Navy Nurse Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the party had dwindled, Natasha announced, "I believe the cleaning crew of Orchestra Hall is anxious for us to depart, but it does seem a shame to end this delightful party. For your information, Ophelia and I have booked a suite at the Westin Airport Hotel. She and I will catch a flight tomorrow night for Estonia to participate in my Chamber Music Festival. I have a limousine ready to transport all of us to the hotel, and the same will be available to transport you all back here to your cars when you are ready to return. The limousine will return you to your home should you have had a different ride to get to the concert. I understand that's the case for Thomas and Jimmy. I have engaged the limousine right up until Ophelia, and I are about to board the plane. So you should have no worries about your return. So what do you say? Will you come to keep Ophelia and I company for a little longer?"

Everyone cheered, acknowledging acceptance. Thomas, the guitarist, summed it up by asking rhetorically, "Is the Pope Catholic?" To which Jimmy, the castanets player, volunteered, "Do bears crap in the woods?"

So they all piled into the limousine bringing their musical instruments along. The limo had bench seats along each side of the length of the vehicle, leaving an aisle in the center. There was a wall sealing off the driver's cabin, and the side and rear windows were tinted to ensure absolute privacy. There was an intercom to communicate with the driver.

On one side of the bench seats, Thomas Lawrence and Jimmy Sweetlove flanked Ophelia. On the opposite side were seated in two pairs: Robert and Diana, and Natasha and Johannes. Ophelia Hartley was a woman in her late fifties, but she looked much younger than her actual age. People not knowing her exact age would assume upon seeing her that she was in her late thirties or at most early forties. In addition to her youthful appearance, she was extremely good looking. This attribute had been a bane throughout her professional music career. Most classical music enthusiasts formed the hypothesis that the perceived real understanding of her musical talents had more to do with her looks than her musicianship. However, after so many decades featuring critically acclaimed successful concerts performed all over the world stages, coupled with the over twenty successful commercial recordings, had the effect of eventually nullifying such negative assumptions once and for all.

During the dressing room party, Ophelia found Thomas and Jimmy to be the most interesting persons in attendance. So much so that she desired carnal knowledge with them, and subliminally imparted such desires to them. They were not so obtuse to miss her signals and being captivated by her charm, not to mention her beauty, they in turn subtlety acknowledged acquiescence of the presumed implied invitation. Thus, as soon as they were seated and the limousine pulled out of the parking lot, the student musicians went into action. Thomas started kissing Ophelia, while Jimmy brazenly detached one of her tits out of her dress and started sucking on the nipple. Ophelia offered no resistance, but with her hands lovingly caressing each of her lovers' heads, she enthusiastically encouraged their ravishments.

On viewing this blatant sexual scene, Diana smiled and felt a sense of relief. Upon agreeing to go to the hotel, which she knew she couldn't have practically refused, she dreaded the possibility that the hoped for sex with Robert just might not happen. It was now clear, given that Natasha had not voiced objection to the raw sexual advances of the guitarist and castanets player on the cellist, that the party at the hotel would be raunchy. So Diana started kissing Robert while at the same time, began reaching for his penis. As soon as she successfully fished his cock out of the confines of his trousers, she repositioned herself sideways on all fours on top of the bench seat to conveniently perform fellatio on him.

As Diana was slowly deep throating and otherwise doing magnificent tongue licking along the flesh of Robert's phallus, she was able to espy the progress of the student musicians in doing the Canadian cellist conjointly. The final scene saw Thomas upright on the bench seat resting on his knees and calves, along with the top of his pants and underwear were drawn down, leaving his penis fully exposed. Ophelia was on her knees and calves facing him, and thereby in a perfect position to suck on his cock. By this time, both of her pendulous breasts were out of her dress. Consequently, they were swinging to and fro in the air as a result of the movements of her upper body in giving head to Thomas. Her dress had been bunched up to the waist, and her panties were lowered to her knees so that her ass and vulva were exposed, allowing Jimmy while on his knees to penetrate Ophelia's vagina and fuck her.

Once during the time she was giving head, Diana happened to look backward to check on Natasha and Johannes. Not surprisingly, that couple was happily participating in the suddenly communal sexual excitement. Natasha was performing fellatio on Johannes in the same manner as Diana was doing Robert. As all seven of them were contained in the close quarters of the interior confines of the limousine, the vocal reactions of each person became distinctly exaggerated. The grunting and moaning of each them combined to produce a harsh cacophony, which though by the same token, was hardily discernable to the senses of any one of them.

The drive to the airport from Orchestra Hall took about half an hour, which afforded plenty of time to participate in some frantic sexual activity. The sensation of riding in a motor vehicle while at the same time engaged in mostly oral sex was a stimulating experience for all concerned. For Natasha in particular, the thrill reminded her of the sex she once had experienced in an airplane's lavatory during a flight to Australia. According to her partner at the time, the same erstwhile lover Lajos Kiraly, that occasion marked her initiation to the Mile High Club. As she was sucking on Johannes' cock, and remembering the similar euphoria, she decided to dub this occasion as her joining the Zero Mile Low Club. She giggled at that very notion in her mind, which occurred at the same time as Johannes was ejaculating. Natasha was taken aback by his climax despite being aware of its inevitability. She released his cock in midst climax, causing sperm to drip out of her mouth. That, in turn, caused her to laugh out loud despite her simultaneously experiencing an orgasm of her own.

Diana's oral sex with Robert in the limousine was all that she could have hoped for. His cock was a joy to suck on. It was not too big to be uncomfortable and a challenge for her to avoid gagging. He was rock hard, which confirmed to her of her abilities to administer an excitingly alluring blow job. His groans in reaction to her fellatio on him spurred her on to be even more giving. The more he expressed delight with her, the more stimulated and aroused did she become. When he reached his climax and was blasting load after load into her mouth, she became delirious in exultation and experienced a delicious orgasm. In her mind, she became impatient to get to the hotel so as to avail herself of some more sex.

Ophelia Hartley, for her part, was enjoying her young lovers immensely, oblivious to the presence of the others. Up until the time some ten years earlier, when she first met Natasha and her lover of the moment, yes, that not anymore admirable Lajos Kiraly, her sex life had been meager, mundane, and certainly not something to write home about. Natasha, although decades her junior, was able to coax her out of her comfort zone, to explore her untapped sexuality to the fullest, and starting to participating in unbridled wild sex at every opportunity. After that occasion, Ophelia became a new woman, a true wanton. She always exhausted her lovers, even those decades younger than her. For that reason, as was the case this night, she would endeavor to bring more than one lover at a time to her bed.

When Thomas reached his climax, Ophelia's fellatio technique had induced him to spurt a copious amount of sperm directly into her gullet. She displayed no discomfort but instead kept eagerly swallowing each load as it was discharged. When he was done, she gave his cock a final licking. Then she swirled her tongue and smacking her lips to leave no doubt as to her happy satisfaction. She looked up to Thomas with a wicked smile and opened her mouth wide to display her now empty oral cavity.

She stated the obvious, "All gone! Yummy! Yummy!"

Almost immediately, Ophelia resumed grunting as she was still receiving penile thrusts into her vagina courtesy of Jimmy Sweetlove. When he erupted, she climaxed. Her resultant orgasmic scream was tortuous and emphatic, and not very ladylike. The others, each having finished their activity, were so impressed by her antics, that they all burst out into spontaneous applause.

They started chanting, following Natasha's lead, "Ooo Fee Lee_Eee Ja. That's our girl! She knows how to fuck!" repeated many times.

Needless to say, everyone was in good humor when the limo pulled up to the front door of the hotel. Ophelia's attire was in disarray as a result of her hot and heavy sex, and she found it impossible to pop her breasts back into place in her strapless gown. Luckily, she had with her a robe she had worn in the dressing room earlier, and so she simply put it on to walk through the hotel lobby to get to the room. Once in the room, she discarded the robe and shimmed out of her dress, to become the first person naked. She casually walked to the bar to reach for a glass of wine and then sat down on a couch awaiting developments.

As the hostess, Natasha took charge and said, "Ophelia has jumped the gun for all of us to get naked, and I trust no one objects to such a goal. In this light, I'm intrigued by seeing you naked, Diana. You appear to have such a huge baby bump. I don't remember being this big with Zoya, and she weighed in at eight pounds ten ounces at birth. You must be carrying a monster. I take it you must be carrying a boy baby?"

Diana, at this time, was torn between embarrassment at being centered out for attention even in such a small group, but excited by the prevailing atmosphere that suggested that an uninhibited spontaneous orgy was about to transpire. She also found it ironic, and it seemed the others would assume that she would be the most reluctant of the three women to participate in such sexual debauchery willingly. Of course, aside from Robert Morley, they did not know that she had already been involved in a gangbang wherein she had sexual congress with 101 different men in less than ten hours.

She answered Natasha cagily, "I do not know the gender of my baby, as I insisted on being kept in the dark when I went for my ultrasounds."

Natasha smiled as she commanded, "Well, bravo for you, Diana. Both my mother and I had also eschewed being informed of the sex of our babies before birth. Some mysteries in life ought to be preserved. Anyway, Diana, to get our party started, would you kindly favor us with a striptease dance to uncover your voluptuous, pregnant body. And Jimmy Sweetlove, would you be so sweet to take this remote and find "The Stripper" on YouTube so Dianna could have music to dance to and keep replaying it until Diana is entirely naked."

With the amount of wine that Diana had consumed, she was light-headed enough, that she presented no objection to complying with Natasha's request. As a typical child of upper-class parents, she had undergone ballet and tap dance lessons, so she was confident of being able to perform an impromptu strip tease dance adequately as this occasion demanded. As soon as the first strains of "The Stripper" became audible, Diana twirled full circle to start her dance. She kicked off her high heels, and with her hands on her hips, she produced her first bump and grind motion in complete sync with the music.

Her audience became fully aroused by Diana's display of sexual eroticism, notwithstanding her hugely pregnant belly. They were clapping their hands rhythmically and lustily cheering her on. This brought on a wicked smile from Diana, who was now in complete rapture from her exertions. She removed the straps of her cocktail dress and let it drop to her waist, below her baby bump belly. On the next bump and grind, she managed to push her dress down and off her body. Now, her pregnant body was on full exposed display.

By this time, her audience had sat down on the floor, forming a circle marking the perimeter of the available dance area for Diana to gyrate. Once her bra was removed, everyone in unison, cheered in appreciation. As they continued their rhythmic clapping, they were chanting, "Great Tits! Great Tits!"

Diana did, in truth, have a magnificent bosom that would be the envy of most women. Emboldened by her audience's enthusiasm, Diana, in her dance, caused her tits to shake and shimmy most provocatively, which caused some more loud hoots and hollering.

Diana's dance had by now excited her audience to full arousal to such an extent, that everyone, except for Ophelia of course, as she was already naked, had automatically commenced undressing while continuing to watch Diane's performance. Diane was down to her thong, garter belt, and stockings. She unhooked the straps holding up her stockings as she prepared to remove her thong. At this point, every cock of each of the guys was exposed and erect. So continuing dancing, she took turns to bend down and swallow and lick each cock.

After she had finished ministering to the last cock, that being Robert's, she had simultaneously removed her thong. Now she straightened up, and with her hand high in the air, she was waving and twirling her thong above her head. As the music happened to stop at this time, she flung her thong across the room.

This time her audience chanted, "Dye Ann Ah!" repeatedly, confirming their pleasure in witnessing Diana's erotic dance.

Diana stood still for some seconds, happily basking in the fulfillment of a most sensual performance. She was buoyed by the positive reaction from her spectators, which in turn raised her self esteem as to her sexual appeal. This moment finally and forever removed her previous feeling of inadequacy of her pulchritude when compared to the undeniable beauty of her sisters.

Suddenly, she excused herself to rush to the bathroom. As soon as she sat on the toilet, she discharged a whoosh of fluids. Momentarily she was unsure if her water had broken or whether she had merely peed. Given that her due date was now a mere three days away, and that the flow was copious but short in time, the better bet was the former.

"Aw shit!" she thought, "I'm going go into labor shortly. Damn it! Well, the hell with it! I'm not going to miss out on the fun!"

Diana removed the stockings from her legs and just tossed them aside, leaving them on the bathroom floor. She left her garter belt on as she cleaned herself up. When she returned to the main room, she saw that the others had spread the bed covers on the floor to make for a more comfortable setting in conducting a group sex session.

She saw that Ophelia was lying flat on her back, sucking on Robert's dick, who was on his knees, hovering over her to facilitate the blow job. Johannes was lying prone as he administered cunnilingus on the cellist. Meanwhile, Natasha was on her hands and knees, sucking on Jimmy Sweetlove's sweet cock, as Thomas Lawrence on his knees, licking on both Natasha's pussy and anus. Diana noticed that Natasha was wearing a gold plated body chain belt around her middle. A curious adornment to be sure thought Diana.

Diana protested, "Hey, you guys have started without me. Couldn't you have waited for just a little longer so I could have some?"

Natasha let go of Jimmy's cock momentarily to jeer, "You snooze, you lose. But I'm sure if you squeeze in, you will find some love."

The most convenient sexual opportunity for Diana was to nestle behind Robert and perform anilingus on his ass since Ophelia had the monopoly on his cock. She had no aversion to this type of oral sex, but she sure wished she could induce one of the guys to fuck her soon, considering that with her labor imminent, she wasn't sure how long she could last. She was aware that she should go to the hospital when her contractions are four to five minutes apart and lasting a minute. The situation she found herself did not lend itself to gauge the timing accurately. She was determined to participate in as much sex as possible before waving the white flag and departing from this raw licentious scene.

Luckily for Diana, Robert Morley could feel the vibes that Diana was pining for his penis, making contact with her vagina. After all, Diana was his date for the evening, and so he tapped Ophelia on the head, and she instantly released his cock. He twisted from Diana to lie on his back. Diana couldn't help but whoop out a, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as she mounted him and impaled herself on his rock hard cock. Facing him upright, she started riding him. Her pace was initially slow and gentle at first to ensure that he would not slip out of her. As she was bouncing up and down, she reached behind her to back to touch and caress his sac and balls.

Diana also had a chance to glance around to see what the others were up to. Johannes had moved forward to fuck Ophelia à la missionary position. She had her legs wrapped around him with her heels planted on the back of his knees. She was grunting fiercely, which by now, everyone could recognize as her unique sound. Natasha had engineered a double penetration with Thomas and Jimmy. She was facing Thomas as he was penetrating her vagina while Jimmy was wrapped over her while sodomizing her. Natasha was grunting as well, but her grunts were dainty and very ladylike.

For her part, Diana was also grunting, but in a different pitch, as her physical condition influenced her. She experienced her first contraction during her ride on Robert's cock. It took all of her strength of concentration to continue her sexual intercourse with Robert without halting, while at the same enduring the extreme jolt of pain overwhelming her. As a result, she started perspiring copiously with sweat flowing down her forehead into her eyes. Her eyes reddened while her eyelids puffed up.

She continued fucking him, with steely determination, she tolerated her physical agony. Despite the negative physical distress she was under, she could sense herself heading towards an honest to good orgasm. As soon as she could sense that Robert had climaxed and was pumping load after load of sperm upwards into her vagina, she also climaxed. Within three seconds of the onset of her orgasm, she was hit with her second contraction. As the pleasure of her orgasm collided with the pain of her contraction, her mind went completely blank. She remained upright in a trance seeing nothing but a white wall.

Once the pain of the contraction subsided, she saw that Robert had disengaged from her. She then asked, "Wow, Robert, that was something else! But can you please get me a glass of wine. I believe I'm a little parched."

Once she received her wine, she saw that the others were also finished with sex. Everybody had fetched some libation for the afterglow, and all were assembled in a circle sitting cross-legged.

Diana, looking at Natasha, the acknowledged hostess, but addressing everyone, said, "I have to announce that I've gone into labor. My water broke when I was in the bathroom, and I've had two contractions already. I wanted to fuck every one of you, but I don't think I'll have the time or the stamina to do it. However, I wonder if you could all fuck me at once. I mean, I can take a cock in my pink hole and a cock in my brown hole, and a cock in my big mouth. I can hand stroke the remaining cock as well. And Natasha and Ophelia, you can each take hold of one of my boobs. You can touch them, squeeze them, lick my nipple even bite them. So what do you say? Can you all love me before I go and bring forth my baby into this world?"