Naughty in Nashville: 2 Bears/1 BBC

Story Info
BBC carrying Trav gets serviced by Jasper and Dave.
1.6k words
4.4
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
125 Followers

I went to Nashville looking for trouble, and Jasper and Dave, a white, chubby bear couple, would facilitate such if they gave me the opportunity to lay with them.

"So you're coming to the great state of Tennessee just to get your rocks off," Jasper asked me as we talked on the phone. "You don't know the two of us from a can of paint."

"The two of you? Since when did you have a clone," I asked him.

"Not a clone, but a husband who might get a little jealous if he sees some big, chocolate guy with his hands on me in the sex room," he told me.

Jasper's profile on Twitter noted he was married to Dave, but I didn't see them in photos together often, and Jasper made it seem like his sexual desires differed of his other half (Jasper's taste buds were wide, while it seemed as if Dave only craved similar skin tone and/or builds). I'd been sending Jasper front to back nudes for over two years, and he'd drop the occasional dirty photo on the internet and have thirsty tops like myself going wild, but it was far-fetched until now of us meeting while I was working in Seattle.

"You come here, I've got a few buddies you could reach out to just in case you, I and the hubby don't work out, as David can be hot and cold," Jasper warned.

I wasn't deterred, as I knew how to get to the butt even when the odds were stacked against me. I might've been arrogant in having a big dick, big balls and wicked tongue, but it was all a part of my truth of being into big, beautiful men, and it didn't get any better than this married couple out of Music City. We got off the phone and I needed to pack, as in three days, a Thursday, I would be boarding a flight out of Sea-Tac, heading straight to Nashville, a rarity with American Airlines. I landed in Nashville, grabbed my bags then headed to the curb for a taxi to take me to my airport, when a text alert had my phone buzzing.

"Welcome to Nashville, I think," said Jasper.

"Be a better welcome if I could get a ride to my airport," I messaged back. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me until you allow me to grab you, and take you to lunch," he said.

I waited, and 20 minutes later a green SUV pulled right in front of me, and the passenger window rolled down as I stooped to look inside and see Jasper, sporting a handlebar mustache, and showing teeth.

"This is scary," I said to him as never before had I seen him smile with his mouth open.

"Get your crazy ass in the car," he barked.

And so he got out to grab my bag, tossing it in the rear ot the vehicle while I stepped to sit in the front passenger seat, him climbing back into the driver's seat a minute later, and the two of us making eye contact.

"This is still weird," I said to him, but he broke the odd moment by reaching over the middle console to plant his lips onto mine, while I felt his hand touching my left as we shared a tender moment.

"As I said, welcome to Nashville," he told me, as he was wearing a tank top and jeans, showing off his hairy chest.

He grabbed my hand with his right and drove off, as he proposed taking me to grab some barbecue.

"You eat meat, right," he asked. "Doesn't matter, I'm taking you to Shotgun Willie's."

Ribs and macaroni and cheese hadn't crossed my mind until he mentioned this place, as he said they were two of the best dishes on the menu. We made our way there and met with Dave, who was sitting at a table waiting patiently for us.

"Hi honey," Jasper said as he approached him and Dave stood up so they could kiss, and he could introduce us.

"Welcome to Music City, handsome," Dave said as he hugged me, and we all sat at the table with the two of them beside each other.

The waitress' timing was perfect as she took our orders a minute after we sat, and while we waited, Dave drilled me with questions while Jasper played through his phone.

"So you follow Jasper?"

"I do," I answered while sipping my lemon water.

"You do understand that anything beyond this meal hinges upon our chemistry," he asked.

I smiled and shook my head wondering if the heckle was worth it. Surely I was geeked to finally meet Jasper, but at this point, with him focused solely on his Android, I started pondering if I should've cut the visit short and take an Uber to the hotel.

"I know this might be a bit odd, but before we bring you into our bed, we like to feel things out," Dave said to me, as I felt what appeared to be a foot touching my left thigh.

I looked under the table, then up at the two of them as Dave got quiet, and Jasper was returning a stare, and now smiling as he was using his foot to make me hard.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue," Jasper asked.

The waitress came back with our food as my dick hardened, and the two of them knew it, with Dave apologizing to the waitress, then asking if all of our food could be placed in containers. I paid the bill, and the next thing I knew, we were naked in their bedroom and Elvis Presley's "Love Me Tender" was blaring through the speakers as they both laid on opposite sides of me, with their tongues banking mine as we had a triple kiss. Jasper had his hands on my balls, while Dave stroked my dick, as the chemistry was apparent while Dave was explaining to me what was happening at the restaurant.

"We saw your fine ass on the internet. We already had our minds made up we wanted you in our bed," he told me right before he started sucking my right nipple.

"Ohhhhh, thassss righttttttt, he does like his nipples licked and sucked. Way to play it babe," Jasper said as he followed his husband's lead.

These two made me feel like it was a homecoming the way they fondled my body, with Jasper tugging at the middle of my balls with his strong right hand, and Dave stroking my rigid penis as it felt like it could punch through stone. I tried squirming, but the they adjusted themselves to where I could barely move, as I had to absorb the onslaught they provided. Dave would go low first, as he took his bearded mouth to my right side, with his tongue feeling like a compass dragging against my skin, making me jerk. Jasper felt as if two could play that game, however he let off gentle kisses as he worked his way down, with the two of them meeting at my middle.

"You two are so nasty," I said to them.

"Oh baby, this is only the beginning. Now put them legs in the air," Jasper said as I did what was requested, and he laid his lips at the middle of my full scrotum, with Dave overlapping and putting his mouth on my cock head, then lowering his skull to where his beard met the hairy base of my dick.

It was as if I was the subject of a kill, like two hyenas devouring my middle, except what they did wasn't nowhere near despair, but ecstasy as these two showed proof they were experienced in making a guy feel good. They both had a hand on each thigh to keep it open, as Dave kept blowing me, and Jasper took his beard to my taint, then his tongue inside my hole to make me whimper.

"How's he taste down there," Dave asked as he took a break from salivating on my nine inch stick.

"Like this," Jasper said, as the two of them made out briefly, with Dave putting his hand behind Jasper's head to ensure they shared my flavor.

They'd switch sides as they showed they weren't as hungry for barbecue as they were for a big, black bear, as now Jasper was giving me head while Dave juggled my balls in his mouth. The sucking sounds, the moans from the two of them under the absolute takeover of my body had me feeling in paradise with me keeping my eyes closed so I wouldn't get dizzy. This was more than I expected as I planned on playing with Jasper only, yet Dave showed he was just as into me as his husband. They then had both their mouths on my dick as Dave focused on the head, while Jasper sucked the sides of my shaft.

"I'm sensitive guys," I told them, but they ignored me, for now they played like cum hungry bear sluts. "Ewwwww, damn it Dave!"

My dick felt so sensitized that I wanted to scream, but the two of them kept at it, and I tried pushing them off only for them to clamp down on my hands, and make me shoot a load between them, with them trying to catch my dick as it moved like an errant water hose.

"Jeez, all that cum," Jasper said after, and the both of them would lick it up, then kiss each other with it.

"I hope you've got more for us because we're gonna want that in our ass, too," Dave said to me.

They came back up to lay beside me, and we made out some more as I was sweating from the rush.

"You are one beautiful, black man, and we plan to empty you before you head back to the west coast," Jasper told me.

That was only round one, as these two, burly, big bears introduced me to what would be a fantastic visit.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
125 Followers