Naughty Bridal Party Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot pictures and a cocksuck for the lucky photographer.
2k words
4.48
37.7k
58
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Malena said quietly, "Okay, that wraps up the official pictures. Are you all ready?"

Michelle, Audrey, and Linda nodded, even though they had butterflies in their stomachs, it was Malena's wedding day, and as the bride, she had talked her bridesmaids into what she had planned. The pictures had been taken in a park, where there was a large hedge maze. They went over to the photographer and told him that they'd like some more pictures of them taken, just the 4 ladies. They led him into the maze, Malena had gone through the maze beforehand, and she knew her way around the corridors. This was the perfect spot, totally isolated from the rest of the party. They turned to face him.

Malena said, "Jeremy, these pictures are for our own personal enjoyment. We ask that you do not share these, or put them on the official photo album. Can we have your word that they will stay private?"

Intrigued, Jeremy replied, "Sure Malena, whatever you say."

The ladies smiled, then taking a deep breath, they reached down, grasped their dresses near the bottom, and hiked them up. They held them up above waist level, and 4 pubic regions were on display, Jeremy's eyes bugged out as he saw that none of the ladies were wearing panties. Oh, what a sight. Malena the bride had a bridal garter halfway up her right thigh, and her pubes were waxed totally bare and smooth, lucky husband, Jeremy thought. On Malena's right, Linda was sporting an equally bare pussy with a well-trimmed landing strip as red as the hair on her head. Audrey, on Malena's left, was also waxed totally bare and smooth, and on Audrey's left, Michelle was sporting a smoothly waxed pussy, with a blonde landing strip just above her opening.

Linda giggled, "This is great, I can't believe I'm doing this!"

Malena joined in, "I love it, it makes me feel so sexy. I'm gonna fuck Chad so hard tonight, hope I don't break his prick!"

Michelle said, "I bet you weren't expecting this today! This is awesome!" then giggled.

Audrey said, "I thought this was a crazy idea, but I love it!"

The ladies were feeling prickles of hot lust as Jeremy reeled off several shots of them as a group. He then centered in on Malena, framing her smoothly bare pubes, and ran off several shots. Oh yeah, her husband was gonna get such a hot sight as he plunged his prick into his freshly married wife's cunt. Next, Linda's pubes, with the red strip was focused on, and the camera clicked off several shots of that hot scene. Jeremy had a weakness for real redheads, his last girlfriend had a lush pelt of red, and she was the best fuck he'd ever had. His prick had risen, he knew it was more than clearly delineated beneath his trousers, as he saw hungry looks locked onto his crotch. Forcing his concentration back to the task at hand, he focused on Audrey, framed her smoothly waxed pussy, then clicked off several shots. He then framed Michelle's bare pubes, the blonde landing strip, oh yeah, he liked that too. His cock felt like steel, as he focused in and got several shots of her.

"And now, can't forget the backside," Malena cooed.

They turned in unison, and Jeremy was presented with the sight, four fantastic asses. He'd been a dedicated assman all his life, and there was nothing he liked better than ladies who wanted their naked asses on film. Linda with her high, tight ass, he could see the faint tan lines of where her bikini had covered her. Audrey, her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth, with a light, all-over tan. Michelle's ass, full and firm, well-rounded cheeks, with the tan line of where her thong had covered her. And Malena, with her perky, bubble butt cheeks, and a light all-over tan.

When they turned back to face him, Linda purred, "Jeremy, such a nice hard cock. I think we should give Jeremy a good cocksucking, it would be a shame to have him go around at the reception, having to take pictures while his cock is still so hard and eager. We will all take a turn, since it's Malena's wedding day, Malena should have the honor of sucking Jeremy's cock to a mouth-filling rush, her last wild cock suck before she has to settle for just one."

Jeremy watched, spellbound, as Linda stripped naked, handing her dress to Audrey to keep it clear of the grass. Jeremy filled his eyes with the sight of her nudity, mmmm, big tits, curvy waist, and that landing strip of red pubic curls. With a smile, she eagerly took to her knees, unzipping Jeremy's trousers, Jeremy's 8 inches was fished out, hard and ready.

Audrey giggled. "Now remember, no stealing Jeremy's load, it's for Malena. Linda, you have 1 minute, GO!"

Linda opened her mouth, and plunged down the swollen cock, wrapping her lips around his shaft, and soaking his cock in the tight, wet heaven of sucking pleasure. Jeremy groaned from the exquisite, wet, tight sensation as she started to bob up and down his prick. He was wild about redheads, seeing her landing strip of red curls framing the top of her pussy, and watching that head of natural red hair bobbing up and down of his prick, added to the heat, she was into the rhythm of a hot blowjob, letting her lips grip tightly at him, milking at his prick, oh god that felt good.

Audrey said, "Ok, time is up, now it's my turn!"

Linda got up, took her dress and slipped it on while Audrey stripped naked, handing her dress to Michelle. Jeremy watched as this black-haired beauty displayed herself, oh yeah, firm, upright grapefruit-sized mounds, he saw her nipples jutting up, hips had a sexy curve, sleek, full legs, she smiled and turned around she could have the view of her ass, her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth, with a light, all-over tan. She knew she had a great ass, and she enjoyed displaying it to a horny guy whose cock she was about to suck. Turning back to him, she saw his cock, steel hard and waiting. She quickly took to her knees, taking him in, nursing at his prick and swallowing it down in one gulp. His grunts of pleasure urged her on, she sucked and slurped at his prick as her mouth rode wetly up and down his pole, damn that felt so good, and Jeremy fully enjoyed her oral talents until Michelle called, "Time's up, now me!"

Audrey took back her dress, and Michelle stripped, handing her dress to Malena, and with a smile, she let Jeremy have his view. Another hot babe with big, luscious tits, the curvy waist, and that landing strip of blonde pubic curls, she turned to display her ass, full, firm cheeks, before she turned back to him, and took to her knees. Jeremy again felt his cock get encased in a hot, swirling mouth, sliding down until his balls bounced against her chin. Jeremy looked down, watching the head of blonde hair bobbing back and forth as she took her turn on his pole, oh yeah, she knew what she was doing, mmmm, Malena's bridesmaids were all first-class cocksuckers, as Michelle's molded her lips around his prick, and let the tight cocksucker grip work him over.

Malena called, "Time's up, now I get to finish him off!"

Malena stripped naked, wearing nothing but her virginal white bridal garter. Audrey took her dress and folded it neatly, holding it clear of the grass as Malena let Jeremy see her body fully. Jeremy got to admire the perky curve of her orange-sized mounds, the hard, stiff nipples, the bare, well-waxed pubes, and she turned her back to him, letting his eyes get the fill of her perky, bubble butt cheeks, then she turned back to him with a smile.

Malena, her lust now running the show, pouted her lips and slid them just over the head of his cock. Using her tongue, she circled his cock, her mouth wet and hot, oh yeah, then she slowly slid down his cock, enjoying Jeremy's grunts of pleasure as she swallowed him down. With a slight twist of her head, she drove her mouth down until his balls bumped against her chin, Jeremy grunted out "Oh fuck, yeah!" as his cock was balls deep, the head down her throat, being stroked by the caressing of Malena's swallowing motions. Malena pulled back up and again swallowed him deep, working into a familiar and practiced rhythm. She was a blow job addict, she had given out her first blow job when she had sucked off her Uncle's prick at the age of 18, and in the six years since then, she had sucked off more stiff cocks than most women see in a lifetime.

Jeremy looked down, the sight of his cock, shiny wet with her spit, appearing then disappearing between her tight crimson lips, was crazy hot. Malena was a born cocksucker, god, her bridesmaids were first-class cocksuckers, but Malena was in a class by herself, he'd never had as hot, practiced, and enjoyable a cock sucking as this. Her mouth rode his pole, starting to bob faster and faster, the hot, wet swirl of her tongue around his cock, the tight clamp of her full cocksucker lips milking at him, fuck, that was fantastic. He was getting the best blowjob ever from a newly married bride, and he was going to unload a gusher into her just married mouth. That thought made his balls churn, working up a gusher, he was eager to paint her tonsils.

He became aware of her bridesmaids forming a semi-circle around them, cooing encouragement.

"Oh yeah baby, suck that cock, ride that pole..."

"Make him cum, give his balls a squeeze, make his cock explode..."

"Taste that hot cream spewing all over your tongue, then swallow every drop..."

Her head was moving faster as she sucked wildly on his cock, eager to make him cum. He felt her hand gently grasp his ball sack, and start squeezing gently. He felt the cum streaking up his shaft as Malena swallowed him one last time, her throat muscles milking around his head, he growled, "Oh yeah, gonna cum, oh FUCK!"

Malena felt a hot blast of cum fired straight down her throat, she quickly pulled back so the second and third strings splattered against the roof of her mouth. Jeremy's cock was pent up, after having 4 hot mouths give him the best blowjob he'd ever enjoyed, she had to quickly swallow the first mouth-filling rush, and let his cock continue to pulse and throb, spewing thick ropes of cum all over her tongue, she swallowed again as Jeremy's cock squirted out the last few dribbles of cum, Malena sucking eagerly, not quite ready to release him. She slid down one last time, then tightened her lips down as she pulled slowly back up, sucking every drop from his cock.

She released his cock, stood up, and with a bright smile, purred, "Thank you, Jeremy, it was a total pleasure to suck your cock, and swallow your big load."

Malena took her dress and got back into her wedding finery, smiling at her bridesmaids, she said, "I think it's time to rejoin the guests."

A few minutes later, and they were back with the group, Malena smiling and exchanging greetings with her guests. She saw Jeremy, circling the crowd, getting pictures before they left for the reception. Malena thought of how good it felt, how alive it made her feel to suck his cock to a mouth-filling, gushing completion.

Another thought jumped in, what Linda had said about sucking Jeremy's cock to a mouth-filling rush, her last wild cock suck before she had to settle for just one. She wondered if she could do it, could she settle for just one cock to suck?

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers