Naughty on Vacation Ch. 01: Honeymoon

Story Info
Cuckold on Honeymoon.
1.7k words
3.9
36.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rule whereby my wife Liz is allowed to be 'a naughty girl' on holiday began on our honeymoon.

After all the exertions of the wedding I was tired. There had been wedding preparations, the early start on the big day, having to drink prosecco and shake hands, speeches, cakes and dancing, a sleepless night attempting to perform my obligatory husband bedroom duties followed by a day travelling to the honeymoon resort. I was very tired and bad tempered.

For the rest of the honeymoon I just wanted to rest, sunbathe, drink and read while Liz wanted to do all the activities the resort offered: sailing, canoeing, surfing, rock climbing, golfing, archery, snorkelling, water polo, Brazilian dancing, tennis, yoga, heavens knows.

The Spanish guys who ran the events loved her. Liz is a fun, sporty, adventurous, flirty woman with a great figure; large breasts, big bum, narrow waist, powerful arms and thighs, long legs. The guys took every opportunity to hold her in their arms as they taught her how to sail a dinghy, hold a golf club, shoot a bow and arrow, dance the tango, do the downward dog. They didn't pay the same attention to the other holidaymakers.

I pointed this out but she told me off and said I was just being jealous.

She sometimes came back late as the guys took customers to bars, beach parties and barbecues after activities.

The guys all wore tight speedos. They were tanned, muscular and well endowed. Mary kept looking at them. In a very obvious and lascivious way.

When I asked her what was so interesting she told me that she really liked their tight trunks and if it bothered me that I should get a pair.

"Actually I want you to get a pair of those trunks and stop wearing those big baggy shorts." she told me.

I refused. She asked me why.

I was reluctant to admit what was worrying me:

"They're all more..."

"More what? Fit? Thin? Brown? Oh... you mean they're all bigger down there! Are they? I haven't noticed. I wasn't looking at their cocks. Unlike you! Oh you silly man. You'll look great."

We went to the shop and she made me try the speedos on in the changing rooms and come out and show her in the shop.

I was so self-conscious. Where all the other guys seemed to fill their speedos with their big dicks mine just jutted forward like a little pointy acorn.

Liz told me I looked fine and seemed to be totally unaware of how the other women in the shop laughed and stared at me.

She insisted on taking pictures of me next to the guys who worked at the resort.

Towards the end of our honeymoon Liz was invited to a party in the town where the resort workers lived, away from the tourist areas.

She didn't come home that night. Nor was she there when I woke up in the morning.

I waited all day for her. I asked some of the guys who had gone to the party and they told me not to worry.

She finally returned late that night after I'd gone to bed. She turned the light on and woke me. She looked a state, her hair was a mess, her make up smeared and she was still wearing the same clothes which were ripped and stained.

She kissed me, told me to go back to sleep. Then she showered, changed into another tarty outfit, put make up and went out again.

When she came back the next afternoon she went straight to bed and slept.

I sat on the balcony and drank gin and tonics and thought about all the things she might have been up to.

Liz was quiet when she woke. I asked her what she'd been doing while she was away. She told me about the parties and the dancing and all the people she'd met. She kept mentioning Raul. I was jealous.

"So, did you sleep with this Raul guy?"

She looked sheepish and nodded.

"Yes. We had sex. I'm sorry."

I had been very turned on all the time she'd been away, thinking of her with another man. I was very confused about my feelings.

I decided to be grown up about it.

"Well, I guess these things happen in the heat of the moment. That's okay."

She laughed and looked at me with a sneer.

"For fucks sake Dave. It wasn't like that. He's been fucking me all holiday. I went and stayed at his brother's apartment. We did it like 100 times. We'll do it again."

I gulped and my mouth dropped open.

"But..it's our honeymoon..."

She came over and hugged me.

"I know honey. And I didn't plan this. it's just...you don't seem to be very interested in me and I'm really horny. It's just a holiday thing, I promise. When we get home I'll be totally faithful. The perfect wife. But you must let me sleep with Raul while we're here."

I nodded.

That evening we met Raul at the bar. He danced with Liz and they made no attempt to hide the fact that they were lovers. After a dance she came to me while he went to the toilet. She sat next to me and thanked me. She told me she loved me and we kissed. Raul came back and sat at her other side. He put an arm round her and a hand on her thigh. Liz squirmed and let out a groan of pleasure while stil kissing me. Then they returned to the dance floor.

At the end of the evening Liz turned to me and said it was time for bed.

"Raul's coming back with me tonight."

I didn't know where I should go.

"You can come too. Just don't get in the way."

That was the first time I saw my wife with another man.

It wasn't the last time but it was the only time I saw Raul fuck her.

The following night was the last night of our honeymoon and Liz wanted it to be special - just her and her lover. So I had to stay out all night.

.

Back home she was as good as her word. She was faithful. She was also moody and bad tempered. She pined for her lover and took it out on me. When we had sex she became angry and frustrated complaining that I wasn't big enough and didn't make her feel like a woman. She showed everyone our holiday pictures; they all made comments about my tight speedos and teased me. That cheered Liz up.

We were trying for a baby so we had lots of sex. She said that if only I had a big dick like Raul I'd have knocked her up straight away.

When our moms and sisters and aunts asked why it was taking so long she told them the same thing.

"Oh don't worry, if he hasn't knocked me up by the time we go on vacation in April somebody else will. I'm not going back on the pill and there's no way i'm getting those guys to wear a condom."

She teased me that I had a deadline.

A month before we left for Jamaica Liz found out she was carrying my baby.

Being pregnant didn't stop her from fucking other guys.

In fact she started the minute we arrived. It was like that was the only reason we were there!

I watched her dress up to pick up men. In the bars and clubs I got the drinks and watched as men danced with her, kissed her, groped her. I drove while they undressed her on the backseat. I waited while they fucked her somewhere, or drove them back to ours. I waited on them. sometimes I watched as they fucked. Sometimes I had to wait outside.

We met other white women who were there for sex. They had Queen of Spades tattoos. So Liz had to get them. She had one on her ankle, one on the back of her neck and one on each breast. All prominent. I paid. I wore my speedos and women laughed at me.

Back at home the queen of spades tattoos meant that everyone knew. Black guys propositioned her all the time.

She insisted on us returning to the same resort 6 months later. Once a year was too long to wait for a decent fuck she said.

By the time of the next vacation Liz was 8 months pregnant and we knew that she was going to have a girl. Her bump was very prominent, her tits had swelled and she had blossommed. She looked sexy being pregnant and she felt it; after the morning sickness had gone she was constantly horny.

This time, despite every man wanting to fuck a pregnant white married slut covered in queen of spade ink, she was owned by one guy; Leon, a big, young, handsome tough man who marked her as his territory on day one. Liz totally fell in love with him. She said that the vulnerability of being pregnant made her need the comfort and safety of being faithful and looked after by one lover, a real man. And Leon was a real gentleman. He fucked her like a slut and treated her like a queen. He made everyone show her the same respect. If I failed to obey her, if I made her cross or disappointed he gave me a dressing down, in public. He even punished me.

On one occasion he got so cross he made me take off my trunks and bend over his knee while he thrashed my bare bottom as though I were a child. Liz sat by his side while I cried and begged him to stop. When he was done she put her arms around him and thanked him. He told me to kiss her feet and say sorry. Then they kissed and almost made love there in the shopping centre as the crowd who had gathered cheered.

He made her promise to come back when she'd given birth to our daughter.

"I want to see your beautiful white baby girl who will grow up to be just like her mother. I want to fill you with my seed and give you a strong black baby boy - a brother for the girl."

In Part Two I'll tell you what happened when we came back.