Naughty

Story Info
A married woman decides to be naughty.
5.5k words
3.3
68.2k
26
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Author's Note: I was going to put this in erotic couplings but, because of all my wonderful fans I put it here in Loving Wives instead. ;) Also, if I have posted this hear before, I don't remember, sorry.

Naughty

Sue stood shivering in the cool night air as she waited for him to arrive. The shivering was not from the coolness of the night as one would think but, from the excitement that coursed through her veins. Adrenalin pumped into her system by the profound sense of guilt and the thoughts of possible pleasures to come. She was going to be naughty, at least what she considered naughty, tonight. She knew she was. There was no stopping her now. She had made up her mind to be naughty. She was going to be naughty no matter what happened tonight.

There was one person she had decided to be naughty with and she believed that he would more than willing to cooperate with her. It had all started four months ago. Back then she would never have even thought about, nor contemplated what she was about to do. At least not until she had read his words, words that had ignited a spark in her mind, a spark that grew and grew until it was a raging inferno not only in her mind but, in her entire being.

Of course, the many phone conversation, IMs and email exchanges had helped fan the flames that caused her blood to boil. He always knew what to say. It was as if he could read her mind. And maybe he could, he had lived more years, sixteen more years than she had. Maybe he knew what she was feeling at this stage in her life. Even though she thought, her life was perfectly wonderful. Four months ago, he had stepped out of her life before she had known he was in her life. The last time he had seen her he had been happy to see her but sad for he was going away.

"I'm moving tomorrow. Moving far away from here, Sue, I can call you Sue now can't I?"

"Yes, of course, you can. You always could, if you had wanted too."

"I have taken a job in a town far away. Before I go, I have something for you. I have been published." He withdrew a CD case from his coat pocket handing it to Sue.

"Published? I didn't even know you wrote."

"Yes, I do. It's not quite mainstream and I hope it will not embarrass you."

"We'll see, won't we?"

He was gone now, a long way away. He was out of Sue's life until she had sat down and read, consumed actually, the words on that disk he had given her. Then the letter had come, almost as if he knew when she had finished with his words, words that she had never read before, at least in the order, which he had placed them.

At first, Sue had been furious. Then her anger grew, causing sleepless nights and a desire for revenge for the words he had written. Then realization that he was far away and out of her life calmed her down somewhat. Although, if anyone she knew read those words they would know it was her he had written about, she didn't care. She could deny knowing about what they had read.

She was feeling empty as though she was missing something in her life. What, she couldn't quite place. At least not until the letter arrived at her office. Yes, at her office. Even though he knew her home address, he had mailed it to her office, marked 'Personal and Confidential'.

When Sue opened it and saw who it was from her fury ignited once more. How dare he, just how dare he. Then she read his words. She read how he hoped he hadn't caused her any embarrassment. He hoped he had brought pleasure to her as she read about herself in situations one does not normally find one's self.

Sue then read how over the years his heart filled with feelings for her that he could not express in any other way. Feelings he should not have had for her, feelings that caused him to lay awake at night thinking of her. It was these thoughts that led to the story centered on another but in which Sue played a pivotal role.

In his letter, he told Sue to call him or email him even if it was to tell him off, to scold him for those naughty things he had her doing. When she read that line in his letter, the ember ignited. For days after reading his letter, she could think of nothing else but those naughty, yes it had been that word he used that started it all, things he had her doing. The more she thought about them the brighter the ember burned until one day it burst into flames, consuming her psyche completely.

That day Sue had gone to her office after a full day and dialed his number. When he said his name, her heart melted and a fluttering started in her belly. She said hello and then started in on his character and his ability to father children. He laughed as she scolded him, laughed aloud as her voice grew shrill with her anger. When he asked if she had enjoyed the naughty things he had written about her doing, she laughed right along with him.

They talked for hours that evening. By the time they were finished, she was so hot, so excited that she raced home and attacked her husband. Afterward, she felt guilty for what she had done. She had never done anything like that in the ten years she had been married. She had never made love to her husband thinking of another man in her arms. She was ashamed of herself, yet excited by the naughtiness of it all.

After that first conversation, they talked many more times, Sue from her office to him at his. Many a time Sue would race home and drag her husband upstairs, away from the children to the sanctity of their bedroom. All the time thinking of him, the other man who had caused her to do these little naughty things. Sometimes she couldn't wait until she drove home and would relieve herself while he whispered, about doing naughty things to her, into her ear.

As time passed, Sue grew more and more attracted to him. She already knew what he looked like and he wasn't bad looking. Although sixteen years older than her he was in fairly good shape and his sense of humor always made her laugh or giggle. It sometimes even made her think. Sometimes it provoked a stream of thought she would never have had. He was smart and he was obvious about how he felt about her.

He also felt about, in the same manner, another called Red. To Sue this made little difference, she felt that she could live with that. As a matter of fact, she and Red worked together and Red had received copies of his books. Red and Sue had discussed them. Red was intrigued by the premise of the book in which she played a lead character. She was neither angry nor dismayed by the things he had her doing in his book.

Red's feelings on his books were that it was pure fiction and had no basis in reality. Although she was flattered he thought she was a beautiful woman and had expressed his heartfelt desire for her, he was a long-distance away and she doubted she would ever see him again. Sue and Red discussed the possibility of seeing him again. Red said she wouldn't mind seeing him and maybe then, she would give him a piece of her mind on what he had her doing in his books.

Red also had feelings of friendship toward him, as she too liked his intelligence and sense of humor. Sue asked if the chance presented itself if she would consider doing those naughty things with him. Red refused to answer, but Sue detected a twinkle in Red's eye as she turned away from Sue.

In late February, he told Sue he would be in town. He was coming for a long weekend in March. The news took her breath away. Her heart was pounding as she heard his words. Two weeks from today he would be here, close enough for her to see, touch, to do naughty things with him. As Sue thought about those things, she had an orgasm sitting at her desk. As luck would have it, Red just happened to be walking by and witnessed her shudder of delight halting her in her tracks. Sue just smiled at her and winked.

"Who are you talking too?" Red demanded.

"Who," Sue responded, covering the mouthpiece of the phone, "do you think, smartypants?"

Red frowned at Sue and stood in the doorway waiting. Sue continued her conversation with him and as they talked, she had two smaller orgasms while Red watched. Sue could see the excitement rise in Red's face as she watched Sue delight in her pleasure. Sue cut her talk with him short because of Red. As she hung up the phone, she stood, staring at Red.

"Did you enjoy watching?" The look on Red's face displayed shock and desire.

"Of course not...um...no, definitely not! I mean, why would I?"

"No special reason, except you are touching your left breast under your lab coat."

"No, I'm not!" Red exclaimed, pulling her hand from under her coat. "I just had an itch."

"Right..." Sue pushed past Red and headed for her car in the parking lot. She had to get home, tonight would be a naughty night with her husband. It would be a long naughty night with her husband.

The two weeks dragged by. There wasn't a day that went by that Sue did not feel the excitement that was headed her way. She held it in her heart and knew she would decide to go to him in the end.

The night before he was to arrive, he called Sue and asked her if she would meet him at the hotel when he arrived. She told him she would. He then asked if she had told Red he was coming. She admitted she hadn't but she would before she left work tonight. When they finished talking Sue went in search of Red.

"He's coming to town," was all she said. Red shuddered at her words and spun around to face her.

"When?"

"Tomorrow evening."

"Shit I have to work. For how long?"

"The whole weekend, until Sunday night."

"Great. Where?"

Sue filled in all the details for Red. Red said she would have to, just have to, run up and see him Saturday night. Sue smiled to herself as she was going to be there all weekend. She also wondered how Red would take it when she found Sue already in his bed.

It was early March the early spring air brought a chill to Sue's skin as she stood, waiting. Waiting outside the entrance to the hotel, she could have waited inside but, felt more at easy waiting in the shadows by the entrance.

It was already half an hour past when he said he would be there but, she waited patiently. She was excited waiting there in the shadows. She also felt guilty for the deception she had gone through to be able to have the weekend free for her naughtiness. She had talked her husband into taking the kids to his mothers. She explained to him she had to take a round this Saturday at the clinic so she wouldn't be able to join them. She felt so guilty when she lied to him although her excitement was more deeply felt because of that guilt.

Forty-five minutes after he said he'd be there, a hotel bus pulled up in front of the hotel entrance. The first person to step off the bus was him. Sue stepped forward into the light. He spotted her in that instant and stopped in his tracks. He smiled at her then walked to where she waited.

"You came?"

"Yes, I said I would. You doubted I would be here?"

"Yes." Taking her hand in his he led her into the hotel. He let go of her hand just inside the entrance. She stopped beside the chairs and table in the lobby waiting area. "I'll be right back, wait here."

Sue nodded as he went to the front desk to register. She watched him, her excitement mounting. Yes, he was almost old enough to be her father. In fact, her father was only seven years older than he was. Sue knew a lot about him. She should as she was, had been, his doctor for a long time.

Tonight though, she would not be his doctor. Tonight she was going to be naughty and become his lover. She was so excited now that he was here she knew that she would go through with her plan, his plan, tonight. She also knew she would stay the weekend with him.

She watched as he walked back to her. He smiled as he saw her watching him. As he stopped in front of her, she turned her head up and pulled his lips to hers. His free arm wrapped around her back and pulled her to him. He returned her kiss with a passion she had only imagined in her dreams over the last couple of months.

"Come with me," he said, taking her hand and leading her to the elevators just off the lobby.

"Yes," she replied, demurely.

As the elevator doors opened and they stepped in, he pushed the button marked five. The doors closed and he dropped the handle of the case he carried and turned to her pulling her to him. His lips pressed to hers and his right hand slipped under her coat. She responded immediately, throwing her arms around his neck. As they kissed, his hand under her coat tentatively caressed her breast.

She shivered at his audacity, pressing her breast into his warm, searching hand. The doors opened at their floor to several people standing, waiting for the elevator. Sue turned her head looking at their shocked faces and started laughing. He laughed too as they straightened themselves out and exited the elevator.

Several of the people clapped their hands as the two of them walked down the hall toward his room. He slipped the card key into the slot and opened the door. Sue entered as he held the door for her. He was such a gentleman. She hadn't really noticed it before, but thinking back, she realized he had always done the courteous thing whenever he was with her.

The door closed behind her. She jumped slightly at the sound of the privacy lock turning. She stood there looking around the room. There was a bed. That was as far as she looked. She shuddered with excitement as he walked past her and put his case in the closet. Turning he stuck out his hand.

"Your coat sweetheart?"

"Of course," she shrugged her shoulders letting the coat slide down her arms. She caught it just before it dropped to the floor and handed it to him for him to hang up.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked as he went to the mini-bar.

"Yes, a bourbon and water on the rocks please."

He poured some Four Roses in a glass of ice and added some water from the fridge. He stirred it and handed it to Sue. She took a sip and shivered.

"You aren't drinking?" Sue asked looking him in the eye.

"No, sweetheart, I don't drink. Remember?"

"Just checking," Sue smiled taking another sip from her glass.

She walked to the window of the room and stood, staring at her reflection in the glass in front of her. She could see him looking at her actually devouring her with his eyes would be more appropriate. She smiled at him in the window and he smiled back.

"Have you eaten?" She shook her head. "Would you like something to eat?"

"Yes, that would be nice," Sue sipped her drink. She could feel a buzz starting and she didn't want to be too drunk when she was naughty. A shiver ran up her spine at that thought.

He called room service and ordered for them both, shrimp cocktails to begin, petite filets with small baked potatoes. He ordered Sue's medium, which is the way she liked it and his rare. Sue continued watching him in the window as he took clothes out of his suitcase and hung them in the closet. When he finished he came and stood behind Sue.

"You look fantastic tonight."

"Thank you."

"How is Red doing? Does she know you are here?"

"She's fine and no she doesn't know I'm here tonight. She is planning on coming here Saturday night though."

"That will be interesting, as we will not be in my room, but down in a ballroom."

"I can't go to a party tomorrow night. I didn't bring any extra clothes."

"We'll figure something out, don't worry," he said reaching around her and caressing her breasts in his strong hands.

"Mmm, that feels nice," she said taking a gulp of her drink and leaning back into him.

He leaned his head down and brushed the skin on her neck with his lips sending a shiver down her spine. Sue felt her nipples getting hard inside her bra as he continued to massage her breasts.

There was a knock at the door. Sue jumped slightly, then laughed at what she did. He turned to answer it smiling at Sue. It was room service with their meal. The waiter rolled in a cart with several covered plates on it. Sue smiled at him as he turned to leave the room.

"Dinner is served, my dear." Sue turned from the window and walked to the chair he was holding out for her at the table. She sat as he deftly moved the chair in. He then started placing items from the cart onto the table. When he was done, he removed the covers and sat across from her.

"It looks delicious," Sue said.

The two of them started eating. Sue was amazed at how comfortable she felt with this man she had known so long but didn't really know at all. She watched him as he ate and watched her. She smiled at him when he smiled at her. As she ate, she thought about how she had arrived here at this time and place in her life. Here she was, a happily married woman with three children, eating a romantic, quiet dinner with a man who is not her husband.

And after dinner, she planned to climb into his bed, to do things with him she had only done with her husband and some things she refused to do with her husband. Sue didn't dwell on why she was here, she knew why. She didn't dwell on how this would affect her and her marriage. She didn't think about how this would affect her husband when she told him and she was going to tell him. She had to tell him. She had made a promise long ago, which he had probably forgotten about, to tell him if she ever strayed.

The meal conversation was interesting and light. They were finished very soon and he was placing the dishes on the cart. Sue's hunger was sated as she sat at the table watching him move around the room. He fixed her another drink. She took a big gulp and enjoyed the burning as the cold liquid flowed down her throat.

He came to where she sat and stuck out his hand. She took his hand, rose from her chair, and flowed naturally into his arms. Their lips met and Sue's passion rose. She kissed him hard parting her lips slightly. His tongue slipped into her mouth and danced with hers.

While they kissed, they were moving, moving toward the bed. He was backing Sue to the bed and when the back of her legs touched the mattress, their kiss ended with her sitting down on the bed. He just stood there looking down at her. His hand caressed her face gently grabbing hold of her glasses, taking them off, and placing them on the nightstand. Sue reached up and pulled on his belt, loosening it to get at the button and zipper.

She pushed his pants to the floor. He wore no underwear. Sue smiled with delight as she watched his manhood pulse with his heartbeat. Taking it in her hands, she leaned forward kissing the darkening gland protruding from her fingers. Sue's kiss of his manhood lingered until she opened her mouth and took the hardening dry appendage into her warm, wet mouth.

He moaned as her tongue caressed the warm flesh slowly filling her mouth. Sue started sucking and licking his stiffening manhood. She felt so naughty sucking him like this, she was starting to get wet just from sucking him. She very rarely did this for her husband, as he never asked her too. She knew he wanted her too but he never asked and she usually never offered.

With him, she not only offered she relished the feel of him in her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down the shaft, she felt the head hit the back of her throat causing a tingle between her legs each time. Overwhelmed by her emotions as she made love to this man standing in front of her, pumping his manhood deeper into her mouth, Sue moaned deep in her throat. She could feel her nipples tighten with each thrust of him. She gently took his testicles in her free hand and felt their weight.

Although she had felt their weight before she now relished their feel in her bare hand. Whereas before she had been wearing latex gloves during an examination, now his scrotum burned into her palm. He was moaning deep in his chest as Sue sucked hard on the head of his member. His hand caressed her face as she continued to suck and lick him.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12