Nature of Our Relationship Ch. 01

Story Info
With girlfriend's permission share a moment with a friend.
3.9k words
3.79
16.6k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllStar92
AllStar92
13 Followers

This is my first story here on Literotica, how you all enjoy it. Any feedback is welcome. Also if you guys want Ch. II let me know as well. Thank you for reading.

******************

It was a hot summer day in Atlanta and it was beginning to cool down. I was sitting outside on the patio with my girlfriend, Kira, her younger sister, Lera, and her sister's BFF, Maria.

To paint the picture of what they look like;

Kira is 23, dark skinned, 5'2", b-cup titties, thick juicy thighs, hips and ass to match, nice flat stomach, small waist, brown eyes, curly hair, nice juicy lips, basically perfection in her face.

Lera is 20 and her body is similar except she's light skinned and she carries a little more weight on her causing her ass to look incredibly plump (I got caught staring at it on multiple occasions), has very small boobs (she insecure about them and wants a boob job even though I hope she doesn't because they're perfect) she's also shorter as she's 4'11", she look like a video vixen, which I guess is why she chose to be an Instagram model.

Then it's Maria, who is 22 and looks like a latina Meg Thee Stallion and everything about her screams sexuality, she's 5'10", brown eyes, her butt isn't as big as Kira's but it's still big, has double D titties, and she's a fucking 12th grade math teacher. The kind of teacher you'll be sure to make it to class and be on time and pay attention to (Some people have the most luck, she like a walking episode from every teenage boy's fantasy).

So we were sitfing around having a few drinks getting a little buzz going. We were talking about our plans for the summer, when Maria decides to change topic.

"So tell me, how did you two meet?"

I look at Kira and she looks back at me and smile. We've been together a little over 2 years. When we met I had almost just started my career as a photographer and was looking to build up my portfolio. I was leaving my favourite coffee shop when I saw her, mocha complexion, 5'2" with ass for days, so obviouslyI had to approach her.

"Oh how did we meet, Tré?" Kira says with the biggest smile on her face. I roll my eyes looking annoyed, but then smile and wait for her to continue.

"Okay, so I was running late for my Film History class. Passing by that coffee spot, then this fine caramel brotha walks up to me and hits with that 'Are you a model?' line. I wanted to laugh but I thought he was cute, so I decided to see what's up."

Typically I wouldn't ask a girl that's as short as she is to model for me but fuck it, it was the first thing that came to mind and I had my camera with me, not to mention she was badd as fuck, so I decided to improvise.

"So we talk for a little and plan a time to shoot. He goes for a hug and feeling bold I decided to kiss him to let him know where my head was at and took his phone and said 'You know you could've just asked for my number, but call me later. I gotta get my ass to class.' As I'm walking away I can feel him staring at my ass, so I started twisting a lil harder to give him a show. I look back and as I predicted he was still staring, so I knew I had him."

"Damn Kira girl, you're bad. You started getting me wet, all that ass. I would've had to cop a feel." Maria reaches over and grab a handful of Kira's ass.

"Chill Maria, that's my sister, she off limits."

"Sis, you know if Kira wasn't your sister you'd be all over that ass." Maria teased Lera.

"Girl stop, Kira's aight, her ass not even that fat."

"Oh really, Lera maybe you need to see if up close." Kira decides to jump in.

Kira gets up and sit in Lera's lap and starts giving her a lap dance. Feeling my pants getting tight, I reach down and stroke my dick a little. Lera looks like she's staring to get into it, until she reaches up and start tickling Kira. Lera fall off her lap, laughing hysterically. Maria decides to get in on the fun, so she gets on my lap and starts twerking on my hard dick.

"Can't let you guys have all the fun."

"Lera get your BFF off my man before she gets her latina ass whipped." Kira snapped. She not really jealous, she's just a bit territorial.

"Ugh, you are no fun, Mamita." Maria looks down at my lap at the apparent tent in my short.

"Damn sis, your man dick looking like it's about to poke a hole in those shorts you might wanna go handle that, before I do."

Kira starts going for Maria. Maria backs up saying, "Chill mami, I was only playing." She goes in for a hug to defuse the altercation, grabbing a handful of ass in the process.

"You know you're the one I really want." Maria confesses.

"Is that so?" Kira kisses her in the lips to call her bluff.

"Whoa, y'all must be really feeling that Henny, because y'all over here wildin' out, for real." I interject.

"Yeah, Maria over tryna fuck everybody." Lera jokes.

Maria presses forward and the began making out in front me and Lera. Maria looking at me seeing the hunger in my eyes takes it up a notch and slips her hand in Kira's pants and start rubbing her pussy, while maintaining eye contact with me. Kira start moaning in her ear and Maria guides her to sit down in my lap.

Lera, who's seen enough grabs her friend to break up the two.

"WHAT IN THEE FUCK in wrong with you two. Were yall really about to fuck each other out here on the patio in front on me and my sister's fucking boyfriend? You two need to sit y'all horny asses down."

Maria licking her fingers. "I don't think Tré would've mind. Ain't that right, Papi."

"On that note..." lifting up Kira, I leave Lera and Maria behind.

"Yeah, she definitely needs whatever you are about to give her." Lera says picking up on my intentions.

Maria feeling left out says, "What about me?"

Lera hushes her up with a knowing look.

Now in our bedroom, I drop Kira on the bed, remove her biker shorts and proceed to eating her delicious chocolate pussy. She grips my head pulling me in deeper, "Eat this pussy, Daddy!" Encouragement enough I start to go in trying to get her off. I put two fingers in her pussy to stimulate her g-spot while I suck on her clit. She began moaning louder and louder, I keep at it until I hear the lovely sound of her hitting that high note.

With her pushing my mouth away from her now sensitive clit, I lean back to admire my handy work. Then, almost like a reflex her pussy began squirting in face.

"Damn." was all I could say before she pushed me on my back like a woman posessed and wrapped those big juicy lips around my dick. Given the state I was in after all the stimulation earlier from Maria's dance and the lesbian almost fuckfest plus the alcohol, I knew I wouldn't last long. When her knowing my body she grabs the base of my dick just in time and we wait until the red alert is over.

"I know you didn't think I was gonna let you off that easy."

She spits on my dick and start stroking it, while staring me in the eyes. She starts licking about the head of my dick, then puts the tip in her mouth and suck it while stroking me.

"Oh my god, I love you." I moan.

She began taking more of me each time, preping herself to deepthroat me. Finally reaching the base, she holds it there allowing her throat to get adjusted to the intruder. She continues deepthroating me for a while, until I feel the need to feel her pussy around my dick.

As if on que, she vets in her favorite position ass up, face down, doggy style. I admire her loving ass and wet pussy for a few. She start twerking a lil, begging for the D.

"Daddy fuck me and fill me up with that yummy cum." She moan.

"You want Daddy's cum?"

"Yes, Daddy, don't make me beg."

Having enough of the tease, I grab my dick and rub it against her pussy lips, before sliding completely inside.

Kira moans as I starting pumping into her.

"Oh shit! You better not ever leave me. This dick is mine forever, Daddy. I love you more than life, Daddy. You're...about to. .. make me cuuuummm.. on that dick. Ohhhhhhhh shhhhiiiiiitttt!"

Feeling her pussy contract on my dick, I knew I wasn't far from where she was. Flipping her over on her back, because I want to look her in the eyes as I cum deep in her pussy. Feeling my orgasm coming closer, I lean down to kiss her lips. Pushing deeper I began cumming harder than I can remember. I collapse on top of her.

"Baby, I love you."

"Oh, I know you do. And you love this ass." She replies. We both burst into laugher.

"Damn baby, so were you really gonna fuck her right there in front of us?" I ask.

"You know you didn't mind, besides I saw you." Kira reply.

"What did I do?" I question.

"You don't think I saw you staring at her ass?"

"What ass?" I respond.

"Nigga don't play. We should invite her to join us. I could really go for the taste of some pussy right now." She says as she goes down to clean her cum from my dick with her tongue.

"Baby stop, it's still sensitive down there."

"It's my cum, I wanted to taste it, but I sowwy Daddy." She replies in her baby voice then kiss me.

"So about that threesome, when are you gone ask Maria?" My dick twitch against her leg.

"You're such a nigga." She laughs, "But nah for real, the idea makes me so damn wet. And she a freak."

"You getting wet let's go for round 2." I ask.

"I gotta get up early for work tomorrow, Daddy. I need to get my ass to sleep. And you just came so I know we gone be all night."

"Ok ma, rain check."

We fall asleep in that position with her body drape over mine.

I get up around 1:25 am to get some water, not bothering putting on clothes since I figure Lera'sasleep and Maria's at home. Passing Lera's room I hear Maria and her moaning so I peak in. I see Lera ass poking up, pussy glistening with Maria on her back getting her pussy ate.

"Oh shit Lera its 1:30 my man is gone be wondering why the fuck I'm not at home."

Lera looks up "Bitch, that nigga can wait. What you want me to stop?"

"Please don't stop, Mami."

Lera continues eating her pussy. I grab my dick and start stroking it. Maria starts moaning loud enough for Kira to hear. She grabs Lera head as we lock eyes and start creaming in Lera's mouth. I stop stroking my but not before Maria had the chance give me the look of approval. Maria motions for me to join in, but I decide against it for obvious reasons. I look back to see Maria giving Lera a goodbye kiss before catching up to me.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Maria ask looking down at my still aroused penis.

Feeling exposed I just nod.

"Yeah, but that was unexpected. How long yall been fucking?" I ask.

"For a minute, she start asking me questions about college and you know those rumors came up in the conversation, about girls experimenting. I had never fucked a girl until her but I've always thought she was cute. So I pretended that I had and she asked me to teach her because was curious."

"Damn that fucking sexy."

"But you know I prefer a big, fat, juicy dick in my tight wet latina coño." She whispers seductively.

"I bet you do." I smirk.

"Look at this one it looks perfecto. Looks like wifey's sleeping and Papi needs a freak to take care of this. Drive me home and I give you a special treat? My car is at home, I rode with Lera here." Maria asked grabbing my dick stroking it.

"Wait, don't you have a boyfriend?" I questioned.

"Like Lera said he can wait. I just want to show you my gratitude for giving me a ride home. You know you want a taste of this creamy horchata."

My dick twitch in Maria's hand.

"Oh, I bet this dick feel incredible in me? Tell me who were you stroking this dick to me or Lera's juicy ass?" Maria continued teasing my dick.

"I bet you was stroking this big hard dick while looking at the view she was providing. Too bad she's your sister's gf, right? If I were you, I'd be fucking them both." Maria steps up her stroke game.

"Okay." I interrupted.

"Okay?" she questioned.

"I'll drive you home, just stop teasing me." I respond.

With glee she kiss me, then sqeezing the tip of my dick, release then run and grab her things.

I go back in my room and put on some sweatpants and t-shirt. Kiss Kira and grab my keys.

"Where are you going?" Kira ask.

"Driving Maria home." I reply.

"Oh, just call her an uber and come back yo bed, I need my daddy bear to cuddle with me."

"You know she don't live that far. I'll be right back." I respond.

"Oh, will you be giving her a ride or will she be riding you?" She knows me too well.

"No I'm just..."

"Don't lie nigga, you got my permission. I'm good as long as you don't lie to me about it. Just don't forget to ask about my threesome." She smiles.

"Haven't I told you that you're the best girlfriend a guy could ask for?"

"Could be wife but you playing." She adds.

"Soon, baby, soon."

"And sharing is caring but I want all the details." she adds.

"Of course, ma you got it." I lean to give her another lovinv kiss before yeading out.

Oh my God I love her. So I know a lot of y'all might be confused by the nature of our relationship, well me and Kira are exclusively together but we're open to other women joining as long as we make sure the other partner is included in some way.

In the car, Maria turn on the radio and started rapping along to tge song "Big Ole Freak", she take off her seatbelt and start twerking.

We stop at a red light, she start taking off her clothes. She leans over to my seat and grab my waistband and free my dick.

She moans something in spanish in my ear, that I'll assume has something to do with what she wants to do to me, it really doesn't matter if I understood since I think it still had the desired effect on me.

She takes my fully erect penis her mouth and proceed to give me my second bj of the night.

Pulling up to her house, she stopped sucking. Lucky for her because I was like 10 seconds from filling her mouth with cum, I get out heading for the door.

"Papi, my boyfriend's so we gotta keep the volume down, okay?"

"Tell yourself that after all this teasing you been doing today I'm not holding back."

She laughs walking in. I slap her ass and grab a handful.

"Kira wanted me to ask you.."

"For a threesome, Hell yeah I'm down." she interrupted. "I've been thinking about that all night."

"Damn ok mind reader, but keep it down. I dont wanna have to fight no one." I respond.

"Ok Papi, so you sit here, while I go and slip into something more comfortable." She tells me.

She walks back to her bathroom, I get up and go to the fridge to grab a drink. I pour myself two fingers of scotch and sit down and wait for her to come back. A few minutes later, she walks back in the living room wearing nothing except tattoos that's usually covered by clothing.

"I thought you was slipping into sonething more comfortable?" I quipped.

"Oh I am more comfortable. Now let's get you more comfortable."

"I swear you are the hottest teacher I've ever seen."

She blushes, "Gracias Papi, maybe next time we can roleplay Teacher-Student Athlete that needs a C to stay on the team."

"You was ready for that." I laughed.

"Maybe next time you can meet me at my job and fuck me on my desk." She smiled seductively.

"Damn that would be incredible, but I don't know if Kira would okay it." I replied.

She laughs "Obviously she gave you permission to fuck me but did she say how many times? And after this we're having a threesome, so she's definitely down."

"You're boyfriend don't mind?" I respond.

"I don't care. Look Tré, I like you. I've had a crush on you since Lera told me how cute you are, but I get it yourself with Kira. I definitely wouldn't leave you two are perfect together, but since she gave us permission I'm gonna ride this dick until tge wheels fall off. As for my boyfriend, I love him, but I'm not in love with him, plus his dick is trash."

"Why don't you just leave him." I inquire.

"We've been together since high school and our parents basically set us up. I don't want to disappoint them."

"Damn, I can't imagine what you're going through." I sympathize.

"Aww, it's cute that you care so much, but I need you to fuck me my pussy tired of waiting, Papi." She kisses me on the lips.

She grabs the waistband of my sweatpants and my dick springs up hitting her on the face. She moans grab the base of my dick and spit on in. She briefly strokes it, then began slapping her face with it.

I remove my shirt revealing my 6-pack and chest tatts. She pulls my pants and shoes off and starts sucking my dick.

"Mmmm, I just had to taste it. It's better tgan I've imagined but I need this inside me, Papi." I help her up by lifting her by her waist. She guides herself on my shaft and starts riding slowly.

"Oh Papi, Kira's the coolest girlfriend ever. Allowing you to come here and fuck me. Ah Díos Mio, I needed this."

I reach around to play with her ass when I feel a buttplug in there vibrating. I grab it and start pumping in and out along with the rhythm of her riding me.

"Oh my, I don't know if I could give this up Papi. Your dick it just too perfect for me."

Lifting her up making sure to keep my dick inside, I carry her to her office while she bounces her ass on my dick. I start to get on top of her on her desk, but she push me to my back to the desk chair and rides me again this time with more enthusiasm. Feeling my orgasm coming I flip her over on her desk and start pounding her deeply.

" I see you like to be in control but I gotta let you know who pussy this is." I inform her.

"Oh it's your pussy now, Papi?" She tease.

"Damn right it's mine."

"Take it Papi make it yours. Own me." She moans.

She seemed to like that I took control as she came hard creaming all over my dick. She starts to back away as I began thrusting with more eagerness.

"Oh, don't run take this dick." I demand.

I continue to pump in and out of her pussy, her legs wrapped around my waist in a vice grip. Feeling my ball churning she tells me she want to taste my cum, releasing me. I get up and she immediately proceeds to sucking my dick, tasting her cream in the process.

I could no longer hold back and she appeared ready for it as she managed to catch all but one rope of cum in her mouth. She looked me in the eyes and savor my cum in her mouth. She began doing a happy twerk dance on all fours. I took the opportunity to lay my head under her and began eating her creamy pussy.

"Oh shit I thought we was finished, Papi." I responded by sucking on her clit.

She sits on my face and start riding. She definitely a stallion that loves to ride. Feeling her body shake, she goes limp and slide down my body snuggling up to me.

"Wow, Tré I can see why Kira wanted to beat my ass earlier. I'd beat my ass too." She laughs.

"Glad it was worth it." I reply.

"Well I wish you can stay, because I'd love another go in the morning before I have to go in to these kids tomorrow." she says with sadness in her eyes.

"Me too but Kira would kill me for real if I wasn't there when she wakes up and your boyfriend is back there in the room"

"Oh shit I almost forgot. Well let me walk you out. If I can walk damn Papi, you made me cum hard as fuck."

She walks me outside after I get dressed. She hugs me and kisses me goodbye, before I get in my car and head home. I reach in my pocket and notice she put her cum soaked panties in there.

Then I receive a text from Maria.

"Did you find my surprise I left for you?" Maria asked.

"Yes, I just found them." I respond.

"Damn, I can't wait til next time. I'm over here playing with my pussy just thinking about your black dick going in and out of my pussy." She tease.

"Proof." I replied.

Then I receive a series of pictures and a video. Looking at the first picture I respond.

"Damn girl, are you tryna cause me to drive off the road. Damn my dick is hard af." At a red light I snap her a few pictures of it.

AllStar92
AllStar92
13 Followers
12