Natural

Story Info
Husband is sterile. Wife finds a donor and asks for permission.
7.9k words
3.42
36.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natural

Chapter 1

Our NI experience happened several years ago. Today we have a beautiful 10 year old daughter who looks so much like her mom. They are a nice mother/daughter duo and enjoy all the things my wife longed for during our early years of marriage. But we came to understand that I could not make that happen. Through medical tests, we learned I have a low sperm count and am practically sterile.

My name is Michael. I am 43 years old. Jennifer, my wife of 18 years, is 41. We live in a small town about 50 miles from the nearest urban center. I work as an accountant for a regional company in the agriculture industry and Jen teaches 5th grade students in the local elementary school.

The prospects of remaining childless began to take a toll on Jen's ability to focus on her work and our relationship suffered as well. Her desire to feel a direct connection to a child precluded the idea of adoption. She made excuses to her family and co-workers about the lack of a baby in our lives. I suggested we explore artificial insemination. Jen thought it sounded like some kind of scientific experiment and didn't like the idea.

One evening after dinner I was in the family room watching a cable news show when Jen came in, took the remote, and turned off the TV as she sat down on the sofa near where I sat in my favorite comfortable chair.

"Mike,"she said softly looking down at her hands folded in her lap, "I want a baby. You know how important that is for me. It's like I can't feel complete until I can become pregnant and give birth to my own biological child. I know it's selfish of me but I just can't seem to let go of this emotional need I feel inside of me."

Before she could continue, I interrupted saying "Oh baby, I know you have that strong desire," as I got up and joined her on the couch, taking her in my arms as she began to sob. "Let's start over with this," I said. "What can we do to have your dream fulfilled? I'll support you in any way I can. We won't let money stand in our way."

Composing herself, as I handed her a tissue, she sat up straight and looked at me through tears and began to share her idea with me. She told me she had been reading online about couples who had chosen something called Natural Insemination and were successful in having a baby that way.

I said "What is that? How would that work anyway?" I already had a feeling it was something involving another man with my wife.

She took both my hands in hers and said in a soft loving voice, "Honey, you know I love you. No man could ever be all that you are to me. But I feel a deep need to have a baby and I think natural insemination might make it possible. Yes, the couples who have been successful have allowed a fertile male donor to impregnate the wife through special intercourse sessions.

But it is not a romantic type of thing. The donor is only there to provide the sperm and would never be a part of the family's life after the pregnancy occurred. I have been looking online and have narrowed it down to this one young guy, a graduate student at our old school. I haven't mentioned this to anyone and he doesn't know I have researched him and validated his credentials as an experienced donor. Listen, I know you are upset.

I just didn't want to bring it up with you until I was certain that I could go through with it. With using a live donor and knowing that this good legitimate one is available in our area. He is at our alma mater but nobody would ever know if we do it this way. We would just let everyone assume we finally had success. I've never told my mom or sister that you have a low sperm count. That will always be our secret, totally confidential. Please."

Oh my god. My heart raced thumping loudly in my chest as a desperate feeling swept over me. Can this be real? Does Jen actually expect to be bred by another man, a young college student?

She seemed to know my thoughts and sought to calm me. "Mike, it would just be kind of like a physical workout. A brief time of physical contact so we can have a baby; a natural family. I'll be the best mother and your devoted wife as long as I live, I promise you. Won't you at least talk to me about it? Come on babe, I'll show you on my laptop the reviews and comments by couples who went through it and came out very happy."

On her laptop? The one I thought was only for her work, for preparing lesson plans and doing progress reports.

Following her to the dining room table, I was in a fog. Wow. I knew she desperately wanted a baby but now I see how far she is willing to go to have one. How would I feel toward the child? Would I always see the other man in it? Would I be able to bear knowing my wife is having sex with another man? Would they be alone somewhere? Would she like it?

Would I be there to see them? All these questions flooded my mind as she flipped through screens finding comments and reviews by happy couples. She read aloud the success stories which included the various places where the inseminations took place and rules followed by the couples with the donors.

Then she clicked on another tab and there he was. A good looking young man standing there in gym shorts and a tee shirt, fit and confident looking. His bio says his name is Shane, is 23 years old, 6'2", 190 lbs, brown hair, and blue eyes.

"Don't you think he has some of your features Mike?" Jen's words shocked me out of my trance. "His hair and complexion are similar to yours. Your eyes are green but mine are blue. We both have brown hair, though I've always said I'm a brunette."

"Yes," I said "but I'm 5'10" and weighed 160 when I was 23. Jen, I don't know about this. Can you understand from the point of view of a man, me, your husband? You were a virgin when we met and I had only had a couple of adventures in the back seat of my car before you. I'm not sure I can go along with this."

Jen abruptly closed the laptop and stood up. "I'm gonna get ready for bed. Tomorrow is open house. I'll be busy talking to parents and won't be home until around 8:00." she said as she left the dining room table and headed off to our bedroom upstairs.

"Goodnight honey." I called after her. "I'll think about this. Please don't be angry."

Left alone with my thoughts I sat up until after midnight though I too had a big day tomorrow. Eventually I let myself admit to how horny it made me to imagine Jennifer being in bed with that viral young man, but I fought against that thought; my mind going round and round.

Chapter 2

Jennifer still retains her youthful energy. It was her pretty face and amazing butt that first attracted my attention in the student union during my junior year in college. She was a freshman and seemed at ease socially, always hanging with a group of girls from her dorm.

Whether wearing a skirt, jeans, or slacks there was no hiding those shapes and curves. She looked great no matter what she wore; conservative but always attractive and at ease it seemed. Her breasts, though not as pronounced as her butt, appeared more than balanced with her 5'5" height. Even now at 41 she maintains her weight at 125 to 130 lbs eating sensibly and doing yoga with a group at church. The second time I saw her on campus I made an excuse to introduce myself and have a short conversation. In less than a month we were dating and became inseparable.

After a month or so, with some time alone in my small apartment off campus, our relationship grew deeper as we went farther into our desire for each other. At first I was only loosening her bra and discovering how sensitive and exquisite her breasts were. Not large but firm and full. She was very reluctant to let things go farther. But my kissing and caressing her breasts made her so hot that she would abruptly stop me and get up saying she had to get back to the dorm, leaving me frustrated with an erection and wet underwear.

As time passed we did end up naked in my small bed. I had known she was a virgin from the first time she let my hand go under her skirt and along her thigh. What wonderful skin over shapely legs! And when my hand reached her panties and moved up over her ass I about lost it. The shapes, tone, and textures of her butt were incredible.

And when my fingers had slipped under her panties at the crouch, she moaned raising her hips slightly and spreading her legs a little so I could reach her pussy. Her pubic hair was thick and stiff to the touch but as my fingers reached lower I felt a very hot wetness there. Just as I was about to slip my middle finger inside her she stiffened suddenly and grabbed my wrist in a panic. "Be careful baby." she murmured breaking off our kiss.

As I gently rubbed her hot slippery lips my finger slid through her labia and down to her entrance. To my surprise I felt the taut membrane of her hymen with a tiny hole in the center. I kissed her tenderly and then whispered softly, "I love you." I was quite humbled by the certain realization that Jen had never had sex, not even a finger inside her. Softly I told her, "I won't pressure you to have sex baby. Only when you are ready. Okay?"

Days later Jen and I were walking from the library to my apartment a couple blocks from campus when she stopped, stood facing me on the sidewalk, her heavy backpack hanging over her shoulders, and said, "Mike, I love you. I want you to make love to me. I'm tired of acting like a high school girl. I want to feel you inside me." Wow. I felt the erection grow in my pants and determined to make this a day we would always remember as an important point in our lives.

When I unlocked the door, Jen walked in, dropped her backpack on the floor, and went directly into the bedroom. By the time I put my backpack away and got to the bedroom Jen was undressing, facing away from me in only her bra and panties.

Quickly she reached behind her, unclipped the bra and tossed it where her sweatshirt and jeans lay on the floor. I began undressing as she pulled her panties down and stepped out of them, tossing them with the rest of her clothes and turning to watch as I stepped out of my jeans and pulled off my boxers. There we stood completely naked, my dick standing out hard and wet at the tip.

The natural light through the partially closed drapes of the second floor window cast highlights across her perfect skin; the beauty and shapes of her legs and ass beneath proportional shoulders and near perfect breasts displayed my ideal image of a girl in my most fervent fantasies. We stepped together in a desperate embrace, kissing with open mouths and a passion I had never experienced.

The exhilaration of her soft warm skin next to mine was unlike anything I had ever felt. Breaking our kiss I laid her back over the edge of the bed, her hips just at the edge as I knelt there between her legs and kissed my way down between her thighs until I reached her beautiful bush nuzzling it with my nose and lips. Her fragrance was clean and sexual, the warm musky scent to which I had become accustomed these few months as our relationship had become more and more serious.

With my fingers I separated her slippery labia and began licking up and down before sucking gently on her clit. Oral was something that Jen at first was very opposed to but had recently given in to. Her hands grasped my head and helped bury my face between her legs as they came up over my back. Eagerly, I soon rose up and climbed onto the bed as she pulled herself up as well. I lay on my back.

Sensing my request she rolled up onto her knees between my legs and took my dick in her hands. For the first time she licked the head a little before slipping her full lips over it and began to vigorously bob her head up and down while sucking. The urgency in her movements made it clear that she was totally ready to become a fully sexual woman at age 19.

I took time to appreciate her body rolling her over and into every pose I had dreamed of, caressing her breasts, sucking her nipples and tracing all the amazing shapes and textures of her incredible ass before getting her on her back and moving between her legs. Nervously I held my dick near her entrance. Jen reached down between her legs, grasp my shaft and moved it, using the head to separate the labia and avoid catching pubic hair as I pushed against her.

The taunt hymen strongly resisted as I moved, gently pushing and retreating a few times without getting through. Jen moved her hips, grasped my butt and said in a trembling voice "Just get it in me. Oh god, just go ahead and push it in me!"

With that I gave an aggressive push and felt a pop as the head of my dick pierced her hymen and slipped a little ways into her. She cried out in pain but thrust her hips up to welcome me into her. A couple more movements and our lubrications melded together as I went in as deep as my six inch penis could go. In no time at all I was about to cum and suddenly I pulled out, spurting semen out onto her tummy and beautiful thick brown bush.

I collapsed onto her and kissed the tears on her cheeks. We lay there together for a long time her body trembling as she softly cried. I kept telling her "I love you" and apologizing for hurting her. "Next time," I said "it will be better. I promise."

Chapter 3

By the time she graduated we were engaged and got married in her family church that summer in her home town about an hour west of here. At first we lived in my apartment in this small town where I had been working for a couple years. She got a teaching job there and soon we bought a nice three bedroom ranch style house in a new development on the edge of town.

Jen made friends easily and soon we had a good social life. She had transferred her membership to our local Methodist church and we began attending regularly. Jen sang in the choir and taught a Sunday school class. This all painted a picture of the ideal couple and for a while it felt that way to us. But as it turned out our inability to get pregnant had planted a seed of sadness and discontent.

I eventually came to terms with the situation and told Jen that I would support her in this plan for natural insemination. She had been accustomed to following her menstrual cycle and knew her most fertile days would likely begin next weekend.

So, on a Sunday afternoon we sat at the dining room table with her laptop open, Shane's website there showing his contact information. The cost of his services for one monthly cycle was $1,500 and would cover three sessions. A credit card could be entered online to pay. But would he even be available this coming week?

Jen completed the online schedule request and hit SEND. Now we wait.

Within an hour Jen exclaims from the dining room, "He's available!! Says I should monitor my temperature changes daily and let him know when I ovulate. He can respond within a few hours when the time is right."

Suddenly those familiar feelings arose in me. My pulse quickened and I felt nervous again. Nervous, fearful, and jealous all together. But I had to suppress those feelings and do what I believed was best for Jen and me; for our future.

On Thursday morning as I was getting dressed for work Jen had just checked her temperature and exclaimed "It's up. My temperature has changed. Oh my god I am so nervous. I need to text Shane." Jen had received Shane's cell phone number and agreed they would stay in touch during this process.

We had even had a joint phone call with him on Monday night. He seemed very sincere, was polite and thoughtful, reassuring me and Jen that he would behave in a professional manner. His voice was calm but confident.

Before I left for work Jen sent a text to Shane with the news and said she thought Friday would be an optimum time to start. I held her close for a long while. Her head lay lovingly against my chest and I'm sure she could hear my heartbeat. "Have a nice day dear," I said then kissed her goodbye. "I'll tell them at work I am taking vacation days tomorrow and Monday," I said as I headed down the stairs. "I'll do the same honey," she called after me.

It was impossible to concentrate that day at work and around 2:00 PM I shutdown my computer and headed home. I got home just before Jen and was pacing around the kitchen when she walked in.

"Hey babe," she said as she kissed me and gave me an enthusiastic hug seeming to feel quite upbeat in contrast to my demeanor. "I don't feel like cooking. Let's go out for Chinese this evening." she as she kissed me, again.

So we did that. She seemed famished as she ate. It was all I could do to eat half of my food. She told me she had reserved a room at a hotel in the city for Friday through Sunday nights and had called Shane to let him know. He said he could arrive at hotel at 5:00 PM. This update caught me off guard. She was now in close contact with Shane.

"Jen, how is this going to work? I know we aren't having sex this week as part of his recommendations. And he says the best practice is for me not to be in the room during the treatments. This is almost more than I can stand." Jen reached across the table and took my hands looking into my eyes. "Mike, this will all be over in a few days, if I get pregnant, and we will put it all behind us. I love you and you only. You will always be that one special love of my life. Please don't worry."

"So," she went on, "you can go down to the lobby and meet him at 5:00. I will stay in the room. You give him the room number and then you can either wait in the lobby watching TV or go for a drink somewhere".

"Go somewhere?" I asked. "I was thinking this wouldn't take very long, maybe 30 minutes max." "Oh" she said, "I forgot to mention. Shane says we need to have time to relax, for me to feel comfortable and not feel rushed before he starts the treatment. Says it's important not to have a time deadline. Helps calm and relax the recipient according to his experience."

OMG, I thought as I wrote the tip amount and signed on the credit card document. We left the restaurant and drove home in silence. I hardly slept at all that night and I could tell Jen was restless too.

Chapter 4

Friday morning after a quick breakfast of toast and coffee, we each showered, got dressed, and began packing for the weekend. We tried small talk as we drove up the interstate on the 45 minute trip to the city but soon fell silent. Jen reached across the console and I gave her my hand. Her palm was moist and cool. That was unusual and I knew she was very tense. I was probably even more so.

We arrived at the hotel and checked in about 1:30. What to do now?

"I think I'd like some white wine for later when Shane and I are chatting before the treatment," Jen said out of the blue. "Let's go to lunch and we can pick up a bottle on our way back here. I think it might help relax me." Jen continued to surprise me. She rarely drank wine and when she did it was socially and only a couple of glasses. "Ok," I said and soon we were off.

By 3:30 we were back in the room. I was flipping through TV channels but couldn't focus on anything. Jen said "Mike, I'm going to take a shower. Shane wants to be sure that any fragrances or body lotions are washed off and that I am fresh down there. And no makeup or hair products." My god I thought. Just how involved has Shane become with Jen already? I felt a mix of jealousy and arousal build in my gut. Jen picked up a bag and went into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

I put the bottle of wine into the ice bucket and filled the rest of the bucket with ice. The bottle was already cold so that should be fine. I figured the hotel glasses would do.

She emerged from the bathroom half an hour later wearing a simple summer dress though it was fall. It appeared she was not wearing a bra and I wondered if she had put on panties. Her hair was dry but simply combed out not fixed as it usually was. Even without makeup Jen was so pretty. Her wholesome beauty had always been a natural look, her skin flawless with a light tan complexion.