Naughty Nights Pt. 01

Story Info
A naughty but romantic story of a husband and wife.
5.4k words
4.08
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wave with a half-hearted hand as the watchman salutes me crisply while I enter the society. Being the Secretary of the society affords you at least that much along with the weekly complaints about the leaky tanks and lack of cleanliness in the society. Its not much but it's something.

The elevator glides up to the second floor of the building to my flat in the southwest corner, and I take out my keys as I exit the elevator. The lock rattles as I open it, and I call out "I'm home" as I take off my shoes, exhaustion evident in my voice. "In here!" replies an unexpectedly peppy voice that belongs to Shreya, my wife, somehow conveying the fact that I was expected in the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen to be greeted with the sight of her working on the countertop, but wearing a shift that was basically see through net, but heavily embroidered with white lace and thread. It was evident that she was only wearing a black lace bra and a thin bottoms underneath that, transparent enough to raise my blood pressure but opaque enough to not let anything reveal. She turns and says in her everyday voice "Good that you're here! Why don't you take a quick shower? I'll set the table for us till then"

I had not realised till then that my jaw had already dropped, and my eyes were most definitely not looking into her eyes. She laughs and snaps her fingers in front of me "Hello mister! Go shower!" She giggles and turns back to the counter. "Um uh yeah yeah" I say dumbly. How the fuck did my words fail me at this moment?

I grab the towel and go into the shower, trying not to touch myself at the memory of her sight. God she was in some mood today. The cunning planner she was, I was sure she had something in mind. What on earth had happened? The cold shower helped me calm my mind down, and washed away the grime of the day. I toweled myself dry, wrapped it around myself and came out of the bathroom.

Shreya had already set the table. It was nothing fancy, simple meal of pasta and wine. But the meal wasn't the highlight. It was her. Her with her light make up and the god awesome outfit she was wearing. I felt like I should wear something nice as well, instead of just this towel wrapped around my waist. I said, "It looks delicious hon. I'll wear something and come back in just a second" She took one look at me and said "Hmm, why don't you just sit down like that. You look good as it is"

How could I disobey her? I meekly sat down at the table and she came alongside me to pour the wine. She was emitting a fragrance of her favourite perfume, and I took the opportunity to playfully touch her on the back of her thighs. Giggling, she said "No no mister, you're gonna have to wait" Setting down the glass she walked back to her chair in front of me. She sat down and started to eat her food. "How was the day honey?"

"It was alright, nothing too exciting" I said as I started in on my meal. Took a sip of wine as well

"Aww you poor thing. You know they overwork you there right?"

"Yeah well, that's why they pay me the big bucks"

"Hmm well, still you need to pay attention to your own health as well"

I felt her leg starting to feel her way up my calf now. I stutter a bit as she makes her way up my knees.

"Are you okay Anuj? What happened?" She pretends to not know what she doing. Okay, I can play this game as well

"Oh no no nothing. Just that this wine is nice and strong. I might get drunk after a glass or two"

A twinkle in her eyes says that's exactly what she wants "Aww but that's the fun part of wine"

We keep eating our meal with her shenanigans under the table going on. At one point I lower my left hand and catch hold of her foot, only to caress it with my hand. A sly smile appears on her face, but she is too flushed to say anything. The wine was working its magic on her which I could see plainly. Her cheeks had gone a bit red, and there was the way her eyes looked at me which communicated volumes. She finished her pasta and got up to put her plate in the sink. All while till she was out of sight, she continued to look into my eyes intently. I knew this was my chance to make my move.

I got up, tightened the towel around my waist and silently padded into the kitchen. I saw Shreya slightly bent over the sink to put and rinse the plates. I couldn't resist anymore. I walked up behind her just as she was closing the tap, wrapped my right arm around her waist and pushed up against her ample derriere with my pelvis where I knew I was beginning to get slightly hard. I pulled her torso against mine and whispered in her ear "You like to play games don't you? You sly little minx"

"And you love it when I play these games with you, don't you Anuj?"

I growled in her ear "Fuck yes. This is exactly why I am attracted to you"

"But now I see the time for games is over eh?"

"You guess correctly" I said as I started kissing down the nape of her neck. Shreya simply closed her eyes and relented herself to the pleasure I was providing to her. My crotch was pressed firmly against her firm arse, and I was sure that she could feel my growing erection straining against her. I kept kissing down her neck and she grabbed hold of the tap with her right hand as I pushed her forward, bending her against the sink wall. With her bent against the sink, my left hand had easy access to her breast that was almost hanging freely over the sink. I relished the feeling of her warm flesh in my palms, and her left hand came up to catch mine as the both of us were breathing heavily under the influence of testosterone and estrogen coursing through our veins.

I kept my assault on her neck as she started to pant audibly with her mouth open and eyes closed against the assault of pleasure, but showing restraint she finally said "No, no, stop stop, Anuj wait." I stopped immediately as I opened my eyes and stepped back to hear her out. She turned around and kissed me immediately on the lips with the same passion she had showed a moment before. My penis had room to spring up, which by now was quite hard, and showed up as a tent in my towel. Our hands were by now, roaming each others bodies quite freely as the both of us succumbed to the feeling of pleasure between us. Shreya broke off the kiss to kiss me on my neck, which I liked much more than I cared to admit to anyone else except her, and her gently sucking on my neck made my jaw just a bit slack and I started breathing just a tad bit heavier.

Her hands made their way down to my towel and felt on the outline of the hardness that was now almost perpendicular to my body. Her sight touch over the towel made tingles go through my lower spine. Looking into my eyes she asked "Ouuu is this for me honey?"

"You bet your sweet arse it is for you. Who else do you think could have this effect on me?"

"Hmm I don't know. Maybe a model by the name of Angel Constance?"

"Haha, agreed. But I know for a fact that even that pornstar Ricky Johnson makes you weak in the knees"

"What can I say, he does look very ravishing" Shreya giggled.

"So apart from those, I think you and I are the only people who can have this effect on each other. So now that you know this erection is for you and you only, what will you do about it?"

She stands on her toes to whisper into my ear "Work my magic on it"

Her words are like nectar to my ears as she starts to kiss my collar bone and gradually makes her way down to chest and navel. She stands up again as she kisses me, grabs the edge of my towel, and pulls it away.

My cock springs free of its fabric encumbrance and cool air rushes all over my warm flesh. It bounces twice or thrice before coming to a rest on my balls. A bit of relief washes over me since my hard meat was indeed becoming a bit uncomfortable in the towel.

I stepped back to watch him finally fully naked. I always liked watching Anuj in his full glory. I liked him to show himself off for me a bit, before I started to pleasure him. That was always the best part. But before that I always liked to see him naked, his penis up against his torso, defying gravity. I knew he liked seeing me naked as well, of course which husband doesn't like to see his wife naked? But for Anuj, it was almost like I was his personal little pornstar.

I knew he could see the lust in my eyes. I stepped towards him and gave him a quick peck on the lips before descending to my knees and coming face to face with his weapon of pleasure, my kryptonite. My hands started caressing his inner thighs, his legs planted firmly on either side of him. I planted little kisses on the inner thighs to get him just a bit more riled up and to get more blood flowing through them. I reached the place where his balls touched my nose, and I inhaled the musky smell of his manhood, which in turn got me riled up as well. Rising just a bit, I started to kiss the base of his cock and the part where his sack attaches to his groin, and at the same moment I heard his groan slightly. He knows his pleasure has just begun.

I gently cup the side of his balls to give them something to rest on, and I push my nose into his flesh to inhale more of his musk as I keep on kissing and pleasuring him. I ensure that my lips are coated in my saliva so that he feels the warm wetness of my kisses. His musk goes to my head as I am unable to hold on any longer. I can feel my pussy lips engorging as they start to get wet and dampen the panties that are encasing them. My tongue comes out of its own volition and starts to lick his ballsack. I know he likes me doing it, especially with a lot of saliva, and my tongue almost as if on orders starts to cover his balls in a coat of my spit. Slowly but surely my tongue had done its job, so my attention goes up to the main hero, his cock. His nicely circumcised tip is already purple in colour, a tell-tale sign that my hero sorely needs relief. I start by little kitten licks on the underside of his cocktip, and his cock responds favourably by bouncing a little, almost like a dog wagging its tail.

I keep my tongue at work as I lick the entirety of his cockhead and soon his tip start to spew precum. The thin, salty liquid finds its way quickly on the tip of my finger which I lap up eagerly, sucking greedily on my fingertip. His eyes are closed and his hips are thrusting slightly, and his tip is becoming more and more violet by the second. I open up my mouth and I take his hot hot rod inside me. A groan of pure joy escapes his mouth followed by the words "Fucking hell Shreya what took you so long". I innocently look up to him, a look which I know will make him forgive any mistake of mine. Him being the absolute gentleman that he is, he takes up all of my hair and holds it in a bunch behind my head, so that I cannot be distracted by them. His other hand is on my shoulder leaning into me telling me that his legs will soon turn to jelly. My mouth is now slowly working the rod of steel that is his manhood, my tongue caressing the underside of it and my breath enveloping it in a warm cocoon every time I engulf him fully.

Even I derive pleasure in this carnal act. It gives me absolute joy in pleasuring him this way, in a way that is so much intimate. My acts of licking, sucking, lightly blowing air, caressing, squeezing, and pulling on his manhood and balls gives me pleasure as well, and looking at the expressions on his face make me happy. My fingers find their way on the underside of his balls, on his pelvic floor muscles and they begin to massage them. A huge gasp of pleasure escapes his lips as this assault of new sensations bombard his brains.

"Oh honey, I'm close, don't stop doing what you're doing" These sweet words escape his lips and I know he wants to cum. This time, I don't stop him. I want him to feel the sweet release of his semen. I know his cum is almost at the entryway, and he can feel it, the hot cum waiting to be released and spewed out by the contractions. "Ungh, honey, baby, please release me from this" he begs me.

I pop out his meat with a pop from my mouth, stand up straight and I kiss him. His hand shoots to the back of my head and he leans hard into the kiss, which is what I want. My hand tucks his cock on his stomach, and I trap it between my stomach and his. I gently start to move up and down, essentially giving his a handjob but with our stomachs. This new sensation is too much for him as even in his kiss he starts to groan and moan, and all of a sudden he grabs me by the waist and pins me to the wall by his entire body. He rubs his body and cock on my stomach and barely 5 seconds go by till he starts to cum.

His body spasms and I grab him by the waist and clutching one of his asscheeks, I hold him close to my body. I feel the hot, almost boiling cum shooting out of his cocktip and between our bodies, staining my bra and the shift that I was wearing, feeling so naughty as it happens

My pelvis thrusted as I came. The net of her shift made for quite a sensation on my cock, and I was unable to control myself as I painted her shift with my white hot cum. She held me all through my orgasm and did not let me go until the very end. My sticky cum was all over my stomach and on part of my chest. As she let go of my arse and waist, we saw the mess that I had created. And then, all I wanted to do right then, was rid her of all her clothes and pleasure her as well as she had did to me.

I grab her shift and I start to pull it upwards. Shreya knows what I want and smirks slightly as she raises her arms to aid her own undressing. She purposefully didn't undress herself. She knows I like to take off her every piece of clothing, almost as if I was a little boy and I was unwrapping a present. I take off her shift completely and throw it away. Her magnificent tits sit proudly in their wrappings, a bra made more out of lace than cloth. Her asscheeks, although facing away from me right now, are straining to break free of their little emcumbrance as well. I start to kiss her neck which was warm and flush by now, as my hands make their way to her back, and I unhook her bra snap, take it completely off her and let it fall to the floor.

Her titties are amazing to say the least. I could see that her nipples were already puffy from the arousal that she was experiencing. I push her against the nearest wall and I immediately latched onto her right nipple as I caught hold of her left nipple in my forefinger and thumb, starting to massage it between my fingers. Her breaths became more faster as she started to sigh and moan under the assault of my fingers and mouth. I periodically unlatch from her nipple to give her areola some tender licking by my tongue, and to place some wet kisses on her underboob and sideboob. Her eyes are closed as she completely gives her body to me, to pleasure, to ravish, to use as I wish and please. I switched up the nipples to give equal attention to her other nipple as well.

After a while, a devious little idea forms in my head. I unlatch from her nipples, and gently keep massaging them as I stand in front of her. I kiss her for a little while before I ask her "You know how much I like your nipples, don't you Shreya?"

She opens her eyes, panting, breasts heaving up and down in pleasure "Of course I do honey!"

"Whose body is this Shreya?"

"Its mine of course!"

I roughly pinch both her nipples with my fingers

"AAAHHHHHHHHH No no no no no no I meant, its its its yours. This body is yours!"

"That's the right answer. I can have this body whenever I want, can't I?"

"Whenever?" Another pinch. "AAAAHHHH YES YES yes whenever you want"

I pinch her again as she squeals in pain and pleasure. "And how have you been trained to address me?"

Her breathing is heavy and I see her breasts heaving up and down with sexual tension

"Yes, whenever you want, my lord!"

"That's a good girl. And you'll do whatever I ask you to do to please me, won't you?"

"Yes my lord, anything you want. Your wish is my command"

"Spoken like a truly good girl. You deserve to get a reward for this"

I grab her by the waist and swing her up onto my shoulders as I head into the bedroom. I throw her like a sack of potatoes on the plush bed, with her arse up and head facing down. The lacy piece of fabric is the only thing between me and what I want, and I could already see that it was positively dripping with her juices. My hands started roaming her calves and her thighs, but not too close to her cunt. I lowered myself and started kissing her thighs, intending to take it slow, but she turned back and cooed to be "Ugh baby don't be slow. I'm burning up with heat. Relieve me please baby. My lord, please."

Who could've said no to that? I went up to her asscheeks, put my hand between her thighs and parted them. For better access, I told her to get up on her knees and elbows. She obeyed me without a question. I could smell her juices for a while now, and it was getting me riled up. I simply stuck out my tongue, and gave her a lick from over her panties. I could feel her shudder with the first lick and knew she would enjoy this very much. My hands massaged their way towards her thighs, her arse, and then grabbed the edge of her panties and pulled them down. Her labia was swollen with excitement, and I could see her pussy lips unfurling like a flower in the spring. I couldn't hold myself back and dove straight for her lips. My tongue shot out and started to lick up her sopping wet cunt. Shreya's head had shot up at first contact and her mouth was open in ecstasy. My hands kept massaging her asscheeks to relax her pelvis, and my nose could consistently smell the musk that her vagina was emanating.

I was in pure pleasure. Being on all fours wasn't exactly my favourite position, but I would be lying if it didn't make me feel like I was Anuj's little slut. Being His little slut meant that you would be pleasured to the maximum. And right now that was exactly what I was feeling.

His playing with my nipples had already gotten my lips wet as it is. But then he had surprised me with his dirty talk of my body being all his. I liked it when he took charge. He did exactly that with me today. How could my body not react to that? Picking me up, ordering me to be on all fours. God it was so hot. And now his warm tongue was in my most intimate place with the intention of making me orgasm. I was biting my lip from trying not to moan too loudly for the neighbours to hear. Or maybe that's exactly what he wanted?

I was dripping, that was for sure. I could feel my inside producing copious amount of liquid, only for him to lap it up hungrily. I felt an orgasm building up inside me. But I didn't want to yet. I turned my head to say "Baby you need to slow down. I getting close here"

He didn't stop his tongue at all. I managed to get the words out between my sighs "Baby please I don't want to cum yet. I want you to be inside me before I cum."

He simply looked at me and said "Who said two orgasms aren't better than one?"

And then I understood. He meant to make me cum right here and now. A slap on my butt let a yelp out of my lips. His voice behind me said "Why aren't you moaning? Are you too shy all of a sudden?"

"Baby if I moan I'll lose control and the neighbours will hear us"

"And what if that is what I want?"

It felt like our minds were one. I had freedom to make all the noise that I wanted. I opened my mouth and let the sweet harmonics of my pleasure out. I could feel the effect of my voice on him. His tongue became more insistent, deeper in my pussy, his thumb on my clitoris slow and excruciatingly exciting. I felt my orgasm bubbling up from inside my stomach, reaching my vagina, making it hot, unbearably hot. I had no power to resist it.

"Honey, Anuj, baby sweetie I'm gonna cum. It's gonna happen now. Right now baby. Ugh baby keep doing that. Yes yes yes yesssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

12