Naughty Wife Home Alone

Story Info
Wife Gets Bored and Lonely While Husband is Away.
5.2k words
3.37
19.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was gone on another work trip and you were tired from being home, by yourself, for days at a time. You were hungry and you just didn't have the energy to cook again, just to have a small meal and then either put the rest of the food in the fridge or in the trash.

So you ordered pizza to be delivered. Easy. And you waited by for the food to arrive. It was late, and there wasn't anything to watch on TV. But you had some time to kill. So you were wandering around the house aimlessly when you happened to see the vibrator plugged in next to the bed.

You'd plugged it in earlier to let it charge for when I got home. You wanted to make sure it was ready when we needed it. But right now you were bored and had nothing better to do, so you thought, "Maybe I could just use it for a few minutes. Just to kill the time."

So you pulled off your pajama pants and panties and laid down in the bed with the vibrator.

You slowly ran it up and down your pussy, but you were having trouble getting in the mood. You just couldn't seem to focus on a sexy idea. You tried thinking about me and what we would do when I came home. How I'd suck on your nipples, and stroke your ass. You thought about my hand sliding up and down your ass, and how you'd stroke my cock with your hand. How you wanted to feel it get harder and harder, while I began to rub your clit with my hand.

It was helping. Imagining my hands were on your body instead of your own was getting you wet. And you began to rub the vibrator harder into your moistening pussy while you pinched your nipples with your other hand. You imagined it was me pinching your nipples, and kissing your breasts, and licking your neck, while you let the wand rest against your clit.

Now it was beginning to feel great. Your pussy was responding to all the stimulation. And your nipples were starting to ache from you pinching and rubbing them. You writhed in the bed, with your ass dragging the sheets back and forth while you wiggled your cunt into the vibrator. But it wasn't enough. You were panting and sweating, but you couldn't quite get over the edge.

The frustration was beginning to outweigh the pleasure. But you didn't want to give up now, not when you were feeling so good. You imagined me dragging my lips slowly up and down your wet pussy, and the feel of my tongue licking you and flicking against your clit. You were getting so hot. But it wasn't enough.

"Maybe if I just had something to watch..." you thought. But you weren't sure what to look for.

You went back to our text messages and looked at the sexy gifs we'd sent back and forth. Your gaze lingered on images of girls in skirts, girls bending over to show off their panties, girls flashing their pussies and asses under skirts that barely went past their waist. It was helping, but you needed more.

So you did a quick image search on your phone. You thought about what would be sexy and get you off the fastest. You wanted to be done when the pizza arrived. You quickly searched for "sexy blowjob gif." At first it was just pictures of girls sucking on popsicles or bananas, or just pouting at the camera and making a jerk off motion with their hand. It was sexy, and it turned you on to think about, but you wanted more.

So you decided to turn off Safesearch and look at explicit gifs.

Immediately your screen filled with pictures of young girls rubbing and sucking big fat cocks.

At first you were shocked. Image after image came to life on your screen of young girls in their 20s with fat cocks in their hands and mouths. Some of them would look directly into the camera. Some of them couldn't take their eyes off the dicks that disappeared into their bright red lipstick covered mouths.

You loved it.

The vibrator pressed harder into your pussy, moving up and down faster as the vibration pulsed on and off and on again. You scrolled through image after image of girls sucking dicks and you imagined having a cock in your mouth. You watched as they moved up and down big glistening dicks. Stroking them. Licking them. Girls kneeling in front of chairs and leaning forward to get as much cock in their mouth as they could hold. White girls sucking big black dicks they could barely get their lips around. Images of girls with men holding their heads and pulling their mouths onto their dicks, or wildly fucking their faces. In every photo the girl would look longingly at the man whose dick they were sucking, begging them with their eyes to swallow their cum.

The vibrator was pressing in to you harder and you dropped the phone on the bed next to you and grabbed at your breasts with your other hand. You could feel the orgasm rising within you. You knew you were closer and closer to cumming and collapsing into the sheets in an exhausted heap.

That's when the doorbell rang.

You almost cried in frustration. You were so close. Why couldn't the pizza guy have waited just a few more minutes?

The doorbell rang again, and in your frustration you flung the vibrator onto the be next to you, grabbed your phone, and stormed downstairs to get the pizza. You were so dazed from stopping on the brink of orgasm, that you weren't even thinking as you opened the front door to grab the pizza. The cool air that blew in when you opened the door made you shiver as you realized you'd forgotten to put your pajama bottoms back on.

You reached out for the pizza immediately, hoping he'd be too distracted to notice you standing there with just a sweatshirt on. It was already paid for through the website. "If he just hands me the pizza I can close the door and maybe he won't notice," you thought to yourself.

The pizza man reached into the bag and began to hand you the pizza out of habit, without even looking up at you from the order ticket he held in his hand. He was too busy looking at the tip to notice your pussy, bare for the world and dripping wet, right in front of him.

Your hands reached out for the pizza, and then you actually looked at the young man at the door. "He's so young" you thought, followed shortly after with another thought, "He's so sexy."

He was. He was a college senior, working part time to pay his rent by delivering pizzas on the weekends. He was fit and muscular and clean shaven. His hair was pushed back in a style that was clearly purposeful, and while his face looked carved from stone. His bare cheeks and chin glowed with the freshness of youth and vitality, "And I'll bet he has the cock and stamina to go with it" you thought to yourself, feeling the warmth in your pussy begin to grow.

With the haze of having been on the brink of orgasm just a few moments before, the sight of the handsome young man at your door gave you pause. And you paused just long enough for him to look up and suddenly realize you were standing in front of him half naked.

He didn't pause. He stepped up past the threshold of your front door, and you stepped back out of instinct. But he interpreted your movement as inviting him to come in further, and as he took another step forward and swiftly swung the door shut behind himself, you were suddenly snapped back into the reality of what was happening.

Here you were, wet pussy exposed and hot, with a handsome young man who was not your husband, standing in your living room and looking up and down your body with hunger.

For a moment you panicked, and you took a step towards him to rush him back out the door. But the pizza you had in your hands bumped into him first, causing you to stumble back another step. He matched your movement by stepping closer to you, and dropping the pizza bag on the couch next to the door.

You scrambled and mumbled something about needing to put the pizza on the kitchen table and turned quickly and began to walk to our kitchen, frantically trying to imagine a way out of this situation that would let you pretend you hadn't already been exposed and humiliated in front of a stranger.

But also your pussy was getting wetter and some part of your brain was already trying to get you to do something about it.

You put the pizza down on the table and turned around empty handed to shoo the good looking young man out of the house. But when you turned you found him standing right behind you. You were so distracted you didn't even notice him following you into the kitchen. And now that he was standing so close to you, your attention was suddenly drawn to his thick, muscled chest and shoulders. He was so much taller than you, and you had to crane your neck back to look him in the face. You opened your mouth to tell him to leave, but in that very moment he leaned forward and began to kiss you.

The feel of his smooth face against your mouth instantly felt good. His tongue probed past your lips and he reached around you to pull your body in tighter to his and he took you with his kiss. The hands you had started to raise to push him away suddenly became weak, as you felt your body being pressed against his, and your focus narrowed to just the feeling of his lips against your lips, his tongue in your mouth, and the thick bulge in the front of his pants that you could feel growing against the cool bare skin of your dripping cunt.

You didn't even try to fight. Now you were kissing him back. And nothing else mattered.

He pulled you into his body and half carried you back to the couch in the living room, while his kisses continued to distract you. He would alternate firmness and tenderness, but his kisses were almost dominating. And you felt yourself willingly surrendering to his control.

When he sat down on the couch facing you you kneeled down in front of him without him even having to tell you too. Within seconds you were reaching for his belt and undoing his pants and pulling them down his firm suntanned legs. You reached for his cock and pulled it out of his pants and began to stroke it with both hands.

Just minutes earlier you had been scrolling through image after image of girls stroking cocks just like this. It was thick and long, and even now it was only half erect. "My god," you thought, "his girlfriend must love this dick." And without any hesitation you leaned forward to put the head of his cock in your mouth.

You continued to stroke him with one hand as you began to alternate slowly between sucking the fat head of his cock and licking it in long, slow motions up and down the shaft. Your other hand immediately went down to your pussy and you began to rhythmically rub at your wet cunt. You loved the feeling of a cock getting hard in your mouth. You loved how powerful it made you feel to know with just your mouth you could make a man want you, need you, and take you. You were so turned on your pussy began to ache, but you just pressed harder and rubbed faster. Something primal began to build deep inside you.

The pizza man looked down at you and he watched as you pushed as much of his cock as you could deep into your throat, and then pulled back until the head popped out from between your wet lips, before you plunged your head back down again. You knew I loved the feeling of your lips parting as my dick entered you again and again. You'd learned over the years how to suck a cock, and you immediately fell into your routine. It felt so right to be on your knees sucking dick.

His cock continued to grow in your mouth and hand, and you continued to rub your pussy. Now you were slipping your fingers in and finger fucking yourself with your hand, while you fucked your face with his hard dick. You looked up at him and made eye contact, and from that view point, kneeling in your own living room, with this powerful young man looking down on you while you pleasured his cock, you wanted him to do anything to you. Everything to you. It had been less than a few minutes since you'd been in bed imagining me licking your pussy and sucking on your nipples, but now all you wanted was to feel this big hard cock press its way into you in every way possible. Any inhibitions or concerns you had melted away while your whole world became the cock in your mouth and the fantasy of this man taking you however he wanted.

He let you suck on his cock for just a moment, just long enough to get it hard, and then he pulled you to your feet and stood up, pulling his pants up for a moment. But he didn't buckle his belt, instead, he reached towards you and in a quick motion he pulled off your sweatshirt, causing your bare breasts to bounce in front of his eyes. You hadn't bothered with a bra since you were only going to be working from home today, and suddenly you were completely naked in front of him. Your nipples got hard and stuck out from your full breasts as the cool air of the room swirled past you from the overhead fan above.

Without asking, he put his hand on your shoulder and turned you towards the stairs up to the bedroom. He pushed you gently from behind and you immediately began to walk forward. You weren't even thinking about where this was going, you could only imagine the Adonis behind you, and the idea of having his cock inside you again.

You walked to the stairs with him behind you. Every few steps he'd reach forward and give you a small slap on the ass. At first it was more of a pat, but when you reached the bottom of the stairs he swatted your bare ass more firmly and a distinct clap pierced the silence of the room. It also propelled you up the first few steps without hesitation and further towards the bedroom.

He followed you up the stairs, admiring your ass as it swayed in front of him, and he knew you were his. Secretly, he wanted you to resist a little, but he knew you were going to end up on his cock with his cum filling you up. He just hadn't decided how he'd be fucking you when that happened. And he wasn't in any hurry to rush the process.

When you reached the top of the stairs you stepped into the room with him right behind you. You paused as you looked at the bed and saw the vibrator and your open phone laying on the bed. Your phone that was covered in images of young girls sucking big cocks.

He noticed it to, and as you reached the edge of the bed he put his arms around you and grabbed your breasts. With that he pulled you back against him and you felt the hard steel of his cock press into your ass. "You're such a slut." you heard him whisper in your ear, and you quivered as he began to kneed your breasts with his hands. You could feel his breath on your neck, but your nipples were so sensitive, and the feeling of his strong hands holding you in place by your breasts made you feel weak against the will of the big strong man who held you at the edge of the bed. "You were up hear, looking at porn, and masturbating. You dirty girl. I bet you couldn't wait for me to get here."

You wanted to tell him it wasn't true. You wanted to justify everything, not just the vibrator and the porn, but the way you had so willingly sucked and kissed his beautiful cock just seconds before downstairs. You wanted to tell him you were married and you couldn't do this. But all you could think about was his hands on your breast, his dick pressed against your ass, and the filthy words he kept whispering in your ear.

"You're going to get all of this dick tonight baby." he whispered as he continued to squeeze your breasts, pausing from time to time to pinch one of your nipples. Every time he did you shivered, and he loved the feel of your bare ass shaking against his hard cock. "You're going to beg me to give you my cum." You shivered again at the thought of this stranger cumming in side you, and when you did you felt that cock hard against you from behind, and you surrendered to the idea of what was going to happen next.

You decided you had to see that cock again. So you made a move to turn towards him. He let you move in his grasp, and you reached down with both hands and began to pull his dick out of his pants again. He let you, already sensing how much sucking dick turned you on. He knew if he let you suck his dick again, you would surrender every part of yourself willingly.

You dropped to the ground and pulled his cock back out. Now that he was standing you were right at eye level with his dick and it was even more impressive than you'd realized before. It was so thick you could barely get your fingers around it, and it stuck straight out at least eight inches from his body. You marveled again at his muscular tanned thighs and abs. "He must be some kind of athlete" you thought as you ran one hand up his chiseled body and felt the ripples of muscle in his torso. You immediately began to vigorously bop your head on his cock. God you loved sucking dick. It was the most natural thing in the world.

He looked down at you from the vantage point of his height and he watched the top of your head as it moved back and forth over his cock. He loved the feeling of your mouth running all the way down his shaft before pulling back again. "Such a good cocksucker" he said and you were filled with pride at his compliment. You wanted to show him just how good a cocksucker you could be, and you redoubled your efforts. You wanted him to compliment you again.

Instead, he stepped back from you. A soft moan of frustration slipped past your lips as he pulled his cock away from your face. You wanted it back so badly. But you didn't have to wait long. He pulled you to your feet and then immediate turned you around to face the bed and pushed you down over it. You caught yourself with your arms, but now you were bent over in front of him. You wanted his dick inside you so badly that you arched your back and stuck your pussy and ass back towards him. "Please" you heard yourself say. "Please put that cock in me and give me your cum." You're such a slut.

It was all he needed to hear. You sensed him step close behind you before you felt the head of his cock push against your pussy from behind. You moaned again, and his dick began to slip into you with ease. You were so wet from the porn and the vibrator and the blowjobs that despite its size, his cock glided into you until you felt his balls resting against your pussy while his cock was inside you. You'd never felt so full in your life, and then he grabbed you by the hips and pulled you even deeper onto his cock.

You knew this cock owned you now.

He began to move back from you, slowly withdrawing his cock and you felt every inch of it as it moved in and out of your pussy. Then he pulled you by your hips back into him again, and you felt your body give way to the massive, rock hard dick that was pressing into you. It felt so good. Your hands clenched the sheets in fists as he began to work into a rhythm. In and out. In and out. He was young, but he'd fucked a lot of sluts all the way back to when he was still in high school. And he knew exactly how to use his big dick to make you cum. And how to keep you right there until he was ready.

You could feel the orgasm building inside you again as he picked up his pace. You were just grunting and gasping now, and he'd stopped pulling on your hips because at some point you'd begun thrusting your pussy back to him on your own. He admired your body while you feverishly fucked yourself on his cock, working your way up to an explosion. He let you, getting off on the fact that you were driving the pace now instead of him, and marveling at how easy it had been to turn a house wife into a cock crazed whore.

Just when you knew you were approaching climax he backed away again. This time you could barely contain yourself. You whimpered as you tried in vain to press your pussy back onto his cock. He smiled and held you firmly in place, but teased the lips of your pussy with his dick. And it was driving you crazy.

Then you felt his hand on you again. His finger slid up and down the crack of your ass and when he'd graze your asshole he'd rub in a tiny circle. You began to pull away and he slapped your ass firmly with his other hand and you stopped resisting and let him push his finger gently against your tight hole. You didn't want him to fuck your ass now, you wanted his dick back in your pussy. But try as you might, he wouldn't let more than the head of his cock graze against your swollen pussy lips. And each time you tried to press yourself back against him, you pushed your ass back harder against his finger.

12