Neat N' Naked 02: Brandi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worried that Liz would turn her head and see the naked Brandi in his bedroom. He slowly worked his way up her legs massaging her ankles and calves. He reached her knees and flexed them several times and then worked his way up her thighs rubbing and caressing the taut flesh of her toned legs.

She waved at him to keep going, as she started to rub her own naked body. Brandi knew the next part could be tricky. She didn't even know her name if she was bi or even bi-curious. She had to wait for just the right moment when she was lost in her arousal.

He moved up her thighs getting close to her slit. He was about to make contact with it when he remembered what Brandi had told him to do. Shifting positions, he began to massage her neck and shoulders.

Ark was shocked that she wasn't putting up much of a fight or saying anything. He was starting to get worried.

Brandi was worried about the lack of response from the young woman. Not a single moan of pleasure, not a sigh of contentment, nothing. Was she asleep? she wondered as Ark rubbed Liz's shoulders and neck.

Ark worked his way down her back making sure to massage her shoulder blades and spine thoroughly. Soon all that was left were her glutes. He added more lotion to his hands and slowly began to work them into her soft ass cheeks, being careful not to get too close to any holes, uncertain if it was safe to use this inside a woman. Slowly he worked over her ass, kneading the cheeks thoroughly and forcefully.

"Oh that feels so good," Liz murmured, wondering why her shy, skittish, boyfriend had suddenly changed. Ever since they'd started dating he had been timid and avoided anything smacking of intimacy. There was something about him though, something that drew her to him, she couldn't explain it, even if she wanted to. She fell in love with him the first time she'd laid eyes on him and instantly knew that they were soulmates. Whatever the reason for the change, Liz was grateful and hoped to finally make love to him tonight.

Ark slowly continued to rub the lotion into her skin making sure to get every inch of her ass without getting too close to her hole. His strong hands, slick with lotion as he rubbed up and down her ass, then back down her thighs and up closer to her pussy, making sure to see if this was the right thing to do as he glanced at Brandi.

Brandi held up two fingers in a V and pressed them against her lips and then started wiggling her tongue between them letting him know the next step, hoping he'd understood the signal.

Ark nodded and carefully moved his head closer to Liz. Then like he did with Brandi in the living room. He slowly started at the bottom of her slit and licked up, tasting her for the first time, letting his wet tongue glide over her moist slit.

"Oh my god," Liz moaned as his tongue touched her damp slit. "Ark that feels so good" as she opened her legs, allowing him all the access he wanted. "I'm so happy you're doing this, you don't know how happy you're making me tonight" as tears of joy leaked from her eyes.

Ark kept slowly licking her like he had Brandi, moving his tongue up and down her slit while slowly trying to push into her. She was a lot tighter then Brandi was though so it took a bit more work to slide his tongue into her slit. For some reason, he thought Liz tasted sweeter.

Brandi silently approached the engrossed couple. Taking his arms, she pulled them behind his back and signaled to him to keep them there. Then bending at her waist so that her boobs were resting on the top of Ark's head, she started massaging her ass while Ark continued to explore his girlfriend.

"Oh Ark," Liz moaned, as she felt hands on her glutes and he licked her pussy. She was amazed at how talented his tongue was. Her hands slid under her body and started to squeeze her breasts as Ark made her feel so good.

Ark's cock twitched as he felt Brandi's breasts on his head. He did his best to ignore them as he focused on pleasuring his girlfriend as no man had done before. He continued to lick, slowly but surely pressing his tongue deeper and deeper into Liz's folds. Tasting her as Brandi continued the massage he had started.

"Does this mean you're ready to let me take your Cherry Ark?" Liz asked as she tried to roll over. Brandi tried to stop her from turning, but she was already off-balance and Liz's shifting made Brandi fall to the floor.

"OWW FUCK!" Brandi exclaimed as her ass hit the floor hard.

Everyone froze in horror, for different reasons. Brandi, because she knew she would have to defuse an irate girlfriend, Ark because he was scared what was about to happen and Liz, trying to process the naked female form that she watched bounce after hitting the floor. Brandi mentally cursed herself for not planning this better and hoped she hadn't just destroyed Ark's relationship.

Ark wisely moved away from the two women and waited for Liz to react. He hoped things would work out, but...all he could do now was hope that he would survive the fallout.

"Ark, what the fuck! Who the hell was that?" Liz yelled as she reached to turn on the nightstand light.

The room was bathed in a soft glow, exposing all three naked people to each other. Liz was sitting up on the bed, her breasts heaving in desire and fright, her legs spread wide exposing her wet engorged lips.

Ark was squatting at the foot of the bed, his face covered with pussy cream, cowering in fright.

Liz turned her head and saw an amazonian, the naked blond woman on the floor, looking down at her ass rubbing it. For some reason, the woman on the floor looked familiar, but she had trouble placing her until she noticed a faded blue and purple tattoo on her ankle. Recognition dawned in her eyes and she hesitatingly whispered "M......mo.....mom....?"

Brandi's head whipped up and around and looked at Liz's face. "Bethy?" she asked in shock.

Ark looked back and forth between the two women, He had never met Liz's mom. Until recently she'd been living in California and had only moved back to town recently. Liz had told Ark her name was Tracey and that she was a teacher. Ark hadn't cared about family, remembering how his own had nearly cost him his life and freedom.

"I thought you said your mom worked as a Teacher Liz?" Ark asked as he looked at Liz, his eyes focusing on her smooth shaved pussy, desperate to stick his tongue or cock into it.

Since she knew about the other woman, her shock wasn't as severe as her daughters. Brandi stood up and looked at the couple. Finding her voice she asked, When did you start going by Liz? You told me your boyfriend's name was Mark?"

Brandi had always been open about sex with her daughter, she hadn't hidden it from her, even teaching Liz how to masturbate and all about birth control. Brandi had even helped a few of Liz's friends, of both genders, with their first experience. Of course, Brandi and her husband were swingers and once Beth was of age, she joined in those parties, though never with or near her parents.

Liz looked in shock from her boyfriend to her mom and back, like someone watching a tennis match. What is going on here?" she asked as her mother's questions penetrated the fog of lust enveloping her brain. "I use Liz for work since there was already a Beth there, "she said, "and I told you, his name was Ark, not Mark."

The two women looked at each other and then at Ark. "You hired my mom to fuck you?" she asked, tears forming in her eyes. "I thought you wanted me to be your first."

Ark felt ashamed at what he had done. He had barely been able to justify it to himself, but to Liz, there was no way to defend himself and no reason to hide anything. He stared at the floor and mumbled, "I did, I do, and you still can be. But I felt inadequate. The way you'd talked about sex, those parties that you went to, pleasuring both men and women... " Ark paused to gather his thoughts as he spoke.

"You told me how you loved the things that had been done to you. I didn't even know what you were talking about. I had to look up some of the terms,...Liz, I love you, I love you more than you will ever know or understand. The way you talked about sex... there was no way that I could hope to compare to your past lovers." He looked at Liz, they had talked about sex before, but had never done anything more than kiss and grope a little, and they never had an open and honest discussion before.

"I came across an ad for Neat N" Naked... Some of the reviews I'd read were unbelievable, so I called them... I wanted to learn to please you, to be the lover you deserve. The lady I spoke with offered several women who had experience teaching about sex. I had even heard of Brandi, Tracey, your mom before." Ark paused again. Then sighed.

"The lady on the phone didn't tell me her real name, so I didn't know I was hiring your mom. How was I to know she worked for Neat n Naked?" Ark asked as tears filled his eyes...

"So you didn't..." she asked looking at her mother and her boyfriend.

"Oh God, no honey. You know me better than that. You know I would never take the first time away from a couple," she said, looking at her daughter.

"I stroked his cock a bit, when we got naked, then I gave him a blow job and he licked my pussy. That's all we did before you got home. All he would tell me is how much he loved you and wanted to be able to please you. He was worried that he would lose you if he couldn't satisfy you. I was only here to help him, overcome his fear, and encourage him to bed you. I was only going to participate if I was invited."

She stood up and looked at the couple. "You both have a lot to talk about. I'll leave and you can figure this out. I just ask, that if you decide to break up, please let me help you work things out first." She started walking to the bathroom to get dressed, wondering if this would be the first relationship she wouldn't be able to fix.

"She only had the time to teach me how to use my mouth... and she only told me what to do... I still don't know if I'm doing it right, making you feel good," he told Liz.

Liz watched as her mother went to dress as Ark pleaded his case. Liz, making a decision shouted, "No! Mom! Wait!" she jumped up and ran over to her mom. Grabbing her hand, she pulled her back into the bedroom and onto the bed.

"Did you call her just so that you could make sure you'd be able to make me cum?" she asked Ark. He nodded at her and thought that things might not be so bad after all.

"Did she teach you how to lick pussy, today?" Ark continued nodding.

"Are you willing to teach us both?" she asked nervously, looking at her mother.

Brandi smiled and said, "of course I am." Liz leaned in and Brandi kissed her like a lover as she took her daughter's hand and placed it on her breast. Ark watched in stunned amazement at the scene. His cock demanded equal time with the mother-daughter lips and tongues that were exploring the unknown, yet familiar territory. He just stood there watching, not sure how to involve himself, not sure that he wanted to, watching them was hot as hell. He never understood why Liz had picked him, but he wanted to make her happy in every way he could, and hopefully, with her mother's help he could learn to do just that.

Breaking the kiss with her daughter, Brandi reached for Ark's hand. He put his hand in hers and watched Liz stare hungrily at her mother. "It's time to get rid of that ancient cherry," Brandi told him.

He had only seen Liz naked a few times, but it was enough to always get him hard, this time was no exception. With the lights on in the room now he let his eyes fall on his lovely girlfriend, fully nude, laying on his, no not his, their bed, her legs lewdly spread wide apart letting him see all of her and how ready she was to take him. Looking at Brandi laying next to her daughter on the bed, he could now see the similarities in the bodies. Maybe that's at least part of the reason why he was drawn to her from the beginning. He remembered his earlier lessons well and he reached out with both hands and gave Liz's breasts a soft squeeze. Feeling the slightly smaller orbs, enjoying the soft warm feeling in his hands. His cock twitched as he softly pushed his palms into her nipples.

Brandi nodded in approval, as she watched his hands start to massage her daughter's breast. She had helped many couples and had been in many threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes, but for some reason when one of the participants was your only child it was hotter than anything she had experienced. Brandi moved back on the bed making some room for Ark and began to rub her clit watching them.

Liz laid there as Ark squeezed her breasts. She felt the bed shift as Brandi/Tracey/Mom moved back to give them room. Ark's hands were so gentle, it was like he was scared to hurt her. "I'm not glass, squeeze my tits, play with them Ark, have fun with them." Brandi smiled hearing her words echoed by her daughter.

Feeling the warm flesh under his hand was wonderful. He had always wondered what they would feel like and taste like. He leaned down and for the first time sucked a nipple into his mouth. He flicked his tongue over one then the other, enjoying the warmth and the taste. He found suckling on breasts oddly comforting. After spending some time enjoying her nipples, he looked up at Brandi, "So what do I do now Brandi?"

"Follow Bethy's err, I mean Liz's lead. She'll show you what she wants. Trust yourself, Ark, you know more than you think you do," as her fingers caressed her clit lightly, wishing it was her being filled with cock.

His hands felt so good on her tits and she had been so close. She was now even more turned on and feeling the need to cum. She pushed him down and spread her legs a bit waiting for him to take the clue as her mother told him to follow her lead.

She pushed him down and he was looking up between her spread legs as she sat on the edge of the bed. He moved closer and began to lick her again, putting his right hand on her left thigh as he pushed her left leg slightly to open her up even more for him.

Brandi moved closer to watch Ark lick her daughter's pussy as she continued to finger herself. Liz sensing her presence looked over and started rubbing on the nipples that fed her when she was a baby as she kissed her mother again.

Ark continued to lick at Liz's sweet pussy, feeling the slight difference between it and Brandi's pussy. He slowly started to push his tongue into her tightness, seeing how far he could push it into her without hurting her.

Brandi and Liz kept kissing as their hands explored each other's body. Soon Liz lay back on the bed and without a word, Brandi straddled her face and lowered herself onto her daughter's mouth.

Ark watched and kept slowly pushing his tongue deeper and deeper into Liz. Softly swirling it around inside her soft folds as he pushed deeper and deeper till most of his tongue was inside of her. His eyes though watched Brandi straddle Liz's face and watched her begin work on her Mother, watching what she did to see if he could copy some of it to use on Liz herself.

Liz started with long slow strokes of her tongue starting from the clit to the asshole, then she licked around the pretty little rosebud before moving her tongue back to her mom's clit and flicking it. "Oh my God," Brandi moaned as her daughter's tongue teased her pussy.

Ark couldn't see that well what Liz was doing, but he didn't like the idea of licking anyone's asshole. So he slowly began to pump his tongue in and out of Liz's pussy as he watched Brandi being licked by her daughter. Ark was still at a bit of a loss of it all, this seemed like a fantasy or something, unreal in a lot of ways. But he continued to do his best.

"Oh, god baby girl your tongue...so good" as Brandi began to bounce slightly enjoying her daughter's tongue fucking.

Liz used her legs to pull Ark tighter against her pussy, as her hands began to squeeze her tits.

Ark felt Liz's legs close around him and doubled his efforts to use his tongue on her. Licking her, using it to probe into her depths and flit her clit a few times hoping she enjoyed that. All while watching Brandi have the same thing done to her and looking up past Liz's wonderful breasts.

Liz pulled her head away from the hole she was pulled from many years ago and said: "I need it, I need it now." Brandi climbed off her daughter and nodded at Ark.

Ark seemed to catch on this time. But he was unsure of himself. He stood and looked at Brandi to tell him what to do next. His hardness stood up proud, "What about condoms? Or Lube? Do we need those?" Ark asked.

Brandi reached over and pushed two fingers into her daughter's open and waiting hole. Liz moaned in pleasure as her mother started to finger her. "I think she's wet enough," Brandi said, slipping in a third finger. "If you need lube for vaginal sex, it means you're not spending enough time on foreplay or the woman has health issues. As for birth control that's up to you. I know that Liz wants kids, do you"

She pulled her fingers out of her daughter and put them into Liz's mouth. She started sucking on them, cleaning her nectar off her mother's fingers.

"I.. I mean I know she wants kids... But... We've never gotten this far... Liz?" Ark asked as he looked up at her. He did have some condoms if she wanted them but he would leave that up to her for now. This was all happening so fast, Ark was hardly able to keep up.

"As the ad says, Just do it," Liz said, getting annoyed, wondering why it was taking him so long. Taking a deep breath she had to remind herself that he Hadn't had a normal upbringing and that this was all new to him.

Ark moved up onto the bed and looked at Brandi once more before he carefully took hold of his cock and crawled on top of Liz. He put his cock by the hole he loved to taste. He hoped that he knew what he was doing, as Liz looked a lot smaller and tighter than her mother. He gently pushed his cock into Liz's wet pussy. Feeling her warm wetness envelop him, he moaned, not believing how much better it was than Brandi's blow job.

"Fuck yes," Brandi said, watching the large cock slide into her daughter.

Liz's eyes were closed and she was biting her lip as he entered her. "Fuck her Ark, make my baby girl cum on your dick," Brandi told him with her eyes locked on their joined pelvises as she rubbed herself.

Ark slowly began to pump in and out of Liz's tight pussy. He didn't want to cum too soon, but he knew he wasn't going to last long. The sensations were incredible, he knew that if he came too soon that it would ruin it for Liz. He tried to hold on and pump in and out of Liz as long as he could.

As Ark stood by the edge of the bed fucking Liz, Liz's mom, Brandi grabbed the railings of the four-poster bed, lifted herself, and swung her legs onto Ark's shoulders so that his mouth was pressed against her lips. As Brandi held herself up with her arms, "Eat my pussy while you fuck my daughter," Brandi said, hoping that by making him focus on eating her pussy, his ejaculation would be delayed.

Ark's mind was clouded with lust as his mouth closed around Brandi's pussy once more. Liz's tight pussy was too much, he was thrusting hard and fast now, there was nothing he could do but moan into Brandi's pussy as he drove himself deeply into Liz's tightness and emptied his balls. Ark felt a wave of pleasure flow through him, then an overwhelming sadness from his failure. His mouth fell away from Brandi as his shame built. He knew Liz needed more, Brandi needed more and he was spent. He had let Liz down.

When Ark's orgasm subsided, Liz pulled herself off his cock, spun around and wrapped her lips around it, sucking off their commingled juices and caressing his balls, not letting his cock grow soft. Pausing for a moment, Liz said, "stay hard baby, I want to watch you fuck my mom." Then she sucked his whole length into her mouth.