Naughty Santa Chronicles - 4 Episodes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did make Carol wet. It also made her want to take control! She grabbed a fistful of Lilly's hair and pulled her back from her so they could stare at one another. Carol flipped the pert hard nipples of the younger girl and made her jump and the nipples harden even more. Then she slipped the straps of her own bra off of her shoulders and allowed her full white G cup white pillows with their pale pink nipples tumble out. She watched as Lilly stared at her tits and then subconsciously sucked in her lip in lust. In a voice made low and rough with desire, she said, "Suck my tits! If you make me cum, I might even fuck you hard with my husband's candy cane cock!"

Lilly did not need to be told twice. Since she was a young girl, looking at her father's stash of porn magazines, she had always wondered what it would be like to really be with a girl!! She had done the whole normal adolescent kissing another girl thing and had even had the opportunity to feel up a couple of other girls. But for the most part, her fantasy of fucking another woman had remained only a fantasy! But now...

Carol had experienced elves and of course Mr. Claus and even a few men prior to marrying the Big C, but the soft lips and tongue of another woman sent electric jolts of thrill down to her throbbing clit and then rebounding straight up into her head!! She smashed Lilly's face into her breast and felt the walls of her pussy melt with the steam of the moment! "Oh, suck me you dirty little slut! Mama wants to give you some Santa milk!!"

Lilly's fingers ran up the stockinged inside of Mrs. Claus's leg, across the white expanse of flesh and through the nest of nearly translucent white hair to the thick wet folds of her pussy. Before she even touched the thick labia lips nestled in the growth, she could feel the moist heat of her lovers need and that sent a thrill running through all of her body. As she lightly ran the tip of a single finger around the contours of Carol's sex, Lilly continued to suck and press the long thick chewy fleshy nipple that was pressed against her face. She used her tongue to stroke and press the changing flesh against the roof of her mouth and to do everything she could to make it grow longer, thicker...even more hot and sexy!

Carol threw her head back and gave a full body moan and shudder. No man had ever touched her this way. There was a burning inferno of restrained lust that raged just beyond every touch of Lilly's and it was boiling her into a frenzy of need and sexual abandon that she had never known before! The way her fingers touched and teased her wet slit and she used her mouth on her tits....God it was so good!!! She wanted to know, no, she needed to know what it would be like to have that very talented mouth on her cunt! To experience Lilly sucking on her clit, darting her tongue into her slit....

Lilly offered no resistance to the pressure on her head to move lower. She knelt down on the cold tile floor and leaned face first into the wet scent of sex! Carol was nearly flowing with sexual nectar and there was no denying that she was on the brink of a violent and explosive orgasm. Lilly pushed two fingers into her wet slit and immediately felt the walls clamp around them and begin actually pulling the deeper into her. With a twist of the wrist she managed to turn her hand up and find the spongy, tough flesh just inside ... the G-spot... and as she did Carol pulled her face hard and firmly, mouth first into the top of her hairy muff.

Lilly had only to imagine how she used her own fingers to touch herself while showing herself to Santa, to know exactly how to use her tongue. It was not like she had to have great skill. Mrs. C was so close to cumming that just blowing across the sensitive clit would probably be enough to set her off!! She opened her mouth and sucked both the clit and its surrounding flesh into her lips and gently squeezed it as she began caressing and stroking the firm button slowly with the flat tip of her tongue.

For a moment the sudden vice-like clamping on her fingers was so intense that Lilly thought the older woman was going to snap them off!! Then the torrent of boiling lava like woman cum came spraying out all over her chin, neck, chest...hell the whole bathroom. Mrs. C was swearing and bucking her body over and over again against the younger woman's face, smearing the thick flow over her mouth and nose before settling for grinding her clit on Lilly's chin as the orgasms continued to crash over her over and over like the surf of the ocean.

When Carol released Lilly, the younger woman stumbled backward and against the wall beneath the snow globe. She reached for a towel and wiped her eyes and nose and face clear of the thick secretions. Mrs. Claus was leaning back against her vanity mirror, taking in deep breaths. Her heart was pounding so hard it could see it on the soft flesh of the older woman's breast, making little fluttering motions.

Rising up to her feet, Lilly saw the candy can dildo covered by a hand towel on the far side of the sink. Her own need was somewhat satisfied, but the idea of having Mrs. Claus fuck her with a phallus shaped from her own husband's cock stirred a perverse fire deep in between her thighs. She picked up the peppermint scented cock and waved it beneath the nose of the nearly comatose woman and watched the lazy smile cross her face. "Oh Mrs. Claus...." She said in a sing-song voice. "You know you want to use this on me.... Make me cum for you?"

Carol raised a single eye and smiled a sly smile at the younger girl. "Oh yes, my dear. After what you just did for me, I can't wait to fuck you good and...."

"NO!" The male voice filled the room. "I want you both up here now! If there is more fucking to be done, there is no use in using a toy when I am ready to crack granite. Both of you better be dressed and on your way up here in ten minutes or else!!!"

Lilly stood there trembling and even Carol had sobered up and was staring around the room. She looked over at Lilly and said, "It's okay, child. He really is Santa and he wouldn't hurt anyone. But just the same, I think we better get dressed and back to the sleigh rather quickly. There's always a first time for everything!!!"

==========================

Naughty Santa Chronicles - Epi 4

Santa was waiting when the sleigh with Mrs. Claus and Lilly arrived. He had seen what the two of them had been doing and it was very naughty. It was very, VERY naughty! And he had liked watching a lot!!!

He had been stroking as he watched the two of them through the snow globe he had given to Lilly so that he could watch her each day. She was on his nice list in a way that very few women ever achieved! How Mrs. C found out about her or why she had flown down to hook up with Lilly, Santa was completely in the dark about. But he knew when he saw Mrs. C pick up the phallus that was made from a cast of his own dick that he was not going to simply settle for watching! If they wanted his cock, he was going to give them his cock!!!

The moment the women stepped out of the sleigh, Santa stepped up to Mrs. Claus, who was wearing a hooded full-length robe and her boots. Santa knew that there was damn little else on beneath the thick red fur. She smiled at him as innocent as could be. He took hold of her chin and raised it, then ran a red leather collar around her neck. It snapped closed with an audible click and everyone nearby turned to see what was going on. Santa did not hesitate. He walked around the sleigh and fastened a second collar around the throat of the young woman with long brown hair (she too wore a full length coat, only Santa knew that her boots rose the entire length of her long legs and there was not another stitch on the sexy body!) He felt his cock stir being face to face with the woman who had been his object of lust for the preceding several months in the snow globe. It was almost like being a kid back in school again!!

Without a word, Santa turned and snapped his fingers. Unexpectedly, the collars jerked both women forward to fall into step behind the King of Christmas. Mrs. Claus began to try and explain, but the collar suddenly constricted, choking off her words until she stopped trying to talk. Mutely, the trio walked past elves and others who stopped and stared, unaccustomed to having Santa angry or any guests!

A few minutes later, they arrived within the private bedroom of the Claus's and Santa locked the door as the two women stood silently in the middle of the room. The women stared in horror as Santa picked up a coiled leather whip like the one he used to crack over the heads of the reindeer when he needed more speed. "You two should know that before I returned to my office and through the snow globe observed the two of you... in the midst of your passion, the elves were already all abuzz. Some of them thought that Carol had discovered a secret lover of mine and was going off to chastise her. Others thought she may have gone to live out some debaucheries to fulfill her rumored immense sexual appetite! When you both then show up here, together, what choices have you left me?"

Silence filled the room, punctuated only by the sound of Santa's boots walking across the room to pick up 4 leather straps. He tied the straps around each of their wrists. Having done so, he motioned first toward his wife. Carol was immediately pulled by the leather wrist straps to stand before Santa. "Take off your robe." Mrs. Claus immediately complied. Santa stared at her as he walked around her. Her nearly snow white flesh almost glowed in the room as the light from the fireplace played over her curves. Mature beauty was the thought that came to mind. Her G-cup tits were served up on under boob half-cup platters. Her pale areolas surrounded the light pink nipples as they hardened under his gaze. Her belly was round, but below it was a nest of the softest white bed of curly pubic hair that he had ever found... and yes, he had looked between the thighs of many women over the centuries!!!

Pulling off a white glove, he stepped right up close to his wife and cupped his hand over her pussy. "Your pussy is wet my dear. Is it because of me or her?" His index and ring fingers spread and his thick middle finger went up into her wet vagina. When she gasped, Santa gave her a smirk and looked over at Lilly. "I can't tell which one of us have her all hot and bothered, but.... It has been a very long time since Mrs. Claus been this wet just for me!"

The dirty old soul kept diddling his wife, stirring her slowly as she began to boil with need. "I think we would both enjoy seeing our guest a little more comfortable...." He waved his hands toward towards Lilly and much to the young woman's surprise, her hands rose and a moment later her hands had undone her coat and sent it cascading to the floor around her ankles in a puddle!

"Ho Ho Ho, Yes, Santa has control of your hands now." Santa looked the 20 some year old beauty up and down. "I thought you were beautiful as a child and then later as a teen you blossomed. But the snow globe does nothing in representing your beauty accurately!" His eyes slowly moved over the curves of her body and he licked his lips when she shuddered in response to his gaze. She had not bothered to put on any clothes, only stiletto heeled boots that wrapped around her sexy legs and ended just in time to show the top half of her sexy thighs. Her flesh was creamy white as well, but her areolas were dark and her nipples jutted out hard and straight forward almost as if they had been glued in place. Her flat belly was accentuated by a piercing just above her navel and there was a thin landing strip of light brown hair just above an otherwise bald pussy that seemed to gleam in the dim light of the private chamber.

With a wave of his hand, the women's arms flew up so high that their toes barely touched the ground. Santa walked over to the two contrasting women and beginning with Mrs. Claus, he used a very sharp knife to remove the few strings and pieces of cloth that touched her at all. "You know I love playing with your fun bags there Carol. It certainly seems that I am not alone in that though. Several elves have been talking about how sweet and juicy your big tits are and how wet you get when they wrap their lips around your nipples and suck on them." He tugged on each of her nipples as she stood there unable to stop him. Her body also betrayed her as he ran his hands over her breasts, down her Rubenesque torso, over her ass and then around to her dripping wet pussy. "I knew you were a slut when I brought you up here, but I never imagined you would need more fucking than what I gave you. I guess it is time we fix that!"

He then turned and moving Lilly's hair to the side, starting right above her collar bone, he slowly nibbled and licked his way up her long throat, stopping only when he eventually flicked the lobe of her ear with his tongue. "If you taste this good up here, I can't wait to taste you down here!" he whispered in her ear as his hand closed over her pubic bone and pussy. He squeezed her hard and chuckled in her ear. With his other hand, Santa reached behind her and grabbed an ass cheek. His fingers slid into the shallow crease of her ass and almost immediately a fingertip touched her rosebud sphincter. "I bet you taste delicious here too!! I guess I will be finding out very soon!" And taking her earlobe in his teeth he gently nibbled her ear sending gooseflesh up and down her gorgeous body.

Stepping back from Lilly, Santa looked at the two of them and said, "You two had your fun. Now it is time for old Santa to get to have a little fun of his own!" With a wave of his hand the leather bands led each of the ladies over to his massive 4 poster bed, big enough to sleep 20 and high enough that leaning over the edge of the bed, face down was actually rather comfortable. Santa blew a shrill whistle and eight naked male elves came running into the room. Santa nodded at the two women on the bed and no other orders needed to be given. Four elves scrambled up the steps at the bottom of the bed and each took hold of a wrist of one of the now naked women. The other four each took an ankle and both women.

In a moment they were each spread eagle on the edge of the bed. The elves holding the hands of the women arranged themselves so that they rested their feet on the shoulders and ribs of the women and then took their hands and... moved them so both Carol and Lilly had a double handful of elf cock! The four holding onto ankles were no less lascivious! The lecherous elves ran hands up and over the long legs and even dared to touch pussy and ass a little at a time.

Both of the women were squirming when Mrs. Claus felt the sharp sting accompanied by a loud crack as Santa snapped the cow hide whip right on her ass cheek. Before she could even yelp, his second strike landed just above the crease of her ass on the other cheek. Two quick flicks of the wrist and Lilly yelped as her bottom likewise was stung by the whip. Within five minutes of starting, each of the red bottoms were soon glowing radiant with red stripes from the accurate and sharp licks from the whip.

Setting the whip aside, he moved over to Lilly and ran his hand over her heated flesh. It was soft and firm and exciting!!!

He used the bare flat of his hands to spank both of her cheeks at the same time. He slapped her ass hard, over and over again, layering her bottom with red hand prints. From time to time his fingers slid into her crack and rubbed pussy and asshole, feeling the warmth, the wetness...and feeling her grind her ass back toward him and his hand. Miss Lilly was naughty indeed!!!

Santa stepped up between the two women and could hear them both panting. He saw their hands were now stroking the elf cocks they held. He felt the warmth of their flesh as he ran his hands over the smooth round globes of their bottoms. Lilly's bottom was so nice and firm, her crease shallow and her asshole tight. Carols, familiar bottom was soft and supple, bigger than a handful and his fingers squeezed the fleshy cheek hard and opened it to rub his finger over her flexing asshole. He had been in her bottom enough times that he knew she was still plenty tight, but also that she had been stretched well enough to take him all of the way up! At the mere thought, his cock strained a little harder at the front of his red suspended pants.

Shrugging his coat off and throwing it into a chair, Santa undid his suspenders and flopped his massive rod out across his wife's bottom. "Decisions Decisions.... How do I want to fuck you two?" He instructed the elves to move Carol onto the back of Lilly and then stepping in between their legs, he aimed his cock at the wet and loose lips of his wife and shoved his round mushroom cock head into her cunt. She moaned like a whore and juices ran out of her and down the ass crack and around Lilly's pussy. The deeper he went, the more of the thick woman cream poured out and down onto the body beneath her.

Santa slowly pounded in and out of Carol for a couple of minutes as she urged him to go on and give it to her harder and faster. He continued to slowly fill her and extract himself, driving her crazy with need. Then he pulled all of the way back out and pushed the glistening rod lower, toward the other gleaming bare pussy; it was so inviting, almost begging him to fill her. He pushed his dick against her soft flesh and it felt good.

It had been quite a while since he had had a real woman and not an elf, whose body responded with unrestrained lust! Lilly's vaginal muscles literally rippled and pulled at his dick and taking him deep. She was no less juicy than had Carol been and in fact he was displacing even more girl cream from her pussy! She was thrashing on the bed, struggling to take his 11 inches all of the way into her. He still had at least an inch of cock to push into her when she groaned and he felt something deep inside of her nearly refuse to yield to his intrusion. A few short, firm strokes of the cock though and she relaxed her grip. Santa pulled back and hesitated only for a second before going balls deep into the girl whose back arched as he buried his massive member into her.

It felt so.... Fucking good!!! In and out, harder, deeper.... He grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks apart and kept pulling and prodding her perfect puckered pooper with his thumbs. She was screaming and suddenly a spurt of spunk played across her back, splashing not only over her rounded buttocks but onto Santa's belly. The first of the elves was bent nearly backwards in half as great spouts of elf seed shot out of his cock and across the young visitor. Carol looked over just in time to see the second elf being stroked by Lilly shooting his load the length of her outstretched arm, across her face and into her ear and hair!!! Her fist kept pumping and he kept unleashing salvo after salvo of cream across the bed.

Lilly started to scream and buried her face in the red bed linens and writhed as Santa sank himself deep into her and just held himself deep inside of her as her orgasm sent the walls of her vagina into a volcanic eruption. The pressure as her muscles rippled and squeezed around him was exquisite and at the same time, she seemed to melt, the flood of her juices was so great it began shooting out around his cock and splashing all over everything from the waist down.

Just as suddenly as she climaxed, Lilly collapsed, breathing heavy, body covered in a sheen of sweat and cum. Santa slowly slid out of her and stepped around elves to stuff his cock into Mrs. Claus' wet honey pot! Despite his cock being as swollen and excited as it had been in a very long time, he slid easily once again into the hot slit of his wife. She was as wet as a river and with the flood of Lilly's juice giving him lubrication, Santa went balls deep on Mrs. Claus with that very first thrust.