Navy Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A laptop?"

"A work laptop; it has access to all the records you need. Eventually, it will have Skype and some remote tools, so the Doc can talk to you, and you can send him real-time information. If you happen to be in a remote area, it has a satellite switch so that you can use it even under the worst disaster."

"This present, I hope you would accept. It would mean a great deal to me when I see you wearing it."

Hope gasped, "Her nurses watch? It looks lovely, a true treasure."

"We will have it recalibrated, so it is accurate. Also, go to an excellent watchmaker and pick out a design you like for your watch, the type that lasts a lifetime. I want my medical staff to have accurate timepieces."

"I received this letter in the post yesterday; I need you to read it."

"Captain Kathy, do you mean this? I didn't do anything special. I am glad you signed up for six more years of service; we need Captains that are professionals."

"Hope, you gave my best friends back to me. I was going to find a way to leave the service; that is why I called 'Jag'. I need someone to kick me in the ass when I slack off. I can't be Captain and handle the crew, that's where you come in. Remember, you asked me what I would do if I didn't have an angry crew to deal with?"

"I don't understand Lee."

"Hope, I will not permit slander in my fleet. We are going to kick your ass all the way to Hospital Apprentice First Class. You may know this rank as Petty Officer Third Class."

"Also, to your other duties, the crew will be your responsibility. You will hear every gripe under the sun. You will have the authority to work with them; if the crew members don't like it, you have the authority to work against them as well. Don't take any shit from the crew."

A nurse took Hope shopping for her clothing. Hope seized on the nurse's experienced advice of what she will need and what are the best items to get.

Hope said to the nurse, "What do you think?"

The nurse gazed at what Hope was wearing, "That is you Hope; Lee will approve."

Hope was modeling her purchases for Lee, Captain Kathy, some nurses and the doc.

"What do you think Captain Kathy? Any fashion advice would be appreciated."

"Hope, that was a lifetime ago, my job is to serve my country."

Hope said boastfully, "Captain Kathy used to be a supermodel. She was on all the covers of the magazines; she would make these drab scrubs look good."

For the last item, Hope wanted to make a grand entrance. She entered the room after donning her scrubs cap.

Captain Kathy laughed, "Blue butterflies? They accent the color of your eyes."

The sound of a scream came from Hope's phone.

Hope said, "Sorry Ma'am, I have class. I need to leave. I expect you to eat every bite of food, Captain Kathy."

Like Lee, Hope could speed read and had a photographic memory; Hope only had a 100 IQ. The two studied together on Sunday nights; Hope could cover more ground with her, than with a classmate.

Hope purchased the best mobile phone and an external battery. She would need to load many medical and drug apps on it.

Lee said, "There are a string of F5 storms out in the Atlantic. I have authorized all classes to go out on various ships on both carrier groups. Hope don't forget your laptop. You are the only one that has contact with the groups. The severe cases, we will fly to the carriers where the docs will treat them."

"The classes will get valuable field experience that they can use for credit to graduate."

One storm would spawn another, in the end, there were five storms. The students stormed the beaches in amphibious landing craft, and five choppers landed on each beach to ferry the wounded to the carriers. The Seabees came in as well to clean up landing and living areas.

Hope got out her Go Pro to capture the destruction. Hope set up her satellite comm link and a solar cell for her laptop and said, "Testing, testing, are you there 'Firebrand' and 'Phoenix'?"

"We hear you Hope, loud and clear."

"Listen, there is utter devastation here. We just located some survivors inland. There are dead everywhere. I expect to see the same on the other islands. There is a cave system here; we are hoping a lot of people took refuge there."

A group of students found the caves; inside, a frantic woman was crying in the back of the cave. Chi Lee approached Hope and said, "We have a woman in premature labor, and we think she has a bad back."

Hope said to a senior teacher, "Ma'am, can you man my laptop and get all information from the other patient to 'The Firebrand'?"

"OK people, I need all of your jackets; go outside to stay warm. This woman is going to need them for her baby."

It was cold, but no one wanted to miss the miracle of life. They tried to help Hope all they could; Chin Lee was translating.

Hope checked the mother's breathing. She put some jelly on the stomach of the woman; soon an image appeared on the screen. Hope turned the screen to the woman.

"Chin Lee, tell her she is going to have a healthy baby girl."

The students carried her husband next to his wife; he eyed Hope warily.

Hope handed her Go Pro to her teacher; everyone shined their flashlights on the woman.

"This baby is not going to wait."

Thirty minutes later Hope spanked the butt of the baby girl. A baby's cry echoed in the cavern to the relief of all.

Hope said, "Organize a stretcher relay team to get these people out of here."

Hope thought fast, "Chin Lee, her birth certificate will be issued on a US military ship; technically, she could be a US citizen. Please, ask the mother if she would like that."

"Please, US."

"What name do you want Ma'am?"

"Hope Emmanuel."

"Sir, can I use that radioman to make introductions to our new arrival?"

"Granted Hope, impressive job out there. It was a little tricky I hear."

Hope said, "All ships, join me in giving a warm welcome a to US citizen, Hope Emmanuel, to the world."

All the Islanders now trusted Hope; the choppers flew them to 'The Phoenix'.

"Doc, I am going to do medical exams on the Islanders; there are too many for sickbay. I am going to bring them to the chapel."

Chin Lee was now on 'The Phoenix'; it was where she was needed. Hope brought all fifty-five Islanders to the chapel; the students were inside waiting for them. Hope pointed to the cross on the door mantle; Chin Lee pointed to the dog collar on the priest.

"Chin Lee said, to the Islanders, "Say, I claim sanctuary."

Lee was visiting Kathy when she got the call.

"Ma'am, this is Hope, I need some favors I hope you can grant. We have a US citizen because this is a US flagged ship. She needs her parents to be in the US with her. We also have all the islanders that claimed sanctuary here on 'The Phoenix'. Their island has no food, water or shelter. I am sure you would not want to leave them to die. That is not the Navy I joined."

"I didn't join that Navy either Hope. I will try to expedite the paperwork, give the phone to your XO."

"Jim, gas up a chopper and put the family on it. It is to land inside the closest US military base on US soil. I will be there to help out; have Chin Lee and Hope come also."

Lee greeted the family as soon as they arrived. Lee asked to hold the baby. Lee put the baby's footprints on the ground.

"Chin Lee, explain the 'Dry foot, Wet foot law' to them, and have them walk around the base for a couple of minutes."

Lee called 911, "Hello, this is Fleet Admiral Lee. I need a two-block perimeter around the US embassy. A chopper will be landing there in a few minutes."

Nothing very much happened at this embassy. Lee's insignia drew them immediately to attention and Lee returned their salute.

Lee barged through the door. "Where is your CO?"

Lee took the baby and the birth certificate and entered the office. "This little girl is a US Citizen as you can see by this certificate. She and her parents have walked around a military base on the US mainland. Now we are here, and I suggest you get the baby her passport first and then the parents. Hospital man Hope and myself will sign as witnesses. I want this done now."

When Lee wanted something done, the red tape didn't exist. Soon there was a US passport lying on the baby's tummy. The parents were confused, and they didn't know who Lee was; she had to be important because of the reaction others had in her presence.

Soon the parents had their right arms raised. Chin Lee said, "Say, I swear."

"I swear."

The CO said, "Chin Lee, tell them it is too late for anyone to object. They have sworn to uphold the Constitution and the laws of America; it has been officiated and witnessed by US law. Welcome them to the US."

"Corporal, get two American flags off my desk." The CO gave the parents the flags and their passports.

"Ma'am, ever since I delivered the baby, the Islanders have come to trust me. I feel it is incumbent for me to be their advocate. You can look at my Go Pro to see the devastation; there is no fresh water, food, or shelter on the islands. If I were in charge, I would deem it sacred ground."

"Between 'The Firebrand' and 'Phoenix' we have fifty-five people claiming sanctuary. Can we get them green cards to get them on their way to citizenship?"

Lee said, "What would you have us do Hope?"

Hope said, "Link up with the chapels so the Islanders can see the family and passports. They will need everything a young family needs; that could be civilian jobs at a Navy base or have him join the Navy, so he and his family could live on base. It will not take long for them to learn English."

"Chin Lee, ask him what job he had."

"Master Electrician Ma'am. Ma'am, they are confused about who you are, could you introduce yourself?"

"Yes of course, where are my manners. I am Fleet Admiral Lee, but please call me Lee." Lee reached out her hand for a handshake.

Both parents were slack-jawed as they shook her hand.

Hope said, "Once he gets through basic training, could you not promote him to Master electricians mate, he already knows the material. Isn't 'The Firebrand' low on personnel? Then his wife and Hope can live on base.

The Mother walked over to Hope and started talking to her directly. Chin Lee got an ear to ear smile on her face. "Hope, they are Catholics, will you consent to be baby Hope's God Mother?"

"I couldn't; I am too young, I am not Catholic."

Lee said, "Hospital man Hope, your age is an advantage because you can watch over her for more years. She is not picking you because of your religion, but your character. Having a medical background can help her in her time of need. It is up to you how active you would be in her life."

Hope was in tears; she nodded her head; the mother came over to Hope to comfort her.

The student's excellence in the field all earned them a promotion; Lee handed out the new ribbons to the students. Everyone in Hope's class knew Lee had big plans for Hope. She was not showing Hope any favoritism. Not only was Hope to do all the levels to finish 'A' school. Hope is working on her HA 1 classes.

Hope was taking a killer 48 credit hour semester; her pre-requisite classes were harder then she thought. Next semester her HA 1 courses were to be scattered in, so she doesn't get burned out with school.

Hope was a natural leader; she inspired her entire class, everyone changed their goals in the Navy, to reach higher. Hope was going to 'The Phoenix' because of the connection she developed with Captain Kathy. Lee would put Hope's classmates into the best positions to help their country.

Most of Hope's class graduated 'A' school, thus earning their 'caduceus'. Now, many were deep into 'C' school. Instructor school was on the minds of many.

Hope returned to the hospital room to see the tiniest morsel of food still on Captain Kathy's plate.

"Right, you have forced me into this Captain, but it is for your good. Doc, I think we need to give Captain Kathy a complete exam, tongue, and fingers only Doc. Ladies, full restraints. You can take her clothes off after she is tied up. Spread those legs nice and wide for Doc to get his head in there."

"Hope, you should get that new intern in here, he has a long-barreled gun in those pants."

"Oh, please Hope, no more people, please stop."

"Did I say you could talk whore? Get him in here."

"Look at these pretty nipples. I bet a cunt like you loves to get the them eaten." Hope lowered her head and gave her right nipple a long lick, with an added tug with her teeth.

"You wanted to see me, Hope?"

"Yes, drop those pants and tease the slut with that big cock of yours. Slap Kathy in the face with it, make her beg, then make the slut grovel to swallow your cock whole."

Kathy was in a haze. Doc was a master at edge play, every time she got close to erupting he would back off.

Doc said, "Nurse, can I get a tray of ice please?" The nurse came back a few minutes later.

Doc said, "We need to cool your little hot box down don't we. We wouldn't want you getting off before we had our fun." Doc was adding one cube after another into Kathy's twat.

"Be a good slut and suck his balls."

"Kiss and lick his little head."

"Spit on it."

"Kiss and lick his shaft up and down, get it wet. I bet you wish you could get your hands on that beef."

"Bob up and down on him, get him hard so that he can fuck you."

Kathy could only obey every command.

Hope went back to feasting on Kathy's tits.

"These are some tasty tits for a cheap whore like you to have."

Lee said, "Doc, don't you have a sizeable anal speculum? I want to open her up to the max before I give her a spanking that every whore dreams of."

"You are a dirty little whore, opening yourself wide open for us."

"Give her a hard-spanking Lee, she likes it hard, just like her fucking."

Lee started slowing to get the endorphins going. Now she shifted into another gear; she was glowing with sweat as a nurse was in between Lee's legs, swallowing all she could.

Hope said, "Doc, she is driving me crazy, I need some of her sweet pussy."

Hope got down on her knees, burying her face deep in Kathy's pussy, eating her out like an expert, each lick hitting Kathy's clit ring.

Lee approached Hope, "Hope, I see you are doing great in all your classes. Once you are aboard 'The Phoenix', would you be willing you to take all the apothecary classes that a Hospital Steward would attend? Our plans for you are to be an HA 1. It would, however, qualify you with all the drugs."

"If you find you would like to be in a different medical track, I will move you there at the same rating."

"I expect in the next six months to a year the war will blow up in our face. The doc could use all the help he can get."

Lee saw baby Hope's father, Lyle, at the end of boot camp, his English improved. Lee said, "I will be keeping an eye on you and your career. I think you can be an asset to your new country. I plan on putting you on 'The Firebrand', the flagship for the fleet. 'The Phoenix' battle group, Hope's ship, travels with us, so we have more firepower."

Lyle said to Lee, "Ma'am, permission to start my testing."

"Granted."

After a rough start, his decision making, and problem-solving skills rose to the top of the class. His classmates took notice; he became a leader without even trying.

Lyle gathered all the testing books he needed to become a Master electricians mate. Every two weeks he would hand in the testing material for that rank. In a matter of months, he handed in his Master Electrician mate tests. His teachers were furious.

Lee said, "Let me get this right, he was a Master Electrician in civilian life. He surpassed all of your tests scores, and you want to hold him back why?"

The teachers sheepishly said, "Ma'am, he would outrank us."

Lee said, "That is not his fault, it is yours. If he outscored all of you, perhaps he should outrank you. I permit you to continue your studies."

Lyle and his classmate were joyous at the end of boot camp.

Lee mounted the podium, "Seaman Lyle, front and center."

"Because of your excellent scores on every test, I have no choice, but to promote you to Master Electrician's mate. In 72 hours you are to report for duty on 'The Firebrand'."

"Let it be known to all of you, that I promote people because of their ability, get into a specialty of your liking and go for it. There is constant turnover in the Navy; pick three specialties you like and ask your captain which he needs most, to serve your country. 'God Bless you, and God Bless America. 'NOT SELF, but COUNTRY!'"

"Just as an aside, anyone taking up culinary arts, remember, I am a steak and potatoes kind of gal."

Lee inspired all. Lee was curious to see how the recruits wanted to express themselves in the Navy. Some friends will compromise with others to keep the group together. Shouting the Navy's motto and invoking 'America' at the end of her speech firmed up the commitment the graduates had in the Navy.

Hope's class was called for assembly and inspection by Lee. After going up and down the rows of sailors Lee said, "Hospital Man Hope front and center."

"Because of the perseverance of your classwork, I promote you to Hospital Apprentice First Class. You are to report to the helipad at 08:00 hours to join 'The Phoenix' where you will report for duty to Captain Kathy."

The group was applauding Hope for her promotion and shouting in celebration.

Lee glared at their RDC, Recruit Division Commander; he was pissed, it showed poorly upon his command. Everyone knew that look; no one ever wanted to see that look. There will be a price to pay. Lee left in a huff. Lee, in general, liked to keep things informal, but military decorum and discipline were hot-button items.

At 00:30 hours, all the students had full gear and were blindfolded. One had a map, compass, and pencil; all electronics stayed in the barracks. The map was a replica of one in the 1920's, well before the base was there.

"You can't use roads to find your way back," said the RDC.

Hope said, "I think they drove in concentric circles, each bigger than the last to confuse us. We need to give everyone a job so that we can complete the mission."

"Well, we have to start somewhere, take a reading and draw a straight line. The county has grown so where the base is, most likely, is not on that map. We will need to find landmarks, like a stone wall or mountain range, then we can decide on a new heading. I don't think we are more than ten miles out."

"Did anyone hear them tell us we could not talk to people to get a new compass heading?"

"I didn't, just the road thing."

After walking in swamp land for thirty minutes, the company had to stop to remove the leeches.

"Save a few in a jar in case someone gets hurt."

"Is that a light in the distance?"

When the group entered the farmhouse, a man in his eighties greeted them.

"Sir. Can you tell us which way the base is? Where are we on this map?"

"Ha, I have not seen one of these maps in thirty years. What the hell did you do to your RDC?"

"Well, when I got promoted many of us broke attention, and some shouted. Fleet Admiral Lee was less than pleased. We knew we were in deep shit with our Chief."

"Ouch, your RDC is a CPO? No wonder he is such a hard ass."

"The swamp was the best way to go, most avoid it and get lost. Let me add some landmarks for you. There are two swamps here, and here, my farm is the biggest, I grow corn, it stretches past the road, you can take it to avoid roads. My next-door neighbor grows tobacco, and this one grows wheat. You will know where you are by the plant. I am here on the map; the base is this way about eight miles."

The person with the map took a reading and drew a straight line.

"Sir, do you have some paper I could have?"

Soon marks were being made on the map, with short crossing lines. The lines continued onto the blank piece of paper."