Naughty Grandma in a Bikini

Story Info
Bikini clad sunbathing GILF acts on her needs.
6k words
4.65
37k
70
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Housekeeping: This is fiction. All characters are 18 years of age or older. I edit my own stories. I do not currently plan on getting an editor. Constructive criticism is welcome.

This is a quick story. I'm working on a much longer one that has been frustrating me for quite some time.

*****

Marcus is getting increasingly frustrated and angry with his two 'best' friends. He's trying to stay focused on the video game that they had supposedly agreed to play. Marcus isn't getting angry because he's winning every round. He's angry that he's winning because Matt and Scott aren't paying attention and are staring out the window. At his sunbathing grandmother.

Matt chortles as he leans against the window frame on his foreman, "Dude, I can't believe that your mom got you a babysitter while she's out!"

Scott is staring out the window with his game controller loosely dangling from his hand, "Yooooo! She's such a GILF! What the actual fuck, man!"

Sighing heavily, Marcus mutters, "GILF?! What the fuck?"

Matt chimes in to mansplain, "GILF means 'Grandmother I'd Like to Fuck', bro."

"I know what it fucking means, you fucking moron!" Marcus shouts as his game character shoves Matt's off of the screen. "You guys are being gross. Besides, she fucking lives here, dude!"

Scott replies without taking his eyes off of Marcus's grandmother, Alice. "She's so hot, dude. Like what 60 year old can rock a bikini like that?"

"She's in her 60's," Marcus grumbles. "And that's my grandmother that you're disrespecting."

Marcus' friends mutter in unison, "Whatever, dude. She's hot."

Marcus snapped. "You know? If you're just going to be assholes and drool over my grandmother while not play video games with me like we planned for the weekend, you can just leave!" he yells at his friends.

Matt and Scott turn to glare at Marcus. Matt is the first to speak, "Like seriously, dude? We're just playing."

Guiltily, Scott interrupts and states honestly, "No, we're weren't. I think we were pretty clear about the fact that we want to fuck his grandmother... Or at least I do... Besides, I wasn't clowning on him for his mother 'hiring a babysitter' for him. One. He's 18. An adult. He's literally just a few months younger than us. Two. He cooks better than we do. All I can do is microwave some bullshit. You have to hit a drive-thru. Three. He was able to buy his own car before we figured out how to." Scott gets up from his chair. "The least I can do is leave when he says so." Turning to look at his friend, "Bro, I'm sorry. I got caught up in my own bullshit and disrespected your grandmother. I'll understand if you don't talk to me for a few weeks or months." As Scott picks up his backpack and walks to the door, "Matt, get your shit, or call an Uber. If, Marcus doesn't call the cops to trespass you."

Grabbing his own bag, Matt growls, "You can't even take a joke, bro. There's no way that I'd fuck an old woman." And loudly follows the other friend out.

Marcus follows them enough to watch them leave the house. He stops when the front door closes, and waits to hear Scott's car leaving down the gravel driveway. Marcus goes back to the den to tidy up the game console and controllers and pick up the empty soda, energy drink cans, and pizza boxes. He had actually been enjoying having them over. He's rather isolated on his family's ranch. It's been a long while since he was able to have some friends visit. During this isolation, he's trying his best to live up to his mom's expectations.

Looking out the window, he sees his grandmother laid out by the pool. She's wearing her signature sunflower yellow bikini with its sequined top, in stark contrast to her tanned skin and showing off her tight belly and sensuous neck. "Not going to lie. She is sexy. A lot of the girls my age can't compete with that body," he thinks before he leaves the window to finish cleaning up.

As he drops the paper plates and greasy boxes from their pizza into the trash, Marcus' phone chimes. He opens up a text message from his grandmother, "If you're in the kitchen, can you please bring me a drink? A Stella would be nice. If you change into some trunks, grab one for yourself and join me out here."

Feeling a little confused because he knows that he told his grandmother that he would be playing video games with his friends all weekend, he wanders back to his room to slide on a pair of Bermuda shorts. Back in the kitchen, he pulls a couple of coolers out of the bottom of the pantry that his parents use for their pool parties. He loads one up with beers that he knows that his grandmother likes, Stella Artois, Dos Equis, and Shiner. The other cooler is filled with a bottle of tequila, Topo Chico, and limes.

He drops the coolers off in between the two loungers. He drapes his towel over his lounger before getting into the cooler to hand his grandmother a beer. "Stella, right, grandma?" She smiles and nods. Her eyes are hidden behind dark sunglasses. The sequins on her bikini top shine in the sunlight. She sits up as he hands her the quickly frosting beer.

"Thank you, darling," she tells him in her deep East Texan accent. Marcus has always found it odd that he has a Midwestern sounding accent instead of something that sounds like hers. He takes a moment to study her face as she takes a couple of pulls from the bottle.

Her light gray pixie cut hair exposes her ears and the back of her neck. Her throat makes a couple of swallowing motions, reminding him of pornos that show the woman chugging freshly pumped cum after finishing a blowjob. He slowly blinks to clear his mind of the image of his grandmother performing oral sex on a guy.

"I heard a bit of your argument with your friends. Y'all got loud for a second... I'm sorry that they were misbehaving. Maybe later you can tell me about it." Marcus nods to her statement. "Hand me that bottle of suntan lotion. Would you sweetie?" Once he hands her the bottle, she instructs him to turn around. "I can't have you getting burnt out here while I'm trying to cheer you up. You can have a beer while I try to get you settled in and calm."

After fishing out a Shiner for himself, Marcus dutifully obeys her command. After the little squirting sound from the plastic bottle, he feels her smaller and delicate hands smearing the lotion around his back. He starts to drink his beer to keep his mind off of the fact aht she's about to start rubbing lotion on him. "I do have to say that those workouts are showing a lot of progress. Doesn't hurt that you're helping around the ranch as well." *Squirt* Her hands are now working on his shoulders. "We haven't really talked since you accepted that scholarship for UTSA. It's a respectable school. But it's not mine or your mother's alma mater." Her fingers feel delightful as they massage the lotion into his flesh. He quietly drinks from the bottle again.

Quietly sighing to control his breathing, he responds, "I doubt that Texas Woman's would have been the best choice for me." She starts working on his left arm. "I know that they're one of the best schools for nursing, but that's not what I want to study."

"There are things such as Nurse Practitioners, darling," she coos into his shoulder.

As she finishes saying this, the thought enters his mind, "Did she just hold my hand for a second? That was not a grandmother way of holding hands!" Once she releases his hand, he moves the beer bottle to it in a vain hope that she won't do that again.

"Um... I don't think I want to do medicine, grandma," he tells her as she switches to his right arm.

She works the lotion into his skin as she continues to talk. Marcus isn't really processing too much of what she's saying because he's still trying to process the hand holding. He has finished the beer and started going through his second. The only thing his brain recognizes is her saying, "That's going to be a bit of a drive from here," as she briefly holds his other hand, which is now not holding a beer bottle, with her fingers intertwined in his. He just slowly releases his breath. As her hands work on his neck, ears, and the back of his head, she says, "We're going to need to figure out what weekends are the parent and grandparent events. You know that your mother and I are very proud of you. And we want you to focus on your studies. Not parties. Or more than one girl at a time."

Marcus gasps as he feels her fingers slide under the waist band of his trunks, smearing more of the lotion. He hears, "Can't be too careful. Not with this current heat. I wonder when we'll get rain again." Another squirt from the bottle, and there are hands on his calves. Turning his torso to look down, he sees his grandmother crouching to put lotion on his legs. Marcus is given a brief view of cleavage from her backside. Her bikini bottom is stretched enough to show the cleft of her butt. Marcus drains the rest of the beer in his hand. He stretches to get a new one from the cooler while letting her hands stay on his skin. He had worried that he would start getting hard when she was massaging his neck. Naw, bro. His dick really starts to wake up as her hands slather lotion on his thighs. Under his shorts. Almost to his crotch. The only thing keeping him in check is the knowledge that this is his grandmother.

The guilty thought that he agrees that she's a GILF enters his mind. Marcus starts to seriously control his breathing.

Harmony realizes that Marcus hasn't said anything for a few minutes and is obviously practicing breathing exercises. She thinks to herself, "He's uncomfortable... This could be more fun that I hoped." She keeps talking about random things about college life and her experiences when she was studying.

Marcus doesn't notice that her voice travels from behind him to in front of him. He's focused on controlling his dick's response to her touching him under his swim trunks and the fact that he likes it. Marcus takes another chug from his beer. Marcus startles when she pops back up, standing in front of him. He moves his hand quickly, not to smack the bottom of the bottle into her face.

Her sunglasses are now perched on top of her head, allowing him to see her eyes. They sparkle. So much. He hates that his dick is draining blood from his brain. He doesn't think about the effect that the alcohol will have on him soon.

His attention snaps back to what she is saying, as she slathers more lotion on his chest. "So, I told my friend Suzanne that she's needs to be careful with this guy... Aaron, if I remember correctly... that he could be a creep." Harmony is rubbing the lotion unto his chest. "I really want you to remember that you need to behave and control your urges. You'll never know who's watching."

"Uh... what?"

Laughing, Harmony says, "Did you doze off? Is my massage that good? *giggle* I was telling you about the time that I had to warn my friend in college about aggressive guys. I was kinda hoping that it would be a... what's it called? A cautionary tale for you to not act like a creep when you get to campus." Her smile is wide, bright, and genuine.

Marcus feels like a deer caught in headlights. That smile is not just exciting, but alluring. Harmony breaks his train (or lack thereof) of thought when she swaps out the beer bottle for the suntan lotion bottle, and tells him, "Your turn." Harmony spins around quickly to present her back to her grandson. "Get under the straps just in case I squirm." she tells him looking over her shoulder.

Marcus' body does not hesitate, even though his brain is lagging behind. As his brain catches back up, he realizes that he's acting automatically. She gave an instruction. He unconsciously understood when his conscious self dissociated. Marcus is now conscious of the fact that his hands are massaging suntan lotion into his grandmother's skin. Her back has a sensual texture from the last four years of reclaiming her college years physique. His arousal is becoming a problem to him.

As his hands move further down her petite frame to her ass, he hears her say, "So as I was telling Sarah Marie that Tony is... oh, please get a little under the suit. I know that my body squirms when I'm bored. Especially when I'm sunbathing. It's such a nuisance." Harmony leans back into him after she hears him get more lotion into his hands. Her arched back plants her shoulders into his chest and she loops her hands around the back of his neck, giving him a full and clear vies of her remarkably perky tits. Once she sees that he's staring at her chest, she smiles and thanks the gods that her breasts are small enough to avoid sagging, but big enough to get attention. "As I was saying about Alex..."

Marcus feels crashing waves of guilt as he cups and massages his grandmother's tight ass checks. He knows that he's not supposed to be under her swim suit. But she told him to. He struggles with understanding why.

After getting the lotion into the skin of Harmony's ass, Marcus mutters, "Legs?'

Letting go of his neck, she turns to face him, "Yes. Please." There's an edge in her voice that he doesn't recognize. He slowly gets down onto his knees. Marcus watches her watch him. He can tell that she wants to smile so badly at watching him get on his knees in front of her.

He pulls his shoulders back a bit to prepare himself. Harmony continues to babble about her college experiences knowing full well that he's not really paying attention. He's distracted with other thoughts. Thoughts that she prefers him to sit with, heavy on his mind.

Once he has gotten up to her thighs from her feet, Marcus gulps when she widens her stance to allow him easier access to her upper inner thighs. Just below her crotch. Harmony has her hands on his shoulders. Her hips gently sway a couple of inches from the left to the right. She has yet to stop the stream of consciousness of her memories from college.

The instant that Marcus realizes that the side of his fingers are sliding across the wet gusset of Harmony's bikini bottom, his dick feels emboldened. It lurches randomly. Like it's begging him to fuck her already and to temporarily release it from its responsibility and desire to procreate.

Feeling Harmony's fingers running through his hair, he hears her say, "That's a very thorough job, sweetie. Belly?" Looking up at her, her face is angelic and inviting him to stand back up. As he moves to stand up, Marcus finally gets a strong sniff of how wet Harmony's pussy is.

She reeks of desire and sex and woman and horniness and... Harmony grabs his hands to guide them over her stomach. Smiling up at him, she tells him, "Tummy please, sweetie... So as I was saying about Korinne and I were starting to get into a messy drama over Harold..."

Marcus' brain wanders off again as he is rubbing the lotion into his grandmother's skin. He doesn't notice that she draped her arms over his shoulders. Again. She is staring directly into his face while he is distracted with looking at where his hands are. And their dangerous approach to her tits.

The words, "Marcus, honey? Get some more lotion in your hands. You're just giving me a light massage right now," snaps him back to reality. As he turns to pick up the bottle, Harmony's hands slide slowly and gently down his arms. She grabs his wrists and put his hands back on her body just below her breasts. When she sees the look of confusion on his face, Harmony shoves his hands up. Harmony's bikini top sparkles as the sequins are pushed up over her breasts. Marcus can feel the tight excited nubs of her nipples poking his palms.

Internal panic flares. He looks at her face. Harmony is still smiling. Her eyes are excited about what's happening.

"You have permission to squeeze them. Fondle them. Just make sure that I have fun too," she tells him in a low soothing and sultry voice. He gently squeezes them at her insistence.

Looking down at his grandmother's chest, he plays with the skin a bit. He marvels at the warm and soft texture of her skin. He barely hears her voice, "Are you trying to figure out how I'm still so soft?" Tearing his gaze away from her gorgeous, perky, small breasts, Marcus looks into her sparkling blue eyes. "I have a special moisturizing technique... you can actually help me out with it, sweetie." As he is trying to think of what to say, Harmony releases one of his wrists and slides her hand up and down the front of his crotch. "You should have more than plenty for me."

Harmony then kneels in front of her grandson and unties his board shorts,and gently pulls them down, releasing the hard-on that he's been hoping to hide from her. She wraps her delicate fingers around his erection and sighs contentedly.

"This is very nice," she purrs as she pulls Marcus' shorts away from his ankles. He steps out of them as she tugs at the fabric. Looking up at him, "Are you holding out on me, darling?" Harmony starts to stroke his dick slowly. Explaining to him, "I've used men's semen as a moisturizer for years. It's getting more difficult to find guys that are still clean. So many diseases. I enjoy a good man slut. But I'm not just going to use anyone's semen. I need to stay healthy."

Harmony continues to chatter with Marcus as she quickens the pace of her strokes on his dick. "How fast do you like a girl to jerk you off, Marcus?" The use of his name breaks through the shock of his grandmother giving a handjob to her grandson.

He gently wraps his hand around hers and physically controls the pace.

"I like the strong and silent type, sweetie. Are you the strong and silent type?" Harmony is mocking him.

"No, grandma... I'm in shock."

Harmony internally tells herself, "What until he finds out what will happen next." Out loud, Harmony says, "It's ok, baby. Everyone has needs. Right now, I just need you to cum on my face and tits to moisturize my skin." After a giggle, she tells him, "It's not like we're having sex. You're just helping me with my skin care routine, sweetie."

"This feels so wrong, grandma," he groans as he feels his climax approaching.

"Harmony, sweetie. Harmony."

"Huh, what?" he asks confused.

"My name is Harmony, darling. Please call me that. I much prefer it... especially if I'm jerking you off."

"This feels wrong... Harmony."

She frowns pushing her lower lip out and pouts with a disingenuously sad face. She knows that she's toying with his emotions at the moment. "Do you want me to stop? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"You... You have no idea... how good this feels. Please, don't stop."

Grinning wildly as she continues to pump his dick vigorously, Harmony gives the tip of her grandson's dick a quick lick. "Thank you, sweetie! You know I need this to stay youthful and pretty." She can feel his dick start to twitch in her hand. Harmony lets go and leans back to give Marcus more area to aim at. Marcus takes over and furiously pounds his own flesh bringing him to a climax. She closes her eyes and smiles knowing that she is succeeding in seducing her grandson.

The first shot of the white viscous goo lands on the bridge of her nose. The second tags her chin, but falls into the hallow of her throat. The third strand plops down onto her upper part of her stomach, just below her breasts. She immediately starts to rub his cum around on her skin, spreading it out as much as she can.

"If you have any on your hand, smear it onto me wherever you want, darling," she tells him as she stands back up. He quickly obeys, smearing the the ooze on the back of his knuckles onto her nipples. "Ooooo... That's a very good choice, Marcus. No one has done that before," Harmony coos to encourage further physical contact.

Marcus feels his mind starting to crack. He is watching his grandmother slather her body in his ejaculate. His semen. His cum. And she is happy about it.

"Thank you so much, baby! Than... Are you ok, pumpkin?"

12