Naughty Fun at the Beach Ch. 04

Story Info
Loving wife takes it to next level at nude beach.
5.4k words
3.79
13.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trikydik
trikydik
26 Followers

Hi. So here we are again.... Me super horny, her asleep and satiated. but not by me!! And I love it!!

So, earlier this year like 10monhts ago, we were at Haulover nude beach and met a friend... Italian guy.... Middle aged... he sings at local Italian restaurant. Nice guy.

We hang out, and both notice that he has what looks to be a very fat/thick dick... but he never gets hard so we don't know for sure, but, I love seeing it and knowing she is looking at it... and I make up that she wants it - because she likes fat/thick over super long. We all end up going to Ft Lauderdale beach for drinks after the beach as he lives up that way too. So we are sitting in booth outside at McSorleys Irish bar... hanging out talking.... she is having fun with me and him fawning over her .... she loves it but won't admit it. She always gets frustrated with me when I tell her that all the guys like her and that she likes the attention, she tends to get defensive about it - embarrassed about it - like I am saying something bad, or accusing her of something bad. Couldn't be farther from the truth!! I LUV that guys check her out, flirt with her / hit on her, lust after her.. and LUV that she likes it!! Maybe it was something I said some time that hit wrong, or maybe leftover emotions from idiot, jealous ex who didn't know how to love and accept a sexy, sassy, strong women like her. Me - I LUV it!!

She had been drinking gin and tonics that day, and they had hit her by this point. She was a happy camper and was being flirty, as was he. Mind you, we are in a booth right along the sidewalk, people in booths around us, and our backs are to the street, facing the big window in front of the bar. She's in shorts and t-shirt - nothing cute, sexy or fancy.. was just camo shirt and shorts - no underwear coming from the nude beach. Can't recall all the conversation but think we had been talking about the LS and how she got into it with me, her first time at nude beach, and such. He commented on how hot and sexy she was, and I was fanning that flame and agreeing with him.

At around that time he said something about her beautiful nipples and I agreed and pinched one. He smiled and said "Hey, I'm jealous"! We laughed and I told him to give it a try - so he did. She was shocked but enjoyed it as he groped her big tits in public and pinched her nipples. He was staring at her face and tits with huge smile... thinking how great this was. Even got him to grab her crotch at one point, and loved seeing her reaction and his - he was in heaven. Think had we been at a less visible area, I could have gotten them to make out and had him sucking her tits and fingering her pussy, and her stroking his fat dick. And I would have LOVED that!!

I did get some hot pics of him grabbing her tits. And of him grabbing her pussy. Since he first met us earlier that day on the nude beach, I know he wanted her... And, even though he is no runway model (neither am I) I make up she wants him too. She prefers fun personality and nice dick over pretty boys and seeing how fat his dick looked, I am pretty sure she totally wanted to stroke, suck and ride him. Anyway, as the waitress was giving us the eye for our antics, I decided we should head out. So, we all go our separate ways, but she gets his cell number.

Apparently / unbeknownst to me, they stay in touch, and over the ensuing months he moved back to his home stated to be near his family/kids. Then, again unbeknownst to me, he had moved back to SoFla. As I said, didn't know she was staying that much in touch... So, guess that proves my point that she liked him and wanted him. Even found out on the fun day I am about to describe that she and our good friend we call our Sista-wife because she is our constant concert date, went and saw him perform at a local restaurant together while I was in Vegas for business. Huh. Nice, never told me... again, proves my point that she liked him and wanted him. So, flash forward to this past Sunday - only been to Haulover nude beach the week before and it was slow relaxing day - not been before that for almost 3-4 months I was ready to go and enjoy, and hopefully see her be naughty with me or someone else. Hoping maybe the guy who you read about in the previous stories might be there - so, so curious to see what she would do. Would she be his willing slut toy, would SHE initiate something, or be his subservient slut - and what would she let him do this time?? Fuck her?? Mmmm, yes, I secretly hoped he would!!

Anyway, and as we get ready to go out - I am debating whether we should to Haulover or Rooftop Resort today. Haulover would be fun - need some sun and maybe previous, devious friend will be there and I get to see some naughtiness. But, Rooftop has better chance of seeing or being in some naughtiness (I will have to write about those visits soon - wow!) So, as we are leaving the house, she says we should go to Haulover as Frank is there. Me - Frank who?? Her - you know, Italian / singer Frank! Me - oh, he's back here? Her - Yes, I told you he moved back. Me - don't recall that. Hmmmmm now smiling/ wondering... how did she know that? Hmmm - does she want to see his fat dick again? Does she want to show him her sweet pussy or ass again? Does she want more?? Chubby forming in my shorts as I drive.

Let me go back a minute - as we prepared to leave, she had dressed in flip-flops, blue tank top, no bra, and her tight loudmouth shorts. Sexy - but not revealing. She is thinking the nude beach as she apparently already knows Frank is there. Me - thinking more of Rooftop as I am horny and want to see her be naughty again. So, we leave the house with me intent on going to Rooftop resort, I ask if she would wear her daisy duke cutoff jean shorts that show her ass cheeks. This upset her but she grudgingly went back in and put on wedge heels (ugh, luv it- they make her legs look great and her ass stick out and wiggle more), a plain white wife-beater tank top, no bra and the shorts - the shorts you can see her bush and pussy hair in if her legs are even slightly open when sitting, and the ones that show off her amazing ass and cheeks when she walks, and her entire pussy if she bends over at all!! YES!! Chubby growing!! So, off to rooftop we go. When we get there...... no cars, no people. Bummer, but on to plan B - so we drive on to Haulover. Now my mind is swirling and I am wondering/hoping we will see Frank? Will she be happy to see him, to know he is lusting after her body again? Will she be happy to see his fat cock again? Will she grab it? Will she stroke him? Will she end up sucking him - or more? What is she thinking about, desiring, wanting the day to be/bring? Seems she had this all set up already anyway, unbeknownst to me.

We finally get there and get a parking spot - crowded but not full. I am a pervert and a very happy pervert as I stand behind her and take some pics of her amazing ass as she bends over to get all our gear for the beach from the back of the SUV. Love the looks as a few folks drive by just then, and the smile on the guy in the parking space behind us that is seeing it all. He waved and smiled and said "very sexy" as we walked by a few minutes later. I love it - she just smiles. She never wants to acknowledge it to me, that others see her and like it - and that she likes the attention. Not sure why, but my goal is to continue to give them chances to see her being sexy and slutty so she can enjoy the attention and desire, and feel comfortable in her sexy sensualness, and in owning that and her power!

As we step off the paved walkway behind the sand, she stops to bend over and take her wedge sandals off. Chubby again as I see her sweet ass cheeks, and part of her pussy lips peak thru from behind!! Treat for me!! And the two guys that were walking behind us. Funny what turns guys on. I mean, in a few short minutes she will be totally naked - which I love, but I think seeing her in that outfit with her 36C tits bouncing freely and her big juicy nipples clearly visible thru the white cotton tank top, her legs in those heels and then her ass and pussy lips peeking out - Whoa!! So damn Sexy!! Now, I DO love the voyeuristic part of being at a nude beach - to see all the naked bodies, all the colors, sizes and shapes. But for me, my two fav times are seeing them arrive and what they look like clothed, then wondering what they will look like naked. And, then watching them undress. Sometimes it is a letdown as the clothes were nice but the body was not what they made it appear to be, and other times, it is a total surprise. Where they looked ho-hum in the clothes, but then got naked and Holy Hell - THAT body was under there!! Woo Hoo!! lol

So we went and setup in our usual spot, chilled, had a chat with guy near us.. but he was a bit strange so we decided to go for a walk to see if we could find her friend. We found him two lifeguard stations up in a new little beach half-tent. We were chatting and her beer ran out so he gave her one. I caught her checking out his fat cock a few times. Which made me wonder is THAT why she wanted to go to beach today? My drink ran low so I took a long walk back to our chairs to refill my Mai Tai from the cooler. Unbeknownst to me (found out after we left the beach) that while I was gone, they were talking and she grabbed and stroked his dick. I don't know if he asked her to, or if she just reached out and did it because she wanted to shock him, thrill him, or just wanted to feel it in her hand and show off her slut side to any who may be watching.

Wish I had seen it, but to hear her tell me that later got me horny as Hell. I came back with my drink and we chatted a bit more... time for another beer - he gave her one, me walking back to our chairs to refill mine. The whole time I'm walking back to our chairs I am wondering if she is doing anything with him... is she bending over to show him her hot ass, to tease him. I she sitting with her legs open so we can see her beautiful meaty pussy lips below her beautiful bush - is she talking dirty to him, wanting to get him horny and see his cock get hard? Does she want something to happen today - because she was sure insistent, we go look for him. HOT! Or, had she finally given in to all the times we talked about her doing something slutty with a guy without me around, and she was doing it while I was gone?? Damn, difficult to walk when my dick is getting hard from all these thoughts.

Well, when I got to our chairs and got my drink, I looked up and saw a very ugly storm coming our way, so I grabbed all our gear and trudged back up the beach to his tent and about passed out!! Lol Best part was what happened while I was gone - Again, unbeknownst to me at the time, while gone this time she told him that she knew I wanted to see him fuck her with his fat dick... again, no idea how it came up, totally wish I had been there to see his face, hear her say it... wondering why she said it - because SHE wanted him to fuck her, because SHE wanted to shock him, or shock me by telling me what she said later. And, it had me wondering what he said in answer, and wondering what/if anything else happened while I was gone, and how many others saw/heard. I love the idea of others seeing her being naughty/slutty when they know she is with me/came with me, but that here she is with just him as they saw me walk away... gets me going to think about it!!

Well, when I got to them and dropped all our stuff and between panting from the long heavy walk, I told them about the storm and literally as I was saying it the rain started... soft at first, so we shoved all our gear in the corner of his tent and then we three slid in elbow to elbow.. naked leg to naked leg... We heard beach patrol drive by telling folks to take shelter just as I opened our red beach umbrella to cover the exposed side of the tent that was facing the water/other nude bathers to keep the sideways rain from soaking us and our stuff.

So, heres' the three of us stuffed elbow to elbow, she in between us, trying not to get drenched. I'm now feeling the effects of my Mai Tais, and know that they both are feeling the beers. Talking about this and that, and he (and me) both looking at her bit sweet nipples, and him taking glances at her hairy pussy now and then when he things she ( and I) can see. Laughing about "what now" and somehow the conversation turned to him saying something about, "well, we could always suck her beautiful nipples" This makes us all laugh, but I see the look in his eye, and see her big smile and figure this is my chance to get something going.

So I say, "Oh Hell Yes, she would love that" ..and before she can say yes or no, I lean over and start to suck and lick her right nipple.. he sees it and looks at her, she smiles and nods, and he leans over and starts to suck on her left nipple. At this point I can tell she is getting very horny, as am I... and I totally luv to watch her please and be pleased - by men or woman. I LOVE to watch (I like to join as well, but sometimes love to sit back and watch - and take pics and vids, like having my own personal porn star) So, I sit up and he took over squeezing and sucking both as I started to finger her pussy as I held the umbrella to keep us dry. I want to see her let go.. she has never done this much right in front of me, on the beach.. and even though the tent and umbrella - and the rain, are pretty much keeping anyone from seeing at this point, its also pretty obvious the three of us are playing. And that tuns me on to no end knowing she knows that, that others know she is in there with two naked men, and she is still doing it!! HOT.

At this point she is leaning back on her hands, tits jutting out. I am taking pics and vis with one hand, and hold the umbrella up with the other, and happy to watch her let her inner slut out. Happy to see a man who has been lusting after my amazing girlfriend finally get his fantasy - like I had only read about in Penthouse, and dreamed about so many times - here he is living it for real in front of me... and I love it! She's starting to moan, too. Her beg juicy nipples can make her cum, if you know the right way to work them.. So, I decide to up the ante, and put the phone down and spread her legs so we both have a great view of her sweet meaty pussy lips.. and they are engorged now and slowly opening up.. while he continues to lick and suck and squeeze her sweet tits, I slide a finger in her pussy and get her going, get her moaning louder and squirming. Knowing this will get her even hornier, though I am pretty sure at this point, if not a long time ago, she already knew she wanted to, and was going to let him fuck her!! I just never thought she would let it happen on the beach, and the thought had me horny as hell.

Finally he comes up for air and comments on how great her nipples are, and how hot her body is, and how pretty her pussy is. Me, the instigator, chime in "Yeah, her tits are amazing, but you should taste her pussy". She giggles and he smiles and says "Oh yes, I need to taste her" and he slides down on his bell and spreads her legs and dives in. At this point now, it is still raining, so picture this: half circle/half tent, you saw 3 people dive in when the storm started, there's a red umbrella covering most of the opening, and you have heard some moans as you sit under your own beach umbrella like 10 feet away trying to stay dry. You can see a guys feet sticking out on one side, you a girls feet next to him and then another set of guys feet. Then her feet are gone, the one guys feet are still on her right, and the other fee slide out and flip over- so a grown mans ass and legs are out in the rain, and his upper body is now laying where the girls feet used to be! Hmmm can you guess what he is doing - while the other watches???

Inside, I am abuzz watching her lay back and let this guy we only met once before spread her beautiful pussy open and lick her and eat her. Wondering, is THIS why she wanted to go to the beach instead of Rooftop today? Did she already know she was going to be a good slut today and let him have what she knew he wanted? What I wanted to see? Does she like letting go and being a slut, does she like me seeing her pleasing and being pleased by others - or is it that she likes strong men to get her to be a slut for them, like Paul did in our previous stories?? Hmm - submissive???

He was licking and sucking on her meaty pussy lips, making her moan and writhe. I love to watch her reaction to other men or woman touching her, eating her, fingering her - sliding cocks in, cumming in or on her. The look of joy, of lust, of ecstasy... it is something you don't always get to see when it is just you and your woman. But to be the voyeur, observer, and to truly see and hear your partners pleasure is SUCH a huge turn on for me, and brings me joy to see her getting such pleasure. I believe they call it compassion?? Anyway, she is laying back on the floor of the tent now, back arched. moaning, eyes closed, running her hands thru his hair as he is licking her pussy. He gets her close and then slides up.. pure lust in his eyes. She opened her eyes and licked her lips as she sees him staring at her body, breasts out and nipples hard from the excitement, legs spread around him, her beautiful meaty lips open and glistening from his tongue. She smiles as she looks down and sees him stroking his shorter, but very fat cock. Hmm, maybe THIS is why she wanted to go to Haulover today instead of Rooftop? Maybe she already knew he was going to be there, and wanted to see his fat cock - to stroke it, or suck it or ride it??

I'm hard as a rock now watching this, I know I want to see her take that beer can fat cock - to see her face and hear her moans. And, I think she does too (like I said, I didn't know till much later that she wanted it). So, I am watching her watch him stroke, and see her lick her lips and see the lust in her eyes - I see how engorged her pussy lips are, and how hard her nipples are. Her body for sure wants that fat cock!! So, I tell him he will love her pussy, but he better wipe the sand off his dick first, or it will not be fun for either of them! They both laugh and he grabs his towel and his water bottle and works to make his fat cock sans sand.

Then with a gleam in both their eyes, I watch him lean forward .. and as he spreads her legs and pushes them forward, I watch him slide in balls deep in one motion... boy was she wet and ready. And the low animalistic moan that came from her mouth, well, that sent waves of pleasure thru me, as his cock sent waves thru her. Her wrapping her legs around him.

I am so enthralled, but not so much that I forget to snap pics and vids of this HOT action - right on the public nude beach!! (I wish I could include them herein) Thankfully, the rain is giving some cover, and the half-tent and umbrella keep the action from all but the few folks right next to us.. and they are cheering them on, so all is ok. Don't need any trips to the grey-bar hotel!!

By this time he is a man on a mission and she is a totally willing and wanting accomplice.. she's reached up and is squeezing her tits and tweaking her nipples - a sure sign she is hot, turned on and loving it!! He sets his mind to his mission and has leaned forward, pinning her knees to her chest now and is pounding away.. and in short order , less than 2mins I see thru the camera as I am recording them, I see his balls pullup tight and hear her moan that moan she makes when she feels a guy shooting in here.. and I see his cum leaking out around his fat dick and down around her sweet ass hole. He keeps pounding her for a minute more and stops. He leaves his head still her in her as he sits up and she watches as he uses his thumb to rub her clit for maybe a minute. And then, he leans forward again, pushing her legs back up to her tits and goes at her pussy again like a man on a mission. A mission he completes - as not even a minute later, she actually squirts around his cock!! Yes, the woman who had only squirted once before in her life, just did so with a relative stranger on a public nude beach. I was beside myself seeing it, loving it, knowing she is truly being pleasured. I have a great video of this, and have watched it so many times I can tell you how many strokes it took before she squirted!! (37 to be exact)

trikydik
trikydik
26 Followers
12