Navy Nurse Ch. 08

Story Info
Foursome at the Sheraton.
6.8k words
4.74
6.1k
3
0

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Makayla Brown and Diana Van Buren got into the latter's SUV to go to meet Keshaun Hill at the hotel room he had booked, they were both consumed with an overwhelming sense of pure lust in anticipating of what was about to transpire. Their clothing, which Makayla had dubbed their 'ready to fuck' outfit, certainly augmented their sexual arousal. Diana wore mid-thigh length striped stockings, winter boots, and a hooded fur coat, and that was all! Makayla was even less garbed, as she eschewed even wearing stockings. Given their libidinous mood, both women did not utilize the front hooks to fasten together the closing of their fur coats.

Naturally, during their drive to the hotel, there was no occasion to flaunt their nudity underneath their overcoats. Once they parked the SUV at the hotel's parking lot, they daringly strutted into the hotel lobby. During their walk, each woman clutched her coat together, to forestall any hotel official who might detect the brazenness of their attire, and thereby be inclined to forbid access to Keshaun's bought and paid for room. Nevertheless, there were glimpses of bare legs available for view to anyone who was in a position to spot Diana or Makayla during their advance to the elevators.

As Diana and Makayla were patiently waiting for an elevator to become available, two elderly guest couples joined them to await the arrival of the elevator. Our heroines simply smiled at these ancient couples, realizing it was not yet the appropriate time to flash them, but in the back of their minds, the temptation to do so was great. When the elevator finally did arrive, two relatively young women emerged from its confines. Both Diana and Makayla simultaneously let go of their hold on their coats, thereby partially displaying their obvious total nudity within their outer garment. The two women very audibly gasped at the sight, and then swiftly scurried away, giggling as they went.

Diana was the first to enter the available elevator, followed by Makayla, and she pressed No 6, the top floor button, being their ultimate intended destination. In doing so, she perforce abandoned holding her coat closed, so that her state of undress became obvious to the others. While she innocently asked which floor the other two couples were headed for, the female of each elderly couple belligerently barked the floor number for Dianna to push. The males of each couple were silent, as they were desperately concentrating on trying not to appear, as if they were ogling at Diana's partial nudity. Of course, they fooled no one. Thus, when they reached the third floor, the destination of one of the couples, the woman had literally to drag her presumed husband, from the elevator. Our two ladies smiled and waved at the retreating couple while exposing themselves partially as a result.

When they reached the next floor, the fourth, being the destination of the remaining elderly couple, both Diana and Makayla simultaneously opened their coats to flash their delectable nude female bodies. The elderly woman was totally annoyed and not amused as she screamed, "You two Jezebels, have you no shame?!"

Our two ladies were not in the least bit intimidated by the elderly woman's derogatory censure. Instead, they smiled and coyly waved goodbye as the woman struggled to pull her presumed husband out of the elevator. The latter, no doubt, was only interested in prolonging the opportunity to gaze continually upon the naked nubile bodies of our heroines.

During the remainder of the elevator ride upwards, both Diana and Makayla kept their coats open, anticipating more publicly provocative interaction could possibly occur. They were not disappointed in such conjecture, once they reached the sixth floor, their ultimate destination. A middle-aged gentleman appeared waiting for his turn to enter the elevator when its doors opened up. Both Diana and Makayla sported a wickedly broad smile, seemingly unconcerned that their overcoats did not hide their otherwise naked bodies. As they strutted past the gentleman whose mouth was wide open in astonishment, they greeted in unison, "Hello! Have a great evening!"

The gentleman got into the elevator, but by keeping the appropriate elevator button pressed, he prevented the elevator doors from closing. This allowed him to stick his head out to catch one last time glimpse of our departing ladies. He was rewarded for his efforts, as they could not resist some brazen flashing. Both Diana and Makayla, in concert, had momentarily bent their bodies so that each of them grabbed hold of the middle edges of their overcoats. Then as they straightened themselves upright, they were able to swing the bottom half of their coats from the back to the front of their bodies. Thereby keeping a hold of the bottom half of their coats in this manner to the front, they were exposing their asses and the back of their legs fully. They held on to their coats in this way as they continued their stroll to Keshaun's room. Thus, their naked butts and legs were continuously boldly in view for the gentleman who was desperately keeping the elevator door open. In Diana's case, her lower thighs and calves covered by her red and white striped stockings added even more arousal thrills for the gentleman drooling at the elevator.

When our women arrived at Keshaun's door, it was opened immediately upon Makayla's light slap on the door. While they were in the elevator, Makayla had texted Keshaun via her cell phone she had carried in the pocket of her coat, alerting him of their imminent arrival. Accordingly, Keshaun anticipated their arrival and thus opened the door before Makayla could administer a second knock. When the ladies entered the room, they discovered that Keshaun was completely naked, and sporting a serviceable erection!

Prompting Makayla to quip, "Well, Diana, you can see that Keshaun is happy to see us, and it looks as if we're overdressed."

Thereupon, Makayla snuggled up to Keshaun and started a slow tantalizing handjob on his manhood, while also nuzzling kisses. For his part, Keshaun had a good view of the ladies' frontal nudity. He quickly noticed that Makayla was bare-legged; while Diana was wearing the mid-thigh length striped stockings. This inspired him to focus on Diana, as he broke out in song mimicking Joe Crocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat on" changing the lyrics slightly to fit the occasion:

"Baby take off your coat

Real slow

Take off your boots

I'll take off your boots

Baby, take off your coat

Yes, yes, yes

You can leave your socks on

You can leave your socks on

You can leave your socks on"

Keshaun had a surprisingly good singing voice so that it was a pure pleasure to listen to him. Diana was especially thrilled, as she deduced that the appropriateness of the song was directed at her. Remembering the time she had spent with Otis Rainey, she was pleased to discover that Keshaun had the same propensity to break into song when about to engage in sex. It reinforced her notion that no matter how weird or seemingly unique someone appears to be, one will, in due time, encounter yet another person with the same proclivities. By this time, Makayla had slipped to her knees and was happily blowing Keshaun. Thwarted from performing fellatio, Diana slipped behind Keshaun, and on her knees parting his ass cheeks, she applied tongue action on his anus, perineum, and scrotum.

As the ladies were merrily providing thorough tongue action, they had not noticed that there was another gentleman, white, and naked lying on the king-sized bed in the room. When Makayla and Diana had entered the room, he had been in the bathroom, and thus not in view. Once the women had started their oral sex on Keshaun, the man surreptitiously sneaked into the room to take his position on the bed. From there he had a terrific view of the action. He was delighted by the vision of two women clad in open fur coats and fitted with stylish winter boots, but otherwise essentially naked, applying fellatio and anilingus simultaneously. He perceived that the scene was more erotic than had the women been totally naked.

Makayla was fairly consistent in her blow job. She opted to place her hands on Keshaun's hips so that it was all mouth action only. She started with tentative plunges ending with a full deep throat swallow, which on each occasion she held on for some prolonged seconds, before resuming the next plunge. As soon as she sensed that Keshaun's excitement had reached a higher level, she picked up her pace. When she had the impression that he was about to cum, she was bobbing up and down on his shaft at a fast and furious pace. Accordingly, a copious amount of his sperm exploded into her mouth.

Makayla had intended to swap cum with Diana, as they had agreed to in their prior discussion during the drive to the hotel. Consequently, she had deliberately avoided ingesting any of Keshaun's ejaculate, and so some extraneous droplets of cum had oozed out of her mouth to dribble down her chin. As she withdrew from Keshaun's cock, she happened to glance at the bed and spotted the naked man there. Startled by this unexpected sight, she screamed rather loudly! As a result of her scream, some of the sperm in her mouth was forced out, landing back on her face. Nevertheless, she still managed to shout, "There's another man in this room!"

Diana was still getting in some licks on Keshaun's anus and perineum, getting close to an orgasm for herself. Alerted by Makayla's screams, she turned to look and observed the naked man. Diana was not a die-hard football fan, but had gone to a couple of U of M games. So she recognized the man as the Wolverines starting quarterback. Consequently, she observed, "Why it's Dexter Hansen! What are you doing here?"

Recovering from his climax, Keshaun was able to volunteer, "He's here upon my invitation, which he happily accepted."

Having gulped down Keshaun's load in her mouth, Makayla was able to ask, "Why? Not that I object, of course."

Keshaun replied, "I got the idea from Diana pointing out to me the advantage of girl on girl sex in a one male-two females threesome. Since we guys need a respite after fully cumming, the ladies can indulge in some girl play while the dude recovers his stamina, as he watches. That way, the three of us could maintain a nonstop threesome orgy throughout the night. So I thought if we add another guy to the mix, you girls could constantly get male attention without needing to resort to lesbian play to ensure continuous action. And even more appealing is that if you still wish to have girl sex, there still would be plenty of opportunity to do so incidental to the threesome activity."

This time Diana piped in, "Bravo Keshaun! There is never a more apt cliché than the more the merrier. Dexter is obviously ready to go with Makayla and me. And your plan is even better in that while we are pleasuring Dexter, there is more opportunity for you to find a cunt or ass hole available for your tongue to lick. I understand that for a man to perform oral sex on his partner without receiving the same attention does not detract from the buildup of his libido, but rather enhances the process. That way, you need not be kept out of the loop while you're waiting for your next hard on to become available. You are ready for us, Dexter, aren't you?"

That was the first opportunity for Dexter to say some words, which proved to be merely, "Most certainly!"

Both women then shucked their fur coats and removed their winter boots. Heeding the song by which she was serenaded earlier, Diana kept her socks on. As it was, the length of her stockings reaching mid-thigh, coupled with the horizontal bright wide red and white stripes, proved to be an erotic turn-on for all her sex partners that night. Therefore, no one demanded that she remove them. She did, though, shed them on her own accord later, as the warmth and resulting sweat proved to be too uncomfortable to continue wearing them.

As the women approached the bed, Dexter had conveniently moved to a spread eagle position to give them all the options they might wish to try. Despite being the quarterback for the team, and thereby the target of prey by any hot woman looking for a good time or a serious or even a casual relationship, he had relatively little sexual experience. Mainly, he was shy with women. He was not oblivious to the flirtatious sexual come-ons he was subjected to by brazen women, but he ignored them. He had the old fashioned notion that as a male, it was up to him to pursue the kind of woman or women that he would desire to get to know or fuck for that matter. Consequently, when Keshaun approached him to do a foursome, he had initially been prone to decline.

However, he knew Makayla as a fuck buddy of Keshaun, who was his closest friend on the team. He had desired Makayla since the very first time he had met her. Still, he was chivalrous enough not to make a play for her despite the near certainty that neither Keshaun nor Makayla were faithful to each other. It just didn't seem right to him to encroach upon a teammate's girlfriend. All bets were off, though, when Keshaun offered to share Makayla in a group sex setting. When he could personally vouch for Diana, the deal was sealed.

Although Dexter had been inundated with lots of opportunities to engage in sex with all kinds of different women, up to this time, he had only had sex with three different women. The first one was in high school when both of them were virgins. Consequently, the episode was not particularly erotic or ecstatic, so he felt he probably should not count it in gauging his experience. In any case, having group sex would be a novelty for him, and as a result, he was diffident to the preferences of the others. For that reason, he had no problem in following the dictates of his partners in sex for that night.

Both Makayla and Diana sensed Dexter was ready for anything. Accordingly, without any trepidation, Makayla got on the bed, and hovering over him, sat upright on her knees resting on the back of her calves. She promptly bent forward, affecting contact with her vulva to his face. Placing his hands on her hips, Dexter commenced a thorough licking of her clit, labia folds, and the opening of her vagina. For a special treat, he was able to make contact intermittently with her anus as well. Makayla sighed contentedly at the tongue action. Soon she was moaning and grunting in responding to the delightful sensations she was experiencing from the cunnilingus and anilingus, administrated by Dexter's talented tongue. He had found her "G" spot which drove her into a frenzy compelling her to utter repetitiously, "Yes! Yes! Oh, fucking yes!"

Meanwhile, Diana had mounted the king-size bed and positioned herself on her knees perpendicular to Dexter's reposed body. She took her time examining Dexter's penis minutely. She gingerly stroked his shaft to induce maximum hardness. In a worshipful manner, she rolled the length of his cock against her cheeks, and as a result, sighed in delirious contentment. Then she captured his cockhead to administer delicious licks on his most sensitive skin. Since his mouth was preoccupied with Makayla's genitalia, he could not vocally acknowledge his pleasures emanating from Diana's fellatio. Instead, he was heard to groan and moan agonizingly.

Meanwhile, Keshaun, mindful of Diana's observation of the possibility of converting the activity into a foursome, acted upon her suggestion. Diana had arrayed herself with her knees resting on the edge of the bed, and thereby her calves and feet were splayed out wide in the air. In that position, her entire genitalia was exposed and accessible, so Keshaun took advantage. To ameliorate the stress on his knees, he grabbed a pillow from the bed. Kneeling between Diana's outstretched legs, he commenced licking Diana's perineum and anus. With the orgasms she had already achieved that night, her sexual smell was powerful. Keshaun was a man who reveled in the pungent odor of a woman's sexual smell. Diana's most potent scent was so intoxicating to Keshaun, that not only did he regain a super erection, but also precum was automatically oozing out from his penis.

Makayla was the first to reach an orgasm. She screamed in a high pitched volume that left no doubt to the others of the satisfaction of her culminated desires in this sexual scenario. For her part, Diana could sense that Dexter was close to exploding, but in this case, she did not desire merely to settle for an oral sex conclusion. Instead, she wished for vaginal penetration intercourse. Consequently, she slapped Makayla's butt cheek hard, which by previously agreement signified the desire for a change of sexual activity. Accordingly, Makayla rolled over from her position of dominance on Dexter's face to land flat on her back, ending up supine beside him. Then Diana made a complete turn of her position on the bed. Scooting her entire body up to him, she planted a kiss on Dexter, who was writhing from the onset of blue balls irritation as a result of Diana's abrupt cessation of her fellatio action.

Dexter's momentary distress quickly dissipated once Diana had repositioned herself on top of him. She simply grabbed hold of his cock, and now, with it underneath her, she inserted it into her cunt. By this action, Dexter's brain canceled his immediate previous perception of alienation arising from the suspension of the pleasures of Diana's oral stimulation. He was soon absolutely stiff again and able to continuously pump his cock into Diana's cunt.

Performing cunnilingus and anilingus on Diana caused Keshaun to become erect again, so he was prepared for further action immediately. He climbed on to the bed and got on top of Makayla. Automatically, Makayla inserted his cock into her cunt, and the two of them commenced intense sexual intercourse in the missionary position.

Subsequently, in recalling this particular incident, it struck Diana's mind, at how they had inadvertently achieved an exact racial and sexual contrast in their sexual congress. The white couple's vanilla sex had the woman on top, whereas the black couple saw the man on top. That notion brought to mind the politically correct slogan: 'Diversity is our strength.' In any case, the immodest juxtaposition of both couples simultaneously fornicating on the bed was of no concern on the part of any of the participants.

By coincidence, both Dexter and Keshaun ejaculated about the same time, and their female partners also reached their respective climaxes almost simultaneously. As soon as Keshaun sensed he had fully discharged his load, he rolled off Makayla and off the bed. Thereupon, he meandered to the room's bar and gathered up some wine for them all. Although still panting in reaction to her orgasm, Diana noticed the departure of Keshaun from the bed. Taking advantage, Diana turned around to move into a sexual sixty-nine position over Makayla. The women then commenced intense mutual cunnilingus, with the aim of extracting as much of the semen now lodged in their respective vaginas.

With the help of gravity, it was easier for Makayla to suck the sperm dripping from the confines of Diana's vagina into her mouth. Diana, on the other hand, had to suck harder on Makayla's twat to achieve the same result. Consequently, Diana was inhaling Makayla's robust sexual odor. The fumes emanating from Makayla's sex were very potent and had a sharp electrical charge in her brain. The effect was similar in experience to whenever she partook of a sharp, hot sauce like say Chinese mustard. The first sensation consisted of a painful shock wave that momentarily paralyzed her sensibility. Her mind was numb and thus could not rebuke the pungent smell. Instead, an intoxicating euphoria took hold and triggered her orgasm. By flipping over, she broke contact with Makayla, but not before she discharged her orgasmic produced female juices into Makayla's mouth.