Naughty Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother becomes aware
1.1k words
4.39
241.6k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke on the couch. My breasts swollen, I reach to touch one and the sensation causes me to shiver in delight. The last thing I remember is the doctor giving me a strong sedative. I have hazy memories of pleasure and pain. I reach down between my legs...it is wet...I have been violated. I bring my fingers to my nose and realize that is the smell of sex. But I am not frightened...I am aroused. It felt good - I am sure of it. I think it must be the doctor. He was here at my house? He had sex with me? Its been so long since Mack died. I want to be fucked again.

I realize I am not home alone. There is someone in my bedroom. It must be the doctor. Maybe he only has sex with patients that are incapacitated. I will act like I am sleeping so he will take me again. I open my robe wide open. I look down...he has left huge hickeys around my nipples. It turns me on more to see them. He is coming....I shut my eyes.

He starts to suck on my breasts again - one then the other. It feels so good. I struggle to keep my eyes closed with the look of sleep. He is murmuring against them. He is sucking so hard...trying to get something. Then I feel something odd in my breast, like a pulling from deep inside, then liquid. He moans and eagerly starts swallowing. I am lactating...I am giving him milk...like I did to my son. The memory of my son's face latched onto my breast causes my pussy to surge with moisture. My husband accused me of getting off on breastfeeding and demanded that my son be switched to formula. He was right and now I know it. It feels so good..I just want to hold his head to my breast.

I feel his cock then...against my leg....so big, so hard. He moves my legs off the couch, spreading them. He is moving between my legs to get to my pussy yet the doctor has not stopped sucking my breast. He is rubbing his cock head around my pussy. Using the head to stimulate my clit. It is taking everything in me to stay asleep. He releases my breast then. Silently I urged him to do it...to fuck me. He is at my entrance - pushing the head in. I am so slick now he slides right in. He is holding my hips while he barrels into my pussy. He is sliding in and out. I don't know how I am staying still...but I don't want it to stop. It feels so good...so good. He stops. I can feel him watching my face.

He pulls out. He replaces his cock with his fingers. Sliding them in and out of me. His cock presses against my thigh. I know he is watching my face. His fingers move then. They are lightly touching my rosebud. Mack liked to have anal sex so I knew how to keep it relaxed. He keeps smearing my pussy juice over my rosebud, circling it. Slowly he pushes one finger inside me. It is all I could do to stay relaxed. I hope he plans to use that cock on me again. Then I feel a second finger join the first. He is using the fingers to stretch me...to prepare for that cock. I want it so bad inside me.

The doctor stands and raises one of my legs to his chest and positions his cock between my legs. His cock now resting against my inner thigh very close to my ass hole. He pulls his fingers out of my ass to guide his cock into it. It is at my ass. He is pressing it in. I open my eyes to the pleasure.

I am looking at my son. His beautiful face turned down to watch his cock penetrate my ass. I want to stop him...to say no...but I cannot. It feels so good..my son fucking me...taking from me what I have always wanted to give him. He is pulsing his cock slowly in so my ass will give him room. He is big and I imagine watching that big cock disappear into my ass is thrilling. Soon he has completely entered me - his balls pressed against me. His body shudders from the pleasure and he looks up to check that I am still sleeping.

He looks into my eyes. His eyes widen and he starts to pull away. I grab his hand, "Fuck your momma. Fuck her."

"Are you sure?" he asks...his cock betraying him by moving into me again....fully hard again.

"Yes baby...fuck me...do it...fuck me...." I respond.

He holds my leg tighter now...using it as leverage. "Mom, your ass...it feels so good...I didn't know anal could be so good."

"That's right baby. I was your first breast and now I am your first ass. Mmmmm....keep going baby....touch my clit...oh yes...my son...fucking me..."

"Do you like my cock mom...do you like my cock buried in your ass like this...?"

My pussy juices are flooding between us. I know its dripping all over his cock...making it easier to slide into my ass. Mack used to say it made fucking my ass easier and cumming quick. "Yes...fuck it...do it...oh gawd...oh gawd...I am cumming....I am ...uuuuhhhhh" I cum. My orgasm pulsing my ass walls around his cock adding to the deep pleasure.

Now he is sliding in and out easily. He is fucking me so hard and it feels so awesome. I feel my son's cock suddenly swell...he starts fucking my ass harder. "Mom...oh gawd...I am fucking my mom...I am going to cum in her ass...oh gawd...here...it...CUMS...."

It starts pulsing deep in my ass. I can feel the hot white cum spraying in my ass. He keeps sliding in and out. So easy to move around in me now. He reaches out to tweak my nipple. It is a combination of pain and pleasure. Then I feel it. Another orgasm...I am cumming again. He looks down to watch me cum this time. His cock has softened and he is sliding out of my ass. He kneels between my legs to lick my pussy again.

"Gently..." I say. He is licking me so softly and swallowing all our cum. It feels so comforting. It feels so good to feel his tongue against my swollen pussy and ass. His tongue penetrating my ass to lick up the cum in there too. He then stands, picking me up and starts toward the bedroom.

"Now that your awake - I plan to fuck you at will. But for now, I need a nap and a boy needs his mom's tit to get a good night's sleep."

He settles me into the bed lying on my side. He lies before me, his mouth once again latched on my breast. This feels so natural and yet...very very naughty. I hold his head to my breast while we both drift off to sleep.