Naughty MILF Caroline Pt. 06

Story Info
Naughty MILFs host posh Afternoon Tea.
4.5k words
4.88
4.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the time has come to catch up on our hapless heroines and well-hung heroes.

To cut a long story short, Company Director Caroline and expert BBW Cake Maker Deborah have been concentrating on cock and the good life; booze, fast food and gangbanging rather than spend the time they should on their respective businesses. Caroline has given her useless twat of a husband the heave ho and Deborah has finished with her husband and moved in with Caroline who still keeps her hand in the business to to speak as well as keeping it wrapped around the Foreman's cock. Too much time timemaddicated to cock and not enough time spent on the business.

But as is the way with stuck up twat, they want to keep up with the Jones' and stay in touch with the rich and powerful, well, on a local level anyway and in particular their bestest VIP friend, Cecilia Brumswick the local Mayor. She's a nasty, ultra ambitious stuck up MILF with a cracking set of bangers (44DD) and plumptious, cock-worthy arse. For those of you who like twat in smart suits, this one wears formal office wear all the time, even in bed I should't wonder.

Anyways, Cecilia gets on the 'phone to our hapless top heavy twats, Caroline and Deborah and gives them a right bollocking. You see, they both volunteered to arrange a Charity Fundraiser ages ago, Cecilia then told her senior bosses in the Party that money from the Fundraiser was incoming and now they are putting heat on her to get the fucking thing sorted, and fast as possible as they are a bit short of wonga for the forthcoming local election.

Cecilia 'phones up Caroline and says:

"Oi, Caroline, when's my fuckin' fundraiser gonna happen, you said you were organising it and told me it would be this month. Well, there's only one shittin' weekend in the month left and that's at the end of this week, so pull your fuckin' finger out of your soppy twat as my boss wants to come down as well and this is the last fuckin' opportunity in her diary - it's only Ophelia Pecker, the Head of Diversity and Inclusion for the Party you cunt."

Caroline is really taken aback and embarrassed (bit of an understatement to what is going to go down later) and splutters out a garbled reply:

"Oh, Cecilia, I am so sorry, Deborah and I have been so busy at work lately [lie] and we will sort that out immediately. I think we can arrange something for Saturday this week, it will be at my house and Deborah can help with all the arrangements, we know some really good caterers and maybe put a little show on or something..."

"You fuckin better because I'm going to 'phone mega-tits now and tell her to be at your place at 7pm on Saturday. I will accompany her - invite some people - and make it fuckin' interesting! " said Cecilia.

"Yes of course", says Caroline, "see you at 7pm."

"YOU BETTER YOU WELL-STACKED USELESS CUNT!" was the last thing that was heard as the 'phone suddenly went dead and Caroline is stood there open mouthed, freshly bollocked (not in a good way) and wondering how the fuck she will sort this out.

The ultimatum from the Mayoress left Caroline shaken. Where was she gonna rustle up guests, entertainment, food and drink by Saturday? At this point Deborah came downstairs and asked what the fuck was wrong. Caroline explained the situation and Deborah confirmed they were both fucked, and not in a good way.

So, the two ladies stood there discussing what to do and their dozy MILF lazy lady-brains could come up with one idea and one idea only, to get Mikey and Gav, their dominant fuck lords to help with the event, supply the guests, entertainment and hospitality.

To set the scene of this discussion it must be pointed out that these two ladies at this moment are impeccably dressed and as luck would have it, the two lads were due round for Friday afternoon fuck session. This was a weekly occurrence for the two MILFs and they were always instructed to be ready at 1500 sharp to receive our two heroes for Thank Fuck It's Friday light relief and also provide refreshments and cock servicing of course.

Caroline and Deborah were dressed extremely prim and proper. They were both in (almost) ankle length floral print dresses with short cap sleeves. Each had a pair of white satin gloves on which extended just an inch above the elbow. Their blonde hair has grown long since we last met them , right down past their shoulders and is pinned back demurely at the sides. The dresses wrap over their big tits showing about 5 inches of cleavage. Now to the juicy stuff, their lingerie. They were instructed to buy high-end lingerie in white. Both are in white full cup lace bustiers with satin full-ass covering satin panties. It might seem a bit boring, but they are both wearing 20 denier sheer nude pantyhose and their MILF hooves are adorned with nude coloured patent 115 mm high heel shoes.

To finish off the look, they are both wearing pearl necklaces (and the other kind a bit later - nice) and bracelets.

The two ladies are stood in the hallway, ready to receive their visitors like plebs lining up to meet royalty. Mikey and Kev have already got keys to the fuck den, so regular as clockwork, the door bursts open at the arranged time but with two extra blokes as well as Mikey and Gav.

"Meet The Diggler and Kev" says Mikey.

"They are a couple of top Customers of ours and because of all the time it's taking for us to do upgrades they want to their cars, we decided to let them come 'round and play in our gaming room for the rest of the afternoon. Their car should be ready at half five, so we'll park 'em 'ere for the rest of the afternoon and you two look after 'em while we go back and finish the work."

The Diggler and Kev are two eager-cocked, lanky, stick thin dudes who are wearing baseball caps, hoodies, jogging pants and trainers. Fuck, they are full of themsleves and take one look at our MILF hostesses and laugh in that really loud, shouty way some young guys do. They are both swigging on super high energy drinks and come in all cocky like they own the place, a bit hyped up you could say.

Gav says:

"Right gents, this one is Caroline or Cunty as we like to call her and the other tubby cunt here is Deborah. They are gonna look after you this afternoon and have made some snacks up in the gaming room so if you wanna follow them down the hallway they will, ahem, look after you."

"No problem mate" says The Diggler, "it's like being 'round fuckin' royalty"

The Diggler follows the two dressed up cunts down the hallway and before Kev gets a chance to follow them, Gav holds him back and has a quiet word:

"Look mate, these two twats are prize super subs and well up for it, they are a great fuck and got cock-hungry vag, but my colleague Mikey and me are due 'round a bit later on after work, so don't overdo, you know, mate, the blatting of the twat, i.e. no sore cunts, just stick to an express session with them as we want a good go later on and it's MILF uniform with a curry night."

"No problem mate" says Kev "we've got a gaming session online for an hour which we wanna play so we'll be ready to get picked up and down the garage by say, 5pm? So we only got 30 mins either side of the game for bit of slap and tickle"

Gav smiled and said "Cheers mate, thanks for being understanding, there's enough sub-twat for every fucker!" as he and Mikey left to get back to the garage.

Our two gamers get shown into the room with massive comfy leather chairs, the room has everything in it they need, massive LCD TV on the wall, latest tech and equipment, huge fuckin' soundbar, the cuntin' works. They swagger in and flop into the lazy fucker comfy chairs and put their cans of high energy drink on the table, but our two posh MILFs wag their satin-gloved fingers and Deborah says:

"Sorry gentlemen, please don't put drinks on the table without coasters, they will leave a mark."

"What the fuuuuuuuuck are these bitches going on about, thought you were meant to look after us, come over here and lean forward - BOTH OF YOU. NOW!"

They meekly do as they are told and with that the cheeky cocksmiths stick their cans in Deborah and Caroline's respective cleavages; there's ample fuckin' space.

"Nice work" says The Diggler, "handy can holders. FOOKIN' SORTED!"

Deborah and Caroline both let out a little squeal and the ice cold cans get lodged between their big tits.

The Diggler and Kev start to make slutty remarks about these two MILFs being like the big-titted MILFs they wank off to in the morning on the TV.

Deborah says "Excuse me gentlemen, I am renowned for my cake making and have made some delicious cream pastries for this afternoon's session and the cunt starts to wheel over the cake trolley. Would you guys like to help yourselves?"

"Fuck that" says the Diggler, "we ain't got time to clear that cake trolley crap, Gav says you two got greedy vag, we got a game now and wouldn't mind getting down to that with our mates and a quick fuck with you two after, so you both shut the FUCK up now, sit over on that FUCKIN' sofa and stuff your cock holes with cake so you fuckin' all lubed ready for us when we finished. Then we haven't got to twat around with poncy foreplay as we are short of time."

The two stuck up MILFs were a bit taken aback and stifled a mumbly "sorry" before meekly walking backwards to the other sofa, cans still tucked into their deep cleavage.

"What you fuckin' waitin' for, start lubing your beef curtains with a nice long wank and fill your trolleys with the cake trolley cream puffs - you TWATS!" the Diggler shouted, followed by hyena-level shouty laughing and a throaty burp and fart. They started booting up all of the gaming tech ready to meet their mates on a virtual session.

Meanwhile, the two MILFS have hoiked their dresses up and started pulling their pantyhose out by the waistband, sliding their panties to the side and applying generous helpings of creamy cake that Deborah had originally intended for a polite afternoon tea. After about 20 mins they were fully lathered up in the twat department with pastry, cream, jam and shit all over their dresses, gloves, pantyhose and panties. They were cock fit and ready but had to make do with a massive wanking session while the boys played with their consoles.

There's a lot of squelching going on with the two ladies literally working themselves into a creamy lather, they are getting a bit vocal too and Caroline and Deborah go the full lezzie and take turns burying their posh demure hairdos into each others pantyhose to lick eachother out. Lots of noise, ums, ooos and ahhhs going on is putting the lads off their game.

They are coming to a crucial part of the online game and The Diggler says:

"To fuck with this, time to stick something big fat and juicy in their gobs" and with that they threw down their console controls and whipped their cocks out of their jogging pants for some light afternoon oral relief from the ladies. Cake was already smeared around their gobs and stuck in their hair and these two lads are gonna add to the white mess around their perfectly made up faces. They are able to achieve a couple of stonking erections in seconds and by the time they have waddled over to the creamed tarts' sofa they have got a full 10 inches of cock delight awaiting our two tasty MILFs.

The Diggler says: "Time to tuck in Kev!"

Both cocks go in the lady cake holes fast as you like, plenty of gaggin, munching and a squelching goin' on. The lads decide to paint the two tarty fuckers in another shade of the finest creamy man sauce and pull out before cumming, blasting the two women right in the face. The guys let out a huge howl and laugh really loud, knowing this will keep the ladies quiet for a bit, high five each other and waddle back to the game with 10 inches of dick still stiff and ready for action.

The two women are still sitting, freshly sprayed with wads of gamer cum, still in their dresses with the lads drink cans propped up in their wrap over dress cleavage, cream sprayed over the faces, hair, pantyhose, dollops of jam on their shoes. Nice and respectable, NOT, ladies!

The lads go back to finishing their game, not winning it, but it's the taking part the counts I suppose, leaving the ladies lookin' a right mess.

"Right, time to check on the car" says Kev. He gives Mikey a call and receives a text to say the car won't be finished today. Mikey says if they wanna stay for a bit of tea and twat they are welcome to as the car won't be ready until tomorrow now. The text goes on to say that if they wanna stay it's curry and ladies uniform night, so tell the girls to get the tea prepared and themselves ready for some hot spicy shaggin' later on. Also, get their marriage fail videos out for a beer and a laugh!"

"Don't bother askin' them, just tell 'em to fuckin' do it"

" What do you reckon?" Kev says to The Diggler: "I'M IN!"

"I'M FUCKIN' WELL IN!" says The Diggler.

The lads tell the MIlFs they are staying for a nice bit of curry and say they better get dressed up in the uniforms 'appropriate' to show their marriage fail videos.

The two ladies look a bit embarrassed as they say:

"Yes of course gentlemen" and toddle off to the kitchen to prepare a few things and then up to their bedrooms to change and try to get back to looking respectable. For a bit!

The Digger says "before you two go, you gonna get those cans ready for recycling?"

"Crush 'em before they go in the recycling box you lazy cunts, give 'em a good tit squash!" says Kev.

They looked a bit perplexed and with that the two lads launched from the sofa, grabbed a big handful of tit each and crushed the cleavaged can holders together, plucking the crumpled tin out of the tits canyons and slotting it down their creamy pantyhose.

"NOW FUCK OFF, GET OUT OF THOSE SHIT CLOTHES AND MAKE OUR TEA!" The Diggler orders.

Our two cock hungry MILFs complied with the instructions while our two hero gamers settled down for a beer and another game while they waited for Gav, Mikey, tea and twat.

After about an hour, the door opens and Gav and Mikey pitch up in their oily overalls.

"You alright lads?" our cheeky cocksmiths shouted as they came through the door bearing beery gifts.

"Weeze alright mate, cheers for the beer; told the twats to get things ready, looking forward to a nice bit of grub. What about these marriage fails you texted about?"

"Ah, they are a right fuckin' laugh" says Mikey. Basically these two have left their hubby's who were shit in the sex department and for two cock hungry top end MILFs like this, that really fucked up their marriage. Their marriage and sex guidance councillor suggested taping sessions to see where they were going wrong, and fuck did she have her work cut out for her. We got hold of the tapes when they divorced and pissed ourselves laughing. Budge up, let's get the cunts down and take the piss, they will be up for that as they couldn't stand the limp-dicked fuckers who were given their marching orders and have been on their own ever since living in dingy bedsits, apparently minus lady company. They really wanna get back but these two MILFs have moved up in the world and don't wanna go back to wobbly willy when they've had a taste of proper cock like weve got. What would be a nice thing to do is our own instructional video and send it back to the lonely limp-dicked fuckers as a sort of this is what you could have had if your cocks had been hard enough! You up of it?"

"Fuck yeah, well in mate!" They both said in unison.

About 10 mins later in walk Caroline and Deborah in full bridal gowns. White lacy gowns with satin covered bust, headress and veils covering their faces and carrying a little posy of flowers, in fact they are head to toe in white, white high heel shoes, white stockings, shiny white satin basques, and panties. Last but not least a fresh pair of white satin long length gloves. Both MILF had pearl necklaces and bracelets on. Their hair is really nicely done, and pinned back and demure for Deborah and done up high for Caroline. They even put on a bit of classical music shit to make an entrance! Very posh. For a bit at least lads!

"FUCKIN' BETTER DEAD THAN WED! The Diggler shouted out before he and the other guys pissed themselves laughing at the two women in their original wedding dresses.

"Right sweethearts, this ain't gonna be any fairytale romance, take your headresses off and throw em over 'ere. Lads, stick 'em on for a laugh, know it won't go with the gamer wear, but just for a fuckin' laugh yeah!"

Caroline says with a knowing smile: "Gentlemen, I believe the theme is weddings and marital bliss tonight, followed by a hot spicy curry to chow down with."

Deborah said, "I believe you two gentlemen would like a glimpse of the holy communion of love in our marriages" whilst whipping out a DVD from her pretty flower posy and whacking it in the DVD player.

The two ladies then squashed themselves over by the blokes and settled down for a massive piss take at their separated husband's sexual inadequacies.

The video was short. Primarily shot in a safe environment at a marriage and sex guidance advisors clinic, it featured two husbands in separate, desperate footage fumbling around trying unsuccessfully to get a hard on. They were shot at separate locations and the lads had spliced it together from the original video footage for the funniest outtakes! Both women were in nice colourful lingerie, stockings, basque, high heels waiting, bored-like on the bed, while the blokes couldn't get their kecks off without bumping into the furniture and falling over. The husbands were saying things like:

"Um, I can't make up my mind which boob to caress my sweet."

"Oooh, love, I've lost my train of thought, sorry!"

"Sorry love, just trying to get my confidence back."

"Oh, you look saucy, you really do, can't believe this is happening to me though."

"Sorry love, bit squashy, can you suck me off please"

"I'm happy with you using vibrators, I really am, what colour would you like?"

"I don't usually cry, I really don't, that's fine you doing your nails while I try to work up a bit more steam, just be a few minutes, I hope, no, I think."

"Oh, FOR FUCK'S SAKE PETER, SEE IF ONE OF YOUR BLUE PILLS WORKS, FUCK ALL ELSE IS!"

After 15 mins of this fluster-fuck shit show, all six of them, the two women and the lads were pissing themselves with laughter and rolling about the floor. The Diggler and Kev were getting in lots of crafty feels and touch ups of the brides as well. Tits were out before the second half. Every opportunity and all that, the lucky bastards!

Caroline and Deborah were even doing little pinky motions taking the piss outta their former partners with Caroline saying:

"His dick was so small, he was fuckin' my suspender belt thinking it was my twat and after he came he looked all proud as said how was that for me". I said SHIT, but at least my sussie belt saw saw fuckin' action!"

So with that Mikey and Gav turned round to the two guests and fake brides with a proposition:

"How about doing that pre curry fuck session right now, but with the added twist of making a video on how it should be done and sending it over to your useless ex-husbands. Sort of what you could have won and kept if only you had been good at servicing the twat in the house?"

"Fuckin' right" says Caroline, with Deborah already gettin' off the sofa and adjusting her dress and pulling up her stocking tops accordingly ready for action.

So game on.

Mikey and Gav still in their greasy overalls and The Diggler and Kev in their jogging pants, formal bridal lacy headdresses (!) and t-shirts along with two beautiful MILF brides get prepared for some action.

Mikey grabs two muddy, black mountain bike helmets with camera attachments fitted on top with record facility and throws 'em to the two ladies to securely fasten to their wed-heads now the headdresses are off. He makes sure they are loaded with fresh memory cards to capture the action and sets them to auto swivel every few minutes to get a nice 360 degree view of the surroundings.

12