Naughty Nubile Niece Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily sauntered over to him and plucked the towel from his unresisting fingers. "Don't worry, Uncle Jason," she said, confidence and desire singing through the marrow of her bones. "I've got something hot for you."

And then she tossed the towel away, knelt in front of her uncle, and took the tip of his cock into her mouth.

"What?" Jason tried to flinch away, but her arms, reaching around to grab his buttocks, held him fast. The best he could manage was a sort of backwards shuffle, and then his back hit the door, bringing him to an abrupt halt.

Emily lifted her head from his cock. "You have two choices, Uncle Jason. Go back out in the rain and catch pneumonia. Or stay in here and let me blow you."

"But I...I didn't...you can't..."

"Oh, I most certainly can," she replied, and inhaled him again, ignoring the sputtering stutters from overhead. Oh, he tasted wonderful. A combination of fresh rainwater, musk, skin, sweat, and just the faintest hint of suntan oil. She ran the tip of her tongue teasingly around his crown, and was rewarded with a rending groan.

And her uncle was growing. Quick and fast, like one of those time-lapse movies where an entire afternoon was captured in thirty seconds, his phallus thickening and stiffening and rising like a seedling from fertile soil.

"Oh," she sighed around his cock, as Jason's manhood filled her mouth. "Oh, damn." She looked up, trying to meet his eyes, trying to make him see the adoration in her own. For a long time he stood motionless, his expression far-off and vacant. But then his arm rose, his hand coming to rest on the top of her head, then sliding down her hair in a hesitant caress.

It wasn't as explicit as a shout. But it didn't need to be. Her uncle was older. Bigger. Stronger. If he didn't want her to do this, there was nothing she could do to stop him from picking her up and shoving her away. But this. This was acceptance. And desire, too. Emily didn't know everything about men, but she was pretty sure they didn't get a gold-medal-caliber erection for women who physically repulsed them.

And this was an erection worth celebrating. If Emily hadn't been afraid of damaging this fragile, incandescent moment, she would have taken some time to give a long, drawn-out dialogue dedicated to the glory that was her uncle's tumescent cock. Long, yes. But lots of guys were long. It was the girth that made her breath catch in her throat, even as she widened her mouth to try to take more of it in. Thick enough that her fingers couldn't circle it, and so rigid that it stood straight up, sneering at puny things like gravity and middle age.

Oh, man. I so want this in my cunt right now. Inside the sleep pants, her pussy was on fire, and she knew with absolute certainty that if she could somehow get her uncle's shaft inside her she would be cumming all over it in a matter of seconds.

But it was too soon, so she settled for rubbing herself through the warm cotton cloth. Too soon. Giving her uncle a blow-job was one thing. Sex was something else entirely, and Emily herself wasn't absolutely certain how far she wanted this to go.

She tried to lower her expectations, even as she rubbed at herself shamelessly, her desire spiking. He could be really bad at sex. Or his cum might taste awful. Or he might be one of those jerks who doesn't pay any attention to you once they get off. So make sure he's worth it, Emmie.

But so far, so good. Jason wasn't trying to face-fuck her, or make her deep-throat his cock before she was ready. Instead, his hands moved over her head, combing her hair through his fingers with a soft, hesitant wonder. And the low sounds coming from his throat were almost absurdly cute; little growls and groans that made her want to hear more. She could just imagine those sounds emerging from his throat in bed, with her poised over him, teasing the tip of his cock with her lips and tongue, and her uncle helpless as a steer before the slaughter.

If only she were taller. Or bigger. Then she would be able to reach everywhere on him that her too-short arms couldn't. It was an ache, a terrible, greedy hunger. Emily wanted to feel him, all of him, all at once. His strong legs, his flat stomach, his chest, speckled with soft black hair, his tight ass, his broad shoulders, and especially his big, thick cock, so thick that when she bobbed down near his base her lips were stretched almost uncomfortably wide. But it didn't matter. All that mattered was the way he made her feel, and the way she could make him feel. Hot and sexy and loved. She could almost sense the hot surge of blood under lips as she pleasured him, the hard, pounding pulse as his heart filled his cock to rigid fullness. Emily lifted her hands, combing through her uncle's silky black public hair before her fingertips caressed his hot, heavy balls.

He was beautiful to her. In every way. As she licked her way down one side of Jason's shaft, and then up the other, Emily couldn't imagine having any other lover. Although she'd had several in the past, they all seemed to pale in comparison. The high-school boys she had dated all seemed pale, weedy substitutes. And the few older men she had gone to bed with didn't have nearly the sort of deep-rooted confidence she sensed in her uncle. Though he never bragged about his financial success, seemingly being happy to shrug it off with jokes, no one could survive and succeed in his line of work without having an unshakeable belief in his own smarts and skill.

And I'm the one giving him a blow-job right now. Not some high-class bitch from New York. Me! He wants me! I thought he did, from the way he looked at me in the boat today. But I wasn't sure. She fought a distressing urge to giggle around the hard, pulsing cock filling her mouth. Well, I sure am now!

Emily reached up, fondling her uncle's balls with one hand while she slowly jacked his rod with the other, her hand moving in slow, sensual counterpoint to the motions of her mouth, sliding up and down his spit-slickened length. His pubic hair was inky black, but oddly soft under her fingers, not the coarse, wiry brush that too many boys had. And his balls weighed strangely heavy in her palm. She tickled him with one finger, stroking his sensitive sac, and was rewarded by a flinch of startled pleasure.

"Emily." The word was a panting whisper. "I'm not...I can't...I'm going to..."

The warning came just in time. She felt Jason's cock expand in her mouth, the muscles of his staff start to tense. Just in time, she took her mouth off Jason's cock, jumping up to pull his mouth down for a kiss. Their first kiss, she thought dazedly as their lips locked and his mouth opened under her questing tongue. An inarticulate moan shook Jason's chest, making her body reverberate.

And then her uncle came, his cock bucking almost violently in her stroking hand. Hard, rhythmic pulses that made her look down, even as her hand continued to pump, driven by a nameless need for her uncle to cum as hard as he could, as long as he could. Hot white jets of his jizz shot out of the brick-red tip of his penis, and she felt her cunt clench in sympathy at the missed opportunity.

It should be in there. Not out here.

"That's it," she cooed, as Jason's legs shook and he slumped against the wall. "You give Emily all of your cum. Yes," she repeated, as he humped up into her stroking hand and another massive spasm shook his body. "Give me all of it."

At last the throbbing jerks slowed, and then ceased. Jason's cock softened slightly in her fingers, but even so, his size was still impressive.

"Emily..."

"Shhhh." She went to her knees. Her t-shirt was spattered and streaked with gobs of thick white semen. "I'll take care of this little problem." Then she snickered, and looked up into wide brown eyes. "No. Change that. Not little. And not even close to being a problem."

She reached out the tip of her tongue, taking a tiny little taste of her uncle's semen, and sighed in relief. Not unpleasant. Actually, kind of...nice. She licked a droplet off his crown, then made her way up and down his shaft, not stopping until he was completely clean. Actually, she might have cleaned just a little more than was strictly necessary, because by the time she reluctantly drew her mouth away, muscles in Jason's belly were jumping and his breath was starting to quicken again.

"Wow. How long have you been saving up that load, Uncle Jason?"

"Since this morning," Jason replied absently, then his expression edged towards panic as she giggled, the implications undeniable.

"Emily," he repeated, his voice firmer now. A quick glance up, as she stood, showed her a trapped, haunted look in his face.

"You want to talk," she said, already knowing what was coming. And just as determined to defeat it.

She took his hand.

"So let's talk."

Chapter 7: Déjà vu, All Over Again

His mind a blank, Jason let Emily guide him away from the door. But not, thank God, to his bedroom, or hers. In his present state, he didn't think he could stand it. Instead, they sat down on the couch, facing the crackling fire. The heat warmed his clammy body, but nothing could ease the gnawing guilt in his heart.

"Well, I guess this needs to go into the laundry," Emily said cheerfully, looking down at her shirt. Before Jason could say anything, she had stripped it off and tossed it over her head, baring her chest. But the removal of the proof of his guilt didn't help at all, since now he had to deal with the temptation of Emily's sweet young body.

Jason swallowed and looked away, a dull flush of shame crawling up his neck.

"Uncle Jason. Look at me."

His niece's voice was uncharacteristically hard, and his eyes were jerked back to her.

"What?" He tried to make his tone cold, but he couldn't. She was so young, so lovely, so like her mother. If Emily had been a little shorter, a little thinner, her breasts would have been too large for her frame. But instead, they gave her a lush ripeness, standing proud, high on her chest. Even now, his fingers twitched, wanting to weigh them in his palms, to feel them, to hold her close.

No. With an effort, he closed his eyes. "Emily. We can't do this."

"Oh? Why not?"

"Why not? Because I'm your uncle. What we just did...it's incest."

"You didn't fuck me," she pointed out. "Though I really want you to. And I don't care about incest," she added, tossing her head. "I love you. I think you're just as sexy as fuck, and I want you. Why should we care about what other people think?"

"Because," he grated out from between his teeth, "I could go to prison if someone found out."

"First they would have to find out. And then they would have to tell the police. And then the police would actually have to investigate and get enough evidence to charge you. Do you really think that's going to happen, Uncle Jason? That the Marion Police Department is going to send someone out here to investigate to see if you're fucking your niece, even if someone knows about it and reports it, which they don't and they won't?

"Besides. It's all bullshit anyway. We were talking in school about society and how it works. Everyone agrees that a little piece of green paper actually has value, so I can go into Mama Juliana's and trade a twenty-dollar bill for a large pizza and an order of breadsticks when I'm hungry. And everyone agrees that incest is wrong and people shouldn't do it, which is why you're freaking out about me giving you a blow job.

"Well, I don't agree," she went on, riding over his attempt to get a word in. "Maybe if I was eleven and you were being a complete perv, yeah, sure, lock you up and throw away the key. Because that's not love, that's being a fucking sexual predator. But I'm eighteen, legal, horny, and I love you. And you're way more than eighteen, legal, horny," she smirked, with a glance down at his groin, "and I hope you love me."

"I do love you, Emily," he stammered. "But..."

"But you feel guilty about Mom, don't you?"

Jason felt the blood drain out of his face. "What did you say?"

Emily moved closer, her face open and full of sympathy. "I know, Uncle Jason. Mom told me a few years ago. It was when we had Grandma's sixtieth birthday party, and you made up some bullshit excuse not to come. And everyone else was there. Even Uncle Austin, since he was out on parole.

"Mom was so mad. I mean, she was pissed, Uncle Jason. She was storming around the house, absolutely fuming. And then she said something I didn't understand."

"What?"

Emily's brow wrinkled in concentration. "Something like, 'That fucking coward ran away from me when I was eighteen years old, and he's been running ever since. I swear to God, the next time I see him, I'm going to punch him in the nuts so hard his children will have a limp.'

"I'd never heard Mom talk about anyone that way, not even Uncle Austin or that shitheel who tried to skip out on paying for his daughter's wedding pictures. So I asked her. And she told me everything."

"Everything?" he croaked. Was his entire life about to be burned down by a scorned sister? "Who else knows?"

Emily blinked. "I...I don't think anyone else knows, Uncle Jason. Definitely not Grandma or Uncle Austin." She chewed her lip, considering. "Maybe Aunt Ashley. But I really don't think so. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to tell when she talked about you if she did."

He heaved out a sigh of relief. "If Ashley knew, she'd drive all the way to New York for the sole purpose of kicking my ass. And she hates everything east of the Wabash River."

Emily nodded. "Yeah. So Mom told me all about it. How you guys screwed one time back when you were teenagers. And that it was pretty good for her, though she was sure that it could get a lot better if the two of you had practiced.

"And how you totally freaked out about it and ran off to college without even giving her a goodbye fuck, and how you've been running away ever since."

"Emily." His head was beginning to hurt, like the stress headaches he sometimes got when he was working too hard. He leaned back against the couch and rubbed his temples. "It was a mistake. I know your mom doesn't look at it that way. But we were just kids. You've seen that house where your grandma lives, how small it is. Do you really think that if two people were screwing in it they could keep it a secret? If not my parents, then definitely Austin. He loved going into people's rooms to poke around. I learned early not to have any cash lying out, or it would disappear. He would have loved to find Jessica and me doing something wrong and rat us out to our parents."

"You were scared," his niece said softly.

"Of course I was fucking scared! I was nineteen and I had just screwed my sister! For the next two years, every time my mother called me at school I was sure that Jessica had told her, or she had found out somehow. And your mother," he laughed grimly. "I mean, it really should have been flattering, the way she kept after me. The most beautiful girl in town, and she wanted me.

"But I couldn't do it, Emily. I couldn't risk her life, couldn't risk my life, just because I wanted to...to..."

"To love your sister?" Emily finished for him. She took his hand, warm fingers curling around his chilled ones. "Uncle Jason. Loving someone is never wrong.

"You've given us so much," she went on, blue eyes shining. "Don't think that I don't know. You paid off Grandma's mortgage, so she wouldn't have to be like one of those old ladies who are still working as a cashier when they should be home playing with the grandkids. You set up college funds for me and Jackson and Daisy. You bought this place for all of us, even if you never visit.

"You give and you give and you give, Uncle Jason." She took his hand and put it on her breast. "Just this once, can't you learn to-"

"Take?" he asked harshly. He ground his teeth. Mindless as always and inspired by the warm, firm feel of Emily's breast, his cock began to stiffen.

His niece looked at him steadily. "Accept," she responded evenly. "Accept my love. Accept that, just once, you might be wrong." She reached out brushing his hair back from his forehead. "I'm not doing this because you forced me, Uncle Jason," she said softly. "Or because I'm some sort of psycho slut, or a nympho." She snorted. "I like sex, sure. But I think most people do. And I have one of the sexiest men I've ever seen, right here with me. I just want to fuck your brains out. And have you do the same thing to me. Please?"

Jason closed his eyes, fighting for control. Desire and guilt warred within him, making a tumult of his emotions.

"One time, Uncle Jason." Emily's eyes were bright. "One time. And if you think it's a mistake, if you tell me it's wrong and we should never do it again, I'll shut up and never breathe a word. Not to Mom, not to anyone. Ever. I promise."

This time it's different. This time...maybe you don't have to be scared anymore. There's no one in the house, no one to find out. You don't have to worry about your parents.

It took all of his effort, but somehow he was able to nod. One quick jerk of his head.

"Uncle Jason." Emily's face lit up and her fingers tightened, pushing his hand harder into her breast. "Do you mean it? Are you sure?"

He licked his lips. "Yeah," he croaked. "I guess I do. But...not in the bedroom, okay?"

"Then where..." Emily's eyes kindled. "Ooh. The rug? Near the fire?"

"Sure." How he and Jessica had laughed when he first bought the place and found the bearskin rug, rolled up neatly in one of the storage rooms. The first time they were all out here, he had draped it over his back and chased the kids around the house, growling and snarling and taking swipes at them as they shrieked with laughter. But for years it had sat in front of the fireplace, unused and almost unnoticed.

Emily rose, never releasing her hold on his hand. He followed as she padded across the floor. She knelt, sinking down into the fire-warmed fur.

"I love you, Uncle Jason," she whispered.

"I love you too, Emily."

A sweet smile crossed her pink, plump lips. "Good. You better. Now." She gave him a little shove. "You lie back there, and let me do everything."

"Everything?"

A corner of her mouth turned up in a tiny, sexy smirk. "For now. I'll let you know when it's time for you to do something."

Obligingly, Jason laid down on his back. In the fireplace, a branch popped and cracked, sending a shower of sparks up the chimney, and Emily took a quick moment to put a couple more logs on the fire. Jason was content to simply watch her, her young female beauty almost enough to break his heart with love and desire.

"What are you smiling at?" she asked, when she rejoined him.

"You."

"Oh." She looked down at her hands. "You really think I'm pretty?"

"Emily." He reached out, pulling her towards him. "Except for maybe your mother, you're the most gorgeous young woman I've ever seen in my life."

Her smile grew wider. "Good. I mean, if we're going to commit incest, we better be super-hot, right? Otherwise, what's the point?"

"And am I? Super-hot?"

Emily knelt down, pushing her hair back. The rain had slackened, but not stopped entirely, the drumming easing into a low murmur on the roof. The light inside the house had grown dim with the approaching sunset. In the firelight, her tan body gleamed with shades of red and bronze and gold, and highlights shone from her ebony hair.

She pushed his legs apart, raising his knees, and kissed the inside of his thigh. Jason jerked as her tongue licked at the sensitive skin. And then she did it again, on a different spot. Wet heat seemed to flow outward from Emily's lips as she pleasured him, and his cock stiffened into a rigid bar.