Nebula and Thor: Guardians, Lovers.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned and pulled his hair hard which made him wince, but he was determined to keep going along this course. He dug his hand down into her pants until his fingers felt the downy frizz of her pubic area.

For a second he considered how strange it was that many humanoid species (Nebula was technically an alien after all) shared the same physical characteristics, even down to things as trivial as body odor and pubic hair. If he closed his eyes and never saw what she looked like, she would be indistinguishable from any human or asgardian woman.

Nebula froze as she felt his fingers digging deeper into her pants, nobody had ever touched her down there before. Then she gasped and opened her eyes wide when she felt his finger touch her clitoris for the first time. "BY THE GODS!!" she exclaimed in a hoarse whisper. It was an electric shock of pure pleasure!

Thor noticed and kept rubbing it, watching her lift her pelvis into the air and shut her eyes tightly, her mouth panting heavily. Then he stopped abruptly, causing her to collapse with a disappointed groan. He just smirked and quietly instructed her to lift her hips, then he tugged her pants down, revealing her crotch which was hidden by a layer of short cropped bluish black pubic hair. He was pleasantly surprised to see that it wasn't too long and unkempt, which led him to wonder why she actually took the time to trim it, but then shrugged and kept going.

Once again she felt very exposed and moved her hands to cover herself, but he gently moved them away and began kissing her lower belly, leaving a trail of saliva down to the top of her fuzzy hair.

He realized that her boots were impeding his progress with undressing her, so he moved back and pulled them off her feet, followed by the rest of her pants.

Now Nebula was completely naked, a blue skinned woman laying on the bench and feeling very exposed in front of him. She pulled her knees up and covered her chest while staring at him with a slightly uncomfortable look in her eyes.

Thor immediately deduced that she felt very awkward and self conscious in front of him, especially since he was still fully clothed and staring at her lithe nude blue body.

He sat up and began pulling his shirt off, but she surprised him by also sitting up and grabbing his shirt from his hands and quietly telling him, "let me do this for you since you have done it for me. Raise your arms."

He smiled and did as he was told, watching her face as she slowly pulled his shirt up, revealing the muscular body that she had been spying on for the last week or so. Nebula was studying his physique, her eyes dancing around the musculature of his chest and belly.

Then when his shirt was off, she tossed it aside and while sitting on her knees on the bench, began to slowly and gently run her hands over his torso. Her eyes followed her fingers as they traced the contours of his muscles, and she breathed in his manly scent which inexplicably made her desire him even more. (of course she didn't yet know about the power of pheromones)

Thor let Nebula explore him and become accustomed to touching a man's body intimately. Even her metal hand felt somewhat warm, in addition to being hard and smooth.

After a moment, he took her hands and moved them down to his belt, and she looked up at him questioningly. He nodded and she began unbuckling it, then she slowly tugged his pants down until his own crotch began revealing itself.

A patch of light brown hair, followed by something big and hard which made her tug harder in order to get past it. Suddenly "it" sprang out and almost hit her face, causing her to fall back on her hands.

She had never seen a penis before, and she looked up at him again with that questioning face. He smiled at her and said "Go ahead, Nebula. You can touch it." She hesitated before nodding and slowly grasping it in her natural hand.

It felt warm and very firm, like a fleshy rod that had veins running it's length and extra skin over the top, like some kind of beige colored worm or the trunk of an animal. It had to be at least seven inches long. She noticed the skin sac hanging underneath with two round egg shaped things inside, and it was sparsely covered with long hairs.

The manly scent was much stronger now, and she decided that this thing called a penis wasn't pretty, but it wasn't unsightly either. It just looked like a fleshy appendage that was drastically different from what was between her legs, although the hair was similar texturally. She knew enough to know that men were different down there than women, she had just never actually seen the difference with her own eyes.

Thor closed his eyes and savored the warmth of her hand as it gripped his shaft. Her tentative actions were working in his favor, he could more easily control the pace of the process. Still, he was very aroused and did want to get started with the real fun soon, so he said "Help me take my boots off, I want to be as unfettered as you are."

She nodded solemnly and he sat down on the bench as she yanked them off, followed by his pants. Then he stood up and she looked up at his godlike physique, now exposed for her eyes only. He met her gaze and took her hands, pulling her up to stand close to him.

Their eyes locked on one another's, he drew her close and pressed her body against his, letting her feel his warmth against hers as he began kissing and nibbling her neck and jawline. She felt his hot penis sandwiched between them, and it's presence made her vagina tingle until she felt something wet running down her inner thigh.

He felt her dampness against his crotch and knew that she would be wet and ready for the next step, so he stepped back and swept her off her feet which made her gasp, yelp, and kick her feet weakly. Then she moaned softly as he kissed her, and then laid her down on a nearby flattened stone slab, about the same size and height as a large bed.

This time, he laid down with her, resting his body between her knees and supporting his upper body on his elbows. Still kissing her, he held her by the back of her head while she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Nebula felt him gently grinding his penis against her crotch, and knew she was very wet down there judging by how little friction there was. She sensed a growing need inside her body, a need for more of him somehow... but how?

Thor was aching to get into her body, but he knew that he needed to go about everything very delicately and tactfully so that she would love the experience and not regret it, so he restrained himself. Instead, he pulled back from her face and crawled backwards until he was face to face with her soaking wet vagina.

It was glistening with her effusions, and the strong musky odor of a woman's nether regions after a day or two of intense activity without bathing filled his nostrils. Once again, he expected this because she couldn't possibly know any better, but he found himself basking in it's allure.

It was distinctive and raw, and proved that she was mostly woman, NOT machine. The pungent aroma carried with it powerful feminine pheromones that drove a receptive man wild with desire, as it was doing to Thor at that moment.

He admired the purple inner lips for a second before abruptly dragging his tongue over her little button which barely protruded from under it's little fold of flesh. It was salty and gooey, and it made her gasp and arch her whole body.

Just as she was beginning to wonder what he was doing down there, her mind reeled from the intensity of his tongue against her privates! Did people actually do this?? It felt incredible and she didn't want him to stop, murmuring between panting groans "by the Gods...please Thor..don't stop...please...don't.."

After only a couple of minutes, he knew she was going to orgasm explosively; her body was stiff and her thighs were trembling which were obvious signs, but more than that, she simply never had before. She was long overdue and she deserved this.

He continued working her little nub until she raised her hips high into the air (he had to move with her to keep from stopping). Then she held her breath and trembled, and finally exploded into a violent orgasm that wracked her entire body.

"..B-BY THE GODSSSSSAAAAARRRGGHH" She moaned long and loudly, her hands balled into her fists and her face an expression of sheer intense sensation, with her mouth open and her eyes tightly shut.

She finally collapsed and her body went slack, her post-orgasmic face turned to the side, eyes shut, while absently biting her finger. Her chest still heaved, but it only took a couple of minutes for her to come pback to reality.

Nebula opened her eyes and slowly turned to look at him, then she shook her head and whispered "..I..I...never knew anything could feel so good..Thank you..."

Actual intercourse would be painful for her at first, so he said, "There's more, Nebula. Different sensations that are just as good, but I need to know if you want to keep going with all of this. "

Her eyes widened and said "More?! ...by the gods YES..please..,I need more of you...I need..something..."

"Here is what you need, Nebula...and now you shall have it." He replied, and then laid between her legs and supported his weight on one hand. Then he gritted his teeth for control while with his other hand, he grasped his oozing penis and aligned it with the entrance to her depths.

In that moment, she finally realized what was about to happen and how everything worked. Just as she came to terms with her revelation, she tilted her head back and cried out, the tearing pain inside her vagina consuming every fiber of her being.

He pushed in firmly, knowing from past experience that the best way to do this successfully was with quickness so that she could get used to his presence inside her that much faster. As expected, it was an incredibly tight fit and his whole body trembled from the effort. Finally, he felt a pop and slid past the resistance and into the pocket of her vagina.

He heard her scream and felt her tense up, so he held still and rested on his elbows. Then he gently held her face in his hands, looked into her pained eyes, and said softly, "I apologize for the pain, but I PROMISE you, it DOES get better. MUCH better!! trust me."

He kissed her quivering lips and began to slowly raise and lower his hips, which made her wince and whimper. He looked into her eyes again and asked "do you want me to stop? do you need a break??"

Nebula was touched by his concern and as a tear rolled down the side of her face, so she shook her head and replied, "No..I need this, for better or for worse...it's more important than the pain..show me how good it can be, Thor...please.."

He nodded and kissed her again, then raised up on his hands and began making slow but deep thrusts. She winced again from the burning sensation, but after a minute or so, it did begin to subside.

She nodded to him as a sign that it was getting better, then she closed her eyes and concentrated on harnessing that tiny bit of pleasure that was growing steadily inside her loins, different from what he did with his tongue a few moments ago.

Meanwhile, Thor watched her face change from her pained grimace to a more relaxed look of determined concentration. She kept her mouth open slightly and panted softly in her partially robotic voice. He took this as a sign that it was ok to increase the pace, so he thrusted more rapidly and enjoyed the satisfaction of seeing her gasp and close her eyes in pleasure.

She gripped his forearms and watched with fascination as his penis disappeared inside of her, only to emerge shiny and wet as he rocked her back and forth on the stone slab. Nebula never knew that her vagina was capable of taking something as big as his penis inside of it.

After a few minutes, the pain was mostly gone, replaced by a fulfilling pleasure that she never knew was possible. She dug her heels into his lower back as he plunged in and out of her well lubricated vagina, and smiled at him, nodding when he asked her if she was enjoying it. Her panting now came in time with his thrusting as well as the sound of his groin bumping off of hers.

Although he wasn't getting tired, (he was Asgardian after all) he did want her to climax and watch her face as she did so, so he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her sweaty neck. Then he grunted for her to hold onto him, and he picked her up while still buried inside her.

She hugged him close, her long limbs wrapped around his body as he held her up by her buttocks. Her heart was pounding with excitement and affection for this beautiful man who was showing her the wonders of sex, so she kissed him as he turned around and sat down on the slab again.

Now she was sitting on his lap facing him, impaled on his penis. She began undulating her body, but he had other ideas and laid back so that she was straddling him, her knees on either side of his torso.

He did all his maneuverings smoothly so that his penis never left it's sheath though,

and Nebula tilted her head back as she slowly sat down on it, groaning and arching her back. When she felt fully impaled, she placed her hands on his chest and began moving back and forth, up and down, riding his penis.

He moved his hands to her buttocks and helped by lifting her whenever she sat up, then thrusting upwards whenever she came down. They soon established a rhythm and she arched her back, moaning and gasping as she bounced up and down on his pistoning penis, "*gasp*HHOH*gasp*OH!*gasp*OHH.."

This was the opportunity that Thor had been waiting for; he moved his fingers closer to the middle of her bottom until his middle finger rested on her anus. Then while she was preoccupied with riding him, he got his finger wet with her secretions, then pressed the tip of his finger into her puckered sphincter up to the first knuckle.

Her eyes bulged and she gasped, breathlessly asking "Thor what are you doing??...that is my..." while still bouncing on him.

"Yes..I know, Nebula...just...enjoy it..."

Nebula looked confused, but nodded and let him continue. It felt strange, but not bad. Just...different. She wanted to ask him why anyone would seek enjoyment in the place where solid waste was excreted, but after a minute of his finger gently prodding her there, she began to understand.

It felt good. VERY good...while making her feel like a bad girl, but...in a good way?? It was confusing, but so far he had made everything wonderful, so she just let things go on the way they were.

Thor massaged her anal canal from the inside, gently tugging at it and pressing inwards, softening it's tight elastic walls. he made sure she was still riding him as he prepped her anus, and soon he was able to work his index finger in with his middle one.

She inhaled sharply and clenched her teeth, but the initial stretching discomfort subsided and when he pressed his fingers against the inside wall that separated one chamber from the other, she exhaled and moaned "OOOHHHH..that feels very gooooddd..."

Being penetrated by him in both places at once felt good enough that she felt something building deep in her core. The feeling was different this time though, more profound and all encompassing.

Nebula's body began to tremble again and she tilted her head up to the sky. She shut her eyes and closed out everything around her except the intense sensations coming from her groin, both front AND back.

Then, it hit her like a tidal wave. Her hands on his chest were barely able to support her as the air burst from her lungs and her body lurched forward on him.

"OOHHHHHAAARRGHHTHHOORRRR..." She called out from the depths of her soul.

Thor watched her body spasming and felt her vagina pulsating around his shaft. Her pleasure was so profound and so gratifying to witness, he was so happy for her. It was incredibly stimulating for him as well, and it took all his will to keep himself from climaxing with her.

He heard her call out his name in pure ecstasy, and at moment, he didn't care if Galactus himself heard it...it was simply beautiful. There was nothing quite as satisfying as hearing the sounds of a woman in the throes of passion due to a man's own efforts.

All Nebula's pent up rage and psychologic pain were expelled in one cathartic instant. She doubled over and gulped for air, her chest heaving. Then her trembling hands balled into fists and she screamed as loudly as she could, which made Thor wince, but his hands remained on her hips as he was still inside her.

It was a primal scream of release, letting go of all her pain, negative feelings, and experiences, and it faded into sobbing which shook her whole body. Then she toppled over onto her side and nearly fell off the slab had Thor not been quick enough to catch her.

He cradled her in his arms as she slowly regained her composure. When she did, she took a deep breath and wiped the tears from her eyes. Then she looked up at his face, and while reaching up to caress his cheek, whispered "Thank you.."

Nebula then closed her eyes and hugged herself, processing what had just happened to her.

He laid her down on the slab next to him and quietly asked her "Are you ok? There is still more for us to experience together."

"MORE?! by the GODS, I feel like I have just been gutted and refilled with warmth and goodness...what else could there be??" She quietly responded.

"I will show you if you allow it.."

"OF COURSE I will allow it..it is the least I can do to repay you for all that you have done for me..I have never known such happiness before in my entire life..I will do anything I can for you, Thor.." She responded with tears in her eyes.

"Ok, Nebula. This is the final part of our sexual experience together. Turn over and get on your hands and knees." he said while stroking his erection that never actually subsided (another feature of Asgardian physiology; conscious control over the body's functions)

Nebula nodded and assumed the requested position, then looked over her shoulder at him expectantly as he climbed into position behind her. She was very curious to find out what he had in mind, and was just about to ask when he leaned forward and put his face near her crotch and backside.

It was finally time for Thor to take his hard-earned prize, and it looked so enticing turned up and offered to him as it was. He grasped her blue buttocks and parted them, exposing that dark blue (almost indigo) colored finely puckered anus.

He brought his face in close and filled his nose with her natural odor, which again was like that of a woman who hadn't bathed in a day or two, but still hadn't reached the point of real filthiness yet. The sight and pleasant stink (which really was the only way to describe the odor) of her anal orifice was intoxicating and he closed his eyes and smiled.

Nebula felt exposed and somewhat silly letting him do this, she looked away and tried not to be too embarrassed. After all, she owed him this and he promised that everything that he would do to her would be extremely pleasurable, and so far he had more than kept his word.

So, she let him continue with this strange behavior...and not for nothing, she was surprised by how good his fingers had felt inside her there.

He still had her cheeks parted when he leaned in extra close to the point where she could feel the puffs of his warm breath on her moist exposed crotch and anal area. Then she held her breath and let her mouth hang open as she felt his warm wet tongue poke into her wrinkled anus.

It felt light and feathery, like a little worm tickling her sensitive orifice, and she found herself breathing heavier and even letting a little moan escape. In spite of her initial misgivings she was enjoying it.