Naughty Wife, Happy Life

Story Info
Tell me how your day went.
1.4k words
3.74
27.1k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just figured I could post something new since it's been a few years!

I hope you enjoy!

Lu

~

The timer that sat on the table between my patient and I started to beep. I'd had seven sessions today and I was tired. Usually I only did four hour long ones and then three good hours of paperwork and scheduling appointments with my secretary. Mrs. Carr, the woman who had been coming to me for a couple of years now stopped talking as the timer went off. She was clutching a handful of tissue and sniffling. Things at home with her husband were not going well and it was all because she had just lost her eleven year old son in an accident.

"We can start off from here next week alright? Stop at the front and make an appointment with Helen." I told her as I leaned forward to stop the timer from beeping. I gathered my notepad and stood up with her.

"Thank you, Dr. Price," She said as I walked her to the door and showed her out. Once she was gone I put a few files into my briefcase to go over on my day off tomorrow, shut my computer down and locked up my office. My secretary, Helen, was going at her keyboard when I walked passed and waved goodbye. I couldn't get out of that building fast enough. I was going to have a little session with my wife when I got home.

I was on a very fine line of going the speed limit and speeding all the way across the city until I reached our home that was on the edge of the city limits, nestled in the trees on a hill.

I sped up the curved driveway before I parked beside Kammie's white Mercedes. I grabbed my briefcase after shutting the car off and went inside. I was beyond fucking frustrated...my cock and balls were aching. All thanks to her and the dirty little picture she had sent me at lunch time.

The front door slammed behind me. "Kammie!" I called out because I had no desire to search the entire house for her. I dropped my briefcase on the table beside the door along with my suit jacket and tugged my tie loose.

"I'm in here!" She called from the back of the house where the kitchen was. My strides were long as I left behind square feet until I was in the kitchen. She was standing in the fridge, pulling things out to go with dinner and her cell phone was glued to her ear. "Mom, please. I was made to endure those terrible book club lunches as a child and I don't plan on going through it as an adult. So, no thanks. I'll pass."

"Hang up the phone," I said quietly enough so that she could hear but her mother on the other end could not. I didn't want her to have to explain to her mother that she'd had to go because I was about to fuck the hell out of her.

Kammie frowned at me and took a bag of potatoes to the table. "We can talk about this later, mom. Just be glad you had me for a little while today." She leaned against the small wooden table that we shared breakfast at most mornings and rolled her eyes. "I'll think about it."

I shifted on my feet and then took my own cell phone out. I went to our messages and found the picture that she had sent me; she'd been sitting in our closet on the padded bench in front of the full body mirror, wearing only her lace top thigh highs and heels. Now, as I looked down at the picture, I studied the way her legs had been spread, flashing her sex. The caption read 'Going to lunch with my mom. Hope you're having a nice day, husband.'

"Alright, Mom! And please call me if Sarah has the baby." I went to her then, ready to snatch that fucking phone up but I relaxed; held mine up instead so that she could see the picture. Kammie's cheeks turned pink right there and she met my gaze. I lifted my brow, "I have to go mom. Ill call you later." She didn't wait for a reply, just hung up.

"How was your day?" I asked, glowering down at her and she opened her mouth to answer but I stopped her; slid my phone back into my pocket. Kammie gasped when I turned her around and bent her over the table. "Do you want to know how mine was?" I asked, going to my knees behind her. She was compliant as I lifted one of her legs up onto the table and pushed her red sundress over her hips.

"How was it, my love?" Kammie replied, and looked back at me. She was doing a shit job at hiding her smile. I turned my attention back to her ass that was in a black thong...the sexy nylons that encased her legs all the way to mid thigh.

"It was hell...No time to rub out my frustrations, so I've saved it all for you." I slapped her ass so hard that my hand print rose up red and beautifully on her milky skin. Kammie moaned and her hips rocked. I fingered her lacy thong and when I pulled it to the side I was pleased to find that she was wet. "So this is what goes on in your panties while I'm away all day?" I asked.

The quietest of whimpers left her when I ran my thumb between her slick labia and over her swollen clit. I had to remind myself that in my fantasy of how I would do her when I got home, it was not like this. So when I tore the material of her panties away from her body, Kammie gasped again. "What did you think would happen, sending me pictures like that?" I could see her pussy flowing as the seconds passed.

"That you would come home and fuck me. Oh, look, I got my way," My wife replied and laughed quietly. That, I was certainly going to do. I split her ass and when I put my face between the two globes and started in on my pre-dinner snack, she moaned...pushed herself closer as I ate her ass like my life depended on it until she was wiggling under my mouth and cooing. "Oooh, baby, yes." Her hand disappeared between her legs and I pulled away.

I was on my feet in a second, unbuckling my belt and freeing my neglected cock. It was easy, taking her hips and aiming for her opening. Stuffing every inch of my thick shaft into her until my balls touched her clit. "Oooh." She cried quietly as I reached her cervix and her hips trembled.

"That's what you wanted, huh?" For a second I let her slide up and down my cock...rolling her hips when she had it all in again. "Answer me." I tightened my hold on her hips and took over. Started to fuck her like I'd daydreamed about all god damn day.

"Yesss baby. It's so good...so big." I didn't complain when she met my thrust. Then the only sounds were my grunts and her moans; the wet slapping my balls did against her labia. One of my hands left her hip to snake around her throat and I pulled her back...the arch of her spine was perfect. "Fuck..." The word left her in a throaty sob.

"Mmm. Thats it baby...Good girl." I praised into her ear as her cunt pulsed around me and a second later she was coming. Shaking. Screaming. Begging when I kept going harder. Kammie fell against the small table and came again-vibrating under me. It was hot and I was filling her up completely far sooner than I would have wished. I stayed inside of her until my breathing steadied and when I pulled away, it uncorked the mess I'd made inside of my sexy little wife.

Her pussy was pink and swollen from the sex. I let out a low growl when my creamy release came out. Slowly ran down her slit and dripped off of her clit. "Take your ass upstairs and clean up." I told her...with another loud, hard smack on her ass. Kam let out a satisfied moan before she did what she was told.

~

To be continued...