Naughty Sister-In-Law

Story Info
Carl gets help with his sleeping.
1.7k words
4.33
65.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy124
Guy124
13 Followers

Its 3 am, Carl is in bed, sleeping next to him is his wife Janet. She is wearing tank top and nothing else. Carl unable to sleep is masturbating, trying to see if him blowing a load will help him sleep. His movements wake Janet.

"What the hell are you doing?" she mumbles.

"Jerking off. I can't sleep, and it's been days since you touched me. Trying to see if I blow my load, will I fall asleep."

She rolls over and says. "Go do it somewhere else I need to sleep."

Carl gets up, goes to the washroom and finishes the job there. He decides to go sleep on the couch, seeing as his wife is in a mood. Janet wakes up and finds he is gone. It's now 6 am and she must get ready for work. She goes about her daily routine and finds Carl sleeping on the couch. He has the week off, so she doesn't wake him. She does however think to herself. 'Guess the jerking off did work for him.'

Carl wakes up to the house phone ringing, "Hello." He says as he picks it up.

It was Janet's younger sister Amanda, she wants to borrow clothes from Janet. She tells him she will be there soon. He tries to stay awake but falls back to sleep. Janet's sister knocks on the front door, but no one answers. She knows how to get in and makes her way to the back door where they hide a key. She walks in, closes the door and heads to the living room. There she finds Carl sleeping, she looks him up and down and she stops at his crotch, where she notices a huge bulge. She wakes him up by shaking his foot, he opens his eyes, sees Amanda standing there. He quickly realizes he had a hardon and put a pillow over it.

"No point on hiding it, I already know you have it." She says to him.

"You are my wife's sister, you shouldn't be looking at it." He replies to her as he sits up and takes a good look at her.

Amanda is 22, 5 foot 8, 115 pounds, long black hair wearing a black tank top that barely hides her 36 DD tits and very short jean shorts.

"You looking to borrow clothes because yours hides nothing?" he asks her.

"I'm your wife's sister, you shouldn't be looking at that." She returns with a smile on her face.

Sister-in-law or not, she was a good-looking girl. Carl stood up, walked towards the bedroom and said follow me. She followed him, he pointed to the closet.

"Take what you need, I'm going to shower."

Carl shower's for about 10 minutes, gets out and walks into his bedroom. Amanda is still in there trying clothes on.

"Jesus, don't you knock first," she blurts out as she tries to cover herself with a blouse.

"This is my room, and I thought you would be gone by now." he says. "Go hide in the closet so I can get dressed."

Amanda goes in, doesn't close the door, she waits for him to drop his towel. She sees his bare ass and she thinks to herself. 'Turn around, show me that cock.' but he doesn't, he sits, grabs his boxers and pulls them on. She walks out as soon as he has them on.

"Where would that purple blouse be that I like?" she asks him.

"I don't know, check the dryer maybe."

She makes her way there, opens the dryer and fumbles through the clothes.

"Are you sure?" she yells out.

He can't hear her and walks to the door of the laundry room, there she is, head first in the dryer, on her knees and her ass staring directly at him. Her shorts do not cover anything, he stares at her ass for 2 or 3 minutes. His cock starts to move, starts to grow.

She looks back at him and says. "It isn't in here. How long have you been staring at my ass for you perv?"

"I was not looking at your ass?" he says but she stands up and points at his still growing bulge.

"Is Janet not keeping you happy in the bedroom? Is that why you were on the couch? Do you want me to satisfy you for her? I know how to please a man." She says as gets closer to him and pulls down on his boxers.

His cock standing there pointing at her. She grabs it and starts to stroke it.

"Let's see how big he gets, maybe he will be too big for my tiny mouth." She says as she kneels and opens her mouth.

Carl isn't sure if he should stop this or let it happen. By the time he decides anything, it is already too late, she has the head of his cock in her mouth and her other hand is undoing her shorts. She keeps his cock in her mouth, stands up and takes her shorts off. She slides the down and kneels once again. She starts to take more of his cock in her mouth, but it is bigger than she thought, she can't take it all in. She pulls it out, strokes it.

"Holy fuck, why isn't my sister all over this cock daily?"

He laughs, takes her by the hand and takes her to the bedroom.

"Take off that bra, I want to see your big beautiful tits." he tells her.

He steps back and takes a good long look at her, long beautiful legs that lead to a bald pussy, flat stomach and huge tits. He walks towards her, she backs up and sits down on the bed.

"Now, you were trying to take all of my cock in your mouth right." He says.

"Yes, but it is too big, I can't" she says as she starts to stroke him again.

He reaches down to feel her pussy, she trembles a little.

"Don't be scared" he says.

"I'm not, just nervous, I have wanted your cock for a while now, but I had no idea it was so damn big." she says as she leans back.

He grabs her legs and lifts them, walks between her legs and she starts to rub her clit. She needs to get her pussy as wet as she can before he pushes his monster in her. He takes his cock and rubs the head up and down on her pussy, she moans a little. He places it at her opening, she rubs her clit faster and gets ready for him to enter her. He pushes it in slowly, she gasps as his head enters her tight pussy. She releases her clit and starts to play with her tits, squeezing them, licking them and pinching her nipples. He pulls out a little then, pushes his cock even further in her, he is about half way in her and he starts to push and pull it out faster. She has a look in her eyes like his cock is about to come out through her mouth, she feels him pull out and she prepares for it again. He pushes his cock all the way in her tight wet pussy as far as he can push it. He still has about a half inch before it is all in.

"Man do your boyfriends ever have small cocks. I'm not even all the way in and can't push anymore in you." He says in a joking way.

"Shut up and fuck my pussy, make my pussy cum." She tells him as she bucks her hips to make him move.

He does as she asked for and makes her regret it at first, he pulls out all the way and drives it back in as far as he can, she gaps out loud, reaches for him and he picks her up. Her small body is easy to hold, he picks her up by the ass and lifts and lowers her on his cock, she wraps her legs around him.

"You can cum in me, I'm on the pills." She mumbles in his ear.

This excites him even more and he starts going faster. Up and down her lifts and lowers her pussy over his cock, but this isn't enough. He brings her back to the bed, bends her over and gets his cock in her from behind. He grips her hips and pulls and pushes her pussy off and on his cock, she reaches down and plays with her clit again.

She looks back at him and says. "Turn towards the mirror, I want to watch you fuck me."

He turns her, and they both look in the mirror as he fucks his young sister-in-law hard. She can feel her pussy widening for good, moans, groans and keeps playing with her clit very fast. She watches his every move, every pump, every look he makes as he drives his huge cock in her. She moans louder and louder, he feels her body start to shake, she starts to cum and scream at the same time.

"Fuck yes, fuck me with that big cock of yours, cum in my tight pussy." She says over and over as she cum all over his cock.

Carl can't help it, but he laughs and says." Fuck. You are way better than your sister!!"

He starts to erupt hot cum deep in her young pussy, every push, every pull he shoots cum in Amanda's tight pussy. She tries to reach for the bed, but he holds her there, waiting till he is done. He wants to make sure he blows all his cum deep in his sister-in-law. He gets his cock out of her and she leans against the bed, her ass still up, cum starting to drip out of her pussy.

He hands her a towel and says. "Here use this to clean your pussy up."

She does, slowly gets dress and takes the clothes she is borrowing with her. Before she leaves, she turns to him, kisses him.

"You aren't going to tell her, right?" Amanda asks him.

"Fuck no, this way I can get more from you whenever I can." He says as he smacks her ass.

"Not about us, about the clothes, you know how much she hates me wearing her stuff. As for us fucking, you are off all week, right? I'll be back here tomorrow at the same time. Better have that cock cleaned up for me." She says as she turns and walks out the front door.

Every night that week Carl slept like a baby.

Guy124
Guy124
13 Followers