Naughty Girls Need a Strong Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baby, I think you have been doing a really good job at trying to listen and serve. Since I'm very kind I'm going to do something very special for you. Honestly, you haven't earned this yet, but you are very lucky that daddy is kind and generous. Even though you made me miss part of my game by being selfish and needing a spanking I'm going to do this for you. Baby, you stay on your knees but let me stand up and move behind you.

Now, take off your shirt. Baby, daddy is being very patient, but you are not listening are you?

SMACK.

You don't want to make me have to spank your bum again tonight. Do you need me to spank you? Good girl. Now your bra. Very good, you can listen. Now lay your chest on the sofa and keep your hips high in the air. Daddy is going to show you how good it feels when I slide my hard cock into you. Yes Baby, I know one finger felt tight but this is what everyone loves the most and you are very lucky daddy is willing to show this to you. I'd rather be asleep in bed, but daddy is willing to let you enjoy this and prove you are really ready to serve.

I'm just going to rub my cock right here where you are wet. Doesn't that feel even better than my finger. Yes baby, I know you are nervous and scared but daddy knows best. Besides, it's high time little miss selfish loses control and gets a little scared. I'm glad your nervous. It just means you are trying new things. It means you are giving up selfishness and disrespectfulness and trying service and respect. No wonder you are nervous. You don't know anything about either of those do you?

You are so lucky daddy is willing to teach you. Baby, are you crying? Why!? This hurts me so much more than it hurts you. I shouldn't have to teach a girl your age about showing respect to elders and serving her father, but I do. Can you imagine how much that hurts me? You, on the other hand, are being treated to what every woman loves. That's right, you are being a drama queen. I appreciate you apologizing. And yes, you can make it better.

I know you love squirming. Start moving your hips and don't complain if I pull on your hair to help get my cock in. Oh Baby, daddy is so hard, and you are so wet. I'm going to let the tip slid into you. Can you feel your lips taking in my cock? Can you feel yourself opening up? Every woman loves this. You are so lucky I'm giving this to you tonight. Oh Baby, you are so tight and so wet. Do you love how the tip of my cock feels sliding into you? I'm going to take it in and out. That feels so good doesn't it?

Your breathing tells me you love this. Tell your daddy you love it when he spoils you. Tell daddy how good this feels. Tell your daddy you are ready to be a good girl and serve him. Tell him you will give him everything he needs from now on. Oh Baby, you are being such a good girl. Daddy is going to give you a very special treat. Do you remember how good it felt when I touched your clit? Well, I'm going to do that and slide my hard cock into you at the same time.

There my fingers are on it. Yes baby, squirm and shake. Baby, you don't have to be quiet. Make whatever noises you like. Can you feel your body tremble, your vision and hearing going crazy, your wetness exploding? Oh Baby, daddy is going all in! My cock is so deep in you now. Yes Baby, keep going. Cum for me. I'll keep rubbing and fucking you. Oh Baby, this is your first time. You are so lucky your daddy is so generous. Can you feel my hard cock? Can you feel my fingers on your clit? Oh Baby, daddy is taking such good care of you.

What, you want me to stop touching? It's too sensitive. Oh baby, after an orgasm lots of girls cannot be touched. I'm so happy daddy gave you an orgasm. Now, I'm going to grab your hair, push in really deep, and cum. Oh Baby, you feel so good. Since you have never seen this before I am going to let you watch. When I say now, sit up and spin around. Stay on your knees and you can watch me cum. Oh Baby, I'm getting close. I'm so close. I'm almost there. NOW!! Oh baby, yes, oh yes, hell yes, oh yeah.

Oh baby, there you got to see it. Lots and lots of girls love it when they make their partner cum on their face and chest. Baby, your daddy's cum looks really sexy there. It's okay, you can touch it. Taste it. I know you are going to like it. In fact, knowing you did this to daddy I bet you love it.

Baby, I need to sit down. I've worked so hard tonight. I've done so much for you and didn't get what I wanted. No sports. The neighbor didn't show. Kind of a crappy night for me having to do so much for you. Baby go get me a beer. And don't wipe off my cum. I gave that to you. I don't mind if you taste it but don't treat it like garbage.

Good girl, this beer is really good. Now, what do you want to say to me?


12