Naughty Between the Bookshelves

Story Info
Lusty, stranger sex for one bored student.
1.6k words
4.54
17.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadejs
shadejs
15 Followers

I had been trying to concentrate. But even in the silence of the library, this dissertation wasn't proving easy to write. Every time I tried to focus on writing the next paragraph id catch him checking me out. He had been standing in front of that bookshelf holding the same copy of Albert Camus for ages. Every time we locked eyes we had both looked away sheepishly.

I couldn't take my eyes of her. There were other girls studying at desks but all could look at was her. She looked incredible in that short checked skirt and ribbed top, so tight it made her round breasts standout perfectly. My eyes were wandered onto her legs, so tanned and toned. When she crossed them over revealing even more of her thigh, I was transfixed, she looked so sexy. I stood and pretended to browse the fiction section while I tried to steal as many glances of her that I could. When she looked up and spotted me, I saw the colour of her piercing, blue eyes. I looked away embarrassed but then turned to smile back at her, but it was too late. Her head was down, returned to her studies once more.

With every sentence I tried to write, I started to think about him. His hair, his brown eyes, what body might lie beneath that fitted shirt of his. My pen stopped altogether when I imagined him naked in front of me. I shook my head. What on earth was happening to me? Grabbing my hair I twisted it in to a bun and fastened it up. Focus, I have to focus.

The way she had sat up and fixed her hair turned me on. As her hands tied up her bun behind her head it pushed forward her chest, making her breasts look even more amazing. From the tightness of the top I could even make out her nipples beneath it. I could take any more I had to do something.

What was the use in even trying when all I could think of was him, his body, what his lips might taste like. How his skin would feel against mine and how his cock might feel in my hand. It occupied my entire mind, my fingers could almost feel him even though they had never yet known him. I could feel myself aching for him, needing him. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to know more.

I looked up and gazed only on a bookshelf. That copy of 'The Stranger', sat on the shelf, but there was no one around. Had I dreamed this guy into existence? My heart sank as a sense of regret crept in. Maybe if only I had looked up sooner? smiled at him. I turned back to my dissertation on the desk and flipped over next page in the text book. It had been torn out. Great. Sighing, I pushed back my chair and headed over to the non-fiction in the back of the library, hoping that there was a second copy containing all the pages.

As I turned down the quiet aisle, I stopped abruptly. There he was, his back turned towards me, leaning against the bookshelf. My Heart raced as I stepped towards him. I scanned the shelfs for the textbook I needed, finally I found it, on the bottom shelf right next to him.

He still looked oblivious to the fact that I was behind him. He still stood leaning against the book self, flicking through the pages of a book. I knelt down to pull out the textbook, my face only inches away from his pert ass, it looked so muscular through his jeans. All I wanted to do was to grab it, feel it for myself.

I should have gone over to her, instead of staring like an idiot. Now I'm here kicking myself for not taking the chance. The image of her at the desk was still playing on loop in my head. My imagination was still conjuring up scenes of us pushed up against each other, locked in a kiss. The silence of the library goaded me further, its domineering aura taunting me. It was then I heard the sound of a book moving right next to my back. I turned around and saw her. Our eyes connected and that was it, we couldn't help ourselves.

We didn't speak one word as I stood up. It was almost as if my mouth was magnetically drawn to his. We kissed slow and soft, he tasted good and I kept on kissing him until his hands were round my waist. His warm touch against my skin made me melt into him even more. I kissed him harder as he pushed me back into the bookshelf. I grabbed that ass of his, it felt even better than I had fantasied. His hands moved up and squeezed my breasts.

Once I started kissing her I couldn't stop. Something had been set motion that couldn't be undone. I kissed her lightly at first and then harder and harder. Biting her lip, letting my tongue enter her mouth, before kissing down her neck and onto her ear. I had to feel her breasts, they fitted perfectly in my hands and I groped them as my cock grew beneath my jeans. This felt naughty, right here between the bookshelves. Naughty but so, so good.

It could feel it pressing into me. If he only knew how wet I was for him we might have fucked sooner. I stroked my hands over it. I didn't mean to but it just felt right. Stroking his growing bulge and watching his reaction. He unbuckled his belt and I unzipped his jeans.

Her painted nails slowly wrapped around my shaft. She looked into my eyes as she slowly started to work her hand up and down. My hand drifted down onto her thigh, my fingers playing with the hem of her skirt. Before brushing up inside her leg until they felt the wetness of her pussy.

He pushed aside my thong as his fingertips softly felt their way across my pussy. My lips indulged his touch, savouring every drifting movement as he edged closer to my clit. I kept on stoking him, god he was big. Every now and then I'd get a flash of his toned abs from under his shirt. The fear of getting caught only turns me on more. I had to stifle a moan as he touched exactly where I wanted him to.

She was so sensitive to my touch as I stroked her pussy. I had barely touched her clit as she started to moan, clinging tighter to me, working my cock harder. I could see her hard nipples through her top. I slid my hand up her skin tight top and played with them between my index finger and thumb. She like that, I had to cover her mouth to silence her moans.

I want him so fucking badly, he's got me so fucking wet. But I don't want him to stop. His touch is so perfect. The way he lightly grazes my clit, teasing it, squeezing my nipples. My hand feels his toned abs, they are almost as hard as his cock. I close my eyes and focus on him, everything he's doing to me. I want to moan as he pleases me, moan so fucking loud! But there are people only meters away. I can heat the slow padding footsteps as they peruse the library aisles. Yes, YES, YESSSSSS I can feel it building!

Her mouth hung open yet no sound came out, as her head hung back eyes still shut. She shuddered and her body became taught, yet I didn't stop playing with her until she opened her eyes and looked right at me. The naughty smile on her face told me she had enjoyed that, every second. She kissed me as my hand moved up round and felt her gorgeous ass. Grabbing it I spun her around and pushed her down bent over. She flicked her head round and looked back at me and shocked devilish look on her face. She knew what I wanted.

I gripped onto the book shelf in front of me and watched him as he lifted up my skirt and slid himself into me. That cock that felt so big in my hands felt even bigger and better inside me. It filled me up so good as he slowly started to fuck me. I had to bite my lip every time he thrusted. I felt so fucking good I wanted him to know it. The whole library would have known it if I had been able to be loud. I pushed my ass back into him and I was his turn to moan quietly. I put a finger to my lips and told him to be quiet.

Every stroke is bliss. Each time I pull back I can't wait to feel my cock pushing back into her again. My fingers hold her waist tight as I fuck her, digging in to her soft, supple skin. It's so hard not to moan and break the silence. The books on the shelves start to shake as I quicken the pace. Her tight pussy is urging me to cum. Her eyes, as they look back into me, are telling me the same thing. That doe eyed look. Her messy bun sways as we fuck, she bites her lip and push deep into her, leaning over and holding her as I cum.

He breathed out as I made him cum, squeezing my pussy tight, making sure I got every last drop out of him. I heard footsteps approaching and quickly pulled down my skirt and smoothed down my top.

'What's going on back there?' came the voice, the footsteps approaching our hidden spot rapidly. It was the librarian. He took my hand firmly and we hurriedly made our escape in the opposite direction. I don't even know his name.

shadejs
shadejs
15 Followers