Naturally Natural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a couple hours he was fucking her against the bathroom counter. Barely any conversation, just a hello then to the hard fucking. It suited Kristi just fine for the evening. Rachel was a distant memory, and Ricky's dick was a delicious distraction. He didn't last long, but it was long enough for Kristi's overclocked body to get off three good orgasms with him inside her.

They settled in for some TV after Ricky came. Kristi watched passively, then got her man-toy hard again with her mouth. To her disappointment, Ricky didn't seem up for a full round two, so she finished with her mouth too. She kicked him out before nightfall, then made herself another chocolate smoothie for dinner. This time she made sure to send a pic of it to Rachel, hoping that would get a response. It didn't, and she went to sleep too anxious to masturbate again, horny as she still was.

***

Kristi successfully woke up early the next day. She fucked herself twice with a toy as she made her morning smoothie, then sneaked some fingers into her leggings to get in one more orgasm before she drove to the park. There was a loud rip and she felt air blowing against the bare skin of her hip. Investigating, she found a couple tears in her pants, where skin stood out starkly. Kristi still finished her orgasm as she contemplated what to do about it. Eventually snapping out of the haze, Kristi begrudgingly changed into some looser fitting shorts and headed out.

Her run was a joke, and she almost cried when she saw her time. She drove home in a somber daze, feeling every bit of fat even more acutely. It wasn't just her ass. Everything felt too stuffed, too jiggly. It was her thighs. It was her tummy. It was definitely her tits.

Her sweet tooth was begging for satisfaction once she dragged herself up to her apartment. So despite her frustration with the Naturally Natural effect, she mixed herself a strawberry smoothie as soon as she got home and added in a healthy dollop of Greek yogurt to really up the . . . healthiness. She relished every drop, then texted Rachel to see if she could come over. She frantically searched for something to clean in the meantime. It was hopeless, her apartment was immaculate.

Finally, Rachel answered. With a "Sure."

Kristi showered quickly, packed up all the Naturally Natural stuff, and almost sped over to Rachel's. She carried it in with her, and held it impatiently as she waited for Rachel to come to the door. Her newfound awareness of just how much girth she'd put on . . . the creeping haze of arousal . . . made the wait an eternity. It wasn't.

Rachel answered the door in a white robe. Her blond hair was messy, not quite ready for the day, and even at a glance, Kristi could tell her friend had put on weight too, more than Kristi. She led Kristi into the living room, then flopped down on her couch with a lazy sigh, and the robe fell open enough to show Kristi she was nude underneath. Rachel's tits seemed to be absorbing the brunt of her additional mass, they looked twice as big as in the photo she'd sent Kristi. Plenty of fat was gathering along the rest of her curvy body as well. A small pink antenna sticking out of her pussy lips also revealed she had a toy in. Rachel locked eyes with Kristi as she covered back up.

"How's it going?" Rachel said, with a smirk. "Sorry I . . . haven't gotten back to you. There's a lot of . . . material to go over."

"Yeah," Kristi said. She couldn't keep eye contact.

"Have you watched the videos I sent you?" Rachel asked. Kristi shook her head. Rachel pouted. "Man. That's lame."

"Does it explain that the smoothies just stay in your body forever?" Kristi said, waving over her tummy. Rachel glanced at it, and shrugged.

"I haven't noticed," Rachel replied, straight-faced.

"Seriously?" Kristi asked. She turned around and pulled her pajama pants tight against her ass. "Did you even look at my photos?"

"Oh...yes..." Rachel's face turned pink, and for a moment it looked like she was going to run away. But slowly, the pink faded and Rachel looked up at Kristi blankly, then repeated, "I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you. There's a lot of material to go over."

"Right," Kristi replied. She steeled herself. "Something's wrong. Like with the Naturally Natural stuff. And with us."

"Oh no, it's fine," Rachel said. Her hand slipped swiftly down along the front of her robe, gratuitously pushing it open and letting one of her very swollen tits pop out in the open. "We're fine and we feel great."

"We..." Kristi lost focus in the stiff pink flesh of Rachel's nipple as the small girl circled it softly with a finger then gave it a flick. Circle, circle, flick. Kristi's pussy drooled into her panties. "Your tits are like . . . good . . . "

"You like my tits?" Rachel asked eagerly, letting her chest droop forward. A ridiculous amount titflesh swung outward. "Like I've really been worried about them a lot lately. They're not too saggy are they?"

Kristi shook her head, and tried not to drool from her actual mouth. Her hands were working on their own now, and she couldn't fight that too.

Rachel's hands cupped and lifted her tits. She moaned as she fondled them. Her eyes studied them intently. "I think they're getting a little bigger too." She moaned again. "The Naturally Natural stuff makes them sensitive, I think."

"Yeah," Kristi said. She was fingering herself now. Rachel noticed, but Kristi didn't stop. "I'm super sensitive too. Can't stop." Kristi grunted.

"Your pussy looked so tasty," Rachel said. Her face was turning pink again. "I just wanted to lap it. But...oh, that makes me feel so dirty. Dirty. Dirty animal." She pulled her robe fully open and reached down to massage her clit. Rachel gave Kristi a hungry glare. "Can we..." She trailed off in a moan.

Kristi stripped. She went with it, then tumbled forward toward Rachel's waiting hole. The pudgy girl pulled her toy out with an audible slurp, then guided Kristi's mouth in to replace it. Kristi relished the sweet musky combination of pear scented body lotion and heavy feminine arousal. After a few moments of eager slurping, Kristi's nose and tongue moved up Rachel, over the soft, well conditioned skin of her tummy, into the deep valley between her creamy engorged tits, around her incredibly cute nipples, then back up a tit to the shoulder up her neck until they were face to face. An invisible force seemed to pull their nude bodies together. Wet soft flesh met wet soft flesh.

They stayed there on the couch for a little while, exploring each other and finding new pathways to cumming. Rachel was infinitely kissable, and their bodies felt just perfect together. Kristi broke away in a fleeting moment of surreality in which she realized she had no idea what they were doing. She was fairly certain neither of them had been with another woman before. She loved Rachel, but this was just...need.

"We shouldn't be this horny," Kristi said. Rachel kept massaging one of Kristi's tits, which she hadn't even realized was sore, and began nibbling at her neck. It gave Kristi a nice mini-orgasm."It's weird."

"It's fine. We're fine and we feel good," Rachel muttered. "Will you lick me some more? I'm getting horny all over again."

"Yeah," Kristi said eagerly. She dove forward and buried her face into Rachel's wet, yielding slit once more.

***

Kristi didn't think for a while. She just licked. And then Rachel wanted to take a turn. So they went to the bedroom, and Kristi's body hummed.

Eventually, Rachel rose and wobbled toward the bedroom door. "Just stay there," she said. Kristi nodded and smiled dumbly. Rachel disappeared down the short hallway, then a light flipped on in the kitchen. Kristi heard Rachel shuffling about in the cabinets and the fridge, then the blender started to growl. After a few minutes, Rachel carefully strolled back in, holding two massive cups almost overflowing with thick, light pink goo.

"If you mix the strawberry AND the vanilla, it balances out with the plant stuff," Rachel explained as she handed Kristi one of the cups. "I told Jenn and she thought it was a very good idea."

"It was a very good idea," Kristi said, half agreeing and half not remembering many other words right then.

"Will you watch one of the Naturally Natural relaxation videos with me?" Rachel said, after gulping down some of her smoothie. It left a light white mustache on her upper lip. "When we're done, of course." Kristi numbly nodded, and the thick blonde jumped and jiggled with joy. "Awesome!"

They finished their smoothies between kisses and light pussy play. Afterward, Rachel went straight for her phone and unlocked it. She thumbed at her screen, then casually started stroking her inner thigh before moving up to mash at her clit. She looked at Kristi. "Ready?" she asked. Kristi nodded. Rachel turned on her TV, swiped around on her phone some more, and a progress bar began loading on the TV screen.

When Jenn appeared on the screen, she looked as good as money could buy. She introduced herself as "Instructor Jenn" and welcomed the class. Her voice was bubbly and eager. Her white yoga ensemble was amazing, and overly flattering to her shape.

"Now we will relax," said Jenn's voice. Kristi sank into the bed.

"Let's start with my favorite technique: the Kamadhenu massage. You know this one, right?" Jenn's voice continued.

"Yes," Rachel moaned. Kristi felt like she should reply, but she wasn't sure what to say.

"Relax and let the stress flow out of you. Do as I do."

Jenn's hand moved swiftly along the bottoms of her bountiful breasts, and to Kristi's relaxed delight, two perfectly perky breasts burst free through the fabric. Instructor Jenn sighed, and it made Kristi relax even further. Jenn's fingers spread out around each of her breasts. She pushed her wrists forward, and her fingers pressed down into her breast flesh as each digit moved toward her nipple, then over her areola, then slowly tugging at her nipples. She moaned softly at the completion of each tug.

"So relaxing, right?" Instructor Jenn asked.

"Yes!" Rachel squeaked, repeating the motions flawlessly. Kristi watched Rachel's nipples pulled taut then released, pulled taut then released. Kristi turned back to the video, watched Jenn, and did her best to emulate. It wasn't that hard to do, except when Kristi zoned out and lost the rhythm. After a few more minutes of gentle coaching and demonstration by Jenn, Kristi had it. The relaxation came swiftly. Jenn was still talking, but the words felt so far away.

"And just remember, any time you feel stressed, you can step away and use this technique," Jenn's voice concluded after several minutes. Kristi still felt very relaxed. She looked down at her hands working and basked in the calming waves emanating from her breasts. Rachel's soft gasps and moans brought Kristi back into the present. The short, chubby blonde girl was pumping fingers in and out of herself.

Of course she's masturbating. We're so horny. Kristi thought. Concern danced on the edge of her mind, but the relaxing movements of her hands dulled it just as quickly.

Lazily, Kristi flopped sideways and pushed her tongue up against Rachel's slit. Rachel yelped and jumped. Kristi's hands stopped. They stared at each other, shocked.

"Oh gosh, you scared me!" Rachel said, grinning briefly. Then she looked down at herself. "Damn, I'm putting on weight." Her hands closed around her breasts and Rachel gasped. When she looked at Kristi, she looked genuinely concerned. "What the fu . . . " Rachel's hands began to repeat Jenn's technique perfectly. Rachel's eyes closed and she took a few deep breaths in and out. Her eyes opened and she smiled. "I'm fine. I feel good."

"We feel good," Kristi said, smiling back. Rachel's back and forth was a little unsettling, so Kristi was glad to see her friend calm again. Still, that unease lingered at the back of Kristi's very relaxed, very fine mind. She quickly noticed that their hasty lovemaking had left a messy trail of clothes down the hallway, so she gave herself a couple quick Karma . . . whatever rubs, sighed with relief, smiled, and went to work picking up.

Meanwhile, Rachel found her phone, unlocked it, and started typing. "I've gotta tell Jenn you watched relaxation with me! She's going to be so excited you actually helped."

Kristi put her own clothes in a neat pile on Rachel's dresser, and draped Rachel's robe around the smaller girl's shoulders. Rachel reached up and warmly rubbed against Kristi. Kristi appreciated the love and looked for any more mess. But there wasn't any. Rachel's apartment too was immaculate. Before Kristi could become troubled again, Rachel's hand gently but firmly grabbed ahold of her arm, drawing her attention.

"Jenn wants us to come over," Rachel said, beaming with excitement. "Have you been to her and Eric's?"

Kristi shook head. Rachel jiggled with even more excitement.

"It's so awesome!" the blonde cried. "And they buy like the best food."

"We can ask her about the changes," Kristi said, cutting harshly and unexpectedly into the air of excitement.

Rachel frowned. "Huh?"

"Like why we're putting on so much weight?" Kristi turned to emphasize her ass, and hefted her tits up as well. "Why we're so horny? And . . . like this?"

Have these grown since I got here? Kristi asked herself, becoming very aware of how heavy each of her tits felt. Her hands moved almost on their own, repeating Jenn's technique, and she zoned out in the relaxing sensation of the massage.

"Like what?" Rachel asked dumbly. She didn't seem to notice Kristi's lack of answer. She was trying to dress quickly. Her panties stretched across her hips, barely hiding anything and surely cutting into her uncomfortably. A new-looking, industrial-strength bra wrapped snugly around her chest, over which she had slid a cute polo. However, it was cut for a smaller girl, and Rachel couldn't get it to fit right no matter how she pulled it. She gave up, tried another shirt, then another, then finally gave up on her entire closet. Somehow a pair of pink slacks still fit her, albeit quite snugly. Rachel produced a matching sports jacket that was cut large enough to squeeze around her enlarged chest and button comfortably. Except her peaking belly button, it was almost impossible to tell she wasn't wearing a shirt underneath.

"This works, right?" Rachel asked the still zoned out Kristi, who only nodded dumbly in response. "It's a little formal for a visit, but whatever." Rachel watched Kristi for a moment, and grinned. "Are you going to get dressed?"

"Yeah," Kristi said, letting her arms drop. She mechanically moved to gather her own clothes and squeezed back into them.

Tits have grown. She blankly confirmed to herself.

Rachel unbuttoned long enough to put on some deodorant, and spritz herself with some perfume, which she shared with a very ripe Kristi. The blonde then buttoned back up, and grabbed her keys.

"Let's go."

***

Rachel hadn't been exaggerating. Jenn and Eric's home had its own fence, gate, and security guard inside a gated community. Kristi was impressed, even in her hypersexual, half-awake state. Their house was a mansion, with plenty of land to spare.

Both Marnetts awaited Rachel and Kristi in the driveway. Jenn was still blonde, but she looked a bit more herself, annoyed and a little tired. She even had on a pair of glasses, with a white lab coat stretched around her large, perky bosom. Eric was dressed in a nice blue, button up shirt and some slacks.

"Oh, wow," Jenn said, her eyes widening as they scanned Kristi and then briefly Rachel. For a moment, she looked sad, then immediately met eyes with Kristi and smiled warmly. "How long has it been?! Two years?"

"Four or five actually," Kristi said absently. She kinda just wanted to go back to Rachel's, lay around, and . . . fuck maybe. Jenn hugged her, and Kristi couldn't resist hugging back. She felt so warm, and smelled so good. Like strawberry kiwi.

They broke off and Jenn gave her a another, definitely worried look.

"Wow. I'm sor..." Jenn closed her eyes, frowned, then opened them again and smiled. "You look very good. How many meals have you replaced with our smoothie program?"

"Almost all, I guess," Kristi said. "I don't like the chocolate ones at all."

"Too sweet right?"

Kristi nodded.

"See honey?" Jenn asked, giving Eric a look and a smirk. "I told you it tasted like it looks."

"Hello, Kristi," Eric said, ignoring Jenn completely. He looked Kristi up and down. "You do look good! Very healthy! Very natural! Naturally Natural?"

"Naturally Natural!" Rachel interjected in reply, enthusiastically and expectantly. Jenn stepped beside her and began stroking her scalp. Rachel's eyes rolled back in her head. "Ooooooooo . . . "

"Naturally Natural," Kristi said with a shrug.

Eric went in for a hug, and Kristi felt compelled to accept. He felt even better than Jenn, and smelled wonderful in a different, masculine way. Kristi was already beyond soaked, but somehow she got hotter. As the hug ended, Eric spun her around, delicately touching at her with his fingers as she turned. Nothing too intrusive, but she did feel probed. Analyzed.

He smells the slut on you. It's just getting worse. He can probably see it too. Kristi pushed the thoughts away, and found the will to focus.

"You are an absolute delight to see," he said finally. "How are you doing these days? How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine," Kristi replied. She patted at her tummy. With a little more concentration, "Your smoothies are making me fat. Why?"

"Really?" Eric asked, seemingly amused.

"Yeah, Rachel too," Kristi said. The fog was lifting a little bit more the longer she focused. "Look at her. And me. My ass...er...butt." She turned and bent over to show him the amount of weight she'd put on there. She rose and looked back over her shoulder. She was starting to feel lost again. "My tits too, honestly, but like I have a butt now?" She pointed at Rachel. "And Rachel...she's...bigger. Like all over."

"I'm fine," Rachel said blankly, a dumb smile and sleepy unfocused eyes on her face. Jenn was unbuttoning the petite girl's jacket, revealing the black bra underneath. She then proceeded to give both breasts a firm squeeze, eliciting a pair of excited squeaks and wild moans from Rachel.

"She's more than ready," Jenn said flatly toward Eric. She wiped her hand on her coat before she adjusted her glasses. To Rachel, she asked, "Have you noticed any concerning body changes?"

Rachel shook her head.

"No. Nothing. I feel soooo goood," Rachel said. Her hands were fighting to stay away from her breasts.

"You both seem fine to me," Eric said to Kristi, interrupting the moment. "So I don't think you're in any danger, if that's what you're worried about."

"Well...no...that's not..." Kristi didn't think she was going to die or anything. Though that was a relief. What was she concerned about? "I'm fine," she said aloud. "And I do feel pretty good."

"How about we go run some tests and see if anything's going on?" Eric said, sticking his hands in his pockets. "I've got a lab set up inside. Hence the space. We actually try to live frugally."

Jenn snickered at that, and Eric gave her a scowl. She rolled her eyes.

"I can draw some blood, see if there's anything weird going on," he offered to Kristi. "We can catch up, of course."

"Okay," Kristi said, following him as he waved her inside. He turned to Jenn and Rachel.

"Why don't you take our very good g . . . er . . . good salesgirl to the others? See how that goes. Meet me in the lab in five minutes." Jenn nodded and guided Rachel off to the far end of the house once they were inside.