Natural Selection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What it must be like to be Linh, Cathy considered with envy, Having a large, muscular, hunk of a man lined up behind her. The brute so horny for her that he couldn't wait to take her in privacy. So eager to fuck her that he didn't even care her husband was only a handful of steps away. A man who didn't take no for answer. A real man. If getting mounted by this specimen of man is what it means to contribute to science, sign me up...

Cathy was brought back to reality when she heard the fear in Linh's voice. Linh began softly pleading with Vince, "Not here, not now. Just wait until we are somewhere safe. We can't risk Lee seeing this. Not near my husband, please."

Now Cathy's envy turned to pity, she could see Linh's world crumbling. Cathy could see how powerless Linh really was. All of a sudden it seemed so silly for Linh to risk her marriage for a fantasy. This was just a short-term study, but if Lee found out the truth then the consequences might last the rest of her life.

Cathy could hear the regret and fear in Linh's voice, and it pained her to be unable to interfere. She felt sick to herself as nature unfolded in front of her.

She watched Vince firmly grab Linh's hips, tilting her pelvis upwards so he could mount her from behind. From the first thrust, it was clear he was not making love to her, he was giving her a brutish fucking, he was mating with her like an animal. Linh was covering her mouth to hide whatever primal noises were trying to escape. However, as Vince continued to drive himself in and out of her with more and more force, Linh was having a harder and harder time keeping quiet.

Cathy watched Lee rouse from his slumber, woken by the increasing sounds of Linh's whimpers and Vince's thrusts.

It took him a moment to comprehend what was happening to his wife, he was in a state of shock. But after those precious few seconds, Lee yelled out, "What is going on? What are you doing to my wife?! Stop! Have you gone crazy?" and he ran to help his wife.

It all happened in a moment, but it felt like forever to Cathy, as she watched Vince release Linh's waist, freeing his hands to confront her husband. With a powerful blow to the chest, Vince leveled Lee to the ground. Lee did not give up easily though, and as he heroically stood back up, Vince struck him hard in the head. It was clear by the falling motion, Lee had lost consciousness.

Cathy watched in horror as Vince repositioned Linh. Now the petite Asian woman would be facing her husband's limp body as Vince resumed mounting her from behind. Linh reached one of her tiny hands a little ways forward, touching hands with her husband, but Vince only increased his tempo. Linh was now weeping unintelligibly, vocalizing a wretched mixture of guilt, fear, and shame. There is no way she could have anticipated the results of her infidelity but now she was experiencing first-hand how brutal nature could be.

Cathy knew the hormones raging in men like Vincent and Lee pushed them to be capable of a level of violence that was never seen in polite society, but out here there was no civilization, no rules, no cops, no help. This truly was how animals acted in the state of nature, governed by hormones, by biology.

Cathy's sympathy for Linh began to turn into revulsion as Linh's pathetic sobs seemed to involuntarily intensify into increasingly sexual moans. Vince snaked one of his hands towards Linh's pussy. Cathy could not see the details in the dark, but judging by Linh's noises, it seems he was working on her clit skillfully.

It did not take long before Linh began writhing on Vincent's cock. Her hand still squeezing her husband's fingers, her toes curling in the sand, as she reached her climax. Her climax set off Vincent's and he engorged himself fully into her and began to orgasm. He held her hips with a firm grip, ensuring she received his full insemination, as he emptied himself into the shattered woman. He kept his cock lodged deep inside of her for a few moments after his emptying his balls, letting his weight bear on Linh, exhausting her further until she completely collapsed beneath him.

The two lovers and the husband lay there in the sand for a moment that felt like an eternity. None moved, only the deep breaths of Vince and the quiet sobs of Linh disturbing the silence.

Cathy breathed a sigh of relief as Vincent pushed himself up off of Linh, his long, slick cock obscenely slithering out of the poor married woman at an agonizingly slow pace. Vincent did not even allow Linh to crawl over and comfort her husband as he shuddered on the ground.

He simply picked up Linh by her supple waist, threw her over his broad shoulder and began carrying her away from Lee's camp, heading towards his own. Cathy did her best to remain unnoticed in the tree line, waiting until Vince and Linh were far out of sight before she ventured back to her own camp. Clark was fast asleep by the time she returned. It took Cathy until almost dawn to fall asleep, as she was shaken by the violence she had seen.

Cathy did not wake up until the sun was at the highest point in the sky, and Clark was nowhere to be seen. She assumed that, like yesterday, the rest of the participants had gathered on the eastern side of the island to socialize. As Cathy had her side of the island to herself, she decided to release some tension from last night and began to masturbate.

What little sleep she had managed was plagued with feverishly hot dreams. Upon waking it had disturbed her to acknowledge that her mind was consumed with the image of Vince forcing his large cock into Linh's tiny body, right in front of her husband no less.

There was something so taboo, but so primal, about being taken by a superior physical specimen in front of your husband, Linh rationalized as she began to feel an orgasm approach, It is a common fantasy, women get off to this bad-boy stuff all the time, why do I feel guilty? It's only natural, right?

As Cathy was just about to reach her crescendo, a deep, but friendly voice came from the beach, "Cathy are you there?" Cathy was so close to finishing it frustrated her to stop, but she had to. "Yes", she replied short of breath, "Is that you Vince? I figured you were on the other side of the island." As he approached, his tone became a little more dominant, "Cathy, we need to talk, care to take a walk with me or do you prefer to do it here?" Cathy, not trusting herself to resist any advances he might make while she was still so desperate for relief, chose carefully, "Let's walk and talk on the beach."

"Your husband tells me you are an incredible evolutionary biologist, and I believe him. However I am here to tell you that you are a shit survivalist." Vince stated plainly. "What do you mean?," Cathy said with feigned innocence.

Vince continued, "I mean you never covered up your footprints in the sand. The first night you were here, you and your husband followed me and Linh, judging by the knee imprints, you even blew him no more than 20 feet from where I was with Linh. That's pretty kinky, I will admit, blowing your husband while you both listen to me fuck Linh. This morning I noticed two sets of foot prints from Lee's camp to yours, but then a single pair of footprints weaving along wood line back to Lee's, judging by the size, I am certain those are your footprints."

Cathy knew she had fucked up, as fear was creeping into her, she asked, "Where does that leave us?"

Vincent answered her non-chalantly, "I am not sure yet. I suppose I want your opinion first. Why are we really here? What is the possible pay off for anyone researching us? Why were you spying on me last night? I have not been arrested or removed from the study after last night's events, that tells me this is not your typical university study."

Cathy was surprised at the depth of Vince's questioning and gave her best answers, "After last night, I am certain this is not actually a university approved-study, I think we were lied to. I think someone with deep pockets wants to learn more about human mating habits. Everyone on this island is reproductively fit, and there are an equal number of either gender. There are so many taboo subjects in human-subject research, but two that come to mind are sperm competition and mating preferences. You had to have noticed the wide racial and physical diversity throughout our group, that may be indicative of a genetics study. I'm just not sure. The population on this island is not representative of the general public, but it is representative of the most reproductively fit in our society." Wow, Cathy thought, I wish Clark would have these types of talks with me.

"I agree," Vince affirmed, "The women on this island are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen, including yourself. I suppose the scientific term would be 'breedable.' It can't be an accident that we all ended up here, but why include married couples?"

Cathy hated her cynicism, but replied, "Well marriage is a pair bond, the researchers probably want to see what alternate or confirming choices a married individual or pair would make when in the state of nature, when civilization is taken out of the equation."

"That's grim." Vince added, "If you were not married, what alternate choices would you make on this island?"

Cathy hesitated, she did not say a word, but her eyes gave her away when Vince saw her fleetingly steal a glance at his cock. "It's okay to look Cathy, you don't have to answer my question, your eyes already betrayed you." Vince said sympathetically, as his hand firmly grasped Cathy's wrist and moved her palm to his thick, flaccid cock. "There, now you have touched my cock, against your will, it wasn't your fault. It was not your fault you grasped a cock that is larger while flaccid than your husband's is erect. Feel it grow in your hand, imagine what it would feel like inside of you. Imagine the children it would produce, more physically fit, more reproductively fit, a biologist's dream. I know you and your husband have not been fucking, neither of you are risk takers, not this far from home. I know your type. You are probably getting him off with your hands as a chore, think of how much more fun you would have with me."

Cathy was embarrassed as she felt her cheeks flush while listening to arrogant advances. She hated to admit it, but he was right about one thing. She was very tempted to try him out, she had seen him make Linh orgasm more often and with more intensity in a couple of days than Clark could hope to in a lifetime. Vince took his hand off her wrist, but she did not pull away. She slowly tightened her grip on his cock, admiring the fullness she felt in her hand, watching it as it slowly began to grow.

"Hey guys, wait up for me!" They both heard Clark exclaim from far behind them down the beach.

"You can take your hand off my cock now Cathy, unless you want to do this right now, right here, in front of your husband?" Vince offered, more than half serious.

Cathy quickly released his cock from her grip, remembering herself, "No, that won't be necessary. Thanks for the offer but I am a happily married woman."

As Clark caught up, he asked either of them if they had seen Lee. They both denied seeing him, but Vince confirmed Linh was at his camp helping prepare dinner. Cathy now regretted not waking Clark and telling her husband about what she had seen at Lee's camp last night.

Vince was quick to ensure Cathy would not have the opportunity to correct her mistake. He asked Clark, "Would you mind coming with us to my camp and collecting some firewood for tonight? I think Linh was running low when I left."

As the three of them walked together, Cathy could not help but notice the difference between the two of them. Cathy thought to herself, Clark is such a giver, even offering to help collect firewood for the man who wants to breed his wife. How can he be so oblivious? His whole aura is like a puppy dog who wants to please, so much different than Vincent. Vincent is a beast, a wolf, a musclebound leader, a risk taker, a provider. Maybe that was the difference, one was a pleaser and the other was a provider. One would respect her wishes, the other would take her against her will, so why couldn't she keep her mind off the bad-boy? Why couldn't she keep her eyes off his cock?

When they got to Vince's camp Clark headed off into the brush to find some dry wood. When Clark was out of earshot, Vince simply told Linh, "Cathy knows everything."

Cathy was on edge all evening and had almost no appetite during dinner. She had no idea what Vince was planning, but she knew he was the type who took what he wanted, and he had made it clear he wanted her. Things began to get uncomfortable as the sun disappeared over the horizon, and Lee had not yet been accounted for. Clark cleared his throat and said, "I am growing worried about Lee, I am concerned he isn't here yet. There is hardly any daylight left, I think we should look for him."

Linh stood up, "You're right Clark, let's go look for my husband while your wife and Vince wait for him here. I don't want to get lost too though, so please stay close to me."

Cathy rolled her eyes, knowing Linh was anything but a concerned wife, but said nothing as Linh led her husband away on the search mission. Before they were even out of the firelight, Cathy felt Vince's hand creep across her thigh. She grabbed the wrist, but was not able to stop his advance without making a fuss. She was not going to cause a scene and put her husband in the same position that Linh had put Lee in last night. She could still hear Linh's voice trailing off in the distance as Vince's fingers reached her most intimate parts.

It did not take long for Vince to show Cathy that he knew his way around a woman's body. His large fingers rubbed her expertly, slowly wearing down her resistance. She began to shudder as he kept manipulating her closer and closer to orgasm, his fingers not even fully penetrating her yet. As she scooted off the log they were sitting on, coyly moving away from his fingers, she ended up with her knees in the sand. Vince turned her to face him and she found her mouth nearer and nearer to his imposing cock.

His hand had drifted away from her pussy, up her sides and to her hair. He firmly grasped her by her hair and slowly forced her towards his cock. She put up only a token resistance, forcing her head against his hand, but as he inevitably guided her nearer and nearer, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue.

The reality of the situation only dawned on her as the fat, mushroom-tip of his cock met her tongue. She had to force her jaw open wider than she ever had before. She wasn't sure whether to moan or laugh, she ended up giggling as it was such a preposterous situation for her to be expected to give a blowjob to a cock this large.

Her eyes widened in shock as Vince tightened his grip on her hair, she realized Vince was not expecting any skill from her, she was just there to be used. He slowly forced his cock further and further into her mouth, then into her throat, disregarding her desperate gagging. She now understood she was not blowing him, he was fucking her face. He began to manipulate her head back and forth by her hair as he slowly thrust his cock. Her eyes were watering. She felt like she could not get enough oxygen. Her vision faded. She felt outside of her own body as she heard her own gagging noises and was thankful her husband was not here to see Vince use her face as his personal flesh light. Perhaps worst of all she noticed she had moved one of her hands off of Vince's knee to start play with herself as he fucked in and out of her throat.

It was Linh's loud calling out for her husband that let Cathy and Vince know that the two were almost back to their camp. Cathy withdrew her hand from her pussy and tried to push herself away from Vince, but it was no use. Vince held her in place as the tempo of his pumping increased dramatically. He had been keeping himself right on the edge of orgasm until this moment, when he knew Linh and Clark were almost back. Then he gave a final, powerful thrust into Cathy's throat and began pumping his cum into her throat, slowly withdrawing as he continued to fill her mouth, and then he finished his orgasm by painting her face with his cum. Finally, after disrespectfully squeezing every last drop onto her face, he let go of her hair. She crumpled forward, gasping for air, still swallowing the remnants of his load as Linh and Clark's figures materialized at the edge of the firelight.

Clark was shocked when he saw his wife kneeling in front of Vince and gasping for air, when Linh exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, she is probably having a panic attack because it took us so long to get back. I will take care of this." Linh rushed over to Cathy and wiped the cum off her face, pretending it was just drool or snot.

Vince and Cathy had neglected the fire for the past while, so there was not enough light for Clark to see his wife's face clearly. Clark quickly grabbed some wood to rebuild the fire, but it took him a few moments to rekindle the flames. In those precious few moments Cathy was able to recompose herself. By the time the fire was stoked enough to see one another clearly, Cathy had never been more thankful for the smell of smoke to cover up the strong scent of Vince's cum.

They all sat around the fire for a few minutes making small talk, but Cathy's was having a hard time pretending to be interested. She was so horny she could hardly control herself, she needed her husband inside of her as soon as possible, pregnancy risk be damned. She bid Vince and Linh goodnight and grabbed her husband by the hand.

However, Vince grabbed her free wrist as she walked past him. "I am sorry, but I cannot let you two leave," he explained, "Lee is missing and I would never forgive myself if I let you two walk to your camp late at night and something bad happened. Please stay the night, you too Linh. There is enough room for all four of us on the makeshift bed I have set up near the tree line."

"Wow," Clark said, "That is extremely thoughtful of you Vince, you're a good man. If Linh and Cathy agree, I will stay here with you. I don't want anyone else going missing either, there is a safety in numbers."

Linh immediately agreed, and Cathy was too horny to think straight so she just went along with what Clark said. Vince showed them all to his bed, the men would sleep on the edges with the women protected on the inside. Vince put out the fire and joined them, the only light in the sky coming from stars and a quarter moon.

Cathy slowly drifted off to sleep, still gently rubbing herself, desperate for the release she had wanted all day but was never able to finish off.

Cathy was softly woken by the gentle moans and writhing of Linh. Cathy figured she could not have been asleep for more than an hour, and wondered what was going on. She could feel Linh's body rub against hers, apparently she was being gently fucked from behind while she was laying on her side. Cathy was already extremely horny and the thought of this Asian slut getting fucked while she slept made her jealous.

She rolled around and grasped her husband's cock. Only, she could immediately tell, by the sheer girth of it, that she had gripped Vince's cock. No way, she thought, Linh was getting fucked by her husband as the cheating bastards thought she was sleeping. Jealousy and hurt feelings immediately boiled up inside of her. She began stroking Vince's cock to life, she would show them what a real fucking looked like. It did not take a long before she felt Vince's monstrous cock start to rapidly grow.

She wiggled her ass towards his crotch and lined up her slit to his cock. He took control from there. She started to moan in her most whore-ish voice as the head of Vince's cock parted her pussy lips. Slowly forcing itself into her tight pussy, a pussy never accustomed to anything close to this large of a cock. Then the moon emerged from behind the clouds, and she could see by the moonlight that her husband was peacefully sleeping, he was not fucking Linh, she had been deceived.