Natural

Story Info
A male worker has anal sex with another.
2.2k words
3.57
10.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot. No breeze. I was sleeping in the nude to combat the heat. I was lying on my belly, the sheet down around my ankles. I was wide awake, thinking about things.

The door opened; closed quietly. It was Dane. I lay still, pretending to be asleep. Dane climbed on the bed, straddling me with his knees. He stroked my hair. He told me he wanted me. Had wanted me the moment I walked in the house. He pulled his shorts off and tossed them aside. He straddled me again and pressed his erection against my buttock. He rubbed against me, both cheeks, as he continued to stroke my hair. He said:

"Are you awake. Can you hear me? I want you." I didn't respond.

He rubbed against my crack. Said: "I'm gonna take you. Right now. Would you like that? Ever been fucked before? I brought lube."

I lay silent, heart racing.

Dane told me to raise up. My ass, that is. I did. Pulling the pillow out from under my head he stuffed it beneath my body. He again said: "I'm gonna fuck you. Ever been fucked before? You a virgin?"

Dane rose off of me. He uncapped the tube he'd brought and smeared lube over his erection. He also smeared some on my hole. He inserted his finger, pushed it in. "Oh, this is going to be good," he said.

Dane bent his cock down and put the head to my hole. I could feel it distinctly. It was spongy but firm. He pushed it inside me. I winced. He pushed deeper. I was very tight. He knew this now. I thought: he won't be able to penetrate me any deeper.

He pulled out and pushed in me again, to the same depth. He pushed and entered me deeper, as I winced. It was not pain, exactly. Just discomfort. He pushed and...broke through. I saw stars. I'd entered the sky, the universe outside the open windows--a black sky hosting billions of stars. I blinked. The stars were still there, but fading. I realized I'd let out a cry--the first sound I'd made since Dane entered my bedroom.

He pulled back; pushed in. Against all odds he'd penetrated me, and now I was being fucked. He fucked me slowly at first, occasionally giving my hair a stroke. He asked: "Do you like it?"

I nodded against the pillowless mattress. "I like it too," Dane said.

He fucked me faster, gradually, and kept to this tempo for some time. Any discomfort, any glimmer of pain had by now given way to pleasure. Pure pleasure. I'd never experienced anything like it. My eyes were closed. The black sky full of stars returned. It was a brilliant sight.

Dane announced, somewhat breathlessly: "You're a natural." Then, after a pause: "You know that?"

I spoke, softly for the first time. "Fuck me," I pleaded.

"I will. I am. Get up on your knees."

I obeyed. Dane slipped out as I rose. But once I was in this new position his penis went right in. He'd opened me up. My hole was dilated. We fucked like this for another five minutes. Six, maybe, though it seemed at the time much longer. Dane let out a muted cry, then a second, louder one. He was fucking me faster now.

Then he stopped. Pulled out, the room's warm air rushing up my warmer hole. I was leaning on my elbows. I looked around in the darkness. "Did you cum in me?"

Dane was backing off the bed. He didn't respond. I took this as a yes.

Having pulled his shorts back on he put the tube of lubricant in bedside table's drawer. "We'll leave this here for next time," he told me, before leaving the room.

I returned the pillow to the headboard and lay belly down again. I lay there reflecting, happily: I've just been fucked! I thought. I'm no longer a virgin. It was...wonderful. And Dane called me a "natural." I wondered what he meant by this.

The next morning I rose and dressed and went out to the kitchen for breakfast. Dane was already sitting at the long table, with a few others. I looked at him, suppressing a smile, but he did not look back. A plate of eggs and bacon and toast was delivered to me. My mug was filled with thin coffee.

Although hungry--empty--after yesterday's long journey, I hesitated eating. Dane's sperm was deep inside me--I still had a glow on--and I didn't want to lose it. I eventually ate, greedily.

Afterward Dane approached me in a hallway. We were alone. He whispered, his brown eyes large, bulging, "I'll be back tonight." Dane's body had pushed me against the wall.

I nodded.

"Don't tell anyone about this, understand?"

I again nodded, emphatically. Two guys in the work program having sex together? It would be frowned upon--might get us kicked out. And the others would scorn and belittle us. They'd make our lives hell. It would be far worse if the government found out. Hadn't gay sex been criminalized? I wasn't sure.

The whole day, working ten hours on the camp, building it, erecting barracks walls as others installed the perimeter fence, all I could think about was last night--and the night to come. We were young men. I was 19, Dane a couple of years older. We could have sex nightly. Dane could empty his balls in me on a daily basis. I was thrilled. Getting fucked had left me feeling effeminate. I wished I had panties, silky ones, to wear for Dane, when he returned each night. But we were all males here. How and where would I get panties, or other women's underwear? I would have to leave it as a feeling. A feeling inside me. I wanted to be Dane's girl. His sissy boy at any rate.

When Dane visited me that night I confessed my feelings to him. He explained that it was normal, natural, to feel that way after you bottom for a guy. He told me that on Sunday, our day off, maybe we could pool our money together and he would take the bus to the mall and buy me some things. I was thrilled. Getting fucked by Dane thrilled me even more. He went in easily this time. He'd opened me up. He'd said it would get easier with each fuck. He was right. Dane came in me and left.

Saturday, after fucking me for the seventh time, Dane asked me for twenty dollars. We only got paid minimum wage for our construction work, and they paid us for eight hours only, not ten. Still, rent was free and the food--two meals a day--was only five dollars daily, $35 a week. Besides, what else did I have to spend my money on?

Dane told me he would kick in twenty as well and go to the mall tomorrow, Sunday, and buy me some "nice things" to wear. He didn't invite me to come along, and I didn't ask. Sunday night Dane came to my room carrying a plastic bag. He told me to turn on the lamp. Inside the bag was a threesome of colorful bikini panties and two pairs of stockings. I would have hugged Dane as a thank you but knew he would not want this. He instructed me to dress up for him. The stockings were thigh-highs--sheer black with lace tops. I chose a pair of panties and put these on, then pulled up the thigh-highs. I felt...delicious! Desirable!

Dane told me he wanted me to dress like this for him every night he came to my room. But--I'd have to hide these things so no one could find them. I promised him I would. I'd be dressed for him when he showed up at night and I'd find a safe place to hide my new, sexy and effeminate possessions. Though...I had no idea where. My room consisted of the bed, the small bedside table, a wooden chair and a tiny, open closet where my work clothes hung. However, I was too excited to worry about this right now.

Dane ran his hands up and down my slender, stockinged thighs and fondled and groped me in my silky panties. I enjoyed this. It made me feel very...fem. He told me to get in position then he yanked my panties down and fucked me. Fucked me hard and forcibly. He came sooner than all the other times. Then, with a final admonition about hiding my "fem" things, he left the room. I waited until he was gone to pull my panties back up. Then I spent a blissful night sleeping in them, knowing that my lover's sperm was buried deep inside me.

Dane told me on a subsequent visit that he had a friend who'd taken a similar interest in me. He said maybe he'd invite him in and they could take turns with me. He asked me how I'd feel about that.

Thoughts of bottoming for two men thrilled and titillated me. I told Dane that I'd be fine with that. But--could the other guy be trusted? Dane informed me his "friend" was just another laborer, like "you and me," but one who'd been turned on by my somewhat effeminate "good looks." I thought of my blue eyes and golden-brown locks, which I'd allowed to grow out.

Dane showed up with him the next night. He was introduced to me as Brian. I'd seen him around recently--at work and occasionally at breakfast. He wasn't bad looking. He seemed OK. I'd turned on the lamp during the introductions and left it on during sex. Dane went first, fucking me in his usual way: fondling my balls in the crotch of my panties before yanking them down and going to work. Brian watched. He never touched me. Then when it was all over, and it was his turn, he told us he was not into "sloppy seconds."

"No thanks," he announced, before quickly exiting the room.

Dane and I looked at each other. What was THAT all about? "Did he want to go first?" I asked.

Dane shrugged and told me he didn't know. Both of us were at a loss

The next day, after a ten-hour shift, I arrived back at the house and was told an "administrator" wanted to see me. I hoped this was good news. Maybe they'd been impressed by my work ethic and wanted to make me a supervisor. Supervisors had it relatively easy, and made two dollars more an hour.

I was led down a hallway to a room. Inside two bulky men dressed in black--all black: black tees, black slacks--and carrying sidearms awaited me. I'd never seen them before. But I immediately surmised this was not good. I guessed they were security police officers--members of the infamous state police force. There was a table and a chair on either side. I was invited to sit. One of the two officers sat opposite me while the other remained standing. A pair of opaque plastic bags lay in the center of the table. The officer pulled the thinner one toward him. He opened it.

"We found this in your room today," he said, holding up the used tube of lubricant. "Why is this in your room?"

I could feel the blood draining from my face. "I...I don't know," I claimed.

"Don't know?"

"I've...never seen it before."

"It was in your bedside drawer. Never seen it before?"

"It must...must've been left by a previous..."

"A previous what?"

"The guy who preceded me."

The officer who was standing had folded his arms. "No one preceded you. Before you were assigned to it the room had been a storage room."

"Well..."

"No bed. No table," said the seated officer. He then pulled the bulkier bag toward him. Opening it he extracted the panties and hose. "Care to tell us about these?"

"They were found stuffed in the pockets of your work clothes," the standing officer informed me. "YOUR work clothes."

"Care to tell us how they got there?"

"I...don't know. I..." had gone pale. I'm sure it showed. It was still mid-summer and the room was hot. Stifling. I was sweating. I was screwed. Fear gripped me. Would it be better if I confessed? Worse?

"Have you ever worn these things, during sex?" asked the standing officer.

"No!"

"No? We have a witness...," Brian I sat there thinking, "who saw you dressed in these things having sex with another man."

"You know Dane?"

"I--" I throttled myself. "Heard the name..."

"The name? What about his cock in you? Fucking you night after night?"

"I've only been here, like, two weeks..."

"Dane is in custody now," the sitting officer informed me. "He's confessed. Sodomy on multiple occasions. With you. Now why would Dane confess to that if it wasn't true?"

"He..." I had no answer. My work clothes were soaked through with sweat. It was dripping from my chin.

"You realize gay sex is a crime in this country don't you?" asked the standing officer.

"No, I...Is it?" I asked, looking up. Hopefully I might add.

"Are you gay?" one of them asked.

"No!"

"Do you dress up in women's clothing?"

"No! I..."

"Have you ever had sex with a fellow worker named Dane?"

"No..." I began to cry. To sob.

"We'll take that as a yes," said the standing officer, arms still folded. The seated officer rose.

All I can say is...it's strange to be one of the first prisoners in the camp you helped build.