Neat N’ Naked 16: Patti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to make me mad?" She asks. "Be careful what you wish for little girl, you might get it."

Riley thought about it for a moment, before nodding.

Grabbing Riley by the throat she sits up and pulls the hapless girl over her lap. The large dildo pressed onto her stomach. Raising her hand, she slaps Riley on the ass. "Is this what you wanted you little disobedient bitch? To get beaten like the skank whore you are?" she screams as she continues to slam her hand on Riley's ass and thighs.

Riley whined and wriggled on Patti's lap. The spanks hurt, but the rough treatment thrilled Riley. "I'm sorry mommy!" Riley cried out.

"No, you're not, you little whore. You've been begging for this." She says continuing to spank her, admiring how her ass jiggled with every strike. She forced Riley's legs apart and started to spank her on the pussy.

Riley howled in pain and pleasure as Patti's hand slammed into her wet pussy. Riley was getting close to another orgasm, and she became incoherent as she begged Patti for more.

"Speak English you uneducated tramp. I know your mouth is better at sucking cunt than talking, but I know you can speak." Patti says continuing her assault on Riley's pussy.

"Moommmyyyy!" Riley wailed, unable to say anything more.

"SUCH! A! BAD! GIRL!" Patti screamed punctuating each word with a hard slap on the pussy. "YOU! WILL! REGRET! MAKING! ME! DO! THIS!" as she watched the pale skin change colors.

Riley sobs in ecstasy as the slaps connect with her dripping pussy. On the last word, she has the most powerful orgasm of her life. "MOMMY!" Riley screams, squirting all over Patti as the powerful orgasm ravages her.

"Such a little slut you are. Now start licking your slime off me. Or I will make your tits match your ass and pussy." She commands the younger woman.

"No." Riley gasped, rolling onto her back and looking up at Patti in defiance.

"Oh, you think that was a request. Something you could say no to? GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND LICK ME CLEAN!' she bellowed at the top of her lungs. Her face turning red and spittle spraying like Riley had moments before.

In a calmer voice she says "If you don't, I'll drag your naked ass out to my car, and drive you downtown. I dump you out of my car in front of a biker bar and leave you there. No clothes, no cash, no phone, nothing but you skank holes to trade for a ride home."

Reilly's eyes widened in shock when Patti said that. "Um... Patti? C-could you maybe... Um, bring it down a little bit? Please?" Riley asked, feeling genuine fear at the threat.

Patti looked at her with a single raised eyebrow. "Do you think this is a game?" She said staring hard at Riley. "Did I give you a safe word? she asks.

"N-No... But... The lady on the phone said..." Riley said, a shiver of fear running down her spine.

"She isn't here, is she?" Patti pointed out. "Is anyone here but you and I?" She sat on the table. Now, do as I told you or else...

Riley knelt and began to lick Patti clean. Licking up her cum part wasn't what made Riley hesitate. It was the fact that Patti had threatened to drag her to a biker bar. Riley wanted the mommy experience, not the evil stepmother. The fear became real, and somehow it helped intensify the experience. Riley was even more aroused than before. 'Either Pattis is a genius or scarier than I thought,' she told herself.

"Now that's a good girl.' Patti said soothing the girl. "Get mommy nice and clean, and I'll give m;y sweet girl a nice bath before I tuck her in for the night. she said petting Riley on the head.

Riley licked Patti's thighs and stomach clean, licking every inch of her smooth skin clean. "I'd like a bath mommy," Riley whispered, as she continued to lick Patti.

"I know you would my sweet. When you finish cleaning mommy, we can take a bath together."

Riley licked every drop of her cum off of Patti, before standing up. "So... Bath time now mommy?" Riley asked.

"Yes, my sweet. Let's go take a bath." Patti says standing up and following that sexy rotund ass into the bathroom.

Riley followed Patti into the bathroom and turned on the faucet, filling the tub with warm water. "So how do we do this? I haven't taken a bath in forever." Riley chattered.

Patti climbs into the tub making herself comfortable. She made sure she could reach the various bottles she would need. "Now my sweet, get in the tub and sit in front of me so I can hold you while I wash my pretty girl."

Riley climbed into the tub. She sat between Patti's legs and leaned back against the older woman. "This is what I had in mind when I called you mommy. I did like the spanking though." Riley said, enjoying the feeling of Patti's body pressed against her back.

"I bet you did you, silly girl," Patti says pulling her close and pinching her nipples. "You know mommy would never let any mean dirty bikers touch your sweet sexy body. I was only trying to scare you. Now relax and let me wash you." Patti picks up a bottle of Johnsons and Johnsons no more tears shampoo pours some on Riley's head. Patti starts to give Riley a scalp massage working the shampoo into a lather.

Riley leaned back and snuggled against Patti. "That did scare me, mommy. I wanted to run and hide." Riley admitted. "But the fear did make me tingle all over. It felt kinda nice." Riley let out a soft moan, enjoying the way her scalp was being massaged. "This feels so nice." Riley sighed, closing her eyes.

"Yes. Yes, it does my sweet. Mommy loves this part the best. Taking care of my pretty princess after playing with her kitty." Patti said smiling as she kissed Riley on the back of the neck. She ran her fingers through Riley's hair undoing knots while working in the shampoo.

Riley sighed again, sinking a little deeper into the water. "Wash my chest to mommy?" Riley asked.

"I will my sweet. Now relax and let mommy take care of you," she says reaching around and caressing an erect nipple. Patti started scooping water up to rinse the shampoo from her hair.

Once her hair was free of suds, Riley took the bottle of liquid soap and pumped a few squirts into her hands. She rubbed her hands together building up a lather. She started at Riley's neck, Patti used her hand's wash and massage Riley's neck and shoulders.

Riley moaned again, as Patti's hands worked over her body. It felt so relaxing. Being caressed like this was almost as good as sex. "Mommy, I'm getting sleepy," she yawned.

"Go ahead my sweet. It's been a long day." Patti says as she starts to wash Riley's breasts and stomach. As she washed she stared singing a sweet melodic song.

There is a castle on a cloud

I like to go there in my sleep

Aren't any floors for me to sweep

Not in my castle on a cloud

There is a lady all in white

Holds me and sings a lullaby

She's nice to see and she's soft to touch...

She listened to Patti's wonderful sotto voce, acapella rendition of the Broadway song. Riley snuggled into Patti, enjoying the loving way the older woman was washing her. She rested her head on Patti's breast and without a thought sucked a nipple into her mouth. Riley sighed in contentment and drifted off to sleep suckling on Patti. Patti continued singing as she finished washing Riley.

She says Riley I love you very much

I know a place where no ones lost

I know a place where no one cries

Crying at all is not allowed

Not in my castle on a cloud

When the last note faded she leaned down and kissed the top of Riley's head. In the short time they'd known each other, Patti started to have maternal feelings for her client.

Patti sensed that Riley had fallen asleep. She Continued her routine. She washed and massaged each arm in turn. and then Riley's crotch, taking a minute to caress her pussy before she rinsed her off.

Easing the sleeping girl out of the tub, Patti picked her up and wrapped her in a towel. Patti took Riley to her bedroom and put her down on her bed. She patted the girl's body dry, she tossed the towel aside. She put Riley in her bed and tucked her in. Instead of leaving, Patti slipped into the full-size bed. She spooned with Riley and let herself drift off to sleep, holding her new playmate.

Riley woke up a few hours later, clean, dry, naked, and curled up next to Patti. Riley stretched which woke Patti. "Um... Hi." Riley sputtered. "Are we done?" Riley asked.

Patti stretched letting the covers fall off her body, exposing her breasts. "That's up to you my sweet. Did you?"

"I did, Patti thank you. It was all I hoped for and more," She threw her arms around the older woman and buried her head in her breasts.

Patti smiled and mussed her hair, "I had fun. I hope you call me again." She kissed the younger woman.

"I definitely will," Riley said, leaning off the edge of the bed and fishing her wallet out of her purse. "So how much do I tip?" Riley asked.

"That's up to you my sweet. You pick the amount." Patti told her as she got out of bed and stretched again, twisting her body to show it off.

"Ok." Riley said, handing Patti a bill, "Is a hundred enough? Or should I give you more? I don't know the rules." Riley said.

"Whatever you want to tip sweetie. It's up to you."

"One hundred then," Riley said. "Actually two," Riley said handing her a second bill. "I guess that's it..." Riley whimpered. She wanted to ask, but couldn't bring herself too. She got out of bed and brought Patti her clothes. She sat on the bed, watching Patti as she dressed.

As Patti fastened the strap on her last shoe, Riley squeaked "Actually I have a question..." Patti stopped what she was doing and looked at Riley. "...The special friend." Riley blurted.

Patti reached into her pocket and took out a business card. "What do you do for a living?"

"I teach kindergarten. Sometimes I get jealous of the kids. Their moms hug and kiss and love them. My mom ran off when I was young, and my dad was... well, he was a guy."

Patti nods in understanding. "I know it sucks my sweet, I have many clients with similar stories. I know as a teacher you don't make a lot of money. If you want to make some extra cash, call this number and let them know I referred you. With only three or four appointments a week you could double your income. You set your schedule and I know my guy would love a submissive little girl like you. If you like guys."

"Ok. I'll think about it. Even if I don't take the job, I'll hire you again. This isn't the last time you'll see me. I promise." Riley said, kissing Patti on the lips. They said their goodbyes and Riley watched as Patti left the apartment, the card in her hand.

She went to make herself dinner and sat down to eat. As she watched the local news, she kept looking at the card. She took out her phone and pulled up the Jimmy Choo site and found the shoes Patti was wearing cost $995. That made up her mind. She picked up the card and dialed the number.

It was an automated system that ran thought a preliminary questionnaire. Once she answered all the questions, the robotic voice told her she would receive a text soon.

The text message was a link to a website where she filled out information about herself. It took her two hours to finish. When she did she received an email that someone would be in touch soon. Before she could close the page, her phone rang.

"So you decided to take the job my sweet," Patti's voice boomed from the speaker. "Let me tell you the real deal..."

8========D

Please let me know if you liked this story. I do not make money from writing. My sole reward is your comments, votes, likes, follows, shares, and emails. Hearing from readers is what encourages me to keep writing. I am a firm believer that feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

Sal De Klerk, "The Salacious Scribe".

12