Naughty Neighbor Naina Pt. 03

Story Info
A short and wild threesome.
1.5k words
4.71
16.5k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sudha was doing her chores while she could hear some sounds coming from Anita's room. On listening carefully she could recognise the sound of moans and she immediately knew that it had started, Naina and Anita were enjoying the lust. She peeped through the half opened door and saw Anita, fully naked, lying on the top of Naina. The mature woman was kissing the girl madly, licking her entire face and absolutely devouring her lips. As Sudha watched the two making love she put her hand inside her petticoat and fingered herself. She was dying to join in to make it a threesome but being a maid was finding it difficult to approach.

Anita was simply eating Naina up, the desires in her had turned her into a beast, she was kissing, licking and biting the young girl madly. Naina hadn't expected this much of aggressive sex from Anita, but she was loving it. Anita had stripped Naina naked too, and was sucking her boobs as Naina's hands threaded on her hair. Anita held Naina's arms tightly, her nails digging deep into the young girl's skin, making her squeal. Sudha on the other hand had sat on the floor and fingering herself. A sex orgy was happening at the Sharma residence right then.

Anita came further down and reached Naina's pussy, she started to pull at the pubic hair with her lips and Naina was squealing in painful pleasure. Sudha couldn't resist anymore and went straight in. She just sat on the edge of the bed, behind Anita and started to kiss her buttocks. Anita just stopped for a bit and glanced behind, but didn't react. Next moment her head was down again in Naina's pussy and this time she was sniffing, inhaling the scent of the aroused pussy.

Sudha went up kissing on the beautiful bare back of her mistress Anita, the maid was really loving the scent of her body, the smoothness of the delicious fair skin, and her lips were continuously moving on the back. Anita had started licking Naina's mound now, her lips tracing the wetness of the pussy, the flowing juices further drenching her tongue. Naina was holding Anita's head, making sure it didn't move away from her pussy. Sudha now came forward and started to suck Naina's boobs. The double pleasure was too much for Naina and she came, meeting her orgasm, and letting out her cum on Anita's hungry mouth.

Sudha came around and sat on Naina's face, she herself facing Anita. Naina got hold of the maid's ass and started to lick her dripping pussy. Anita looked at Sudha once and then slowly bent forward towards her. For the first time the mistress and the maid kissed each other, lips meeting lips, and then gradually the tongues met each other. Both of them were sitting on Naina's body, their weight suffocating the young girl, but she kept licking the maid, from the pussy to the asshole.

Anita was sucking at Sudha's tongue, wet saliva flowing from the maid's mouth to hers. Sudha had both her hands pressing Anita's boobs while her mouth glued to Anita's mouth. Sudha was being pleasured by two upper class women at the same time, and her already dripping pussy was soon flowing. After some time Anita directed Sudha to lie on the bed and also asked Naina to get up, as she was being sat on for a long time.

Sudha was sweating profusely and this caught Anita's attention. She asked the maid to lift her arms up, the hairy patch on sweaty armpits of Sudha was displayed. Anita bit her lower lip on seeing the dark sweaty armpits of the maid and she looked towards Naina. Naina with a grin said, "This was where I started."

Anita said, "Join me then."

Both of them lay on either side of the maid and started to plant soft kisses on Sudha's arms, gradually moving towards the armpits. Sudha's moans increased as both the mature and the young women found their destination simultaneously. Sudha shivered as she felt two tongues licking on her armpits, tasting her sweat. Anita was licking more vigorously, she was also sucking at the hairy patch on the maid's armpit. Naina on the other hand was licking more slowly and seductively. Sudha arched her body and moaned in pleasure, she had never been aroused so much in her life.

The two ladies stopped licking and kissed each other, exchanging the salty, sweaty taste of the maid's armpits. They then plunged into the huge, dark boobs of the maid, Anita licking around the right nipple while Naina sucking on the left one. Sudha was moaning loud now, each touch of Anita and Naina sending jolts of pleasure in her body. She yelled, "Lick my pussy, make me cum!"

Both Anita and Naina came down to the thighs of the maid, but they didn't lick the fully aroused pussy yet. Both of them started to kiss the dark thighs of the maid, making Sudha moan even more now. Just a few inches away from her dripping cunt a pair of lips and tongues were moving on her skin, teasing her even more, and Sudha was in desperate expectation. She tried to use her hands to guide the heads to her pussy, but instead they went further down, kissing all the way to her feet.

Anita and Naina licked Sudha's feet, sucking at the fingers, all ten of them, five in each mouth. They licked below the feet too, tongues moving from the heels to the back of the toes. Sudha was in seventh heaven, the maid was having her feet licked by two upper class women, and it was quite a taboo in Indian society. Both Anita and Naina now made Sudha lie on a side, while they lay on either sides, Anita being on the rear side. Both of them extended their tirelessly working tongues, Naina met the pussy while Anita met the asshole of Sudha. Sudha thought to herself, "It was one lucky day for me."

So both of them licked, Anita tasting an asshole for the first time. She licked the maid's asshole, her hands holding onto the black asscheeks. As her tongue tasted the maid's puckered hole, thoughts raced in her mind. How much change had come upon her, she had radically transformed. Naina had brought about a change in her, an insatiable lust filled her senses. She licked up and down with fast tongue movements, each stroke of hers making Sudha bite on the pillow in excitement. Her other hole in the front was being pleasured by Naina, who was expertly lapping up her juices.

Sudha could feel the orgasm building in her and as she came, she seemed to squirt for a full minute, coating Naina's face with her cum. Anita on the other hand had shown no intentions of stopping, she was literally tongue fucking Sudha's asshole. Naina too joined her and kissed on the dark asscheeks of the maid. Anita was licking the asshole non-stop, her tongue fully absorbed by the maid's ass. Sudha after letting out her cum was out of energy and just lay still while her behind was pleasured by the two women.

Naina began to move up now, her lips kissing all the way from the waist to the dark, bare back of the maid. Anita's tongue was glued to the asshole and she was licking without a moment's pause. She was loving the taste, the scent of the asshole and she was licking like her very life depended on it. Naina had reached the nape while kissing every inch of the maid's skin on the way, she was then sniffing Sudha's hair, the aroma of coconut oil filling her senses.

Anita finally took out our tongue from the maid's asshole and she started to plant kisses on the asscheeks. She too moved up kissing the maid's back, reaching her shoulders and kissing her there too. Both of them turned Sudha towards them and all the three lips met in a passionate devouring kiss. The three were lips brushing,the tongues dancing and the saliva mixing with one another. The passion, the lustful hunger in their bodies didn't let their energy to be diminished and all of them were really going hard at it.

Sudha and Anita crossed their legs with each other, and the mistress and the maid began to trib, while kissing each other's lips. Naina went down and took turns kissing their asses. She sniffed both assholes, her nostrils trying to differentiate between the ass scents of the maid and Anita, but the fiery sex session had removed all rational thinking from her mind. She just kissed and sniffed both asses and enjoyed herself in each of them. Meanwhile Sudha and Anita tribbed faster and sucked each other's mouths while hugging tightly to each other. Anita was the only one who hadn't cum yet, and hence she was the first to meet her orgasm, followed by Sudha. Naina fancied herself lucky and licked both their pussys clean.

It had been two hours since the sex session started and all of them were exhausted. As they were panting heavily in each other's arms, Anita realised that never ever she was so happy, so much satisfied in her life. She lovingly looked at the girl who transformed her, the girl who was resting her head on Sudha's shoulders with eyes shut, the girl who was her naughty neighbor girl, Naina.