Natural Consequences Act 03

Story Info
Forced to accept my cuckold nature by a freeloading fuckboy!
113.9k words
2.09
48k
92

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

Thank you to everyone who has been waiting patiently for the conclusion of the Natural Consequences series to arrive, I hope it is worth at least half the wait. Also, thank you to fellow Literotica writer NickDN for helping proofread this story.

WARNING: A word of caution that this story features dark themes, such as cuckolding and psychological trauma that some readers may find distressing. It is your choice to continue reading, and by the third instalment of this series you should know what to expect.

Chapter List

1: Doesn't Sex Just Feel Great?

2: Yes... Finally

3: Strength from Weakness

4: Wakey Wakey Sunshine

5: Oh, You Again

6: Just Watch

7: They Will Love You

8: You're Worthless

9: Juls (Julia's Perspective)

10: That's SO good Matthew Dominic!

11: I Wish You Were Enough (Dominic's Perspective)

12: I'm Just a Coward

13: Can I Watch?

14: My God This is Fucking Depraved

15: Matthew is Just Happy to Watch

16: She Would Have Loved It

17: Not Interrupting Anything Am I?

18: You Really Are Worthless Aren't You?

19: Unstoppable

20: Everything Is Perfect

21: They're About Accepting Your Weakness

22: You Created This Whole Situation

23: Lucky Girl

24: I Said Stop It

25: Our Own Little World

26: Conquering Someone

27: He Is Everything You Are Not

28: Okay

29: Okay Master

30: I Do

1: "Doesn't Sex Just Feel Great?"

I traced along her delicate forearm, until my fingers came to rest on her chin and over her shy lips. Her arms bent low, with soft palms resting on my bare chest. Her unkept hair allowed to hang loose, partially concealing her sculpted breasts, as her chestnut strands glimmered in the dappled low light of the winter morning.

Every emotion was overawed by her presence, as if an angel had deigned to float down from heaven and onto my lap. Her free hand gliding down my arm, a soft touch against a thin, rough layer of vellus hair, until her fingers arrived on my chin too. Then, she began to sensually tap and lightly roll my parched lips.

What would any man do to be in my position, with a girl who looked half as stunning as she did? I suspect a lot, perhaps some would even kill for it. If only they could see us now, our naked bodies embraced in a loving tangle, they would surely be mad with envy. In this moment, as far as I would concern myself, I was the luckiest man alive.

"Are you ready?" She asked in a soft comforting tone as our eyes exchanged a thousand words, laying still for a few more moments savouring the touch and feel of her marvellous body.

"In my own way Matthew, I love you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. Now please tell me how much you love you me?"

"I... I... I... love you too, Emily," she began to shuffle and carefully position her gorgeous body above my waist, "you are... an incredible girl, there is nothing I wouldn't do to have you."

She giggled innocently, as she looked down at me from above, her grip around my chin starting to tighten. Nevertheless, I laid transfixed by her wondrous curves and angelic softness. Lulling myself into a fantasy I knew I could never attain, just to revel in the illusion of the life I had always hoped for. To be there for Emily, and to be enough for her.

"Do you deserve me?" she asked, a slight mischievous glint in her eyes betraying the soothing comfort of her voice and reassuring embrace of her soft curves.

Dragging out the pause before answering, I allowed myself to cherish the fantasy. I was alone in my dorm with the girl I had secretly admired for years, naked in each other's loving embrace as we quietly looked forward to a future of happy possibilities. Perhaps, we would marry young, start a successful architectural practice together and live-in modest luxury for the remainder of our lives alongside the loving children we raised.

Suddenly she dropped onto my waist, shattering the fantasy in one fluid motion as I lurched upwards in shock. Then, she steadied my body firm with one hand pressed against my shoulder, and titled my chin upwards so that I would meet her gaze. We stayed still for a moment, exchanging a cold intense stare. Then, slowly her hips began to move, grinding her incredible body over and over my pelvis.

"Oh, oh yes. That's it Matthew, oh GOD that feels sooo good!" Emily moaned as she passionately rocked up and down, her face alight with pure thrill. Her hips beginning to move up and down with increasing power, her glimmering chestnut hair shaking astray, as she moved close and enjoyed nibbling my right ear. I could feel her heat and her passion, she was loving this.

"Doesn't sex just feel great?" Emily tantalised as she rubbed her pussy against my crotch, grinding herself hard and fast.

"Uhmmm..." I mumbled.

"It feels so great right? Like the best fucking feeling that exists?" She moaned, before dragging her fingers through my hair and peppering my cheeks with smooth wet kisses. Her feet resting on my thighs, as she bobbed up and down, sending electrifying pleasure jolts coursing through her shuddering physique.

"I... I don't know," I whispered underneath my breath.

"Fuck Matthew, aren't you feeling this? Am I not doing it fast enough?" Emily asked as she picked up the pace, rocking her dripping cunt with incredible intensity. Giving every fluid rotation it all, as her hands explored my body with fervent intent. Fingers dragging across my face, pulling at my lips, as she planted passionate smooches across my trembling torso.

"What about now? That's gotta get you excited," she gasped, paying me a wild unflinching stare.

"No..." I mumbled, my eyes drifting downwards, too timid to meet her intimidating gaze.

"Sorry? What you mean?"

I can't, I can't feel anything," I replied louder.

Emily slowed her movements to a soft grind, acting the part of a concerned girlfriend perfectly, "Why, what's wrong?"

"You... you," I muttered nervously.

"Yeah? Speak up," she encouraged.

"You... you put me in a chastity cage," I replied, dreading her reaction as I watched her pussy repeatedly grind itself up against the small metal prison that encaged my cock.

"Oh, I see, why didn't you just say that was the problem silly?" Do you want me to unlock you so that we can have real sex? Would that not be best for both of us?"

"Well... I guess that would be kinda cool," I replied tentatively," struggling to believe what I was hearing.

"Look baby, ugghhh... if you're not that fussed about it... uugghhh, we might as well keep it on," she replied, beginning to increase the speed of her thrusts and return to her self-indulgent masturbation session.

"No... no, I mean please, please can you unlock me? I would love it... I would love it if we could fuck," I interjected, trying my best to keep calm and hide how desperate I was.

"Uhmmm... still not sure you really mean it," she muttered.

"Emily... please unlock me, it's been weeks now," I pleaded, as her breathing became erratic, and her tantalising movements increased in speed and intensity.

"Please Emily this isn't fair, I've done everything you've wanted, and you've promised to unlock me several times now. We don't need to have sex, just even let me masturbate," suddenly her head slumped backwards, her eyes rolled to whites and her cunt exploded, juices squirting out of her pussy, soaking my caged cock and the surrounding bed.

"Oh F-fuuucking SHIT! Say it again, say it again! How badly do you want to cum?" Emily's mood had changed in a heartbeat.

"Sorry? WHAT?" I gasped, confused and stunned by her incredible orgasm.

"I said, tell me how BADLY do you want to cum bitch?" She grumbled, with a stare so terrifying I didn't dare hesitate.

"I want to cum Emily so badly, please allow me to cum. I cleaned up your room, I stayed up all night to help you with that project, you promised, you promised!"

This begging was half-interrupted with cries of sick pleasure and erotic mutterings, "Oh OH YES! It's not fair, what we've done to you, we've messed you, we've messed you up SO fucking bad!" Shuffling in position, her legs now folded at the knee, she laid backwards across my tormented body. Then, by sliding across the length of the bed, she rolled her vagina up against my chastity cage, flipping my trapped cock from side to side as if it was a toy.

This verbal crescendo was followed by another powerful discharge of vaginal fluid, with such force that a fresh sprinkling soaked my face as I watched on mortified. Although begging was playing right into her hands, weeks of chastity had left me confused and humiliated. Thus, I was no longer in control of what I said. The words I spoke simply the cries and whimpers of a pathetic chastised cuckold that Emily had made her plaything.

"Please Emily, all I wanted to do was to love you. To care for you, that's all I wanted. Why, why did you have to do this to me?"

"Oh ughhh UGGGH shit! I don't know Matthew," Emily moaned in a tone a combination of sarcasm and eroticism, "maybe because you're a loser, maybe because it just feels too good not to!!!"

This was followed by yet another discharge, slightly less intense, yet no less humiliating or stinging for the eyes. How had I allowed myself to sink so low, why had I agreed to the 'temporary' chastity cage or to become her pathetic work slave. If only I could rewind time by a year to when I secretly admired this exceptional girl. To watch her beautiful innocence light up an entire lecture hall, and to be content with this happy obliviousness.

These thoughts were followed by a knock on the door, had we been too loud? Wait, the door had not even been locked. Anyone of my friends or dorm neighbours could walk in and see us. They would realise the truth, that I'm a pathetic caged cuck, and spread the gossip throughout campus.

"Come in," Emily shouted to my horror as I squirmed trying to escape her grip.

This attempt was met by a painful kick to the face, knocking me flat against the headboard as I looked up to the opened door in pure panic. There, standing in the threshold between the light of the hallway and the subdued darkness of the dorm room was my childhood best friend, Dominic.

He smiled over at us, dressed impeccably in dark navy suit with a classic white shirt twice unbuttoned at the top, complete with an olive tie hung loosely around his neck, light blue pocket square and burgundy brogues. Although his clothes were probably bought dirt cheap, Dominic had a figure that always looked good in a suit.

"Graduation is in an hour, what the hell are you doing Emily?"

She smirked and looked over her shoulder at him, "Why don't you join us?"

"Fuck that, Dominic's right, we don't have time," I jumped-in.

Emily continued to look at Dominic, who was still standing in the doorway, only now with a slight smirk across his face. An intense moment past, as he mulled over his thoughts. Then to my dismay, as I laid chastised and smeared in vaginal discharge, a distinctive bulge began to form in his suit trousers.

"Oh, fuck it! We have to be quick though," he grunted as he kicked off his shoes and jumped onto my bed, leaving the door half-open and the remainder of his clothes on as he lifted an eager Emily up into the air from behind.

"Please don't do this Dominic, please don't!" I begged pitifully, hoping to guilt my childhood best friend into rethinking, "we need to get ready for graduation, can't I go at least?" I pleaded. Dominic ignored me as though I wasn't even there, instead he just smirked that ever so smug smile of his and returned his focus to Emily.

Holding Emily up by grabbing underneath her thighs, they titled their heads to face each other and began kissing. Their tongues reaching out and joining together amid a stream of saliva before Dominic opened wide to engulf her entire mouth with an ardent uncompromising passion. As I watched from below, Dominic stood over me holding my first love as if she were a gleaming trophy.

At first the engagement was wet and messy, but the loud smacking of lips quickly quelled into a subdued sensual embrace. Dominic demonstrating his remarkable strength as he moved one arm up to her neck, lifting her entire weight with just one arm as he ran a hand slowly across her smooth silky skin. They then closed their eyes to focus purely on the shared sensations.

I instantly realised that my hand had attempted to clasp my cock by the touch of the cold metal cage, as watched the couple enjoy a hot lovers embrace. Then, noticing this pathetic attempt of mine, Emily reached down towards Dominic's crotch, and grasped his manhood through the cheap polyester suit trouser.

He began to grunt, as she worked him up with slow but deliberate oscillations. Emily soon echoing these animal noises as he returned the favour by fingering her pussy. The passion of the kissing, the speed of their movements and the loudness of their moans steadily increasing in intensity.

With her other hand she began to undo his belt, her fingers feeling for the buckle before tugging it abruptly loose. His trousers fell to his knees, revealing a large well-outlined bulge in his boxer briefs. Then, lacking enough reach to push with her hands, and boasting impressive fine motor skills, her toes wrapped themselves around the inside band of his boxers, and pushed downwards to slide them off.

As they fell to his knees, I gulped in trepidation as his huge cock sprang upwards. Having lived this moment an uncomfortable number of times the past year, I knew that the sex was about to move to the next mind-blowing acrobatic stage.

"Please, can we just finish this? We're going to be late!" I cried as I tried to hide my frustration and jealousy at the physical bond that they enjoyed.

"Come on! Just fuck her already!" I cried louder, hoping for some sort of reaction.

Then, as if I had spoken out of turn, Emily turned her head down to face me from above. With eyes as sharp as daggers and an imperious wide-eyed expression I instantly regretted my assertive tone.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. Can I please just go and get ready? You can have my room I don't mind."

All movement had ceased apart from the steady two-fingered penetration of Emily's pussy, hoisted almost directly above where I laid as if so I had the perfect view. Both their expressions were serious, moods impossible to interpret. Then an excruciating moment later, Emily whispered something into Dominic's ear. His eyes gleamed and his smirk widened as he listened before they both stared into each other's eyes with an intense ardour.

"I love you Emily, so so much," Dominic soothed.

"I... I love you too," Emily replied as my heart jumped a beat, the two appearing to share a genuine moment together.

"There is something you need to understand Matthew," Dominic spoke perfectly matter of fact as he stared down from above with a self-assured look of superiority, "the purpose of your entire existence is to make people like us feel better. That's all. Nothing else."

As this awful sentence came to an end, Dominic curled his fingers inside Emily's pussy with such dexterity and calculated force that her G-spot took a direct and perfect hit. A second later, the most explosive discharge sprinkled out of her florid pussy.

"OOH FUCK YES DOMINIC! You know me too well," Emily screamed as glittering fluid gushed out randomly in a 180-degree circumference, lathering myself and my bed with its bitter intensity.

"Emily stop," Dominic pleaded sarcastically as he continued to finger her pussy, "think of poor Matthew, think of his bed. Don't you care?" all the while his words merely acting to fuel further streams of pleasure juice spraying out of her tantalised pussy.

"Jesus Christ, I've never seen a girl squirt this much. Fuck!" Dominic laughed.

Laying frozen, mortified and utterly humiliated as the vaginal discharges slowly began to die down, I felt defeated. Is this what my life has been reduced to? Can my entire existence be summed up as a sex toy for the pleasure of hot girl with a cruel fetish? My pain and suffering used merely as a tool for arousal and a few cheap laughs. If this torment had not become normalised over the past year, I would have been uncontrollably sobbing and begging at their feet for the torture to end.

"Look what we've done to him, he doesn't even try to duck it anymore. Shit, I kinda feel bad for him, are you sure you want to keeping doing this?" Dominic asked, sounding genuinely apprehensive.

"Fuck yeah," Emily retorted, "he needs to learn his place, and be thankful for it."

With this final uncompromising directive, Dominic shrugged and began to lower Emily. I watched in terror induced slow-motion as she was sat down directly on my face, so that the welcoming cherry of my first love, that I would never be allowed again, was mere inches away. Her florid and welcoming cooch so close, yet equally so far away.

Suddenly this beautiful view was destroyed, as Dominic's huge cock slung deep into her cunt. From this close up I could clearly see her labia slowly expand to clear way for the throbbing beast, as thick pre-cum mixed with pussy juice dangled precariously from their genitalia directly above my traumatised face. From underneath, I could only listen to Emily's slightly muffled cries of pleasure, as Dominic passionately slapped her backside and began to throw his force behind earth-shattering thrusts.

"F-fuuuck! FUCK! Crap crap! Holy crap Dominic, we're really doing this! This is fucking sick!!" Emily cried as the force behind each brutal slam sent pre-cum spiralling onto my face.

"Am I bad person?" Emily asked between hyperventilating grunts of pleasure, "am I a bad person that it feels good we've made Matthew our bitch?"

I watched their shadows converge across the dorm wall, as Dominic leaned over Emily and whispered, "you're not a bad person, you should feel proud for what you've done to Matthew. It takes strength to own someone. It takes strength to turn someone into a total cuck."

"OH ugggh YES, your right. I know you're right," Emily cried in pleasure as their sickening words spoke so innocently, combined with the mesmerising pendulum swing of Dominic's cock, left no solace whatsoever.

"I know you're right, but just because... uuughh just... OH hmmmm... just because we can doesn't mean we should! FUCK! Oh God! No one deserves what we've done to him?!!!"

"But that's what makes it hot for you right? You've cucked him for the sheer fun of it! Of course he doesn't deserve it, he is a nice guy after all. But so what? I don't really care, I only care about your happiness now," Dominic spoke from the heart, as I heard the two lock lips.

"Oh UGhhh! You're right Dominic, so F-fuuucking right! What makes it so HOT is how unfair it is! How fucking cruel! Unnecessary! Maybe, maybe I am a bad girl, so what?" Emily gasped as the intensity of Dominic's continual bombardment continued remorsefully, the sick slapping of balls up against her smooth ass cheeks driving my caged cock crazy.

"Honestly, you are pretty bad! The guy loves you, yet you humiliated him just for your own pleasure!" Dominic taunted, knowing exactly what she wanted to hear.

"Oh GOD yes! Keep talking please, tell me, tell me what you did to him," she squealed as I heard her grab hold of the cheap headboard for grip.

"What I did?" Dominic replied acting clueless.

"Yea, YEA! Tell me, please tell me!!!"

"Well, I guess I did cuck him in front of the girl he loves most," Dominic's hips slowed, before beginning to time his thrusts to align with the cruelty of his words, "then I cucked him again just because he annoyed me, just because he had something I didn't!"