Naval Schooling Ch. 01

Story Info
Walter Wilcox gets schooled by Navy women.
3.9k words
4.14
8.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Authors Note: I am currently writing this from Pensacola, Florida where this has always been a Navy town but I have never been on any of the bases so would not know the layout and because I am living here as I write this because of what this story entails I'd prefer to avoid a political problem here any more than I have now so I am setting this in Annapolis, to have a Navy town, and Navy personnel, but again there will be vague references as this is for plot setting and I have never been there before.

But that being said, the story though I want to point out the "rice and beans" line was lifted directly from a comment of a politician in Puerto Rico in November 2020 noting that upon statehood that "we will still speak Spanish and eat rice and beans" but that Puerto Rico will simply be a state at that point and so it is from that which I borrowed the concept for this story)

-------------------------------------

Walter Wilcox had lived his whole life in Annapolis, Maryland, a Navy town of Navy towns in this country.

Walter knew not to try any bull with the male sailors but he was kind of a dick with the female sailors and one of his favorite things to do when in the presence of female sailors was to make light of the title of "seamen" and compare it to "semen" in a really juvenile manner but which had been a joke in the South Park episode of Super Best Friends where they did actually have an onscreen portrayal of the Prophet Muhammed that the network let air in 2001 but which now they do not air that re-run on Comedy Central, but in that episode there was a character based on Aqua Man which who was known as "Sea Man" and of course the joke was they would pronounce it "semen" and then make juvenile giggles at it all throughout the episode.

But it was one of Walter's favorite pastimes to harass the female sailors that way but little did he know one seawoman was getting pissed off at it and was determined to school Walter on the proper way to treat female Navy personnel and that once she did his life would never be the same again.

One of the sailors that Walter liked to constantly pester this way was Illeana Menendez, who was a puertoriquena whose parents had grown up in the Bronx but moved to Florida where she had spent most of her live in Orlando, though they eventually moved into their dream home of tract housing out in Osceola County.

Illeana had long been sick of Walter's bullshit, especially his juvenile jokes making fun of sailors by comparing the name to splooge.

Illeana wanted to teach Walter to show proper respect to lady sailors but she had no earthly idea of how to do so.

Illeana knew that part of this was the fact that she was Puerto Rican and that Puerto Rico has still been denied statehood despite multiple Yes votes for it on the island because of racist putas in both parties who just don't want a Taino state admitted to the Union where people speak Spanish and eat rice and beans.

And it hurt her the way the island had been abandoned by much of the rest of the country after Hurricane Maria, abandoned by people like the puta Walter Wilcox.

Ileana began searching her mind for how she could teach Walter a lesson on showing proper respect to the women who bravely serve our country in the Navy and she began discussing this with her friend Christine Medford, who was an Afro-Belizean who had naturalized as a child and had grown up in Margate in Broward County but who had been born in her native Belize and as she and Christine discussed it they realized what the best way was to teach Walter Wilcox to show proper respect to Navy women and so they began making their plans to give proper Navy Schooling to the prick Walter Wilcox.

It was a crisp fall day and Walter was sitting at the bar drinking Bud Light because he had absolutely no taste in good beer and when you think of those ridiculous commercials run making fun of the cultured beer drinker saying he should "drink mead", Walter was like those jerk offs when it came to his beer selection and he was someone who had never had a Tommyknocker Imperial Nut Brown Ale with the 9% ABV content or the blueberry pancakes beer SeaDog, nor even a solid Strawgator from the Abita Brewing Company.

Illeana and Christine walked in and sat down and Walter, being drunk off the cow piss that is Bud Light, began getting all belligerent with the girls while as borracho as he could be.

"Hey, Illeana and Christine, how are you little Navy girls doing today?" inquired Walter, in as obnoxious and slurred of a drunk voice as he could.

"You know Walter, we are serving our country, which you have never done, you should really have more respect," shot back Christine, with irritation in her voice.

"Oh, I guess you are right, Christine. I should have respect for seamen like you. Except that you are girls. Seamen. Seamen. Given that ya'll are such semen I am sure you get all sticky on those boats, don't you? Girls and semen, what a wonderful combination," retorted Walter, his voice laced with mockery.

"Oh fuck you, Walter," replied Illena with her voice tinged with a hidden rage, "you are the kind of fucking jerk that opposes statehood for Puerto Rico claiming it will always go to the Democrats even though the current Resident Commissioner to Congress is a Republican and the Governor is a woman and a Republican who endorsed the president's re-election and when Marco Rubio won the Puerto Rican vote by 20 points in Florida in 2016."

"What the fuck does Marco Rubio have to do with semen?" responded Walter with a question, his voice more mocking now than ever.

"It means you shouldn't make jokes about sperm to mock women in the Navy. We are serving our country and you aren't and Puerto Ricans have fought in every war since World War I and we still don't have statehood even though we are loyal Americans and the stars and stripes flies all over the island. The Philippines should have been a state but racist fucks didn't want a Catholic and Spanish speaking state so they gave Manila "independence" when they had served admirably in World War I and World War II, dying at Bataan with everyone else, when if statehood had been granted they would be like Hawaii is now" snarled Illeana in reply.

"I didn't realize semen got you Navy girls all passionate" mocked Walter.

Illeana at this point flashed a look in her eyes like she wanted to deck the shit out of Walter but as she did Christine began to speak with a more calm and subdued tone.

"Walter, I think Illeana may have been a bit unfair to you. Understand we women in the Navy basically have to do everything the men do and we are out on those boats in the open ocean and Coronavirus spreads especially on boats and other enclosed spaces but perhaps it's just because you have never spent real quality time with Navy women and so you know what Walter, how about you come by my apartment and you know what, Illeana will be there, we'll serve you dinner, and we'll make you see why you should appreciate what all sailors, but especially us Navy women, do to protect America and why you shouldn't make fun of people in the Navy by making 'semen' jokes." said Christine, with some compassion and kindness in her voice.

"You know what Christine, I'll give you Navy broads a chance. So when do you want me to come by?"

"Say 6 tomorrow evening, and don't worry Walter, we will take care of everything, you just bring yourself."

"Ok, it's a date, Christine."

Little did Walter understand all Christine meant when she said she'd "take care of everything."

The girls left the bar and Walter continued drinking more and more cow piss that people try and mislabel "beer" and then he stumbled home at closing time.

Illeana and Christine were excited because finally they were going to teach that jerk Walter a lesson in a way he would never forget it and after they were finished schooling him he would always show respect to the Navy, and especially Navy women.

The next day dawned and Walter went about his day thinking about the two girls inviting him over and all it would entail.

Meanwhile Illeana and Christine got everything ready to carry out their plans, and got the liquor and food, but also some rope, duct tape, and other interesting things, and Illeana printed off some stickers of the Puerto Rican flag and printed it on paper that would have an adhesive to it so that could stick it to something like a store bought sticker.

Illeana had something special in mind for the Puerto Rican flag stickers.

They were ready, because they knew Walter Wilcox would never be expecting this from them but they were going to do it for all women, for the Navy, but especially Navy women and Illeana especially as she thought about it viewed it as her patriotic duty and what she owed her people in order to help win statehood for the island.

Walter showed up at 6 and when he did Christine opened the door and led him in where he saw Illeana sitting on the sofa drinking a Mojito and Christine asked him if he wanted something to eat and he did and so she gave him a plate of the scallops she had boiled.

The girls and Walter got to talking and engaged in banter, and actually had him at ease and they got along quite a bit.

But Illeana and Christine were determined to succeed in their mission of giving Walter Wilcox proper Naval Schooling and so even as he began charming them they proceeded according to their plan and they liquored up Walter, and they were nice to him as instead of that Bud Light swill he was used to drinking they gave him good drinks like Campari and Tequila Rose Cream Liqueur. But over time Walter got more and more tired and finally went to sleep.

At that point Christine and Illeana went to work moving his body to where they needed it and as they did they were grateful for the Navy as it made them physically able to carry out this task and well.

They got Walter to where he was laid on a special table but soft, but with a way to have his hands tied behind his back and they stripped him, tied him to the table, and watch him doze waiting for him to wake up so they could begin his naval schooling.

It was several hours but eventually Walter came to with a bit of a hangover feeling and he began trying to move and found he couldn't.

He soon ascertained that he tied up as he could clearly see he ropes on his body and couldn't see his hands so he presumed they were tied behind his back.

He began struggling against his bonds and calling out but then Christine entered the room.

"So I see you are awake, Walter," said Christine, with a hint of devious mischief in her voice.

"What the fuck is going on? Why the fuck am I tied up like this?" asked Walter with anger in his voice.

"Now, now, Walter," chided Christine, "you shouldn't be using such language and such tone right now."

"Untie me right now, Christine."

"I don't think so Walter. See Illeana and I are tired of the way you disrespect women and the Navy and especially Navy women so we will be keeping you as our hostage here giving you proper naval schooling until we think we have reformed you."

"You fucking bitches!"

"Now now, Walter, you keep that tone up we will have to gag you. I mean we are going to anyway but right now I like you being able to talk, let's me taunt you in a more fun way."

"Fuck you."

"Again, language, Walter. You seem not to get that you aren't going anywhere as we have you tied very tightly and the more you act like a little fucking prick the worse you are going to make it on yourself."

"Fuck you you cunt, what if I call for help?

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Walter"

"Help, Help, Hel....mpppph" Walter began yelling but was soon silenced by Christine with an impromptu hand gag.

"Illeana, please come in here," Christine began yelling "cause we have a problem."

"Mmmmpppph"

"Mmmmpppphh"

"Mmmmpphhh"

Walter kept trying to yell for help but Christine's hand made a surprisingly good gag.

Still, Christine knew that they were going to have to gag him more substantially but she was going to have to stay there till Illeana came in the room so she could get proper gagging supplies while Illeana kept Walter hand gagged.

She waited about 45 seconds and then Illeana came into the room.

"What is going on, Christine?" asked Illeana.

"Our little hostage is awake and he started yelling out 'help' so I need you to take over hand gagging him while I go get the supplies for his first gag" responded Christine with annoyance in her voice.

"Ok," replied Illeana and she walked up to Walter, and as Christine took her hand off Illeana substituted hers without giving Walter a chance to make any audible screams though he was still making plenty of muffled sounds, but now blocked by Illeana's hand.

"Oh Walter" began Illeana in a teasing voice "it is a shame you started acting up where Christine had to do this. We had wanted to leave you ungagged for a while but you had to go and make it harder on yourself. You are going to be here a while Walter so you should know it is no use to struggle and you aren't going to escape so it is best you just accept it and learn what you need to learn."

"Mmmmpppphhh" is all that Walter could respond with, effectively gagged by Illeana's hand.

Christine came back in the room with some stockings that looked a bit worn and a roll of duct tape and she walked up to where Illeana still had Walter effectively hand gagged.

Christie signaled to Illeana and Illeana removed her hand and quickly Christine shoved both pairs of stockings into Walter's mouth and secured them with several strips of duct tape to ensure he couldn't spit them out.

"There you go, Walter, all nice and quiet. Now we can begin having fun, well maybe fun for us, perhaps not for you, but you will be here for a while so just learn to like it and eventually it will be fun for you too."

"Mmmpppphhh"

"Mmmpppphh"

"Mmmpppphhh"

"What was that Walter, I can't hear you with my dirty stockings in your mouth, You know I wore those three straight days in a row this week" Christine taunted.

"So what are we going to do now, Christine? inquired Illeana.

"I think it is time for us to give him his first lesson in respect for the Navy and especially us Navy women" replied Christine.

"You mean what we discussed?"

"That's right, Illeana."

Walter wondered at this point just what it was they "had discussed."

As he wondered he saw Illeana leave the room and she returned a couple of minutes later with what looked like a closed toe pump in her hand.

"Now Walter, Christine has you gagged with her dirty stockings and you know that's unfair, and I want in on the fun, so you are going to smell these pumps I wore several days in a row last week and with that gag you have no choice but to breathe through your nose. We aren't untying you and we have you tied tight. You aren't getting away. Accept this and learn to enjoy this. Your Naval Schooling has begun."

With this, Illeana held the worn pump over Walter's nose.

"Now Walter, I want you to just relax and breathe and take deep sniffs. I want you to get used to that scent and learn to enjoy it because you will get a lot of it during the naval schooling we are giving you."

"Mmmmppph"

"Mmmmppphh"

Walter began tugging aggressively at his bonds and increasing his oral struggling through the gag at this point as soon as the scent from Illeana's shoe overtook his nose but he soon began calming down as not to further anger what he realized were two crazy bitches.

"Breathe deep, Walter, just keep breathing deep, learning to enjoy it" said Illeana in a voice meant to comfort Walter.

This went on about 5 minutes and then Illeana took off the shoe from his nose briefly but only to get the roll of duct tape and soon the shoe was back over Walter's nose and Illeana proceeded to tape it it with several strips wrapped around to where it was good and held in place and at an angle where Walter could still get his oxygen gagged like that but where he was overloaded with the shoe aroma each time he inhaled to breathe,

"Now Walter," chimed in Christine, now it is time for your first lesson in respecting the Navy, and having Illeana's pump over your nose is part of it, to understand how hard we servicewomen work protecting our country while ungrateful jerks like you don't appreciate it."

Walter would have said something if he hadn't been so tightly gagged, but he was getting used to the program by now.

"Now Walter, I am going to take off my panties and put them over your penis, and I am going to jerk you off in them, do you understand?" inquired Illeana.

Walter nodded his head for "Yes."

"Good," and with that Illeana began sliding off her panties and as she did she placed them over Walter's dick and while she did Christine began to speak.

"Now Walter, you like to make fun of Navy personnel by calling 'seamen' the derogatory term of 'semen' for male ejaculate and so what we are doing now is teaching you to have proper respect for our enlisted naval personnel and especially our female enlisted personnel."

As she said this Illeana kept working his dick with her hand, said dick covered as it was with the panties that she had just taken off.

"Just relax, and enjoy this handjob, Walter" cooed Illeana.

Walter did not understand what getting a handjob with Illeana's panties over his dick had to do with having proper respect for enlisted Navy personnel but he was soon going to find out.

Illeana kept stroking his dick masterfully and he could feel it building and building and finally he could no longer contain it and gobs and gobs of cum came out of his penis engorging Illeana's panties which cover it almost like a silky condom.

"Wow, that is a lot cum Walter. You must have enjoyed that handjob. I am going to take your gag off so you can have a drink of water, but surely by now you understand your predicament and will behave?"

Walter nodded his head that he did.

Illeana removed the tape from Walter's mouth and the stockings that had gagged him while Christine went to get Walter's drink of water.

Christine came back and brought the drink of water to Walter's mouth and he began drinking and as he did Illeana began to speak.

"Now Walter, after you have that drink of water Christine is going to hand gag you and this is because this is critical to us teaching you to have proper respect for enlisted naval personnel", informed Illeana.

Walter finished the glass of water and true to Illeana's word at that point Christine hand gagged him and as she had him hand gagged Illeana went to the roll of duct tape and walked back up to Walter with it in one hand and in the other her panties soaked with his cum.

"Christine, are you ready?" Illeana asked, handing the roll of duct tape to Christine.

"Yes, I am Illeana."

With that Christine removed her hand gag and Illeana very quickly stuffed her panties soaked with Walter's cum into his mouth and Christine quickly ripped off some strips of duct tape and secured the cum soaked panties in Walter's mouth.

Illeana then went to the table and retrieved one of her Puerto Rico flag stickers and walked up to Walter.

"Now Walter, this is a sticker of the flag of Puerto Rico and because you have been so flippant about the needs of Puerto Rico and the yearning of the people of the island for statehood as well as the contributions Puerto Ricans have made to our military I am going to place this sticker of the Puerto Rican flag over the duct tape. It has an adhesive and will stick and so if you were to see yourself at this point you would see yourself tied up and the flag of Puerto Rico over your mouth."

With that Illeana placed the Puerto Rico flag sticker over the duct tape.

"So, Walter" chimed in Christine, are you read for Illeana to explain how this is relevant to showing respect to enlisted naval personnel?"

12