Navy Nurse Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they reached the center of the room and turned to face each other, Kellyanne whispered back, "Oh yes Ralph I'm sure, and I thank you for agreeing to make love to me. You see, Ralph, apart from our father, you are in my eyes the most impressive noble man I've ever known, certainly more than my ex. I know by the laws of nature I can't have you even though I want you. I also know your love for Angela is real and sacrosanct, and I don't wish in any way to destroy that. I just need this one moment in my life to cherish for as long as I live. I'm so grateful that you and especially Angela have allowed me to indulge in my passion for this one time only. And I promise it truly is one-time only. I will not be a nuisance to you or to her ever again."

Ralph was astonished by such a heartfelt declaration. He had no doubt that his sister's expressed sentiments were genuine. He was even more astonished that she even harbored such sentiments. In any case he knew that making love to his sister would be a truly memorable occasion that he would cherish for the rest of his life as well. He was grateful that this sex act would occur in the presence and foreknowledge of Angela, as there could not be any negative repercussions as a result. His wife was not so forgiving when he profusely lauded a girl who had merely danced with him at a high school dance when no other girl would.

Consequently, when Ralph and Kellyanne locked lips, the kissing was incredibly passionate. They remained standing kissing for quite some time as their mutual passion would not allow them to break off their kissing prematurely. Eventually, they lowered their bodies to the floor, to then finish their foreplay, and commence an intense sexual congress. In that regard Kellyanne and Ralph ended up fucking in the orthodox missionary sexual position.

An experienced person active in sex but with a jaundiced view of sex, might be derisive of the missionary position in lovemaking. In their view, they would label the sex as 'vanilla sex' lacking in excitement or imagination for that matter, that more exotic positions provide. To them sex in the missionary position is ordinary and mundane.

This viewpoint would not be applicable to the way Ralph fucked Kellyanne, and in the manner she received him. He was fully engaged in mind, body and soul. His drive was to deliver the essence of his being to her as best as he could. He was grunting at every penile plunge into her vagina. Not only was he enjoying his own pleasure emotions, but he was determined to arouse her passion to the fullest. For her part, Kellyanne was not passive but as active as she could be, while contained within his grasp. She locked her legs behind him and managed to press her heels against his butt crack. She met his thrusts with thrusts of her own. Her hands were roaming all over his back. Just as she reached her orgasm, she dug in her claws scratching his back leaving red streaks, but she did not draw blood.

Ralph was oblivious of the pain she was inflicting with her fingernails, as he had at that precise moment ejaculated. His climax was totally intense, that almost unconsciously, he disengaged from her, and just sat on his rump beside her. Kellyanne's orgasm, was violent to her senses, causing her to hyperventilate uncontrollably. As soon as she noticed that, he had gotten off her, she got up herself, and climbed unto his lap. She embraced him as tightly as possible, squishing her breasts against his chest. She rested her head on his right shoulder to ride out the waves of euphoria undulating throughout her mind and body. When she eventually recovered her composure, she gave a peck of a kiss on Ralph's lips, and with a sweet smile simply said, "Thank you Ralph!" She then scampered to the coffee tables and poured herself a glass of wine.

In the case of the threesome, Angela and Abbie were all business. Having already as a pair had oral sex with Randy they whispered to each other as to how they wound fuck Randy, bearing in mind that each scene end would end for the man once he ejaculated. That rule was set to ensure that each man could perform in each of the five planned scenes. Angela and Abbie then played a quick game of rock, paper and scissors to determine first choice. They then led Randy to an appropriate empty spot on the floor of the room. During this short stroll each lady had grasped his cock. Despite the brevity of this ambulatory journey, the ladies' manual stimulation of his penis was skillful enough to produce a satisfactory erection.

The ladies then directed Randy to lie down flat on his back. Abbie, having won the rock, paper and scissors game (scissors cuts paper) opted to impaling herself on his cock facing him. Angela facing Abbie, stepped over to hover above Randy's head, Dropping onto her knees, Angela lowered herself ever so carefully, so that her pudendum was almost smothering his face. In that situation, Randy had no option but to stick out his tongue to caress the inner folds of Angela's labia. The sexual odor of Angela was sharp and totally intoxicating to Randy's senses. This in turn enhanced his pleasure of eating her out. His pleasure in the cunnilingus was so overwhelming, that it triggered the onset of his ejaculation. He climaxed quicker than either lady had expected.

Abbie rolled off Randy's cock, to end up lying on her back. Abbie was in agony as she was getting close to an orgasm. However the rules established for the orgy, required her to cease sex with her male partner once he had ejaculated. Rationally, she knew that the rule would benefit her, especially since she was in the penultimate position to enjoy a threesome with two cocks. Without the this rule, Randy might have his libido overtaxed, and thus unable to perform for her when it became finally her turn. Despite the benefit that would inure to her eventually. contemplating the same didn't relieve the misery she was now suffering from in essence a coitus interruptus.

Abbie was suddenly happily surprised to feel a tongue licking drips of cum off her vagina and labia. It was Angela! She had broken off Randy once she realized he had climaxed. She then maneuvered to face Abbie's vulva and the resultant cream pie of sperm oozing out of her vagina. Once Angela had lapped up all the visible ejaculate, she placed her lips over the opening of Abbie's vagina. Angela then sucked up all the sperm in Abbie's vagina, that she could manage to capture by this action. In a déjà vue moment, with a mouthful of sperm, Angela moved to Abbie, and they cum swapped yet again.

Chloe started proceedings between herself and Diana. As they were sitting upright on the floor, Diana's feet were resting on Chloe's thighs. Chloe was massaging Diana's feet which produced a warm fuzzy feeling in our heroine. Chloe then lifted a foot to her mouth and started sucking on the toes. This erotic move transformed Diana's warm fuzzy feeling onto a hot, intensely passionate one. Diana gasped at the first contact and then purred as Chloe licked and sucked on each toe individually. Diana experienced a light orgasm as the novelty of Chloe's foot play inflamed her passion beyond her ability to delay or stave off a climax.

Chloe was either oblivious of Diana's passionate melting point, or simply was ignoring it. In any case, having satisfied her desires of foot play, she abruptly changed courses. Turning sideways she began kissing and grazing on Diana's neck. Again Diana gasped as she was now caught in the midst of a frenzy of sexual exhilaration. Then Chloe started tongue licking Diana's ear, provoking yet another gasp of ecstasy from Diana. Chloe, suddenly, stabbed the hole of Diana's ear with her tongue, and Diana was a goner. She climaxed again, and all Diana could think, 'This woman sure is a great kisser.'

Chloe was not done yet; not by a long shot. By force she lowered Diana to lie flat down on her back. Then she climbed on top dominating Diana, and commenced a deep passionate kissing action. At least this time Diana had a more active role to play. With her right hand she was caressing and stroking Chloe's left shoulder as well as the left side of her back as well as the waist. With her right hand she was stroking Chloe's hair. The kissing was as passionately thrilling as any Diana had ever experienced, and consequently, she climaxed yet again. Having satisfied her lusts momentarily from the intense kissing, Chloe moved her body one hundred and eighty degrees around to enable a sixty-nine oral sex play.

Again Diana had a more sexually active role available to her. Not only was she able to lick Chloe's clit, but forming three fingers into a spear she penetrated Chloe's vagina to digitally fuck her. In reaction to the feeling of three fingers in her cunt, Chloe barked out, "If you're going to fuck me with your hand, then really fuck me with your whole hand. Don't be shy. I can take it."

Naturally Diana complied with the demand, and penetrated Chloe's vagina with her whole hand up to her wrist, and started to pump away. Diana was subjected to the same treatment to her vulva by Chloe. Actually Chloe want one step further in the sixty-nine action. Having moistened her fingers with her saliva, Chloe formed a spear with her three middle fingers. She reached around Diana's thigh to digitally sodomize our heroine. Now Diana was not uncomfortable with this action as she certainly derived thrills from it. Her real regret was that she had not thought of doing the same to Chloe. She did though, take the opportunity to mimic Chloe's admonishment, "If you're going to fuck my ass with your hand, then fuck me with your whole hand. Don't be shy. I sure as hell can take it!"

Chloe was actually startled by Diana's verbalization, as it did not dawn on her that Diana would react in that way. It did reinforce her assessment that Diana was her equal to retaining an excessive sexual proclivity like herself. Of course, Chloe complied with Diana's order, and her triple stimulation by her hands and tongue of Diana's nether apertures caused Diana to squirt prodigiously. In addition to Chloe's invigorating actions, her smell and the pleasure of tasting her vulva incited another orgasm for Diana, her most intensive one to date in the whole series of climaxes she enjoyed with her time with Chloe. She was cognizant that Chloe had also reached an orgasm, certainly at the end, to conclude a wondrous girl-on-girl sex.

During the sex with Chloe, Diana had noticed the extra jewelry adornments Chloe wore, of which Diana had not taken much attention to previously. In addition to earrings, which every woman in this orgy wore, plus her wedding and engagement rings, Chloe was wearing an ostentatious ruby and sapphire necklace, plus pink and purple amethyst bracelets on her wrists and ankles. As well Chloe wore two gold plated body chain belts. The latter items were quite similar to the one Angela was wearing.

In Chloe's case, the four bracelets contained nameplate links with various male names. One of the chain belts contained twelve stars containing engraved names as well, but not exclusively male ones. The other belt had eight name plates with each containing three male names. Angela's chain belt did not contain stars, but instead had enjoined a nameplate with words engraved 'TLR Two at a Time' followed by a date.

So, being curious, during the intermission before the second sex scene, Diana asked, "Say Chloe what's with the bling you're wearing? Is there a special reason you're wearing the extra bling that none of us other girls are wearing?"

Unabashed Chloe answered, "Yes I'm wearing five amethyst bracelets on each of my ankles as well as on my left wrist, and I have four on my right wrist for a total of nineteen. In my introduction to you all, I told you that Randy, bless him, arranged to have nineteen players on the University of Minnesota football team fuck me in a gangbang, as a birthday present to celebrate my nineteenth birthday. Each guy who fucked me, presented a gift to me of an amethyst bracelet with a nameplate link containing his name to commemorate his participation to my unusual birthday celebration.

"You may notice that some of the amethyst bracelets are pink whereas the others are purple. The pink bracelets represent those gentlemen who were circumcised, and thus the purple ones were from the guys who were not circumcised. In addition, I've labeled my left leg as my 'black foot' since all of the five bracelets thereon are from black players. My right leg is my 'white foot' as all those bracelets are from white players. Each of my wrists contain bracelets of a pair of black players plus a pair of white players. The extra bracelet on my left wrist represents the only player I fucked of an Asian origin. I like to point out that since I fucked an equal amount of white and black players, I could be considered as an equal opportunity slut without a racist bone in my body. Surely that alone, should qualify me as an admirable person, notwithstanding my licentiousness."

Everyone laughed wholeheartedly at Chloe's overt lampooning of the political correctness' virtue of diversity. She continued her explanation, "As for my ruby-sapphire necklace; this was a gift given to me by my first lesbian lover, Brittany Murdoch. Incidentally, Randy, bless him, was also instrumental in setting up my initial date with her. Brittany is a gold star lesbian who has never been with a man. So naturally I'm honored to have received this gift, which she bestowed to me as a result of her deeming me as the best sexual partner, whom she had ever enjoyed. Since I'm predominantly straight and married to a wonderful man to boot, she was and is cognizant that a permanent relationship between us is not in the cards. Still, she had intimated, that whenever I would have the desire to indulge in some authentic girl on girl sex, I could rely on her to come running even at a moment's notice, never mind whatever her current situation might be. Now such situations have rarely occurred, but true to her word, Brittany has actually answered the call, when I've ever called on her to make good on her promise."

Diana took the opportunity to quip, "Considering the hot sex I just had with you, I can see why this Brittany might have had the inclination to make this wonderful gift to you. You said Brittany is a gold star lesbian. What's that? Did she win a prize or something?"

Chloe chortled in laughter, as she replied, "No! No! No! There is no gold star jewelry as such awarded. It's just a term used to designate a lesbian who has never slept with a man. Brittany told me; she would never have sex with a man unless she was raped. Her paternal grandmother gave her this necklace to wear at her wedding. The grandmother naturally envisioned a traditional heterosexual marriage, but since Brittany knew that was not going to be happening, she felt it was appropriate to give it away to me. And I certainly did wear it at my wedding to Randy. Mind you, our wedding was not the kind likely envisioned by Brittany's grandmother either. You see we got married at the TLR premises wherein everyone including the officiate of the wedding, were naked."

Everyone laughed at learning of the incongruity of the totally naked wedding ceremony. Abbie then asked, "So Angela and Ralph, since you two are also members of this TLR swingers club, did you also have an all-naked wedding ceremony?"

Angela laughingly replied, "Oh no Abbie! We had a wonderfully extravagant wedding ceremony in Hartford, CT. Besides we were not members of the TLR at the time. However, my cousin the wealthy Jed Baxter, who walked me down the aisle, in lieu of my deceased father, gave us a gift of membership to the TLR plus paid-up tickets redeemable for twenty orgies. We have by now well exhausted those initial tickets.

Diana then turned her attention back to Chloe, and asked, "So Chloe what about the body chain belts you're wearing? Are there a sexual significance to those as well?"

Chloe answered, "Oh yes indeedy! In fact, those are my proudest possession. You see the TLR occasionally conducts a sex contest to spice up the orgy activities. Only a woman or sometimes a pair of women can win a TLR sex contest. It being deemed that for a man, the opportunity to participate in a sex contest is sufficient reward in of itself. The prize for winning a contest is a gold-plated body chain belt, like the ones I'm wearing. Since sex contests are featured only periodically at TLR orgies, few female members actually are holders of this belt. I and like the other belt holders, are sure to wear our belts at TLR orgies to remind everyone of our sexual prowess. I actually wear my belt every time I have sex. Just like it seems so does Angela."

Diana was intrigued as she responded, "Oh wow! That sure sounds exciting. So, what kind of contests were they when you won these body chain belts?"

"In the case of the first orgy which was called the 'Daisy Chain Bolero', and it sure was an exotic competition. There were six women and six men in the contest. The recorded music of 'Ravel's Bolero' was played to direct the sexual movements of the contest. As you may know this music consists of repetitions of the same theme with an addition of a musical instrument to the previous repetition. Since the composition lasts sixteen minutes the music was placed on a loop, so that it could be played out endlessly until a winner was determined, but in reality, there was only one repeat of the entire music needed.

"I was designated as the starting point for the contest, and so I was to masturbate as the sole performer. At the second change of music a woman was added for a sixty-nine episode. At the next change of music, a third woman was added to start a daisy chain of cunnilingus. Each succeeding repetition of the musical theme brought in another woman to extend the daisy chain. Once all six women were in the expanding daisy chain, the men were added one by one unto the chain. The woman behind the man was sucking his cock while he was eating out the cunt of the woman ahead of him.

"Once the daisy chain of all twelve persons were complete, the second phase of the contest began. After each subsequent change of music thereafter, required each man to advance one spot, so that the woman he was eating out would in the new position be sucking his cock. This phase continue until each man had eaten out and was blown by every women in the chain. I think this contest was hard, pun intended, on the men since they were expected to continue without respite despite having ejaculated. We women were instructed to retain any ejaculate in our mouths for the duration of the contest.

"The third phase of the contest was called the determination cycle. Again this phase followed the pattern of the second phase, except that the first woman who received a blast of cum into her mouth was declared the winner. As it so happened the winner turned out to be moi. As a bonus for winning, besides receiving the gold plated body chain belt, the other women emptied their mouths of their accumulated cum into my mouth, for a tasty snack. Incidentally, the twelve stars attached to my belt contain the names of my competitors as well as the names of the other men I fucked during that orgy."

Diana then asked. "Oh wow! That sure was a very unique imaginative sex contest indeed! So, what about your other body chain belt victory?"

Chloe replied, "It was called 'Double Pleasure'. That was a very intense contest to the extent only one other woman besides myself entered the contest. That being the case if each of us completed the pattern of sex within the stipulated time limit we would each be declared winners and awarded the TLR body chain belt. What we had to do was entertain all twenty-four men in pairs. Each pair would double penetrate my ass or my twat or I would do two blow jobs simultaneously. Both my opponent and I were able to do it and hence we each received our belt. For this belt I opted to have four name plates engraved with the names of each man I 'entertained.*'(*Air quote)"