Natural Nurturing

Story Info
A strange encounter in the woods.
1.1k words
3.87
4.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Werdla
Werdla
5 Followers

**All characters are over 18. All acts are between fantasy creatures and not animals.**

When I first accepted the internship, it was a joke.

Wanted: Zoology student willing to travel to Shenandoah Wilderness. Must have an open mind and curious nature regarding creatures of unknown origin and existence. Please inquire at the Department of Cryptid Research. ~Professor Ella Pines.

I knocked on her door and she broke down the assignment: to hike through open wilderness for a large creature rumored to live in the mountains of Virginia, and report back any sighting or evidence. For $500 I simply had to camp for one week and walk fifteen miles, stopping at set GPS coordinates each night. It seemed too good to be true.

When I arrived at base camp I was given my map, a digital recorder, a camera, and a GPS device. I headed out with a pack and enough food for the week that day. I walked for hours until I was at my first coordinate marker and set up camp. It was a beautiful night. Fireflies danced and crickets sang a lullaby as the sun disappeared and my fire crackled. I ate an MRE and, when I was done, I made my first report of no sighting and hoped for contact the next day. I laughed as soon as I was done, thinking it was all so stupid, fully convinced there wasn't anything out there.

I heard the scream at 1 am. The forest was silent and the sound echoed from miles away, or so I thought. I knew the sound of fresh prey being taken down and knew something out there had fed on a deer. I pulled the sleeping bag over my head and told myself it was nothing.

The next day, I hiked to the second set of coordinates on the map, but I was disturbed by the lack of animal sounds. Everything was still, and the crunch of my footsteps through the foliage was unnerving. I was two hours in when I saw the first track. It was eighteen inches across from toe to heel and eight inches in width. The claw marks were set deep in the earth in places and it gave me a chill. I made the next entry and recorded the find with my camera. I had to admit, I was a little thrilled at the find. If it was a real Cryptid, I might become famous.

The second night I made camp near the base of a rock formation and forwent the campfire. What little light I had came from my flashlight and lantern. I wanted to make it as hard as possible for anyone, or anything, to sneak up on me by keeping my night vision intact. I pitched my tent at the base and then climbed to the top of the rock in the dark. I slept there and waited.

The howl and thrash came maybe an hour later. I listened as something ripped my tent apart, and resisted the urge to shine a light on it, knowing it would reveal my position and I was helpless to defend myself.

I shivered in fear until the morning came and I could finally see the wreckage. The footprints were everywhere. I recorded them all and made my report. There was hair, claw marks, and shreds of what was once my tent in the trees. I gathered what was salvageable and tracked the prints until they disappeared at the base of a tree, much to my disappointment.

I of course investigated the tree but couldn't find so much as a scratch or scrape. With a sigh I proceeded to the third coordinates, having lost hours of daylight in my misguided detour.

I made my third night's camp by a river and lit a fire, a blaze to ward off whatever I was sure was as eager to find me as I was it. It was past midnight when I saw the creature jump out of the treeline. It was seven feet tall and covered in hair. A long snout protruded from its face and gold eyes reflected the fire as it bared its teeth. Long ears twitched in the light as it came running at me, first on two feet, then bounding on all fours toward me.

I tripped and fell on my back as it pinned me down by the neck and proceeded to stick a swollen teat in my face. I screamed only to find my mouth being filled with an engorged nipple. I felt milk spray down my throat and I lost all desire to fight. All I wanted was to suckle and be fed.

I drank and drank like a man dying of thirst who had discovered an oasis. My singular purpose became to drain the creature. When one teat was done, another was stuck in my mouth. I surrendered and held the she-wolf close, my only thought of her milk. She fed me her milk from her breasts, one after the other, until all four were empty.

I awoke the next morning with a full belly and a smile. I rolled over and let out the longest belch of my life. I crawled to my pack and made another entry. I could feel a change in me. A burning under my skin as I knew I was becoming something else. Becoming hers.

I tried to find her, but only came to the same result as the day before. The footprints led to the base of a mountain and I could not follow. I stayed there, waiting for her return. I wanted only to drink from her again and become hers forever.

She fell from the heavens like an angel, and rolled onto her belly for me to nurse. I eagerly latched on and began suckling. All I wanted was to feed and feed on her delicious milk. I suckled and slurped at her milk as she calmly stroked my head and back, soft yips coming from her as I became her servant. My mind was no longer mine, but filled with an intoxicating need to drain her faster.

When I awoke, I was laying on the belly of an Amazon, a seven foot tall woman with a perfect athletic build and large breasts. Naked and asleep, with dark brown hair trailing down her shoulders, I knew she was the wolf in human form and I was like her. I could feel the last bit of my humanity fleeting away and that I must make my last report while I could. I knew that once she became the wolf again it would be ripped from me forever.

I mustered all my strength and ran. I finished my assignment and now, I leave this report as well as my other findings at the last coordinate on the GPS. I don't advise sending anyone else, they will only be killed or join our pack as her thrall. Good-bye, Dr. Pines.

Werdla
Werdla
5 Followers