Natty, and the Freeman's BBQ

Story Info
Natty, and the Fireman's BBQ.
10k words
0
1.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers

The Stories of Fantasy Reality of Natty - v- The Secret Dream Lady

The Return to The Fire Station, Summer 2019.

The young woman was stunning, by any one's standards, passers-by turned their heads, her fresh summer dress, and outfit, clung to her sensual curved body, like cling film, the dress was short, the heels white and high, she had no bra on, her nipples hard through the soft, almost see-through fabric, that was flapping in the wind, chilled...... she was looking Ibiza Chilled.

She sat alone at the corner table of one of her local bars, café, not far from her little beautiful top floor apartment, in her hometown; it was late on a summer's day, it was a Monday afternoon, in mid-July, and she was feeling so good, internally her sex was alive, wanting, to explore herself again, test herself, learn about herself but she looked, so cool, externally ......... she had, been to see Susan, they had made soft sensual girl on girl sex, no toys, no gimmicks, they had spent almost 36 hours of naked beauty on beauty, it had been wonderful ...................

The young sexy girlie waitress, who Natty, had a deep desire to fuck ....... had just placed a second cup of coffee on the table, in front of the old classic dressed woman, who was sitting with her, who, just smiled back at her.......... And said thank you, to the waitress,

Natty, loved sitting at this café, she liked the views, it was in the old quarter, it was full of quirky little shops, café, bars and restaurants, it why she was so happy when, an older man friend, of her sexy Daddy Bear, Nicholas, had asked her if she wanted to rent it, as long she provided him, with let us just say, the Girlfriend Experience, now and then ............... she loved it, she had been here almost two, or was it three years now, it was two bed room, with a balcony, and had a over the roof top view of the old city, and it was just perfect for her, and her later ego, Secret Dream, ........

As she was letting the last pieces of today's sunrays kiss her skin, the warmth felt so good, life was good, she felt like she could................get fucked by a man, woman, dog, and a horse, and still want more cock in her sex!!

Just then her iPhone pinged, she smiled, she read the what's app, note from the Big Sexy Fireman, Hey Beautiful, Natty, remember me, xx ... and it had a picture of the girls old bikini tops, attached ...... he was, one of the crew, who had used her and Jules, back in June, earlier this year, when they had taken out her husbands present, the new Mini Cooper Sports Convertible for a drive, and ended up, smashed into their big red truck, and had then ended up, getting all their holes well and truly smashed up, .......... Hmm, his body memory and image, in her mind, made her sex tingle, she closed her eyes, thinking about him, and she wished she could put her fingers in her panties, like her and Susan, had done at the cinema on Saturday night, when they watched that fucking hot sex scene, in the movie, Susan had dragged her to see, ................and she texted a simple one word reply back to him ...................Always xxx, how are you ........... Stud!!

We are all good, and I have two dates for your dairy, was his texted replay, First is August 15, the bank holiday weekend, if you and Jules fancy, a weekend of cock and food, we are having a BBQ for the big man, hes been promoted, and I am taking over as station manager, he asked if you two could be his special guests, it is just us the crew, no one else, what do you think .............!!

She txt back, Oh nice idea, will check and confirm later, oh and what about if I bought more than me and Jules, say another two , you think you could handle us ............ Oh yes, please was the response!!

Then he texted, the second date, is I have a big formal wedding, am the best man, for my mate, hes Military, hes getting married to some local politicians' daughter, it is planned for the 20th of September, would you come with me, as my other, as every time I go and catch up with them, I get some blind date, friend of hers forced upon me, ..................

She texted back the same reply, Thank You, would be lovely, will check, and confirm later, if that is okay, Yes Sure, if you say yes, I will book up a nice hotel for us, as it is the bachelor night on the Wed, wedding Sat ......... and I will buy you some killer dress, and outfit to wear, ......... She smiled, as she texted back a note with a new selfie, just taken of her .......... Oh, you dream boat, you know just how to make a girl drop her panties .............for a sexy man!! talk later Stud!!

She texted messaged the girl's group, not the Russian Six, but her Girl on Girlie sex group, that comprised these days, of Jules, Frankie, and the Susan, with the date and a brief synopsis of the proposals, with the picture she had taken back in June of the guys ......... of them naked in the showers ...!! Oh and I want a picture of each of you, in sexy undies by return if you are coming .......

Her cousin Frankie was the first to respond ............ Yes please, and do I have to share with you!! ...... Then it was Susan, as always, the total lady, Oh my, Natty Darling, all that for my birthday weekend .......Dreams Can Cum True, do we get to choose the sex toys, that one would like to play with!! ............. An hour later, Jules, response was just simple as it was true, .... On my God, yes fucking please!! just sort it out you juicy dirty little slut!!!

That was that then, she instantly texted a response back to the fireman stud, it was just as simple, Yes, to the BBQ, and it will be four for drinks, dinner, and cock!! she then attached the fresh pictures of each of them dressed in just their underwear, just so you know who is whom!!

The Bank Holiday BBQ

The Four Girls - as she called them the Sex Club Girls, Natty, Jules, Frankie, and Susan, where in Jules Sexy Little Convertible Mini, driving down to the beach and the fire station ............. Her and Jules had been down here a few times, to get all over tans, Natty, first time was when the fisherman, had fucked her, on the beach, after they had stumbled through the broken gate, into the reserve, a few weeks earlier, and after that day out, she now has a key for the gate, and then once or twice, with her soul sister Mia, they spent the night on the beach a few years back, and the Russian Six, had spent an afternoon down here too ............... she had come down a few times with her boyfriends, as she loved getting fucked in the sand, that was her Uncle David fault ............ another story,

When they finally got there, after the two service station stops, the playing about, and other girlie shit, it was about 2.00pm on the Saturday afternoon, and after they had been properly introduced to the crew, first was the Boss Man, then it Meds the doctor come paramedic, then the Ryder, then it was simply three fingers or No 3, then it was the Horse, who was her big massive muscled, man mountain, he was hers, her Stud Man, and then Jacks, these where the main six hose men, from the tag team, that she and Jules knew, and had fucked with, then there were the two reserve guys, the other driver was another older guy, called Wheels, then there was the new one, he was the youngest one, he was just 21, and he was called just simply, Toy Boy ...........!!

The guys had been busy and had sorted out the Station House, and had been busy, getting ready for the girls, they had done some food, they had made some hot chicken and hot spicy sauce pasta, fresh grilled fish, some garlic prawns, and loads of cold meats, cheese, fresh bread, and other snacks for dinner, later that night ..........

All of them, had sun bathed for the rest of the sunny afternoon, on the patio, that overlooked the rocks out the back of the coastal station, and as the beer and wine was flowing, they were all sitting around chatting, at about 5.30pm, the 1950s, bikini clad glamourous sex siren, that was Susan, then said to the Doc, can I ask why, you are all in the same colour red shorts, and why do you have something covered up on them ........ Ah said the Doc, here is where we play a quick game of Cock Selection, the girls all stopped talking, turned around, and looked at Doc, ............ intrigued by his comments!!

Oh, and what exactly is this game then, called Cock Selection, may I ask, for little old me and the benefit, of my sexual sisters' further education!! she replied, Well ,Miss, it is just a simple game, we devised, Miss Susan, it's a game of blind chance and undisclosed choices, so we thought, let's make this a fun night, so over there in the fire helmet, right over there, he pointed out to them, an upturned fireman helmet, away from them all by the entrance door, sitting on top, of a metal cabinet all, by its self, in there are the same numbers, from our shorts, on pieces of wood, as you were the first to ask, you Miss, you get first choice, please go and choose your first one, then the others will choose, then you will go back, and pick your second one, but do not show, it to any one, not even the cock whose number you may have picked, no one will know who has chosen who, as tonight those two hose men, or fire bulls, will be your chosen bed fellows, to do with as you please ........ so you then, Ms Susan after dinner, you will take the numbers, then you will go to one of the four Individual, sleeping rooms, not the main open bedroom, in the Station House, and then you slide the numbers in the panel on the door, you take your overnight bag, you enter, you have ten minutes, to make yourself look, so pretty, and you wait ...... For your chosen evening entertainment to arrive!!

That was the cue, for the fun and games to start, and start it did, they all stood up, and took their turns, they walked over and selected their numbers, Susan was first, she picked up the first number, kissed it, and slide the little bit of wood inside her bra, of her bikini, then it was Frankie, hers went inside her pants, then Jules, and last was Natty, for the second one, one of the guys, had to blind pick them, for each of the girls, he had two one in each hand, and they chose which hand, after the joking and the mucking about, the teasing and all that shit .............

They had finally completed the game, when it was almost 6.30pm, then Boss Man, said right let's eat, shall we, ...... the sun was losing its lust for warmth, and it was letting the night sky, arrive, and it was closing in around them, some of the guys and girls hard started to walking into the station, just then, as Natty, made a bee line for the Stud, and she grabbed Horses big muscled arm as they walked into the station, as they did, she said to him, Hey Big Man, she then told him that she was okay for the wedding, and was he actually aware of just how much it would cost him, to dress this prime piece of pussy, for such a thing, he just smiled, and said, oh Yeah, I know, but, then if you want the best, then expect to pay the right price for it, and I want you looking like one of them, like a woman of the cover of Vogue Magazine, and I want every other woman in the place thinking, what she got, and every other man, fucking there green, with envy, you think you can do that .............

And with that he pulled her to one side, he just lifted her up off her feet, like she was a toy rag doll, and they kissed, she then wrapped herself, about him, her slender toned legs wrapped around his waist, her arms locked around his thick neck, as they hard kissed, and each other deep, French, all tongues, she pulled back, breathless ....... Hmm Stud, you make me so fucking wet ...... Oh I just love you, My Big Strong Bear, that weekend I am going to be so good to you, you will think you have died and gone to sexual heaven ..........with your own personal sex angel!!!

As they had the first drinks of the meal, and they all sat down, around the big square table, the guys had laid it out so that each girl, had two guys sitting either side of them, the boys had put on white Polos Shirts, with the station name stitched across on the back of them, and they had given one each to the girls, but this time it was stitched over their left breast, they were like mini dresses, it was now early Saturday evening or late afternoon, the 8 no Fireman Guys, with the four beautiful women, just before they served up dinner, The Boss Man did a Champagne toast to the Girls, and the guys for the party, and talked about the Horse taking over, as the stations new main man, ........... they all laughed and joked, then Ryder and Jacks, went and sorted out the feast .....................

Two hours later, each of them was full, they had drunk well, been feed well, and it was all jokes, and the back ground music was a simple but great, iced, Ibiza cool, and chilled, type of thing, the Doc had played the game well, even at dinner, he rang an old fire bell, as he moved them all around, so every 30 mins during dinner, as it passed he made the guys move through 90 degrees, so that the girls got the chance to talk and interact with each guy ............ it was a great idea, as it mixed it all up, so that no natural pairing formed, ...........

At just after 10.00pm, he then rang the bell, ......... ladies, can I have your undivided attention, if you please, I think it is time the fun times, truly started, so if you would like to collect your personal things, and make your way over to the corridor, your rooms await, we can give you half an hour to get sorted, and ready, then your Cock Selections will be able to join you ............... as he finished talking, a tipsy Frankie put her hand up in the air, and in her best school girl, voice, just said out loud, Oh this sounds like so much fun, Sir, she said, at first, then Frankie, just said, But, Sir, if I wear the first two out, can I have another two, or some more please, ............... always just so fucking greedy, said Susan, in response ............ then Jules, said out loud, based on our, past experience little one, you won't be able to ............. Walk, let alone ask for more, as your mouth will be full up with prime beef, and fresh cream sauce ...!!! everyone then just fell about laughing, .........

The Doc, then rang the bell again, Susan, as you was the first, we will follow the same running order, if you will follow me please, he then took each of them by hand, blind folded them, until all four girls had gone down the hallway, and into each, of the separate married quarters sleeping room, each one had an open shower, and a toilet, wash hand basin and a bidet, and a freshly made double bed,

They all vanished into their respective rooms, Natty, took advantage, as all the other girls did, she had a quick hot, cold mixed shower, and put on some high heels, and fresh stay up, stockings, with a skimpy see through naughty black baby doll nightie, no panties, no bra, she walked around the room, looked out the window, and then just after 10.30pm, she heard a soft knock on the door, she said, come in guys, the door softly opened and Ryder walked in first, followed by the Wheels, they both came into the centre of the room, and in turn, they kicked off their shoes, pulled off the Polo shirts, and dropped their swim shorts ..........

She licked her lips, as she watched them strip, two fine young men, good bodies, she walked over, and took each of them in hand, she also in turn deep kissed each of them, they hardened to her touch, and within five minutes, her nightie was gone, and she was on her knees blowing two hard cocks, with full gusto, before long, they lifted her up, and placed her in the middle of the bed, and then set about her, they did what most men do, when presented with a woman like her, they feasted on her, just as much as she did them, at about 12.30pm, maybe even as late as 1.00pm, they stopped fucking her, each of them had cum twice, her torso was indeed covered in fresh beef, cream, her tits where white, her body was a literally a soft, glow, with cum and her own perspiration, lighting up her skin, in the moonlight, as it streamed through the window, they had a cold but, warm after sex shower, and they all went to bed, she slept with two sets of hands on her body ................. during the night, she felt The Wheel Mans, hands stroke and caress her, he played long and hard, on her butt, she eventually turned and faced him, he was one of those ugly, but sexy looking men, his close shaved white beard, greying temples, his body had an aged, but etched sun tan, he was in good shape for his age, early mid-40s, she fucked with him again, quietly, as she slowly sat herself down, on his hard meaty cock, as Ryder slept on ...............like a baby, he enjoyed her, he cupped her beautiful, soft breasts, as she rode him, she ended up, astride him, reverse cowgirl, as he wanted to see himself inside her, his cum this time, was hard, strong jets of spunk, landed in her juice box, it set her off inside, she climaxed herself, just as he finally pulled his come soaked penis out of her soaking wet sex, her cum just started then, it was sliding down her pussy lips, his cock shaft and all the way down to his balls ................ She did what she also did, she loved to, lick and suck a mans used penis, as she softly cum again, over the cleaning of his cock ............ to the sound of his soft moans .........

Sunday was a great day, she woke up, as they all did, when the Doc, set of the fire alarm bell, then it all went off, in each of the family rooms, ....... and it was if that was the cue, for the girls to get well and truly, and royally fucked again by their selected two guys, Ryder and the new Driver, Wheels, were at Natty again in seconds, of the bell, they done her sex, real good, this morning, it was almost as good, if not better than last night's sex, they both came inside her this morning, not over her tits and face like last night, they also then showered with her, and she hand wanked, sucked and swallowed a second load out of each of them, as they washed her hair and body down ......... she grinned and moaned, as she said, hmm my perfect start to the day, fresh man milk, made by my own hands ......... I just love it,!!

The boys left her to it, as they went to help the other guys, with breakfast, she did her hair, and some make up, she put on some tan oil, as she inspected her body for any man made damage after last night, a few bite mark, a couple of scratches, but nothing major, just normal wear and tear of a double fuck, she put on her new total filthy, leave nothing to a man imagination, micro one piece bikini, they had all planned this one, they all had one, it was three triangles of material, with cords that tied them all together, the triangle just covered the nipples, and her vaginas lips, that was it ..... they had chosen a red and yellow, the other girls had exactly the same colour, and shape, all she did was pull the polo shirt over the top again, and put on her high heels white sling back sandals again, for effect, and to make her legs, and thighs look even longer ......

They all meet up, in the mess hall, it was about 10.30am by the time they finished eating breakfast, the girls had all done the same, they all had the polo shirts on, the guys looked out for them all, and they had a great breakfast, this time she had Boss Man, and Horse sat either side of her, ............. What followed during the day, was a total mixed bag, an almost total Orgy at one point, and some odd groups, and even some Single Fucks, went on all day, the Doc, had again over breakfast had set the tone, and some rules, he had then said Ladies, during today, you cannot play or have last nights selected numbers, again, but you do have six others cocks that you can enjoy and be used by, it is your choice, the rooms are available if required, you each have your own selected one, or you can just, fuck anywhere in the station, the fire engine, even out on the Patio, if full view of whoever is around ......... it is entirely up to you, but we think we will start the afternoons BBQ at say about 4.30pm, so that gives us what 6 hours or so of fun, drinks are available, or we could just soft drinks, and coffees until say 1.00pm, then break out the wine and beers .............. Yeah, Doc, that sounds like a good plan said Susan, otherwise young heads could get pissed and sleep all day ............

JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers