Naughty Next-Door Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your legs!"

I dived into her muff and tongued her clit and slit while Sasha pinched her erect nipples until she quickly unloaded on my face again. Like before, her orgasm was delicious.

"Fuck, Jason!" Sasha implored, "That's a magical tongue, but I need you to use my holes."

Forcing her legs back, I knelt between Sasha and slid my rock-hard cock deep inside her dripping snatch.

"Oh, fuck!" She moaned and threw her head back as I began pounding that sloppy gash.

We cycled through the missionary, spoon and cowboy positions interspersed by sloppy blow bangs, where Sasha commented favourably on my cock characteristics and how good she tasted. Once Sash straddled me, I had more accessible admittance to her bung and began fingering it while continuing to plough her drenched pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes!" and "Fuck, that's so good." She kept repeating as I moaned in synchronous pleasure.

We were both bathed in sweat by this stage and pounded each other's bodies.

One finger and quickly followed by a second, and the tongue rimming from before had relaxed               Sasha's tight arsehole, and there was little resistance to my digital intrusion.

"You worked so hard," Sasha moaned after her umpteenth orgasm as she pulled my cock from the front hole and positioned it at the opening to the rear one, "Now, it's my turn to pleasure you."

With a pop, my greasy dick breached the defence of Sasha's arse, and she gingerly settled down so that I was balls deep.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, "Your pussy was tight, but your arse is super tight!"

"I work out a lot," Sasha chuckled as she became comfortable with a rear-end intrusion, "To keep my arse nice and tight for those boys that appreciate it."

After taking in several deep breaths, Sasha began bobbing up and down, constantly spitting onto her fingers so that they could provide much-needed additional lubrication.

"I have Vaseline on the bedside table," I said and reached to retrieve the tub.

"No," Sasha resisted and pinned me to the bed, laying in her squirt, "It feels so good!"

She began working my cock gently while still getting used to the breach, moaning slightly while her hands gripped my pecs firmly.

"Working your cock," She repeatedly whispered as her motion increased intensely, "Fucking big dick in my tight arse!"

Sasha was a master of the sexual arts, but she also knew how to talk dirty and was not shy about announcing her first assgasm.

"I'm going to suck it," She declared, climbing off me, "My come juice from your hard cock!"

Without hesitation, Sasha took my shitty stick deep down her throat and continued to spit copious amounts of saliva on the head and shaft.

We enjoyed another anal round of cowboy, and Sasha climaxed quickly and loudly.

"I want to see your cock fuck my arse," Sasha said after another sloppy ATM and efficiently assumed the reverse cowboy position.

Reaching forward, I inserted two fingers deep inside Sasha's sloppy box.

"Can you feel your dick fucking my arse?" She asked between moans, "Through my pussy?"

"I love it," I replied, revelling in the sensation of my cock pushing against my fingers via two fuck holes.

Sasha quickly came to another screeching orgasm, but instead of dismounting for another ATM, she began grinding her arse violently against my pubic bone.

"I want to jack your cock off with my dirty hole!"

Sasha nearly achieved that because I felt the sensation of a gathering orgasm, but I was not yet done fucking. I threw her off me and straddled her chest. She instantly knew my intention and wrapped both arms across her tits to create a tight cleavage.

As I savagely fucked Sasha's meaty tit flesh, she licked the Jap's eye and repeatedly spat on my shaft, complimenting her breasts and my cocks, while I slapped her nipples to many high-pitched shrieks.

"I want to fuck your slut arse from behind," I growled, pulling my glistening meat from Sasha's meaty globes.

This time, I retrieved the lubricant from the table and smeared a generous dollop across her gaping bung and over my cock.

"Oh, that's nice," Sighed Sasha, surprised, as I fed her my length.

"How is that?" I asked, gripping her hips and pulling her hole to my pubic bone.

"I normally use saliva on my dirt box," She replied, gingerly rubbing her clit, which must have been sore from all the action, "Kind of like it to hurt a bit, but this is different."

The small talk quickly ended as I began driving Sasha's backdoor hard.

"That's it," She encouraged as I pounded my entire length in and out, "Use my arse for your pleasure."

"Fuck, yeah!" I barked, not caring about any delicacy concerning her tender butt rose.

Sasha buried her head between the pillows, arched her back and played with her cunt hard. The words sounded foreign and disconnected whenever she spoke, but she regularly ejaculated girl come onto my bed, coming time and again.

"Oh, no more," She begged after a while and disconnected us before falling onto the sheets and rolling onto her back.

Wanking my oily cock gently and resting on my knees, I marvelled at her sweaty, heaving body.

"You broke my arsehole," She chuckled, "I didn't think it could be destroyed!"

"Fucking awesome, arsehole," I agreed with a Cheshire grin.

Sasha opened her eyes and saw me jacking my cock. I was ready for an orgasm now, and she knew it.

"Where do you want to come?" She asked as I slid my cock back between her substantial rack.

"This may sound odd, but I want you to wank me off with your feet," I replied, smacking my cock head across an erect nipple after mulling over the possibilities.

"Oh, yeah?" Sasha asked, eyes widening, "Do we have a foot fetish?"

"If I do, you have awakened it," I replied, "Your feet are so fucking sexy!"

They were dainty, shapely, delicate and oh-so feminine.

"I can try," Sasha said, "Never done it before."

"Nor me," I grinned.

Massaging a small amount of additional lubricant on my shaft, I scooted between her legs. Sasha grabbed her feet in her hands and wrapped her delicate toes around my cock. She pressed hard and obtained an excellent grip before gently massaging my cock.

Watching those perfectly sculpted feet jerk my cock was a sight to behold. I had never felt any attraction to that body part with anyone before, but Sasha's was one of the most erotic aspects of her perfect body, and now I planned to cover them with ropes of hot jism.

And at that thought, the first tingling of orgasm made its presence felt.

"Here it comes," I said, taking control of my quivering spear.

Sasha held her feet together, and the sight of those twinkling, painted toes pushed me over the edge. Ropes of hot, sticky man juice shot from my Jap's eye and covered all ten digits equally.

Sweat was pouring from my head in rivers as my body spasmed violently, as my balls aggressively pumped sperm loads onto Sasha's feet.

"Oh, fuck!" I kept repeating as each pleasure darts smashed my senses.

"What a load!" Squealed Sasha, barely able to contain her wonder.

"Yeah, baby," I panted, "So fucking good!"

"No one has ever come on my feet," She confessed, "That was one of the hottest things."

Sasha was unable to bring her feet to her mouth. She was supple and flexible but no Russian ballerina. Sasha rubbed jism on her clit and cunt before massaging the rest on her breasts and stomach before licking her fingers clean.

Her raw, primal actions kept me semi-hard after my orgasm, and I never went entirely soft, knowing there was a reasonable probability of more action shortly.

We silently lay on the bed, breathing heavily and covered in sweat, listening to the violence of the downpour, lost in thought.

For me, I contrasted the difference in approach between Louise and Sasha. It was night and day. The latter brought a higher level of passion, intensity and energy to the bedroom. Sasha, like Louise, was submissive to men, but the former had a wider range of skills and kinks and did not shy away from the darker elements. If Sasha had hard sexual limits, discovering them would be fun.

"That was better than I thought," Sasha said, breaking my reverie.

"Agreed," I replied, marvelling at the brutal anal punishment I dished out, "You're something else."

"You haven't seen it all," She said.

Of that, I had no doubt.

"Can I take a shower?" Sasha asked after a brief pause.

I grabbed Sasha a towel and some replacement sheets for the bed from the linen cupboard. After remaking the bed, I joined Sasha in the bathroom, who was fiddling with the taps to get the perfect water temperature.

We did not shower together. Sasha took the first one, and I swear I saw her take one of the longest pisses ever. I gathered that golden showers were a speciality of Sasha's, and I would have liked nothing more than to partake in such a filthy activity but thought better of it until some future date if I was so lucky.

Sasha knew that I knew what she was doing, and the cheeky wink confirmed it before she turned around and reached for the body wash. The site of Sasha in the shower maintained my baseline level of tumescence.

"Thought you might've come in my mouth?" Sasha asked after we fell onto bed following our clean-up.

"Happy to oblige on the next round," I replied, my semi-tumescent cock twitching at the thought.

"Let's get started then."

There was simply no limit to Sasha's appetite as she scooted between my legs with feline agility. Within seconds, she dribbled saliva on my raw pole, quickly hardening me to full strength.

Round two always requires a bit more focus and hard work, but I had a shortcut in mind that I knew this filth bag would go for.

"Hang on," I said, shuffled to the bed's edge and pulled my legs back.

Sasha instantly knew what was expected of her and leapt off the bed, fell on her knees, coughed up a mountain of drool and spat it onto my balloon knot.

"Eat my arsehole, whore!" I growled as Sasha smeared copious saliva across my dirty hole, taint and shrivelling ball sack with her hand.

"You don't have to ask me twice," She smiled back at me, "I love eating butt, male or female."             

And she was very good at it too!

Her raspy tongue licked and probed every part of my backdoor while one hand wanked my cock with the practice of a pornstar. The other hand appeared to be between legs, no doubt flicking the bean.

After several minutes of that heavenly sensation, I knew I needed to come. However, I needed one last stimulant.

"Finger my hole," I panted, taking control of my slimy shaft.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Was Sasha's enthusiastic response.

Again, Sasha knew what she was doing and entered a digit inside my greasy bung, quickly followed by a second. Fuck, it was tight back there, but it was what I needed to peak the pleasure mountain.

"Shit, here it comes!" I hissed before springing to my feet in front of my slutty neighbour.

"Oh yeah, give it to me!"

Her mouth and eyes were wide open and glued to my cock that I was throttling for dear life. Like before, my legs violently shook as the shock of pleasure increased exponentially.

"Fuck!" I yelled as the second orgasm peaked.

My second load was more liquid and translucent than the creamy first one but exploded with the same force, splashing all over Sasha's beautiful face.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" She crowed as I pumped the remaining contents of my non-existence balls.

Rivulets of viscous sludge ran in torrents down her face, over Sasha's tits, flat stomach, and hairless snatch before spilling onto the carpet.

Without direction, Sasha took my spasming cock down her throat and cleaned me up, swallowing the last drops of man fluid she squeezed out of me.

"You taste amazing!" She smiled at me, face glistening in the fading light.

I scooped up a small amount on her breasts, and Sasha eagerly swallowed my proffered finger before directing come on her face into her mouth—the rest she massaged into her sweaty skin.

"That was so good!" I panted, struggling to remain upright, "But I'm fucked!"

"You are far more adventurous than I thought," Sasha chuckled, rising to her feet before giving me a passionately spunky kiss.

"So, I can report for further duty?"

"Anytime, neighbour!"

Round two had taken it out on each other, and we collapsed on the bed, falling asleep with me holding Sasha's svelte body close to mine as the rain continued patting the roof. At some point in the night, she left and returned home.

So that encounter kicked off a tumultuous and, at times, an acrimonious relationship that was as toxic and venomous as the one I had recently left. However, in compensation, some jaw-dropping, balls-to-the-wall, high-energy, and depraved sexual encounters included some guests along the way.

12