Natural Selection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Vance continued his studies unabated, Abby was quickly becoming disenchanted with the quality of available men, at least back home. The few she had previously dated at Harvard were either pretentious, stuck on themselves, or felt their wealthy family somehow imbued them with superiority. Vance was the only one whose path she crossed that seemed to have his head squarely on his shoulders. He was always open and honest with her, never made promises he couldn't keep and had some mysterious master plan for his life. He was by far the smartest man she had ever met with the highest GPA of anyone on campus that she knew.

When Abby returned to Harvard in the fall for her senior year, she decided to hitch her wagon to Vance's star. She would bring him around. She just needed to be patient is all. He was a man on a mission and she would make it her goal to assist him in that mission, thereby ingratiating and focusing her attention solely upon him. She was making average grades toward her accounting degree and was content with that. She had won a full scholarship by her participation in women's golf. She wasn't the best, but she was quite good. She had no aspirations for the PGA circuit after graduating; she was just happy to have the free ride.

After reconnecting with Vance in his study groups, she made as much time for him as she possibly could. Apart from her accounting classes and golf, she was never far from his side. She spent many a night helping him herself, just the two of them, calling out questions or asking for formulas, anything and everything he needed to help polish his grades. During the course of the year, they both fell madly in love. Vance had met his soulmate and felt the pain of her absence every time she was gone for the weekend swinging her clubs for Harvard.

It was a Friday night, mid-semester when his fraternity hosted a party inviting their sister sorority and attendance was mandatory. There was no rule against him bringing his own date, so Abby was on his arm much of the evening. She saw how childish and impudent attendees from both organizations were and Vance's maturity easily elevated him highly above the others in her eyes. They both consumed their fair share of alcohol but never lost control. As the party was winding down, she invited him back to her dorm room. Her roommate, who was also attending on an athletic scholarship was out of town competing in a basketball game.

Tipsy, they managed to walk the distance to her dorm by holding each other up. She was finally seeing a side of him that she had hoped would present itself. They may be in love, but tonight, they also were definitely in lust. They had made out numerous times before but this time was different. The alcohol was apparently lowering his inhibitions. She would have given herself to him long ago if he had only acted on the urges she knew he had. It wasn't long before his shirt and her top dropped to the floor. She was braless this night, which she often was. Her B-cup breasts seldom attracted unwanted attention, not like many of the other big-chested girls. She quickly tossed her skirt and bikini brief panties. Vance stepped back and was frozen, admiring her feminine form.

"Is there something wrong honey?" She asked.

"Not a thing" he slurred.

"Then why are you staring?"

"Because you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen" he added.

"I bet you say that to all the girls" she chuckled.

"Never" he said abruptly. "You're my first, my very first."

"You're a virgin?" she muttered in awe.

"Yes. I have been working so hard on school for many years now, I have had little time for a social life. Plus, I have been saving myself for the right woman. And I'm convinced that woman is you Abby. Of course I know the mechanics of what to do, I've watched more than my share of porn, but I may need your help in overcoming the initial awkwardness I'm sure I will have when we begin."

"Vance, my love; that is so sweet. You've just made me realize that I love you even more than before. You are an amazing man and I want to share everything with you. You are my man and I don't want to be with anyone else other than you. Let's get you out of those clothes and discover together where our love will take us."

She gently pulled down his pants and underwear. Of course he was hard as a rock and his cock sprung upwards as his boxers went down. She brought their bodies very close together. She gently moved his hand from his side to her breast. Then she slid her right hand between their bodies as she erotically teased his balls and cock. She estimated him to be seven inches in length with average girth. She'd experienced both larger and smaller cocks since she gave up her virginity in high school, but she would never compare him unfavorably against anyone. His cock was urgently throbbing and pulsating with his every heartbeat. His hand was soon joined by his other as he warmed up to playing with both of her tits.

Abby dropped to her knees. She felt the warmth radiating from his heated crotch as she slowly enveloped the head of his cock in her inviting mouth. Her tongue bathed the underside of his sensitive frenulum. Every nerve in his body was suddenly on full alert. He had never experienced such sensations in all of his life. This was way beyond any pleasures he'd experienced masturbating. Vance couldn't move, moreover didn't want to move lest he somehow spoil the moment, and he definitely didn't want to spoil the moment.

Abby began the slow rhythmic dance of her mouth over his cock. She'd had enough experience to know that errant teeth would be a sudden mood killer, so she exerted a special effort to ensure that this first blow job experience for him would be memorable, not just from the act itself, but for the selfless, loving, worshipful manner in which she was delivering it. In less than two minutes, Vance's cock grew precipitously inside her mouth as if about to burst from the pressure. She knew his eruption was imminent.

"I....I'm gonna cum Abby. Take it out, I'm gonna cum now!"

She reached her arm around him grabbing his ass with one hand to make sure that he couldn't push her away as she stepped up her speed and efforts.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhh, Nnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhh, Nnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhh, Nnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhh," Vance groaned as each spurt jettisoned its way to the back of her throat. Exquisite ecstasy, the likes of which he could never have imagined flooded his body in sheer rapture. Abby gagged only once but quickly recovered as she sucked down and swallowed the gift of his precious bodily fluid. She moved both hands to his balls and lightly scratched them with her fingernails as his orgasm subsided. She then placed her thumb at the base on the underside of his penis, firmly squeezing as her thumb traced the path towards his tip, squeezing out the last remaining drops into her waiting mouth before releasing the entrenched captive from her lair.

"Baby that was incredible" he exhorted. "I've seen it on video and imagined it countless times, but nothing, I mean NOTHING compares to the real thing. You're the best!"

She smiled in response to his erotic compliment. "I figured that your first time might go rather quickly, so I wanted to give you that right away so we can move on to the next one."

"Next one? Honey, I'm going down now. I'm not sure I'm up for a next one just yet."

"I know that sweetie. When you were watching all that porn you referred to earlier, did you ever see a man lick and make love orally to a woman between her legs?"

"Of course I did. And I have imagined doing that a thousand times."

"Well, baby, if you think you're up to it, I'm more than willing to let you if you want to try me out. By the time you're done, I'm sure my little cunny will be ready for you."

"Your wish, is my command, my dear" he said with a big grin.

Vance's ineptness was more than matched by his enthusiasm and eagerness to please her in the wake of the intense experience she had just given him. Although he didn't have a clue what to do or how to do it, she didn't want to embarrass him in any way by constantly coaching his every move this early in their intimate relationship. And though she didn't arrive at the pinnacle with him during his oral ministrations, she was more than turned on adequately to provide a wet glide path for his once again erect member.

She pulled his head from her crotch and kissed him feverishly. He was concerned that her sticky fluids and scent on his face would bother her; she was not. She laid once again flat on her back, widely opening her legs to him and coaxed him into the missionary position. His dick was again straining and throbbing, seeking a home. Apparently he has a fairly short refractory period, she surmised. Abby guided his penis into her welcoming vagina. Vance being very tentative, slowly slid it in, inch by inch, fearful of hurting her. She could wait no longer. Her own urges overtook her as she grabbed his ass with both hands and forcefully pulled him completely into her, bottoming him out near her cervix.

He quickly inhaled at the sudden exhilaration. She was taking his breath away. She didn't need to say another word. Following the many examples he'd seen in porn videos, he began thrusting in and out very slowly at first, then began speeding up as he found a rhythm that suited his own personal stamina. Since he had recently already cum once, he realized that he had more staying power and he was very happy about that. He didn't want this experience to be as short lived as his blow job had been.

The luxurious sheath her slit was providing his powerful erection was the most erotic sensation he could ever imagine. Then a thought occurred to him and he abruptly stopped stock-still.

"What's wrong honey? Is everything okay" She sweetly inquired.

"I wasn't thinking, I mean, I didn't plan this, it just happened, I mean, what about protection?"

"You're so cute. And I'm pleased that you are trying to consider everything. I'm sorry, I should have mentioned this to you earlier. I'm on the pill, have been on it for quite some time, just in case....."

He gave her the grin of a lecher. "So it's okay if I continue?" He said lustfully.

"Don't hold back, baby; gimme all you got" she rejoined.

He resumed carrying out the fulfillment of his urgent need. Abby wrapped her arms around his back pulling him down off his elbows. He wasn't so heavy that she couldn't handle his weight, especially not at this stage. She also wrapped her legs around his calves so she could use the leverage to raise her mound up to meet his thrusts. Vance was now a man on a mission. He had been fucking her for nearly ten minutes when he heard her loud wordless cries escape as her body tensed like steel. Surprised at her sudden outburst, he surmised that she was having her orgasm and continued pounding her relentlessly. After about thirty seconds her body relaxed, almost like a rag doll.

But he wasn't there yet himself. He could feel his tensions roiling and he knew it wouldn't be too much longer before he'd arrive at the intended destination. He moved one of his hands to her breast and began openly massaging it as if it was his to do with as he wished. Next he planted his lips upon hers, first in a tender kiss, then as his passions grew, his tongue pierced her mouth, probing hers so their tongues could dance together within their intimate embrace. Another few minutes more he could sense that he was getting close. Abby must have sensed it too. Her cravings matched his now, thrust for thrust as her desires peaked yet again.

"Oh God. Fuck me. Fuck me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK!" She exclaimed as her second orgasm of the night ripped throughout her entire body. She trembled in uncontrollable spasms which, for her, happened only with her most intense orgasms.

Her ultimate expression of unfiltered lust pushed him over the edge as his own orgasm dropped on him like a lead weight. He inhaled a deep breath and held it for about five seconds before his explosive exhalation signaled his release. The two were fiercely locked together as his guttural groans accompanied the emptying of his balls. His thrusts slowly decayed both in frequency and intensity, yet continued for another full minute before he finally collapsed from exhaustion and rolled off of her spent body.

"Wow, I mean WOW!" She exclaimed. "I'm keeping you forever! If this really was your first time, then you'll probably kill me with extreme pleasure if you get any better."

"I feel exactly the same Abby. Tonight, you made me glad I was born a man. I cannot even imagine a better first time experience and trust me, I have quite an imagination!"

After that bonding experience, the couple was nearly inseparable. Each made as much time for the other as possible, however, Abby's schedule was much more flexible than was his. But she didn't mind a bit. She took whatever time he could afford to give her. Every minute spent together was a dream come true for them both.

Chapter 4

Since Vance's parents were not burdened with any expenses associated with his college degree work, several times a year, they sent him tidy sums of money for any other needs he might have beyond academia. He was hobnobbing with a lot of the upper crust of society and they wanted him to be able to dress appropriately considering his surroundings. Vance immensely appreciated the funds they advanced him, however he was not a clothes horse and therefore had accumulated quite a sum by half-way through his senior year.

It was two weeks before Thanksgiving, fairly early on a Saturday morning when Vance grabbed Abby by the hand and said, "Come on, let's take a walk together, shall we?"

"Where to?" She replied.

"Oh, somewhere nearby. I promise we won't leave the campus. The shoes you're wearing will be just fine for the walk."

He led her to the Science Center. Once inside, he escorted her up the elevator to the eighth floor and exited onto the Science Center Observatory. It was one of his favorite places to go on campus. From the site, they could see all of Harvard, including the Science Plaza, Memorial Church, Lowell House, the Lampoon Tower, and even some of Boston.

"What do you think of the view?" he asked.

"I don't know why, but I've never been up here before. It's an awesome view, breathtaking; you can see practically all of the campus from this one spot." She responded smiling.

Suddenly Vance dropped to one knee and took her left hand. Immediately recognizing the gesture, Abby's heart leaped up into her throat. She couldn't speak. She hoped against hope that what she thought was going to happen was for real.

"It was at this campus that I met the love of my life, my soulmate, the one I wish to spend eternity with. Thus I couldn't think of a better place to make known the most important quest of my life. As beautiful as this place is in all its grandeur, it pales miserably in comparison to the beauty that you bring to me every day we're together. So that brings me to this question, Abigail Dawn Bergstrom, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife, will you marry me?"

Tears immediately flooded her eyes as she yelled "YES!" at the top of her lungs. He removed the ring from the box and slid it onto her finger. He thought she would break his ribs as she hugged him with a ferocity he never knew she possessed. She looked at the ring with love and admiration. It could have come from a Cracker-Jack box and she couldn't have been more pleased. But it was a very nice solitaire mounted in beautiful white gold.

"Oh my gosh! I've gotta tell my parents. Do yours know?"

"No, sweetheart. I wanted you to be the very first. My parents know nothing about this yet."

"Vance, you've made me the happiest girl in the world! I LOVE you, forever! I'm not EVER letting you go. When do you think we should get married?"

"Well I don't have any particular date in mind, but definitely not before we both graduate and have all this book learnin' behind us." He said humorously. "I still have to stay focused on my studies until the final bell, but I can at least see the end of the tunnel from here."

"That's right. We both graduate next June. We can have a summer wedding. And as far as I am concerned, the sooner the better. I can't wait to become Mrs. Vance Rayle."

"Or Mrs. Abigail Rayle." That works too" he chuckled.

They called her parents to let them know of the engagement and they were delighted. They'd heard her talk about Vance almost to the exclusion of everything else, and though Abby had shown them pictures of him on her cell phone, they had never talked to him or met him in person. They begged her to bring him home with her to Columbus, Ohio for Thanksgiving so they could meet and all of the extended family could join in on their exciting news.

Vance agreed to the trip as long as he could take her home to meet his folks in Greensboro, NC at Christmas. He wanted to surprise them with the news at that time. After some negotiating back and forth, her parents agreed, as long as they could drive over to Harvard to see the couple the day before their scheduled departure to exchange Christmas presents in advance since she wouldn't be home with them.

As it turned out her parents loved him to death. They had never seen their daughter with a more mature young man who comported himself with such an air of integrity. In their eyes, they could not imagine welcoming a better son-in-law to the family and told him so.

Christmas with his parents went equally well. At first, they thought that he was merely bring home a girl for them to meet, seeking their approval, which in and of itself, would have been an unprecedented event. However, as shocked as they were to see her wearing a diamond, they were equally elated and accepted her immediately as their new daughter. Abby and Mary-Beth grew very close over the Christmas holidays and established an enduring connection. Abby definitely wanted to include her in the wedding planning to whatever extent she wished to participate. Abby was bowled over how much love and devotion flowed among his family members even though they lacked the financial resources of her own family. She was more than grateful to accept them as extended family and looked forward to a great future incorporating them into their lives.

As much as Vance wanted to spend every possible moment with his bride to be, he was still saddled with making certain that he didn't slip up on his grades. Even though the year was winding down, he felt as though he had a dozen plates simultaneously spinning in the air and if he was not adequately attentive, one just might fall and break. And on top of that, the fraternity seemed to be placing more demands upon his time as well. Many votes were required to pass the mantel onto new leadership for the following year, mandatory votes. Although he appreciated the brotherhood of the fraternity, he wished that he would have had more time to devote to participation. But as far as he knew, he met the fraternal requirements of his benefactor. Little did he know at the time how fortuitous his membership in that fraternity would affect him in very positive ways.

It was mid-May of his final school year at Harvard. The class was 'Advanced Statistical Analysis -- Derivatives Versus Commodities'. It was one of the most challenging courses of his stint there. Professor Gunther, who taught the class was a ghost. If anyone had problems or questions outside of class, good luck. He was seemingly never available. Because of that, Vance made sure to ask everything he found unsolvable during class. But even this tactic was, at times, frustrating because about twenty-five percent of the time, the professor had a TA play a recording of his lecture for the day and thus, was otherwise unavailable.

Vance felt pretty good about the class due to the fact that he had aced every test and exam thrown at him. As the year was winding down, a very important project would be due very soon. This project counted as twenty-five percent of the grade for that class. This was not a subjective project. It was an insightful one. All of the information required to complete it was readily available but required hours upon hours to dig and unearth the obscure facts and figures necessary to compose the report. The insight involved the presentation and Vance felt as if he had knocked it out of the park.