Natural Pornstar - Gangbang Fantasy

Story Info
Girl decides to try porn, likes it, stays for gang bang.
2.7k words
4.22
15.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I never bothered describing Courtney for some reason (probably cause I didn't care enough) so if you want to know what she looks like, read this;

Blonde, Green Eyes, 5'7, Petite with C-Cups, and a nice fat ass. Everything else is just a way to describe how hot she is.

This is Part 1 in a two part series. The next addition will be a direct continuation of the ending from this portion. Enjoy]

For her, the tension was palpable. Able to be cut with a knife some might say. Courtney was sitting in the waiting room for a big producer, someone she'd been talking with. After having contacted their agency a few weeks ago she was given an interview, where she was asked what kind of work she'd enjoy most. Of course, this interview was recorded as she was being asked these questions and posted online. The interview was one of sexual activity and lewd remarks, including putting on pouty faces- as well as telling the camera how much she loved being a "Newly-Minted Cumdumpster Pornstar".

Thinking back to that first experience she smirked just a little bit. Brushing some hair out of her face as she reddened with a blush that, thankfully, no one noticed. She still couldn't believe how much of a slut she was for that man. She wasn't usually like that, despite knowing what she was signing up for, and having planned on putting on an act. But whenever she was told to get up and remove her clothing; it was impossible to stop herself from rubbing her legs together as she stood naked. Trying to stop her pussy from leaking with wet embarrassment as she stood there, naked as the day she was born, in front of some sleaze with a camera who only cared about what her body could do for their profit margins... And the guy's dick, she supposed.

But that wasn't all, oh no, no. When the man stood up and undid his pants, he had been rocking one of the best dicks she'd ever seen. She, nor any of her prior boyfriends, ever made any effort to bother measuring anyone- so she couldn't exactly be sure how big it was. But the specific number didn't matter to her, all that mattered was its presence. The way its girth and length told her, "You're gonna do what I say." when it throbbed with anger. It looked hungry, and she was its prey. The man just smirked as he walked over to her, letting his pants drop off as he slowed down to kick them away before resuming his walk. His balls hung deliciously, something she couldn't get out of her mind. Her mouth practically watered with the thought of them filling it.

As she sat in the waiting room for her big-shot producer, she couldn't stop her legs from slightly rubbing together. Wishing both of them were back in that room with him. Desperate to get down on her knees again and worship it like it'd been her only source of oxygen, food, or water. Remembering exactly how it happened, she visualized; Slowly getting down on her knees with an open mouth. Not from being told, but just from her sheer shock at how big he was. Her eyes were wide and his arrogant smile told her he got this all the time. Without even asking, she looked up at the man, popping her new "boss's" tip into her mouth. Suckling her lips around it like a popsicle, her eyes stared up at him. Cutely and submissively asking for permission to suck his Godly dick as he pointed the camera at her. Instead of answering, he simply put his hand on the back of her head and slowly pulled her toward his base.

"Aren't you a well-trained little thing?" The man, whose name she was sure was an innuendo, teased. Hanger lived up to his name. She was too amazed by what she had seen to respond to it at all. Merely nodding as his cock made a slow descent down her throat. Disappearing inch by inch till she got to the halfway point where she coughed, gagging a lot as she closed her eyes for the first time. Moaning out as she tried to pull off, he'd grip her head and only allow the smallest bit of travel. Letting her get a breath before pulling her back down. She opened her eyes again, never having a man so controlling before, and tears ran down her eyes. Mascara ran with those tears, but, evident by the smile on her face and the lack of pulling back, they were tears of joy... And gagging, probably.

She wouldn't be let go of till his slightly fuzzy mound came into contact with her nose, burying her in his manly scent as he rumbled a groan that she could feel even throughout her body. By this point, she was dripping on the ground, desperate to be touched- yet like a good girl- not daring to do it without direction. She gagged a little less and less as she stayed there, on the base of his thick, girthy cock. But soon the realization came that she was gagging less because consciousness was slowly fading from her. However the hand prevented her from moving back, yet she did not jerk away. Instead willfully submitting to this man's pleasure and simply smiling up at him with an open mouth. The top and bottom of her lip still connected to his cock as she looked up at him, shifting his dick around in her throat and constricting around it as her lungs begged for air.

Her eyes were fading, the light of the world slowly becoming less and less apparent. Her brain was engulfed in the matter of this man's, well, everything. His dick, presence, confidence, even his SCENT drove her wild! So she sat there, wiggling her ass gently for the camera as she lulled away. Her eyes closed slowly, slowly.... Before she's given a sudden rush of air as she's pulled away, allowing her to come completely free of the cock asphyxiating her. Immediately regaining her thoughts and consciousness, she gasped. Pulling as much air as possible into her lungs before coughing her heart out. Her tits jiggled and bounced as she coughed, her cute petite body becoming a wheezing mess before she finally calmed her need for air. Looking up at her current Big-Dicked-God, she put her hands on the floor and wiggled her ass while still on her knees, like a dog might do to show excitement for their owner.

"Aren't you a good little pet?" He said, bringing his hand down to nuzzle the top of her head with lustful pats. "Someone without proper discipline would have jerked away the second I pulled you back." She didn't know what kind of proper discipline he was talking about, she had never been taught, trained, or owned by anyone. This was all right out of the box... Aside from some deepthroating she did in senior year, which she doesn't talk about. "I just love dick that much, Daddy." She purred, nuzzling her cheek against the shaft of his dick as he pushed his dick down onto her face. The imposing mass above her face held her complete attention, moving her head down and pushing her nose into his balls she'd give a big sniff. The utterly mouthwatering scent infested her brain, driving her wild as she slapped her tongue against the bottom of his nuts.

Pulling her head up and back, running her slick, spit-covered mandible along the underside of his dick. Tickling his cum vein to the tip, where she would plant a deliciously luscious kiss on his fat helmet. Using her tongue some more, she would run her worship tool against the sides of his cock and eventually the top of it. All of it was captured by the camera as she whored herself out before eventually pulling back and sitting on her knees. Smiling up at the camera like a cock-drunk slut as she waited for her master to use her for his pleasure.

Putting his hand in front of the camera, he'd point a finger to the ground and make a spinning motion with his hand. "Come on, pretty girl. Ass up, face down." Understanding exactly what he wanted, Courtney blushed despite her slutty behavior. Her mind had finally caught up with her actions, realizing how much of a slut she had become. Blushing intensely, she would almost hesitate for a second after realizing how this probably looked. However, the embarrassment was nowhere near enough to stop her. Getting up onto all fours she'd begin to slowly turn for her owner.

Her plump ass bounced as she put her knees under her. Jiggling from side to side with each step on all fours she took, swaying intentionally to keep his, and the cameras, eyes pointed directly at her most eye drawing feature. She turned and allowed the camera to become intimate with her uncovered pussy. Slowly, she'd push her chest into the ground along with her cheek. Looking back directly into the camera and twerking up and down, flesh clapping together as her pussy disappeared and reappeared from sight behind those fat cheeks. The way she curved herself to the ground accentuated the breeding hips she held, perfectly capable of being gripped and pounded into at a moment's notice.

The camera watched every bit of it, not wanting to turn away from the gorgeous sight of her cunny being exposed. Finally, her show ended as he brought his hand down onto her bum. Slapping it with some vicious intent, but leaving his hand on her. Rubbing her bulbous cheek, he felt the clear, silky smooth skin beneath. Pulling away and looking at the red handprint he laid on her pale skin, he smiled. Having marked her, he pulled the camera down, allowing the soon-to-be viewers to see from a better angle. "Pull your ass apart, slut." He'd order, her movement being almost immediate.

Reaching back and clapping her hands against her ass, she'd slowly pull it apart while still looking back. She felt like the dirtiest street whore available but nothing could stop her from continuing. Her pussy was perfect, those cute puffy, plump lips covered her entrance like it was the stairway to heaven. The cute bud resting at the top [or bottom for the cameras and producers' view] of her pussy was slightly exposed. Its hood pulled back, likely from all the excitement that she'd been going through and rubbing she's been doing against the ground.

Pushing his thumb against her clit, he'd rub the flat of it in rough circles. Immediately, Courtney would react as she pressed her face harder into the floor. Pushing her ass out harshly, desperate for more of his attention as he barely touched her. Biting her lip, she tried to stop the moans from coming but there was no chance. Her lips popped open, tongue flopping out against her cheek as she panted with the effort the pleasure brought her.

She tried to stay still as his hand became more involved but it was impossible. Her slight sway became a wiggle that manifested itself through her leg before turning into a spasm. Unable to control her body anymore as the man teased her clit, she had the orgasm of her life [or so she thought] as this man did little more than pet her cute button. She shut down, her legs giving out from under her as she shivered her way to completion.

Juices, at first, sloppily dripped down her cunt as the only sign of her orgasm. But the producer wasn't satisfied yet, still pointing his camera close to the action, he'd turn it up a notch. Bringing 3 fingers into her cunt and angling them against her g-spot, he'd combine the two pleasures for an impossible build-up. She was no longer just moaning, but yelling and screaming her pleasure as she jutted around. Trying to avoid the fingers inside her that caused the overstimulation, but unsuccessfully.

Finally, the man got what he wanted as he pulled his fingers out and his hand away. The camera captured the spout of femjuices she released in an arc, directly into the camera. There were at least 4 'ropes' of it, all that hot liquid pouring out as she shuddered on the floor. Gasping for air while she attempted to understand what just happened to her. Wiping the camera, he got a good view of her cunt. Despite her puffy lips, her pussy was now gaping. Looking like it was gasping for air, it would open and close repeatedly. A sign of the strength of her orgasm.

Satisfied with the bitches' new understanding of what the true definition of 'pleasure' is, the camera would pull away. The man above her, the one shooting her incredible conversion to a whore, almost giggled with glee. He had rarely seen such a natural slut like this girl. She truly was something special, a talented artist with lots of entertainment to give to the entire world. But finally; the main course. What she had been waiting for this entire time. Something she didn't even know she still needs, yet her body still desperately desires it.

The looming cock over her casting its shadow down over her, the broken bitch who had no consciousness outside of her need for sex. Her pussy gasped like her mouth did, both heaving, both gaping for more air. Aiming the camera at the tip of his dick, he'd slowly push his cock against the bottom of her cunt. Beginning to run over her clit and slide his shaft up her slit, finally notching into the gaping cunny above him as he sat there for a few seconds.

The pop of his cock opening up her already gaping pussy and expanding it past that with his girth was utterly debaucherous. It sounded like lips coming off a lollipop. Despite laying entirely on the ground with her legs spread she would begin to rise on shaky knees when she felt the intrusion. Her cock-drunk mind forced her to push back onto that amazing dick. Desperately swallowing more and more till she couldn't take any more by herself. Stopping and shivering on him as her walls collapsed around him. Desperately trying to get him to give her a quick premature orgasm, yet his resolve was far better than hers.

Slamming the rest of his dick inside her, she'd find the biggest dick she'd ever felt slap against her womb's entrance. Kissing it repeatedly as he sawed little by little back and forth inside her. His camera continuously switched angles as he went from the thrusting action to the utterly adorable fucked-out faces she was making. Cross-eyed and desperately yelling for him to slow down or cum already, he would spank her with a loving hand. Only making her cum further around his cock, the pussy squeezing him forcing her to ejaculate around the edges of his girth.

Even as much as he wanted to continue, the man was at his limit. This girl had given him a sight that few others would ever see in person, and his cock was begging for release. Using one hand to hold her hip down, he pushed inside her roughly once more, then again and again. She could feel the intensity of the thrusts as they rocketed through her body, the meaning of them. Her brain released more of the happy chemicals as she was flooded with the milky white load of her big dicked God's balls. Twitching against her cunny as they rested on her, throbbing like delicious banks of liquid. There was no stopping any of it, and she would not have it any other way.

Remembering how she had laid there, basking in the slime of cum that dripped out of her gaping pussy after he pulled out, made her shiver in the chair. She almost could feel her body attempting to mimic the same sensations, even getting a little jittery while she was still daydreaming. She could still see herself saying those words as she turned back to the camera. "I love being a Newly-Minted Cumdumpster Pornstar!"

Her eyes had closed a bit as she was lost in the fantasy of her memory. "Courtney?" She heard a voice call out from beyond her mind, jarring her. Suddenly remembering the outside world, she'd open her eyes to a man who was peeking from the doorway. He must have been calling her name a few times, but he didn't seem to mind. Simply smiling, he'd nod with a clipboard in hand. "We're ready for you in the stage room."