Naughty Weekend Away

Story Info
A sneaky weekend away's exploits.
2.1k words
4.32
21.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to have some time purely for us, my man suggested we had a mini break.

He likes the nicer places to stay, so I set to work finding somewhere special. After a while, I found just the place - a country hotel with a few secluded cottages set within the property. Stay in the main house, or in the grounds? Knowing my man has a desire for outdoor sex, the workman cottage option was a no-brainer. I had every intention of making one of his fantasies become reality.

We drove for a couple of hours to get there mid-afternoon on the Friday. Thank goodness for sat-navs, this place wasn't the easiest to find, but it was so worth it. Driving up the gravel drive, the main house was simply gorgeous. Georgian architecture, clipped topiary, even stripy lawns. Inside was just as you'd hoped from the outside: high ceilings, chandeliers, polished wood - grandeur without trying.

At check-in, we were given the keys to the Gamekeepers Cottage, and a map to show the way. Situated almost in the middle of the estates wood, it was perfect.

The cottage itself was more normal, in comparison to the main house. Cosy, with a few surprises: we found a large sleigh bed, an oversized bathtub and a separate huge shower. Outside we had a very well presented garden leading out to the wood. No-one and nothing to be seen except trees, birds and squirrels.

Opting for an early dinner, I headed for the shower. The shower was divine! It was like a waterfall. I must've moaned in pleasure because the next thing I knew, he'd joined me. Both having relatively small bathrooms at our homes, showering together hadn't happened before, so this was interesting.

Just standing under the water, our kissing seemed more heightened. His lips were softer, delivering little kisses everywhere. His tongue was more insistent, dancing in my mouth, licking that sensitive spot on my neck. His teeth were a little more daring too: biting my lip, my tongue, that bit where my neck meets my shoulder, my nipples.

Remembering why I was in the shower, he let me go to reach for the sponge, and started soaping me up. And I mean he washed everywhere! Down my arms, over my shoulders, down my spine, under and over my breasts, the crack of my butt, up each leg and then just as the bubbles ran out, he finally reached between my thighs.

After carefully holding me so I could raise one leg, he gently washed my labia. I never realised doing that could be so hot and I wash it every day. Dropping the sponge, he parted my lips and washed within with just his fingers. With firm strokes, he "cleaned" around my clit and my pussy opening. With my moans in his ear and my lips on his neck, he concentrated on my clit and held me as I came.

After I'd recovered enough to stand unaided, he handed me the sponge. It was my turn to lavish his body with attention. Starting with his shoulders, I enjoyed the sight of the bubbles running down to his peachy bum. Running the sponge down his back, I made sure to clean those cheeks just so. Turning him around, his erection was impressive. A solid smooth head on top of a stocky stem, it's a pleasing sight normally, but I'd never seen him quite this engorged. So naturally I ignored his cock, and washed his chest and nipples instead, watching the bubbles run down his belly. The whole time I was teasing his nipples with the sponge and enjoying the visual of the bubbles hitting his strained appendage, his focus never left my face. I think he enjoyed watching my girl-like delight at being able to explore his body.

Losing the sponge, my attention finally went to that swollen cock. Carefully splashing water around the rim of the head to wash it, rubbing my hands up and down the shaft to get rid of all the bubbles, and running his balls around the palm of one hand. As I leant down to lick the pre-cum from his throbbing head, he finally closed his eyes and groaned. I licked the whole head to make sure I'd cleaned it thoroughly; I sucked his cock into my mouth in one smooth motion.

When I withdrew to collect more pre-cum with my tongue, he stopped me from taking him back into my mouth. Leaning me back against the tiles, with my boobs in the direct flow of the shower, he hooked one of my legs around his waist and buried his cock deep into my pussy.

Oh god, I love how he does that. It's like his cock was made especially for me. It fits so perfectly, rubbing all those special spots, I could have him fuck me for ages. Kissing me deeply, he slowly thrust in and out of me. Keeping his eyes on mine, he picked up the pace until the sensations were too much and he filled me full of his cum.

Holding each other for a moment as we caught out breath, he then slowly withdrew and took hold of the shower head. Raising one eyebrow in bemusement, I watched him angle the water to wash his cum and my pussy juice from his softening cock. When he was clean he held open my labia to rinse me clean too! Oh, the sensation of water needles on a sensitive clit and pussy lips certainly wakes you up!

After a lovely dinner, and a few drinks, we walked back through the hotel grounds to the cottage. Typically for an English summers evening, it started to rain, so we ran to the porch laughing. Damn, my plan would have to wait.

Helping each other peel off the wet clothes, we opted to try the oversized bath. It was one of those that's plenty big enough for two, and deep enough to actually sit in. Filling it with bubbly water, he climbed in and laid back, holding his hand out to invite me to join him and cuddle up.

Needless to say, a wet cuddle was never going to stay a wet cuddle! I'm not sure whose hand wandered first, but a nipple tweak here, a nibble there soon heated things up. Turning to kiss my man, that glorious cock poked me in the stomach. Baring in mind I'm not good at holding my breath, sucking that smooth head wasn't an option this time.

Kissing him deeply, I fucked myself with his cock.

Lifting myself up so just the head was inside me, then sinking down to take the whole stiffness inside, filling me like only he can. Stretched just so, filled completely, and feeling incredibly sexy, up and down I went, kissing him in time with my thrusts. The water was going everywhere!

Discovering that water-sex is slippery, he lifted me out of the tub and bent me over it. Oooh that cock pushed into me from behind, just the way he knows I love it. Forceful, but careful not to bang too hard, filling me so well.

After a few gloriously hard thrusts, he put one hand in my hair and pulled lightly. It took me by surprise so I didn't resist the tug, and then I saw the reason: the full length mirror that the sink was mounted on reflected us back in all our glory. I could see his cock disappearing into me, and reappearing as he withdrew. Being able to feel exactly what I could see was mesmerising. Now I understood why he watched himself fucking me! Seeing that lovely thick shaft appearing from between my rear-cheeks, slick and shiny with my juices, then watching it go back into my pussy, all the while feeling every movement was so erotic. Being able to watch his cute buns working too was a bonus, I admit I'm a bum girl. Watching me, watching him fuck me, was too much for him, and his thrusts got deeper, and more urgent until he could hold back no more. Squirt after squirt filled me, until cum was running down my legs.

Wrapping ourselves in some very fluffy towels, he led me out of the bathroom and through to the bed. This thing was huge! I could stretch from side to side and not be able to reach the edges. Kissing me deeply, he unwrapped me and pushed me back on the bed.

Spreading my legs, he settled between them. Kissing my neck, he made me moan. Working down to bite my nipples, I arched my back in pleasure. Then down to my cum-filled pussy. He licked me clean. Every last bit of his spunk that had seeped out, he lapped up. Then turning his attention to my throbbing clit, he sucked and flicked and teased it with his tongue until it gave me an amazing orgasm.

My own ejaculation joined his in my pussy, creating yet more escaping juices for him to drink up. Once he was satisfied I was clean enough, he wrapped me in his arms and gave me my own cummy-kiss.

The next morning, we ordered breakfast from room service, and asked them to set it on the patio table as the day was bright and warm. Eggs Benedict and tea for him, avocado, scrambled egg and smoked salmon on toast with OJ for me. We ate in the sun, dressed in the fluffy hotel robes, watching the birds flirt around in the trees.

After we finished, we stretched out on the sun lounger, feeling full and lazy. This lounger was like a large round bed for the garden, and surprisingly comfortable. We just lay together for a while, talking about nothing in particular, when I decided it was time for dessert.

I leaned over to kiss him, lazily to start, then I deepened it. Exploring his mouth with my tongue, sucking his lip, nipping it gently. I locked eyes with him as I undid his robe, and slide my way down to say hi to my cock. He wasn't fully hard as I reached it, but a couple of circuits round the head with my tongue and he was standing proud.

I gave him some mouth and tongue attention for a while, before sitting up and undoing my own robe. Letting it slip from my shoulders, I moved to straddle him. Leaning down to give one last lick of that beautifully orb like head, I spread as much saliva over him as I could to ease the entry. Holding him securely, I held my labia open with the other hand, and started working that glorious cock into my pussy.

Seems she never gets enough of being filled.

Taking my time, I moved up and down, circling my hips as I went, taking more and more cock inside until I was rammed full. Bliss. With the morning sun on my back, I worked that cock, with his hands on my breasts, holding them up and tweaking my nipples.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught some movement. Either a deer had invaded the patio, or room service was back for the breakfast remains. Trying not to alert my man, I flicked my hair back from my face to try and get a sneaky look. Yep, the room service lad was back, and we'd been spotted. He was leaning over the table, I presume to gather the plates and bits up, his hand outstretched but frozen in place. I'd say he'd been there a while as his trousers were strained at the crotch.

Without breaking my rhythm, I first arched my back, pushing my large boobs up into the air, making sure the room service lad got an eye full, then lent down to kiss my man and suggest we changed position.

Holding my waist, he rolled me over, and hooked my ankles over his shoulders, driving his cock even deeper into me. I knew the moment he spotted our voyeur as his cock swelled that bit more inside me. He had a secret fantasy of being watched, so this was fulfilling two wishes in one. He fucked me slow but hard, obviously making a show for our friend, almost withdrawing completely before ramming back in to the balls. Letting one leg slip down to his elbow, I reached for my clit. Two could play this game.

Rubbing my nub is firm circles, I was throbbing as he fucked me. Allowing my inner-diva out, my orgasm was as loud as it was forceful. A sensation for our friends ears, as well as pulsating around the cock inside me. With a look of surprise, my man had no choice but to follow me into bliss, filling my throbbing pussy with yet more cum.

Collapsing into my arms, he pulled my robe over us both. A few minutes later, I dared look over towards the table. The lad was gone, as were the breakfast things. Well, all except an odd looking spill on the patio...