Naya and Gary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary actually grinned, looking sheepish about it, rubbing his palm over his skull as he glanced in Naya's direction, his eyes sparkling when they dropped to her tits.

"Deal's a deal, I suppose," I shrugged, sitting back in my chair defeated.

"Nah, it's alright," Gary laughed, glancing from Naya to me and back to Naya again. He was giving us an out, if we wanted it. The card game didn't matter to him if this made us too uncomfortable.

"I never bail on a debt," I said.

"Lucky you," Naya said, smiling straight at Gary.

He swallowed hard.

Naya stood upright and stepped slowly around the table to wear Gary sat.

He was babbling some shit about if this was okay with her and all that, but she simply pressed her fingertips to his lips to silence him, running them under his nostrils briefly. I realised it was the same hand she'd used to masturbate with earlier. Hope he got a good whiff of her pussy from her fingertips.

Naya brought her knee up and stretched her foot out beside Gary, resting the point of her heel on the armrest next to him. It brought the smooth length of her leg so close to his arm her knee was almost touching his shoulder.

"You want to touch me, Gary?"

He nodded, and realising he needed further prodding, she suggested he feel her leg. Gingerly he reached out and slid his fingers up her calf, stopping when his hand was half way along the inside of her thigh.

"She's fucking hot, isn't she?" I said, and Gary stuttered she was beautiful beyond belief.

When Naya lifted the hem of her dress and held it over her belly, her entire pubis was on show. She was so wet a drool of pussy-juice dripped from her open cunny, slowly distending.

"Catch that honey, mate," I urged him, and Gary cupped his hand between her legs to stop the snail-trail from reaching the floor. He rolled his hand to pull the rest of it down, and to my astonishment he actually brought his hand up to his mouth and licked it off, making eye-contact with Naya as he did.

"I like a man who knows what's good for him," she giggled, thrusting her hips towards him and spreading her pussy lips wide with her fingers. With her other hand she gripped the top of his head and guided his face into her groin.

This wasn't part of the deal, but it wasn't my say anymore. Naya had full control, and she was grinding her pussy into Gary's face as he slurped and sucked on those meaty lips of hers. His hands reached up and cupped her ass; it was such a contrast, his big ol' pale hands, slightly wrinkled with hair on the bulging knuckles, and the youthful curve of her smooth brown ass-cheeks.

"Fuck yes," Naya gasped, fluttering her lashes at me and baring her teeth in a bestial growl as she forced her pussy on Gary.

I unzipped my fly and eased my dick out, slowly stroking it for Naya's benefit. She grinned at me, bucking her hips until she was fairly ready to bruise poor Gary's face with her hip bones.

She shoved him away so forcefully he fell back against the couch, and for a moment he looked shocked and guilty, as though he'd done something wrong. Realising this kind of sex was new to him (probably the first time he'd experienced anything remotely like it), I grinned at him and suggested he get his dick out, too.

"Let's see what you're packing," Naya encouraged.

He seemed reluctant, but he unzipped anyway. His dick was much bigger than mine, not as long but fatter. He was uncircumcised (which would have disappointed Naya, I knew, so I took a strange sense of comfort from that), and when he pulled the foreskin down his head popped out all wet and pink.

"So big," Naya cooed, rubbing her pussy.

Gary had done well: my girlfriend was so turned on her pink was on full show, a bright gash against her dusky vulva.

She bent over and took him by the hand, guiding him to her pussy. Forty year old men tend to have thicker, meatier fingers, and Gary was no exception. From a sense of denial he still wore his wedding ring, despite the divorce, and Naya chose this finger to insert inside herself. Wiggling her pelvis until she'd swallowed him down to his last knuckle. When he slowly pulled it out and pushed it back in, she threw her head back and groaned.

While he finger-fucked her, she rubbed her clit. When he leant forward for a closer look at her little pussy, she rubbed her hand across his bristly scalp.

They went at like this for a good five minutes while I tugged hard on my dick, and I came before she did, squirting hot cum into my hand and cursing when it spilled through my fingers and onto my lap.

Naya was in the heat of the moment, moaning louder and louder, Gary's finger working like a piston as he rammed it home again and again. Eventually she grit her teeth and clutched his face against her belly, angling her hips away from his hand as the orgasm shook her.

It was a beautiful sight, this young Indonesian girl in a skimpy maid's outfit cumming against this old guy who couldn't believe his luck.

But he was plum out of it if he thought she'd get him off in return. When she'd finished her orgasm, she began to laugh, thanking Gary for his help. She staggered off to the bedroom, covering her ass with her hand as though it was something we hadn't seen already.

"Holy shit..." said Gary, breathless.

He hadn't even cum himself, and it'd taken it out of him. His cock poked up, hard as a steel rod. It would probably stay standing to attention for the next week, I'd imagine.

"She's a fucking star," I whistled, smirking at him.

"She's unbelievable," he said, laughing lightly. "Holy shit."

I could imagine her inside the bedroom listening to us and proudly grinning ear to ear.

He leant forward and took his last beer, sucking down a couple of mouthfuls. He tested the cool glass against his dick, hissing at the cold against the heat of his skin.

I made my way to the bathroom, dick bobbing around in front of me, and washed the jizz off my hand. My half-hard dick tucked safely back inside my pants, I went out to the lounge to find Gary reclined and his old fella still slopped out for all to see.

"Debt's paid, mate," I said, pointing at his dick.

He got all bashful and covered his erection with his hand, trying vainly to get back inside without his zipper catching it.

"Sorry," he offered, not sure what it was in reference to, though.

Gary was returning to his old humilities, and with it came the shame of having had fun. He'd certainly had it beaten into him over the years that sex was something to be embarrassed about. Maybe he'd reflect on today and reconsider that stance; go out and find himself a nice young plaything, like I did.

"Righto, should get going," he said, struggling to his feet and adjusting the boner inside his pants.

"Thanks for popping around," I said cheerily, expecting him to say something naff like 'the pleasure was all mine.'

"It was fun," he simply said, and thanked me again. He called out goodbye to Naya, who shouted back from the bedroom, and I closed the kitchen door behind him.

When I went back through to the lounge, Naya was there (changed into a tracksuit) looking at Gary's deck of nudie girl cards.

"Ah, he forgot his cards," I said. "I'll give em back at work on the weekend."

Naya was shuffling through the deck, checking out each girl I supposed, but when she got to the last card she paused and frowned at me.

"There's fifty-three cards in here, not fifty-two."

"That's weird," I sniffed, shrugging.

She arched one brow at me suspiciously.

"What?" I protested.

"Just thinking," she said.

I went through to the bathroom, and checking to see Naya wasn't watching me, I slipped into the spare bedroom instead and reached above the bookcase there. The deck of cards I'd hidden up there, the same nudie girl ones that Gary owned and which I'd bought the other day. It was a card short now, but I'd simply replace the missing one when I returned Gary's deck to him at work.

12