Necessary Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Kylie admitted sadly. "I had talked to a few cousins in the past but they all agreed it would be too hectic. Many of them doubted whether they would be able to come. Maybe on their seventy-fifth."

"They're all here, aren't they?"

"They are, but all of them wish they didn't have to be. It's hard to keep a large family together in this day and age."

They took a sip of their coffee each and Kylie looked lost in contemplation.

"So..." began Fatima tentatively. "We've woken up together and you've had lunch at the place I grew up. Maybe you can come over for dinner tonight?"

"I would very much like that."

Fatima instinctively reached over to kiss her, but Kylie turned her face away at the last moment. A moment of understanding passed between their eyes.

"Sorry..."

"Don't be. We can do a lot more of that in your apartment if you want," said Kylie. "Just not in public."

* *

"Smells delicious."

Fatima flicked and swirled the saucepan. Shallots, leeks, grilled onions, mushrooms and generous amounts of fennel and artichokes jumped off her pan and back in again. She looked at Kylie, perched on the kitchen counter with a glass in hand.

"Just you wait till I add the Calvados."

True to her word, she opened a bottle and added some.

"Alexa, dim the lights."

She procured a lighter and lit her pan. Blue flames danced atop the mixture. Effortlessly, she flicked and moved her pan over and over again until she was satisfied. She divided the contents into two plates. Kylie helped her plate the main course from the oven.

"Are you sure you don't work in a Michelin starred place?"

"I wish," she said. "That is the dream, though. One day when I finally get the courage to quit my job and start my own restaurant."

They dug into the assorted platter.

"I've been thinking," Kylie said between mouthfuls. "Maybe I could resume work on Salinger's Blade. The time gap has helped stir some ideas to life."

"Don't tease me. Are you serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Where does she go now?" Fatima asked with breathless excitement. "Is Ryu really dead?"

"You'll find out when I decide. I'll send you an advance copy," said Kylie. "The dinner is an excellent bribe."

The rest of the dinner continued with less exciting topics. Both the entrée and the main disappeared without a trace.

"Is there dessert?"

"There can be," said Fatima, almost devouring the other woman with her eyes. It left little to the imagination regarding what that dessert might be.

Kylie took the hint and did her routine of slow undress. Only this time she could see Fatima's slender legs on the table and one of her hands hard at work. She unlaced her shoes one at a time and placed them away. Her dress unzipped at the back and fell into a satin puddle at her feet.

"Take your time," Fatima's voice was a throaty groan. Her fingers and thumb furiously rubbed away.

Kylie undid the button of her jeans and leaned back against the wall. The smouldering look riveted on her made her feel special. Made her feel wanted. She pulled the two ends of her jeans apart slowly, watching as the zipper slid to the bottom. She put her thumbs into her waistband and moved her jeans down. Decadently. All the while, her eyes remained locked on the lusty gaze coming from the table.

"Mmm... Come here."

In only her underwear and glasses, Kylie walked over to the table. Fatima ripped her own dress off hurriedly before spreading her ankles on the table. Her open lips glistened invitingly.

"Do you need an invitation?"

Kylie wrapped her arms around Fatima's muscular thighs. Her pussy was neatly shaved, leaving only a thin strip from her lower abdomen to the apex of her clit. She stuck her tongue out and tentatively prodded the pearl of flesh. Rewarded by a low moan, she traced her outer lips all the way down and then up again in an excruciatingly slow circuit.

Each move was deliberate, each time she threatened to hover slightly longer on the clit, only to plant a quick peck and continue downwards. She looked up over the edge of her glasses to see Fatima leaning back on her chair with her eyes closed. Her breasts were exposed, large pendulous mounds of flesh topped by a dark nipple each. One of her hands was busy tweaking and pulling on her nipple while the other held her hood apart so her clit protruded outwards, almost begging to be loved.

Kylie kissed her soft inner thighs. She pressed her lips together and blew a thin stream of air over her sensitive clit. Her tongue reached out and traced different movements on it. Top to bottom. Side to side. Clockwise. Counter-clockwise. Figures of eight. An agonisingly slow spiral where she crept closer and closer to her target without actual contact.

"Just fucking do it already."

The command was met with two fingers making their entry into her sopping folds. There was no hesitation as both fingers went in all the way to the knuckle. Kylie twisted and spread her fingers, straining against her fleshy walls.

"Oh.. oh right there."

She drew her fingers out until only the tip remained and plunged them back to their full depth just as her lips finally made contact with the clit begging for attention. The simultaneous assault drew a guttural moan from Fatima, quickly followed by a series of sharp squeals which came close to cracking her stained glass.

Fingers and tongue switched places. Kylie's tongue explored the depths of her opening which the pads of her fingers grazed the clit above.

Fatima felt currents of pleasure blossoming outwards from her clit. Her vision went hazy and a sheen of sweat was plastered across her forehead. She held Kylie's head in place and wrapped her legs around it. It was as if a firecracker had gone off in the pit of her stomach. What started as a stirring slowly turned into a desperate yearning. An animal desire to have this woman touch her with her fingers and her tongue. She dipped into her own wetness and smeared it around her nipple.

"Here," she gasped, offering the now wet nipple out to her. The mangaka did not need to be told twice, rising and claiming the bud into her mouth, savouring on the same tangy sweetness she had been enjoying straight from the source. Fatima went to the well once again and coated her other nipple with cunt juices. She held Kylie's hair and guided her lips to it.

Fatima wound the long hair around her palm, pulling ever so slightly on her scalp. She reached into the seemingly inexhaustible store between her legs, painting a target on different parts of herself. Sometimes her nipples, her navel, her lips and Kylie's tongue chased her fingers, licking off every drop.

Kylie was sitting on the table now. Her legs wrapped around Fatima's torso and their lips in a torrid sloppy kiss. Fatima could taste herself on her lover's tongue. She placed her hands under Kylie's ass and lifted her off the table. Her hands were already around her back where she unhooked her bra and discarded it. Without breaking their kiss, she carried her quarry over to the bed and laid her out on her back. She took a step back and admired her handiwork. Kylie looked so vulnerable, lying supine on her bed with only her glasses and panties on.

She lay on top of Kylie, skin to skin, face to face. Their lips melding into one another and their eyes inches apart. Fatima reached into her bedside drawer and groped blindly for a few moments before finding what she was looking for. She sat up and showed off her silver bullet vibe, licking it while suggestively wagging her eyebrows at Kylie.

"Give me a sec to catch my breath."

Her entreaty went in vain. Fatima grabbed her panties and stripped them off her legs in record speed. A low hum came from her hand as she lowered the device to Kylie's cunt. She nestled it against her sensitive clit and watched as her hood vibrated.

"Oh... Ooooh. It's too much."

Suddenly the vibe was gone, replaced by a hungry tongue. The tongue whipped across the sensitive button several times. Her lower lips were inflamed with desire when the silver devil made a reappearance, wreaking havoc on her clit once more.

Kylie squealed in protest and Fatima only turned up the vibrations in response. Her clit fairly danced on the metal instrument now. The ripples spread through her. Undeterred, Fatima amped up the vibrations to a higher level.

This time the effect was immediate. Like a lightning bolt of pleasure had hit her and sent her entire nervous system into overdrive. She writhed to try and escape, but Fatima was stronger. She straddled Kylie and pinned her legs in place.

"You're at my mercy now."

She emphasized the point by placing the vibe at Kylie's hard nipple and turning it to its highest setting. Kylie looked on fearfully as her breast rippled like jelly. The vibe switched to her other nipple with similar effect. Fatima went back and forth multiple times before returning the vibe to her engorged clit and feasting on the nipples instead.

"Oh God! I'm close."

"Don't you dare," she ordered, latching onto her other nipple and pinching it hard to make her point. She turned the vibe down and just held it against her lover's clit for now.

"Do you trust me?"

Kylie nodded. Fatima went to her walk-in closet and retrieved a roll of bondage tape. She tore out a large strip and passed it over Kylie's left wrist multiple times before doing the same to her left and finally sticking the two ends of tape together above her headboard.

"Comfortable?"

Kylie could roll and move her wrists, but little else. The tape did not stick to her skin, but rendered her arms useless above her head. Satisfied by what she had achieved, Fatima went and got an eye mask. She gently took off Kylie's glasses and placed them on the table. She kissed her on the forehead and each cheek before claiming her lips.

"You have beautiful eyes. Did anyone tell you that?"

"I'm basically blind now even if you don't use the mask."

"Where's the fun in that?"

The blurry shapes were replaced by a complete darkness. Kylie felt the weight shift off her legs. Obviously, Fatima had gotten off the bed. The seconds of anticipation turned to minutes before she heard a sound. To her horror, it sounded like a low mechanical whirr. The sound came closer, becoming louder before finally it was right in front of her face.

"It's a pity you can't see what this is."

The pity was short lived before Kylie felt an unfamiliar shape pressing into her opening. It was about the size of the largest dildo she had bought discreetly, but that wasn't all. It was shaped to have a curved end, like a hook. The vibrations emanated from the unknown device and woke up all her senses at once.

The more the device was inserted into her, the realization dawned that the entire surface could rotate in bands, alternately in opposite directions. The device remained deep inside her even as she felt fingers tugging and pulling on her nipples. They were soon replaced by teeth, stretching each nipple to their full length.

"Can I cum now?"

"Not yet, you impatient twat. Can't you see I'm busy?" came the sharp reply. "My bad. Of course you can't."

Kylie screamed when the teeth were replaced by a stinging pain. It lasted only for a second as a clamp was placed around her left nipple, swiftly followed by her right. The edge of the pain was gone, leaving only the pressure pushing on her nubs from both sides.

"If only you could see yourself now."

All three centres of Kylie's erogenous zones were on fire. Sensations coursed through her entire body, burning her nerves raw. The device buried inside her was slowly withdrawn, leaving an aching void.

"No, please," she blurted out.

"So inconsiderate," Fatima tutted. "I have a plan for what I want to do and you want to rush me along. Did you forget what I said the last time you were here? Casa de Fatima is my domain and my word is law once you enter through my door."

"I'm sorry."

"But I am nothing if not giving... tell me, Kylie. What do you want?"

The voice was close to her ear now. She could feel her hot breath and her tongue on her earlobe.

"I want to cum."

"How badly?"

"Very badly."

"Do better," came the reply with an open palm smack to her pussy for emphasis. "Tell me how badly."

"I want to cum as bad as a man crossing the desert wants water. As badly as people want to forget the last season of Game of Thrones happened. As badly as Stormtroopers need to revise their aiming and firing training manuals."

Fatima laughed uproariously.

"Very good. Now I have to let you cum. Give me a moment."

All at once, Kylie felt Fatima's weight on her hips. The aforementioned void was filled by a large smooth dildo. She felt a gentle rocking motion, pushing half of it into her and sliding out. The speed and frequency slowly grew.

It took a few minutes but the silicone cock now plunged in and out like a piston. Each time it went down to her innermost depth before pulling all the way out. Over and over again in fencing like thrusts.

Kylie tried to push her hips upwards on each downward thrust to heighten the pleasure. It was too much. It was all too much.

"Please can I cum now? Please!"

"Now!"

One word. Three letters. That was all it took.

The floodgates were opened. The precipice was jumped off. The restraint was shattered into a million pieces.

Kylie floated above the clouds, only vaguely aware of time and where she was. The orgasm was otherworldly and she had earned it. The tsunami had crashed on her shore. All of her was a quivering pile of flesh just about held together.

She felt the eye mask removed and then the tape joining her wrists being cut. Soon, an equally sweaty and worn out woman joined her. They just lay there, skin to skin, smile to smile. Their mutual exertions evident in their laboured panting. A tangle of flesh and limbs where it was not quite clear where one ended and the other began.

"Hold me, Kylie," came a whimper, completely at odds with the dominant tone of a few minutes prior. "Hold me and don't let go. Please."

Currently being in Casa de Fatima, Kylie saw no alternative but to comply.

* *

"I'll see you in a bit, Dad."

Fatima waited while Kylie finished talking to her father before returning to her.

"Grandpa's taken a turn for the better. He's not conscious yet, but can breathe on his own."

"That's incredible news," said Fatima. "Does that mean he'll live?"

"The doctors are cautiously optimistic at this stage. They still want to keep him in the ICU to monitor him."

They walked through the narrow corridor.

"I like your hair," said Fatima.

"Thank you," said Kylie. Gwen had dragged her and the rest of her female cousins to an upscale salon. Much to her chagrin, Kylie resolutely refused to let them cut so much as a single strand, choosing instead blue and green highlights covering the last six inches of her hair.

The spectre of the old man dying had given way to a full fledged family reunion. As if J Fucking Henry had planned it all along.

"Come with me," said Fatima, holding her hand and leading her to the elevator.

They walked to another wing of Mount Sinai West. The familiar rush of doctors and nurses was omnipresent. Fatima walked to a room and placed her hands on the glass pane.

"Ms Ozair," said a nearby nurse. "I didn't know you were coming."

"Has there been any change?" she asked, more out of hope than expectation.

The nurse merely shook her head sadly. Fatima held Kylie's hand tighter.

"Can I see him?"

The nurse opened the door and let Fatima in. She walked in and looked at the person on the bed for a few long moments. Kylie could see the patient tag on the chart near the door -- Khalid Ozair.

"Your brother?"

She nodded, exerting an immense pressure not to fall apart. It took a few minutes before she came out and held her hand again. They made their way back to the waiting room and sat together.

"All my family and friends treated me like a leper when I came back from London. Not Khalid though. He was always genuinely happy to see me. He never treated me any differently."

Kylie rubbed her back in slow circles.

"Khalid is so smart. He skipped two grades in school and got an MIT admit. He was into machine learning and artificial intelligence before we even heard of them. He took part in Math and Cyber Olympiads from when he was seven. Even when my reputation was its worst, he always showed me something he was working on with the excitement only he could muster."

Fatima looked broken. She wiped a few stray tears off her face.

"He is such a nerd. He never had fun. No Spring break. No prom. Not even any sleepovers. Ever. He preferred to stay in his room and study for whatever upcoming test he had or work on his newest project in case he did not have any tests. The thought of having fun didn't even occur to him. The closest he came to going out was staying over at my place for a few days at a time. My parents also liked the idea. They were even getting closer to forgiving the whole McCluskey business."

"Whatever happened... it's not your fault."

"It is," she said bitterly, doing a poor job of suppressing a sob. "I had made up my mind to give him at least one night of fun before he went off to college. Despite all his objections and protesting, I dragged him kicking and screaming to it."

"To what?"

"A friend of a friend is a major movie distributor. He was holding a special screening for Avengers Endgame a week before its actual release. Not a public screening, but only for his close circle of friends. I find good investment opportunities for him from time to time, so I scored an invite and a plus one. Most of all, I wanted to surprise Khalid."

Kylie held her head against her shoulder. The bitter sobbing was strangely in place with where they were.

"Let it out."

"We were on our way back from his place in Ithaca. I was driving the rental car and he was in the back. I remember he thanked me for taking him and told me how much he was going to brag about it to his friends."

Kylie steeled herself preparing for the worst.

"There was a drunk driver in a SUV. That's all I remember. I woke up in the hospital with a concussion and a few broken ribs, but Khalid... he hasn't woken up since."

"I'm so sorry that happened," said Kylie.

She paused as Fatima let a few tears out onto her shoulder.

"That movie came out last April. Has he been in a coma all this time?"

"Yes," choked out Fatima. "Three hundred thirty seven days. Not that I've been counting."

Kylie put her hand over her mouth to stifle a gasp. She put an arm around Fatima and drew her closer.

"He was going to do great things, Kylie. The next Google or Facebook. I took that away from him."

"It's not your fault. It was an accident."

"An accident -- in a time and at a place he would not have been had it not been for me. It is my fault. It has to be. How can anyone say it's not my fault?"

Kylie drew her closer as she clung onto her arms. It had been a long time coming. The words that were bottled up with no outlet. Finally, she had given them voice.

"He's just sixteen. Just a kid. How can a merciful God let this happen to him?" she wailed softly. "It should have been me. I was the one who wanted to go. I was driving. He's innocent. He came only because I begged him to."

The rest of her words were drowned in sobs. Kylie held her tight, almost willing the grief out of her so she could share it.

"My parents visit Khalid as often as they can. Mom texts me beforehand so I'm not here. I'm never here at the same time they are so I don't run into them. So they can't look me in the eye and console me, knowing they blame me deep inside for what happened. All the work I have done to mend my relationship with them has turned to ash. I'll never be able to face them ever again."