Nature's Marriage - Amanda Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam chuckled and scooted a little away from Amanda, withdrawing his fingers from her pussy. He licked the tips of his fingers to taste her, "Seems like I'm doing a good job so far. Shall we take this to the loft?" Sam smirked, winking at the couple he shared the hot tub with.

Roger stroked the back of Amanda's head as she came down from the high she got off of having an intense orgasm. "What do you think, wanna take this further? It looks like you're enjoying yourself." Roger noted, still hard as a rock even though Amanda hadn't been touching him for a while. Amanda nodded softly. Sam smiled, turning around and climbing out of the hot tub, covering with a towel before the couple could get a good look at his cock. He hurried inside. Roger slowly got out of the tub and wrapped himself in a towel and got Amanda's ready. She finally got up, feeling a little weak in the legs. She slowly stepped out, exposing her puffy sex to Roger. "Wow, I don't think I've seen you quite like that before."

Amanda giggled. "Yeah, I'm really really horny. He's talented with his fingers. Did you like all of that?" She asked.

Roger smiled, "It's a bit intense, but I can't say I've ever been more aroused. Watching him... it was like watching an expert. Like a chef or a talented musician. And you were the one enjoying their talents in front of me." Roger and Amanda went inside and saw Sam wrapped in a towel having a drink of water. He had turned on the lights in the loft.

"Amanda you've got some strong muscles down there. Both your legs and what's inside has quite the squeeze. I hope I'm able to get you spasming like that once I'm inside you." Sam teased. "I went ahead and got that recliner moved upstairs so that it's positioned by the end of the bed. Figure that would be easier to see than in the corner where the reading light is, Roger." Sam took another drink of water and set the glass down. "Shall we?" He invited the couple to follow him upstairs. With Sam in the lead, they all ascended. It was a bit of a tight space, the edges were close to the roof, but the center where the bed was had plenty of head room. Sam grabbed Roger's hand and gently led him over to the chair. He sat on the edge of the bed across from Roger and patted the bed next to him. "Come sit with us Amanda." He smiled.

Amanda sauntered towards the pair of men and sat next to Sam. Her heart was pounding and she could feel an intense heat in her groin anticipating what was coming next. "This is so crazy," she grabbed the side of her face.

"The first time is always intense." Sam winked. "Here, let's get these towels out of the way. Don't be shy Roger. Do whatever feels right, I'd recommend trying not to finish though. From what the other husbands have told me, they enjoy it the most if they finish after their wife and myself do." Sam undid his towel and stood up a little to get the cloth out of the way. He tossed it to the side, revealing his half-erect monster. The tip was glistening with pre-cum. The shaft twitched and throbbed the more Sam looked over Amanda. Amanda was shy at first, but she stood up and slowly removed her towel. She exposed her body to Sam. Giving a 360 turn around, she wiggled her butt and showed off her hairless puffy pussy to Sam. "Jesus, you've got such a beautiful wife, Roger."

Amanda blushed at Sam's words, "Is that as big as it gets?" She giggled.

"Oh no, I get bigger, but I'm close to full size." He grabbed his cock and stroked it. "Want a taste?" He teased. Amanda wasted little time. She sat back on the bed a little further away from Sam and she leaned over. Roger watched as his wife took his boss's cock in her small hand. Sam groaned, letting go and leaning back on his palms and letting Amanda do her thing. She Looked at the growing cock, having a hard time getting her hand around it. She leaned and pressed the tip of Sam's cock against her lips. "Fuuuuuuuck." Sam let out with a contented sigh. Amanda parted her lips taking the tip of Sam's member inside her mouth. She suckled on him and swirled her tongue. Roger watched as she started stroking up and down. Amanda's drool and Sam's pre-cum ran down his cock and she smeared him with both while she jerked him. Sam's balls tugged and jiggled with Amanda's attention. Sam groaned and Amanda gave little whines. Roger groaned a little. He had been avoiding touching himself, but he needed a little attention. He tossed his own towel to the side and started stroking his much smaller cock. He was careful not to stroke too fast.

"Wanna lay back on the bed on your back, darling?" Sam asked Amanda while brushing her hair softly with his fingertips. She came off of his cock, panting lightly. She just nodded her head and crawled up on the bed, laying down and spreading her legs. Roger and Sam could see just how wet she was. The lips on her sex were glistening. Sam looked at Roger, smiled, and then turned to join Amanda. Roger got up and walked to the side to get a better look. Sam crawled on top of Amanda and started making out with her. His cock pressed against Amanda's wet lips. The tip of his cock against the bed and the shaft pressing against her. He lifted his hips and reached down, pulling his massive cock on top of her. His cock almost hit her belly button while they kissed. Amanda whined and moaned. She kept desperately trying to grind her hips against Sam. Sam groaned a little and his cock throbbed against her. He sat up and straightened his back. Roger saw that Sam's face was flush and her lips were wet. He looked down her body and saw her erect nipples and Sam's cock completely covering her sex. Sam backed up a bit, grabbing his cock and he patted Amanda's pussy with the tip a few times to tease her. She gasped. "You ready?" He asked her.

"Yes please!" She whined, biting her lower lips and grabbing one of her breasts to tease her own sensitive nipple. Sam smirked, pushing the head of his cock down and against Amanda's entrance. Roger's eyes widened as he watched Sam penetrate his wife. She moaned and gritted her teeth. She grabbed the bed sheets above her head, "Oh fuck!" She whined out. Sam stopped, just holding the tip inside of her.

"It's okay, I'll take it slow. I don't want to hurt you after all." Sam assured Amanda. "Just let me know when you're ready." Roger watched Amanda breathing heavily and watched Sam's cock throb. He could see Amanda's pussy was struggling with Roger's thickness, but it seemed like her soft lips were slowly sliding against his cock. Amanda's breathing slowed and she looked up at Sam, nodding and reaching for him. Sam thrust in slowly, but firmly, pushing his cock inside of her. Amanda whined and cooed, taking in her husband's boss. Sam groaned, leaning forward and laying over Amanda as he fully penetrated her. He kissed the side of her neck and cuddled, letting her get used to his size. Roger went back and sat in the chair, watching from behind. He couldn't see much other than Sam's balls twitching against Amanda's big butt. Sam started humping, pulling his cock back and thrusting it forward into Amanda's wet folds. She moaned underneath him and she wrapped her legs around him. Slowly Sam picked up the pace and the bed creaked. He groaned and Amanda could feel the large cock flex inside of her. She whined and moaned deeply. Roger's heart raced, he was right on the edge. He felt a mix of emotions as he watched his boss do what only he had done before. Sam was reaching areas inside Amanda that he had never touched. Sam groaned, "You feel so fucking good, I want to make you mine tonight." Sam sped up even more. Wet clapping sounds started filling the cabin. Sam whined and cooed. Roger could see Sam's cock was getting creamy from Amanda. Sam thrusted harder and faster. Amanda writhed under Sam.

"Oh yes. Fuck. Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. YES. YES!!!" Amanda cried out. Her legs started shaking erratically and Sam fucked her faster as she started cumming on his cock. She whined and cooed, "Your cock feels so nice Sam, fuck, FUCK." She groaned and shivered against him, "Roger's never made me feel quite like this before." Roger felt a little pain, but still thought this was really hot.

"Fuck, your pussy loves my cock." Sam groaned, he bucked hard and held in. Roger looked in shock as Sam's balls drew up against the shaft. Roger could see Sam's butthole and perineum spasm rhythmically. Sam groaned and moaned. Roger felt dread as he realized Sam was seeding his wife. Amanda felt her insides warm up even more as Sam filled her up. Eventually Sam's orgasm subsided and the wife and her new bull breathed heavily, cuddling with his cock inside of her. He slowly withdrew. His cock glistened with their combined juices and Sam laid next to Amanda, relaxing and breathing heavily. Amanda's gaping hole was visible for Roger. Roger could see her puffy used sex. He could tell Sam came a lot as cum flowed from his wife's pussy. The three of them knew that this would change things between them. Roger was both excited to see and dreading to know what would come next.

12