Naughty Fiancée Ch. 05

Story Info
Naughty Fiancee at the spa and BBQ.
48.8k words
4.03
17.4k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: All characters appearing in this story are fictitious as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead is purely coincidental and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead with scenes or events described within this story. All of the characters depicted in this story are over the age of 18 and takes place in a world where sexually transmitted diseases/illnesses do not exist. This story is intended for mature audiences only.

The world slowly came back into focus for Jenny as she woke up. The silky white sheets caressed her skin as she stretched her athletic body on the California king sized bed. Her unusually sore muscles were protesting against any movement. It was a wonderful sore, the kind of sore like the day after an intense workout. Jenny's mind was still hazy from the night before and it took her a few moments to distinguish the overload of stimuli her body was feeling.

The Malibu mansion was peacefully quiet, Jenny could hear herself as she inhaled deeply. Shifting beneath the sheets, her nose took in the faint scent of cum and sweat. Immediately, her eyes shot open as she gasped, was it not all a wet dream?

Sitting up slowly, her gleaming blonde hair tumbled down her back like a golden waterfall, her eyes surveyed the luxurious master bedroom. Alone on the giant white bed, remnants of her sleepiness were chased away by the sun peeking through the bedroom windows, sending a warm glow all around the massive room.

Without a doubt, Jenny knew she had slept too long. Her natural body clock usually woke her shortly after dawn and it was well after dawn. A constant warm, gentle ocean breeze was blowing through the large floor to ceiling windows making the white curtains flutter. Unexpectedly, cum began pouring out of Jennifer Turner's tender holes, soaking into her fiancé's side of the bed. The overpowering scent of cum confirmed last night wasn't a just wet dream. Yet there wasn't any sign of her lovers or their majestic cocks that brought her so much pleasure. In fact, there wasn't a sound to be heard other than the rhythmic ocean waves tumbling in the surf.

Although Jenny was in love with her fiancé Stewart, all memories of her fiancé faded away as Tyrone came to the forefront of her mind in high definition. Ever since she met him she began developing a very unhealthy attraction for the black man. He had taken her body and literally pushed it to the limit. Her heart told her to stop this nonsense but her body wanted more. It wasn't like she was in love with Tyrone, but her relationship with him was definitely more than just sex. Other than feeling sore and wonderfully stretched, she was grateful that the most sex filled day of her life was indeed real.

Jenny reflected on the previous night. She was drunk on the sensation of her sensitive holes getting reacquainted with the circumference of her darkest desires. All the forbidden pleasures she had to hide from her fiancé were unlocked by Tyrone. She had lost track of all time and space whenever she became one with his cock. Hole by hole, his long, hard key unlocked her innermost secret desires. Reality had slipped away and she had never felt so alive. Recalling the wild night of sex, her pussy clenched involuntarily. Her mouth, pussy, or ass, Tyrone and Darren fucked them all the same, and she shamelessly moaned all the same. In the quiet of the night, she was sure her neighbors had heard her screams of infidelity. It didn't matter, not then, not now.

Drawing back the silky smooth bed sheets over her naked body, Jenny felt guilty about her affair. There was no doubt that Tyrone and Darren had already been more intimate with her than Stewart will ever be. Her naïve husband-to-be treated her like a princess. To her friends and fiancé, she was a good friend and a loyal fiancée. Most would say that she had more than she could ever ask for. To her neighbors, she was another trophy wife added on the block. But none of those things described the real Jennifer Turner.

The former Floridian had recently moved to Los Angeles. The blonde 22 year old woman certainly had all the beauty, grace and elegance of an All-American blonde bombshell. Jenny's lightly tanned skin, perfectly symmetrical 36D tits, toned waist and long toned legs gave her the much sought after hourglass body. Not to mention her immaculately firm round ass that drove men wild. The new Malibu resident, a former gymnast, cheerleader, stripper and equestrian gave all the other trophy wives a run for their money.

None of them knew the darker side of Jenny hidden behind the façade of a southern, wholesome, Church-going trophy wife. All it took was for one black man to take a look into her soul to see her dark cravings that she didn't allow herself. Tyrone could see what Jenny really wanted, what she really craved, even better than she did herself.

Tyrone came, he saw, he conquered and he came again. It only took him one try to break her in. Every time after that was only a reaffirmation of her new purpose in life, to completely service her sexy chocolate man in every way possible. Now Tyrone decides who can have her and she will do anything to please anyone in any way he wants her to. That was the real Jennifer Turner. Another trophy wife added onto Tyrone's cock.

Despite the blonde stereotype, Jenny was college graduate and she knew that as a woman, she was entitled to just as many rights as a man. She could choose to make her life whatever she wanted it to be. What she didn't know was why she got so aroused from reducing herself to being nothing more than looking pretty to serve Tyrone's cock. The black man didn't love her, she didn't love him, but what they shared together was so raw and so intense it scared her. Mind, body and soul, Jenny was completely addicted and the only one that could bring her the pleasures she desired was Tyrone.

Jenny wondered where Tyrone went. She searched her bed for her cellphone, it was nowhere to be found. "Maybe downstairs," Jenny thought, swinging her long, smooth, shapely legs over the bed and standing up. She had to cup her bare crotch right away. Cum poured into her left hand as her bare feet padded quickly across the hardwood floor. The bathroom's cool marble floors didn't slow her feet as she ran into the opulent walk-in shower without closing the bathroom door.

It didn't matter, it wasn't like anyone was home to see her shower. Stewart was in Hong Kong. Tyrone and Darren were nowhere to be seen and it wasn't like there was anything they hadn't already seen. So Jenny enjoyed the liberties of being home alone.

Turning the shower on, warm water began raining down from the ceiling's showerhead and the eight nozzles on opposite sides of the marble wall were spraying Jenny's body. With the hot streams of water hitting her taut tanned skin, she raised her cum coated hand from her crotch and shamefully examined the thick, white, gooey cum clinging onto her two-carat diamond engagement ring. She brought her ring to one of the jets on the wall, letting the powerful water jets rinse the cum off the massive diamond ring and bringing back its original sparkle.

Next, Jenny unclasped the heavy silver necklace Tyrone gave her. Like her ring, the Tiffany's choker necklace was covered in cum. She gave it the same cleaning treatment before putting it back on.

Under the hot water and steam, Jenny began scrubbing last night's grime off her body. Using both hands, she washed the dried cum out of her long blonde hair. Then her hands rubbed the shower gel into her gleaming, pliant 36D tits and onto every inch of her hourglass body. The water streamed down her skin as she turned around in the shower to rinse, exposing her sensitive nipples to the spraying jets on the wall.

Jenny had to consciously ignore the teasing jets as she dipped her French-manicured fingers between her sculpted thighs. "How much did they cum," Jenny wondered. Large splotches of cum -- undoubtedly poured out of her holes -- had dried on her thighs overnight. Once the inside of her thighs were clean, her dainty fingers slipped over her billiard ball smooth cunt and focused on her tender hole. Grabbing a hand shower spray, she slid two fingers between her slippery slit and went to work.

"Definitely only sucking cock today," Jenny thought. "Any more cock in my pussy and she might not survive," she giggled. The idea of another sex filled day was intimidating as her fingers rubbed and prodded each of her tender holes. The rising steam filled up the immense shower stall with the scent of cum as globs of it splashed onto the shower floor. Thick, white cum mixed with the water before swirling down the drain as she rinsed her holes one by one until they were squeaky clean. Although she didn't play with herself -- she was much too sore from getting double penetrated last night -- the entire process still took longer than cleaning her entire body!

"It smells like a gangbang in here," Jenny thought as the idea of a gangbang sent a tingle all the way down to the base of her spine. Turning the water off, she exhaled deeply and wondered again, "How much did those guys cum?"

That question got answered when Jenny saw the water slowly circling the drain. There was enough cum to almost clog the shower drain!

Jenny left the shower stall and dried herself off. Carefully blow-drying her hair, she brushed her beautiful, gleaming hair to its silken perfection. Next, she brushed her white teeth, applied a bit of makeup and slathered herself with a vanilla scented moisturizing lotion. Although cum was good for her skin, a little bit of commercial product helped keep her sun-kissed skin smooth and supple. On her way out of the luxurious bathroom, she saw her expensive pair of Christian Louboutin Daffodile platform heels laying haphazardly by the bathroom door.

Picking her heels up on her way out, Jenny frowned at the disheveled condition of the bedroom. Pillows were on the floor. The bedsheet was a tangled mess on the bed. She went into her large walk-in closet and put her heels back to their vacant spot on the shelf. Too tender from last night, she skipped her morning ritual masturbation and got ready to clean.

There was no need for Jenny to 'dress up' for chores that naturally came with being a housewife. She naturally looked good no matter what she was wearing. She threw on a white sports bra, a tiny gray pair of compression shorts and put her blonde hair into a neatly-combed ponytail. Starting in the bedroom, she threw the cum soaked bedsheets into the washer. Then she went through each of the large rooms and wide open hallways of the luxurious Malibu mansion, making a mental note of where and what she needed to clean.

Like any other day, to stave off the inevitable boredom the day brought, Jenny busied herself with cleaning her house. Except today she had to scrub the stains of her lust from the hallways and the foyer floors. Going through the rest of the house, she got the familiar sense of vastness or emptiness in her home. She tidied up living room, the tables by the outdoor pool, the dining room, the kitchen, and finally all the bathrooms. The only sounds in the home were the hums of the washing machine, the sounds of furniture, plant pots, picture frames being moved and the barely audible 'WHOOSHING!' from dust being wiped from the furnishings. She tidied up her home with a combination of speed and efficiency that would have left even the most seasoned housewives in awe.

Jenny's daily routine of tidying up the mansion paid off in spades because it prevented anything from need a 'deep clean'. Ergo, it was easy to keep her home spotlessly clean. But because of her guests last night, it took the energetic blonde an hour to clean the entire mansion from top to bottom. When she was done, every single surface was wiped down, every single speck of dust picked up from the various home furnishings and every fine china was washed spotlessly clean. There wasn't a corner or crevice she neglected. Her plush home was sparkling and she didn't so much as break a sweat.

After giving the immaculately mansion a once over, Jenny found her cellphone from the kitchen. When she was about to call her fiancé until she realized it was 3AM in Hong Kong. Despite her infidelity, she missed her husband-to-be dearly and longed to hear his voice. However, being a good wife-to-be, she decided to let him sleep and call later.

"Where IS Ty?" Jenny thought. She called him but there was no answer. Confidently, she took the phone with her and told herself, 'He'll call back.'

To Jenny's disbelief, one unanswered call was enough to make her feel unsettled. She had never considered herself the clingy type, usually it was her boyfriends that were overly sensitive. Despite her own husband-to-be was halfway around the world in a city renowned for drowning white men in Asian pussy no less, Jenny wasn't worried about Stewart.

Instead, the soon-to-be-Mrs. Cross was anxious for a call from her new neighbor. Jenny knew the 6'6" handsome black man could literally have his pick of women in Los Angeles any day of the week. It was that fact that was making her feel uneasy.

Tyrone wasn't engaged like Jenny and as far as she could tell, he was single. Far from being a man to be tied down, he could fuck whomever he wanted. Not that she could stop him if she wanted to. But it didn't change the way she felt about him or the fact that she wanted him all to herself.

A dark cloud began to form over the typically positive and upbeat Jenny. She knew she wasn't the only woman -- or bitch as Tyrone called them -- to be spreading their legs for him. She was worried her black bull would eventually get bored of her, which was probably what the bitch before her worried about as well.

Jenny shook the negative thoughts out of her head and decided to get on with her day. Her habit of waking up shortly after dawn usually gave her a lot of time to keep the mansion spotlessly clean, work out, shop, and to do errands during the day. But because she slept in, it was already noon! Already having skipped working out yesterday, she didn't want to skip another day.

'No,' Jenny thought and corrected herself, 'I CAN'T skip another day.'

Taking those previous negative thoughts, Jenny transformed them into her motivation to stay fit, flexible, but most importantly, fuckable. She couldn't start slipping and risk losing her sexy figure, not if she wanted compete with the other bitches. Her devotion to please Tyrone and have his pleasure giving cock was absolute.

Jenny debated between going for a run or a yoga workout. Not that it really mattered, her workouts usually lasted roughly 2 hours. Cardio kept her fit and lean but after her strenuous sex filled night, she opted for yoga to stretch out her sore muscles.

Outside in the meticulously landscaped backyard, Jenny unrolled her bright pink yoga mat on the western facing terrace that surrounded the in-ground infinity pool. It was hard to beat the tranquility of engaging in a variety of stretching poses while overlooking the lush golf-course green grass, exotic flowers on both sides and the horizon of the majestic Pacific Ocean in the distance. To top all of it off, it was a beautiful sunny day and not a cloud was in sight. After taking in the magnificent view for a moment, she said, "Time to do some real work."

Stepping onto the pink mat, Jenny began a rigorous series of long, stretching poses. She had been practicing yoga for years but even when she first started, the busty fit blonde was a natural. Of course, being flexible as a beginner helped with the trying endeavors of stretching and twisting her body in the seemingly unnatural contortions.

There were a few particular positions that Jenny thoroughly enjoyed. Jenny was intimately familiar with a lot of sexual positions, many of which could be transferred into yoga. Poses like the cow, the frog, the wide-legged forward bend, the reclining bound angle, the plow, and the forward bend all simulated sexual positions. It wasn't long until the former gymnast took on more advanced positions like the middle splits, even the standing splits with the ease of a yogi master and the grace of a ballet dancer. She loved the art so much -- the sensation of her tight muscles stretching always felt...peacefully familiar -- she got certified as a yoga instructor.

Two hours later, Jenny finished her sequence while lying on the mat looking up at the afternoon sun. Like the rest of her home, the relaxed trophy wife-to-be looked immaculate despite a rigorous yoga session. She had worked up a good sweat, her muscles loosened up and now she was enjoying the post-yoga "high".

Life always seemed particularly vivid after an intense yoga session or fucking. Jenny could feel the air moving in and out of her lungs. She could feel the weight of her body pressing upon the yoga mat beneath her, yet she also felt weightless at the same time. Her mind felt calm like she was floating on cloud 9.

All five of her senses were in high definition. The sounds of waves crashing in the surf, the smell of fresh air, the salty taste of the ocean, the gentle breeze floating over the goosebumps on her skin, and all the different shades of blue in sky, everything seemed so much sharper and clearer. Yet despite all that, there was this persistent feeling like something was missing, like she forgot something.

Putting away the yoga mat, Jenny strode through the open multi-sliding patio doors and into the mansion. On her way through the kitchen, she grabbed a refreshing glass of cold water filled with ice cubes and a bowl of fruit, then she went upstairs to the master bathroom. She set the glass of water and fruit bowl next to the step-up soaker tub and drew a bath. Peeling out of her compression shorts and sports bra, both of which were damp, she tossed those in the laundry hamper and climbed into the bathtub big enough for three people.

While water was rapidly filling up the tub that was the size of what many would consider to be a miniature pool, Jenny snacked on her fruit and sipped on her glass of ice cold water. She didn't realize how hungry she was until she noticed that by the time the tub was filled, her bowl was empty.

By oversleeping, Jenny skipped breakfast and lunch. Not to mention she didn't really eat a full meal last night prior to her sex-marathon with the two enormous black men. Naturally her body was yearning for more food but she reminded herself about the 80/20 rule. Eating to about 80% fullness and waiting 20 minutes. The well-known rule touted by beauty magazines all over the world and praised by celebrities alike was seldom followed by the masses. But it was a rule Jenny lived by to maintain her goddess like body.

Sinking into the hot bubbly water, Jenny wracked her brain for where that deep seated feeling like she forgot to do something was coming from. Sliding a hand up, enjoying her skin's slippery smoothness from the soap, she grasped one of her tits. Her other hand slid down between her legs and over her billiard ball smooth cunt. Her tender folds parted for her fingers to slide into her core. Every nerve ending in her body was tingling, instantly reminding her of the pleasure she enjoyed from Tyrone's use.

'That's it!' Jenny thought, remembering her morning ritual with her favorite dildo, Jerome. She wasn't aching for it like she typically did in the morning. Today, those urges felt more out of habit than anything else. Thanks to Tyrone and his 10 inch cock, her lust was more than satiated. For now.

Jenny should have been ashamed for letting practically complete strangers fuck her. She would have felt even guiltier for cheating on Stewart if fucking Tyrone didn't feel so damn good.