Natty, the Early Stories

Story Info
Fantasy or Reality One.
4.2k words
0
639
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Reality of Natty -v- The Secret Dream ....................

The Monday afternoon story, Part Two.................. the day after, the café afternoon ....

The beautiful sexy woman was as naked as the day she was, but totally encased, wrapped in just a single massive pure white Egyptian cotton bed sheet, almost cocooned.

Her sleep had been deep restless, almost fitful, during the previous night, pictures and noises ....

The woman's dreams had been many, vivid, she had, had the sweats of sexual heat stir and wake her through the night, her stunning sexually charged toned body had been exhausted, her long and sensuous limbs had ached, she felt as though she had been drained, the previous day had been long, the train ride, the walk, the café toilet, the wanton pleasure .... Of her sex.

Sleep had come early yesterday evening, it had been welcomed by the woman, Natty had spent the last five days, far away, from her normal life, back in the folds of her old school friends, the past, the memories of innocence, and so many other such things, the drugs, drink, the late night discussions, the parties, the lack of sleep, the daily spa treatments, the wedding night, and service, being a bridesmaid, had taken their toll, on her mind, her body, her soul, Natty had welcomed the rest from much of an emotional onslaught, it had bought to her senses........

The late morning sun was just teasing and kissing her body through the half open curtain, casting a line across the middle of her naked cotton wrapped body, the fresh breeze of a new day was nice it was cooling, she felt alive .............

She glanced at the clock, it was 11.30am, god she thought to herself, well over 14 hours sleep, she rolled over in her big bed, the cotton sheet falling way, exposing her skin to the sun and breeze, she savoured it for a few minutes, her eyes closed, she was now lying on her stomach, her arms and hands crossed under the pillow, her legs open one knee was drawn up, her gaze was nowhere, she just watched the breeze billow the light weight curtains in the window....

The solitude of her bed, it was her sanctuary, soothing, she wondered to herself, when was the last time that the woman Natty, not the sex star, web and cam star, Secret Dream, had used this bed, used it to her own advantage, her mind could not remember, as her alter ego, always seemed to use it these days............sometimes she craved the touch of someone in this bed, to hold, and to be taken by, enjoyed, and loved...............or just fucked.

The sex cam worker, her alter ego was inside her now, was always in charge of that side of her, or so it seemed these days, her mind thought of her inner nemesis, the pleasure she gave her, the sex, the voyeurism, the participation, the hordes of faceless men who craved her, desired her, wanted her, they paid her to please herself, to watch them, to do as they wished, it was deliciously, intoxicating, it had almost consumed her, but she had to admit, that she enjoyed it,................. Almost craved it!!

The Secret Dream... was that woman's name, her Alter Ego, her superwoman's face, and disguise...

She had taken over this side of the woman's life, the web cam sex girls, as they were collectively called in cyber space, had become a major part of her life, its result, had and still does fund the lifestyle, her body was her lifeline, Secret Dream had exposed that, pleasured that, controlled it......

The woman, Natty, closed her eyes, she thought of the last few days, a sly sexy smile crept across her face and stopped on her full naked lips, a tear from her inner soul rolled down her cheek..........

The thoughts of the sexy young girl at the spa, then she was between her legs, stirred her inside, her hips moved, her heavy breasts where pushed into the bed, her hand slide down her, under her body slowly, softly, seeking out her sexual pressure points, she bit her lip, as it found her nipples, cupped her breasts, her hand swept over her tight abdomen until it found her pubis, the first touches, sent a shock wave through her sex, god she was so tender, the wetness on her lips was almost instant, as her fingers explored herself, god she thought, am I still that responsive, to these moments .............

Then the taxi driver, was there in her mind, the drunken haze of that, that night, her mind half-awake in the front seat of his car, the feeling of his rough hands on her body, the first male ones for a long time, she thought, he had almost ripped the shirt of her back, how had he pulled her legging down, to her knees, she was sitting in his car, why was she in the front seat, she then remembered, she was in the back, when she had left the club alone, but she could not remember when and how.,

Then she just did............. Oh my god, Natty thought to herself, her memory, was now there , clearer, sharper, I had wanted to piss, he stopped the car, to let me, at the rear of the station car park, where he picked me up, a few days before, She - The Dreamer was being provocative, teasing him, he got out of the cab to help her in the darkness of the car park, her bloody laced up high heels, she had tumbled over, fell on her side, her skin tight leggings and G string pulled down around her knees, he had helped her, pulled her upright, lent her against the car, then ..........his hand was between her legs, her mind was feeling his fingers pushing inside her, just as hers was about to do now.............as she lay on her bed, in the heat .........of her sex, am I dreaming this .....

She closed her eyes, she bit her lower lip, No, and she said to herself, I didn't did I...Then his cock was there, out of his pants, hard un cut and large, in her mind, or was it...........A DREAM.

Him saying to her over and over again and again, no cab fare, no cab fare, you make me cum then, cheap city bitch, cab fare is 150 now, you not pay me, or you going to pay me with your sex, in his broken languages...........his stale coffee laden breath heavy.... Deep,

He just grabbed her, forced her hand onto his cock, his knee, was then between her legs, his other hand pulling her shirt up, over her breasts, her bra ripped open and pushed up, exposing her breasts to the cold night air, her back pressed tight up against the car doors, her hand taking his cock, she held it for a few moments, then her natural reflex's about to take over, but Secret Dream then came to her, she began to slowly wank it, he was big, uncut, she could feel him growing bigger in her hand, he got even harder, she said to him, okay, okay ...............

He calmed, his grip on her eased, he pulled back, Natty was exposed, in the half light of the station car park, it was deserted, it was what now ... like 4.00am in the morning, the woman was drunk, her sexual alter ego, was in charge protecting her, she felt like she was outside of herself watching a movie, POV...... almost,

He looked down at her body, her breasts heaved, her hands where wrapped around his cock, he was rock hard in her grip, his hands resting on the roof of the car either side of her, his head was tilted back, he was mumbling, her legs where parted, her skin tight legging where below her knees, the material stretched out, the cold night air, had made her pussy and skin so sensitive............

She was lost, her alter cyber-sex ego ..... Dreamer, had taken control of her, she slid down the car into a squat, her hands still on his cock, until she was facing it, the skin was rolling back, as she massaged his hardness, the head was massive, engorged, by his lust, her touch, she just sat there and wanked it for a minute watching him, enjoying the view, he was thrusting his hips forward towards her,

He was looking down at her, she looked up at him, then she took him in her mouth, deep inside, and then she devoured his cock, his cock tasted stale, of fresh piss, sweat, but she just ate him, licking, biting, sucking him, his foreskin rolling back across her lips, she could feel him twitch in her mouth, he seemed to be getting bigger, harder, her spit was dripping from the corners of her mouth, she pulled him out, spat on his cock, she drooled her spit over her tits, his cock suddenly pulled back in her hands, his cum shot was instant, it took her totally by surprise, the first spurts of his cum, hit her full on the chin, she pulled her head up, mouth open in shock, he's cock spurted five maybe six times, hips thrusting at her, her chest, her breasts, where then covered in his cum, thick, hot, it steamed in the chill of the night, her grabbed her head, and pushed his still hard cock back into her mouth, deep, hard, she almost gagged..........

He said to her, again bitch, again, you will take my cock again and I will cum again, for 150.......

His hand was locked tight within her hair, pulling her face onto his cock, he was starting to slowly face fuck her, she was gasping for air, his cock was still so hard, so big in her mouth, she was choking on his cock, she felt his balls hit her face a few times, fuck he is so deep, she tried to talk............... but it felt so good,

He then pulled himself slowly out of her mouth, he grabbed her under her arms and pulled her upright, pushing her back against the car, his hand had hers locked above her head holding them, his mouth found her breasts, biting them, she gasped, his knee was between her legs again, she felt his hard cock being pushed against her skin, between her legs, her thigh, her stomach, still so hard, wet,

Then his other hand clamped her pussy, her climax was instant, he's middle three fingers where then so deep inside her, no lovers softness, hard, fast, deep, he smiled and whispered in her ear...Oh my, so the City bitch, wants my dirty old cock now, hey baby, you is all wet and ready for daddy.........

He then turned her around, pulled her along to the rear of the car, she could hardly walk, the shoes, her legging, restricting her, when they got there, her pushed her down hard over the boot lid, the metal cold against her skin, her breasts flattened, on the boot, he parted her legs with his knee, she was bent over doggy style, his hand was pressing down on her back, restraining her, she felt his other hand between her legs her pussy taking his fingers again first, one then two, three, four, he tried his fist, brutal........

Then she felt his unshaven face on her skin; his mouth was on her sex, his tongue inside her, his hands parting her arse and pussy wide, his spit on her arse, lubbing her anus, his thumb was forced into it immediately, as his mouth covered her pussy, he was brutal, it went straight in, no teasing, she screamed, he pulled back, and hit her arse hard, real hard, she yelped, the pain was ............

Shut up bitch !!!, or it will be much worse for you, I will call my taxi friends, and we will all feast on you, he said to her, hard and forceful, she turned her head, and looked at him, his eyes, .........she knew instantly he was not joking, Okay !!! She said to him softly, okay, just do want you want.............

He shoved her back down onto the car, his hands gripping her buttocks, forcing her sex open, he moved up tight, god he was still so hard, then she felt his hot cock head against her sex, it opened her up, her lips parted, he felt massive, he got his cock head inside her pussy, then it went deep.......

He started to thrust his hard cock into her 3, 4, 5 times, long, hard, slow and deep, it felt good, Dreamer, was enjoying this, then the real woman inside The Secret Dream, Natty, awoke, fuck ...........he is was trying to fuck me bareback, the prick, she screamed..... No, and she pushed him out of her, it took all of her inner strength, she screamed at him, No, he then, hit her arse again, so hard it hurt, her eyes started to water, her head was all over the place, the drink, had taken its grip, her sex, was alive, her alter ego wanted it, demanded it......... what the fuck .......he screamed at her, you fucking city bitch, and he tried to enter her again, you agreed to this, No pay, u give me sex instead !

She clamped her legs tight, his cock was not getting access, she was straining to keep his cock out of her, he could sense her resistance, he hit her again, and again, harder each time, she relaxed, her arse, she turned her head to him, her face ablaze, her tears visible, he looked at her, grabbed her face in his hand........ Okay! Okay! She said, you want me, you condom, in my pussy, otherwise No,

He pulled back from her slightly, he just laughed, his hand went into his pants pocket, she could she his hard cock, she had spun around, she was now facing him, his hand came up into her face, a few condom packets where in the palm of his hand, .............. Do it then bitch, put it on me, before she could answer his hand was at her neck, so I can fuck you .........how you say you want to be fucked!!!

She took it, and she did what she was told, he was massive in her hands, as she slid and put the condom on his cock, the man was so engorged, the sex was high, within him, almost bursting, the woman thought to herself quickly, end this, quickly, he then dragged her up again, this time he lifted her up onto the boot, her pushed her legs up over his shoulders, he was then in her again, his rough hands on her breasts, brutal, he was pounding her, she came again, ashamed that her body was enjoying what her mind was not, Dreamer ......

He tired of her pussy, pulled himself out, his cock was still hard, his fingers was at her anus again, pushing inside her, fuck she thought, he wants my arse too, his cock head was pushing against her anus, how long is this man going to last, it seemed like ages, that she was being fucked, in truth it was just a few minutes, she had been taken by him for what was about 15 to 20mins, since she pissed herself, and had been stupid enough, to have mocked him, she had flashed her wet pussy at him, and uttered those stupid words,.........You Get a good look, as I can't pay the fare .........ha ha!!

He got his cock inside her, she just relaxed, just as she heard in the distance a car horn, he looked down at her, smiled and said, Ah!! Maybe one of the others is coming back to the cab rank......... she let him fuck her, he was big inside her and fast, after a few strokes she pushed him out of her and she managed to get herself of the boot of the car, she said to him, Dreamer said to him, fuck me ...!!

She took him in her hands and guided him into her pussy, she was bent over legs apart, her tits hanging down swinging, as her thrust into her sex, he gripped them, he was fucking her, hard, she could feel his balls on her skin, slapping her, in my mind, she was trying to focus her mind through the booze, thinking hard, get it over, get it over, with fast.

She reached down between her legs gripped his balls, squeezed them, he pulled out of her, her hand was on his cock, the other steadying her on the car, his hard cock was in her hand, she wanked it fast real fast, she heard him moan, the condom had came off during the wank, he grabbed her hips hard, he then come............... all over her thighs, a another big heavy load of cum..........

That's Good bitch, who's a good girl, he said, her hand was covered in his cum, she let go of his cock, just then he pushed her tight against the car, his cock pushed against her sex, it parted, it was so wet, he was in her again, she gasped out loud, he thrust his cock deep inside 3, 4 times, then she felt a spurt of come inside her...........

She shoved him backwards, hard, he was laughing, his cock was in his hand, he looked at her ...she was half naked her breasts free, her legging around her ankles, his fresh cum dripping down her thighs, her heaving tits and chest, she still had his first cum load on them, he then said to her ................ It was what you wanted city girl, it was what you wanted, you asked for it ................

Her head then, snapped up looking past him, headlights heading towards the station, coming fast, she turned yanked open the car door open and jumped inside, she tried to pull her stuff up, re arrange herself, he was at the door in an instance, his semi hard cock in her face, his body stopping her from closing the door, she said to him......... you have had your fun, now take me back....tears,

The other car swept into the car park, past the other end of the cab rank, it raced up to them, her driver, waved the cab over, just then, so fast, he leaned in an grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her face towards his body, his cock was in his hand again, he was getting hard again, she could see it grow, as he slowly wanked it, he was hurting her, his fist was gripped tight within her hair.............

The other car door opened, a younger guy got out, and walked over to the cab, shouting at her driver, hey man, what you got then!! .................. A Drunken city girl, who can't pay, her fare ............then he laughed, No said the driver ............ I have her!!!

The other guy was at the cab door; he bent down, saw her breasts and exposed body, his friends cum still on her skin, Nice one my friend!! He said to him, then his hands where on her tits, feeling them, the driver said to him, she is good, no!! just as I said she was..........she saw him touch his jeans front, she saw that he was getting hard, she was pleading, saying to her driver let me go, stop it, you cunt, let me go, you have had your way, her pulled her hair tighter, shut up you whore, he said to her, then she saw that both of them where now hard, their cocks where in their hands, the young guy was bigger than her driver, her driver then dragged her by her hair out of the front seat, the other guy stuck his hard cock in her face, suck him, the driver said, or we will hurt you ...............

She struggled, to no avail, hitting there legs, she had no energy left, the first driver had wasted her, the drink, had now taken its full effect, she gave in, or was It then that Secret Dream took over again, she just closed her eyes, she nodded and said.... Yes, okay, OKAY, just please don't hurt me...........

She then took both of them in her hands as the driver held her hair, she just wanked and sucked both of them until they cum, like a robot, feeling nothing, in her mouth and over her, she was being used, spent, she had been controlled, in her own place, she had come back here, and she had been taught a lesson, a hard lesson .........................of life,

They slapped each other, laughing, the young one wiped his cock on her face, he just laughed and walked away, her driver, simply told her to get in the car, she did as he said, as soon as Natty was inside, she went to try to dress herself, cover herself, he said .................. no,

She was in the car, he passed her some tissues, and wipes, told her to clean herself, she was crying, her body covered in cum, she was weak, cold, he told her to sit still, he took his phone out of the car holder, and before she could react, he took her picture, flash, flash, he had her captured,

He started the engine.

Closed the doors, his friend flashed his lights and they both drove away, as they drove, his hands where all over her body, she was too tired and wasted to resist, Natty/Secret Dream let him do as he pleased, he took her to the back door of the hotel, he helped her out, dressed her, and took her inside it was now well past 5.00am the reception was empty, he said what room no, she told him, he escorted her to the door, open it, and pushed her inside, she stumbled, fell on the bed, exhausted.

He then took another picture of her on the bed; he stood between her legs, and looked down at her, she looked up at him, it was then that she saw, he had his cock in his hand again, fucking hell ...!! She said!! Now what do you want...... he just wanked himself off over her, fast, he cum all over her shirt, leggings, he emptied himself on her, she felt dirty, used... He then took a few more pictures of her, he looked at his phone, smiled and said to her softly... evidence baby, evidence of your consent,

12