Navy A-School Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We explored each other's bodies with our hands and mouths. So familiar yet still new and exciting. Joe lay back on the bed and I instinctively guessed he wanted to get in a 69 position. I turned around and straddled his chest in reverse. I reached forward and stroked his cock as I leaned my hips back towards his face. He grabbed my ass and used it to guide my dangling cock to his mouth. Joe played with my balls with one hand and used to other to pull my cock his mouth. He sucked on the tip and I felt his teeth softly graze my cock head. Excitedly I tried to take his whole cock into my mouth, my tongue sliding down the top of his head and shaft. I gagged a little bit and lifted my head off his cock. Damn he tasted good.

Normally I would relax my throat upon entry, but this time was different. I wasn't thinking at all. This was primal, animalistic sex. I licked up and down his shaft while he sucked on my cock like he would a protein shake bottle. I felt his hands on my ass again and he directed me forward while his tongue explored my perineum and my ass crack. The slight change in position offered me a better angle to his cock and I was able to take him in my mouth until I could feel his fat cock head at the back of my mouth into my throat and my nose at his ball sack. I took a deep breath with my noise and took in his musk. In response I felt him bury his face in my ass and his tongue loudly slurping and sucking on my hole.

A slap on my ass interrupted our moment. "Don't come yet! I just wanted you boys to get hard for me!" There was a mutual air of reluctance between me and Joe as I dismounted, and we separated and sat up on the bed again. While Joe and I were pleasuring each other, Lucy had elected to remove her lingerie. Somehow, she was even sexier with nothing on.

Without saying anything, Lucy pushed me back down on the bed lengthwise, and kissed me as she straddled my hips. I hungrily engulfed one of her breasts with my mouth as she reached between us to position my cock to her soaking slit. A throaty moan escaped her lips as her folds parted around me. Her vaginal walls gripped around my shaft like a warm friendly hand. She lowered herself further and smiled as my head grazed her cervix. Lucy leaned forward and kissed me again with more passion than I anticipated. I could feel her arch her hips a bit as she looked back at Joe stroking himself with copious amounts of lube. "Mmm come on in Joe we're waiting for you." She wiggled her ass a little.

Joe walked on his knees down the bed to us, his thick cock standing rigid like a fleshy dowsing rod guiding him to Lucy's other puckering orifice. He collected some of the excess lube on his hands and rubbed up and down Lucy's ass crack making a point to graze my ball sack and stopping every few strokes to focus the lube on her anus. Looking past Lucy's shoulder, it felt like Joe was a putting on a show. With his sausage-esque index finger, he rubbed Lucy's rosebud in circular motions before pushing her outer ring apart.

I was growing impatient and it became increasingly difficult to maintain any semblance of control over everything going on between my legs. Joe gradually escalated to two fingers and then three. Although, knowing Lucy I'm not sure he really needed to do anything to prep her. I think it was more for him and to tease us.

Lucy grimaced as she dug her nails into my shoulders. I could then feel Joe's cock pushing into her ass, rubbing along my own through Lucy's interior walls. It was similar to the frottage that I had previously experimented with, but so much more erotic. I looked at Lucy to make sure her small frame was handling everything that was happening. The look on her face told me that not only was she okay, but her mind went into orbit towards another planet, if not another dimension altogether.

I made eye contact with Joe as we attempted to synchronize our thrusts. Lucy made all kinds of guttural animal noises. Her eyes rolled back into her skull. "Ohhhh ... fuck fuck fuck...ohh my GOD."

Joe stopped. This was torture for me. I enjoy edging as much as the next guy, but not at that moment. I felt Joe slide out. "Hey I wanna try something. A different position. We need to get Luce on her back first."

I looked at Lucy for any kind of confirmation. She still seemed half in a dazed trance, shrugged her shoulders and nodded in affirmation. I slid out and helped her dismount and rotated her onto her back. I had an inkling of what Joe had in mind. I pushed her legs towards her head, her knees on my shoulders as I entered her again. A sudden rush of wet warmth. I leaned forward on my knees as Joe took position behind me. I grabbed the sheets on both sides of Lucy's head and braced myself. I was still fairly loose from the earlier pegging but there was a brief moment of pain anyways as I felt Joe spread my outer ring apart. This caused me to push even deeper into Lucy and we moaned almost simultaneously. I almost lost it when I felt his cock press against my prostate. Joe could tell from the way my ass clenched on his cock that he had hit my sweet spot. His hands grabbed my bubble butt and moved up towards my lower back. Time stopped again. Then our hips took over for our brains.

It was almost violent. Attack and release. Lucy's small tits bounced with every motion. It felt like Joe was in my guts. One strong thrust in. A long grunt. A liquid heat filled me up causing me to try to push past her cervix. I exploded. I think she screamed a little. Collapse. A collective sweaty dismount.

The three of us lay in the bed naked and spent. The air was thick with the smells of sex and sweat. Lucy in the middle playing with our softening cocks. She sighed. "This is nice." We fell asleep together and woke up hours later.

I think Lucy woke up first and had slipped into her shower before coming out and slipping on a t shirt and sweatpants. She couldn't stop grinning as she looked at me and Joe, practically spooning on top of her sheets. Joe seemed dead to the world. Lucy seemed excited. "Just imagine Rob. Imagine what else the three of us can do together. It doesn't even have to be just us three either!"

My mind reeled at the prospects. Just what did she have in mind?