Necessity Breeds Naturally Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt donates twice, but the third time is the charm.
3.8k words
4.46
4.7k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

An average looking white guy, sat in his car staring at a phone perched up on the dash mount while the radio softly played Like a Stone. He flattened his short brown hair in his rear view mirror and adjusted his button up dress shirt. The only thing really notable about his face was his masculine cleft chin covered in a five-o-clock shadow.

"Turn left on Main Street. Estimated arrival to 2242 Myrtle Lane is 8PM," the voice from his phone said flatly. The directions were clear, yet still he didn't move.

He had a very unusual night planned. He was to drive to his ex-girlfriend's house to donate sperm for a large sum of money. He really needed it to help pay for the dialysis treatments his mother required three times a week. He got tested for STIs the week before and everything came back clean, so his ex invited him out to dinner with her wife and the understanding he'd make the donation immediately after. They had just finished a great meal at a Thai restaurant near their house and now was the time. But there he was, listening to the radio with the navigation still on and the engine idling.

He turned off the navigation and backed up his car. Instead of turning left as the navigation instructed, he purposefully turned right. As he got onto Main street his phone lit up and the name Hannah Choi appeared on the screen. He pressed something on his phone to send the call to voicemail.

"You've reached Matt Fischer's phone, please leave a message at the beep," came his voice from the phone. An audible beep sounded.

"Hey Matty did you get lost?" Hannah asked. "Just let us know and we can meet you back at the restaurant to lead you back here. And... thanks again for doing this."

He pulled onto the freeway.

"I know I've said it before," she continued, "but I really appreciate what you're doing for us. I've heard so many parents say how kids change their lives and give them a new purpose. Alex has always wanted children of her own. I wasn't so sure, but then it really hit me. My parents don't have anyone else. This is the only way I can continue my legacy and teach the things my parents taught me to the next generation. I can't wait to raise a child with Alex. Sorry for the sappy stuff. See you soon, ok?"

Matt sighed and pulled sharply off the road onto the shoulder. There was a honk from a car that passed by. He quickly picked up his phone and put it to his ear.

"Hello Hannah?" he said hopefully. There was no answer so he lowered the cellphone to the dashboard mounting. She had already hung up. On the background of his phone was an old photo of his kids. He smiled sadly, staring at the screen. He scrolled through his photos and found one where he was embracing his young children warmly. He stared at the screen until it turned off automatically. Then he noticed the stars were particularly bright and so he peered out his windshield, staring at them. He sighed.

"Just fuckin' do it," he said with determination, and a half grimace. He grabbed the wheel and turned back onto the freeway.

* *

The door opened and Matt frowned shamefully when he saw the woman there. She was wearing a gray sportcoat and a deep cut white blouse with long gray slacks. A long thin gold chain hung from her neck and a red stylized heart tattoo was slightly left to the center of her chest.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Sorry I'm so late," he said apologetically.

"You got lost didn't you? Hannah was right huh? You should have followed us. Guys always think they know the way."

"Yeah. I got really lost."

"It's alright," she assured him. "Just come inside."

"Ok," he said with a sheepish grin.

After entering he looked around the spacious house. "Nice place," he said admiringly.

"Thanks, it's not ours though, just a rental."

"Where's Hannah?"

"Here."

Matt looked down the hall and noticed a raven-haired woman with bronze skin wearing a clingy minidress.

"I was making Alex a drink," she explained, sauntering towards them with a lowball glass halfway filled with amber liquid and ice.

"That looks tasty," Matt crooned.

"It's an Old Fashioned. You want one too?"

"I better not. I'm on the clock after all."

"Good point," Alex said, taking a sip and smiling jovially.

"So where do I make my deposit?" Matt asked. Hannah laughed softly.

"The insemination kit came with a cup," Hannah said. "I'll leave it in the bathroom for you."

"Alright. I guess I better get to it. Earn that paycheck."

"Sure," Hannah said with a wan smile. "The bathroom is down this hall, just follow me."

Hannah and Matt walked across the dark hardwood floors past the living room. She opened a door on the left, across from the kitchen. Inside was a bathroom with a mirror, sink and toilet.

"Sorry it's not too big. Oh I forgot, wait here and I'll go get the cup."

Matt watched Hannah's hips sway as she leisurely walked away. She had a pair of angel wings tattooed over her shoulder blades, visible in the nearly backless dress she wore. Her audible footfalls indicated she was going upstairs and then a few minutes later she was back down and walking towards him.

"Here's the cup," she said, passing him a plastic specimen container. "The instructions say to close it as soon as you... you know, cum inside."

"Aye aye captain."

Hannah chuckled.

"And I got you a little something to help," she said, holding out a couple of porno magazines.

"Really?!" he said loudly.

"What, you don't need them? Just going to think about Kathy Ireland?"

"Kathy Ireland?"

"Is she not your celebrity crush anymore?" Hannah snickered.

"That was a helluva long time ago. Where did you even get these?"

"I bought them for Alex when we were dating, but she's not really into them. You can take them home if you want."

"Ok thanks," Matt said with a mock laugh. He began flipping through the photos of nude women.

"Well I'll... leave you to it," she said awkwardly, and walked away.

"Thanks."

Matt closed the bathroom door and turned on the light. He looked at himself in the mirror for a minute before saying quietly- "What the fuck am I doing?"

"Oh and Matt?" Hannah said loudly from outside.

"Yeah?"

"Just leave the cup on the counter when you're done."

"Sure thing," he replied. Matt opened the container and heard the sound of her footsteps echoing down the hall as he flipped through the porno mag. He paused when reaching the centerfold of a busty nude brunette sitting on a leopard print stool. She was holding her hair up and spreading her legs to show her puffy pink vulva. He started flipping again. He went quickly until he was at the end. The periodical flew through the air, and landed on the counter where he tossed it. He grabbed the next magazine.

On the cover was a tall blonde in a library. She was pursing her lips, glasses perched on the end of her nose with a small book barely covering her large breasts. He smiled and began to flip through the magazine. He stopped briefly on the interview of the librarian model. Apparently her favorite book was Ulysses. He kept turning pages until he got to a photo of a woman with flowing dark black hair, and medium brown skin. She wore only a necklace of flowers and was leaning her head and ample backside against a column in what looked like a tropical environment. Matt unzipped his slacks and his hand pulled up his flaccid penis from out of his plaid boxers. As he looked back and forth across the model's long luxurious legs and attractive face, he stroked until he grew turgid. It was only a few minutes, breathing hard and moving his palm against his phallus until he grabbed the cup with his other hand and gasped. He grunted and shot a burst of semen up over the cup and onto the mirror.

He swore and angled his dick down, this time hitting the cup. He pulled out another few bursts into the cup, until he couldn't squeeze out anymore.

He sighed, capped off the plastic container, shoved his shrinking member back into his pants and grabbed a square of toilet paper. While quickly cleaning the mirror he caught a glimpse of himself. He shook his head with a wan smile and finished up by washing his hands. He straightened his shirt and pants before stacking the nudie mags on the counter, opening the door and walking out.

Alex was at the end of the hall sipping her drink. When she noticed Matt was done she leaned her head back and finished the remaining cocktail. She walked down the corridor, past Matt and returned with the specimen cup.

"Thanks Matt, I'll take it from here," she said with a polite smile.

"Ok cool. Did you need me to hang out or?"

"No that's ok," she reached into her coat pocket and pulled out an envelope with his name written on it in neat cursive. "Here's a check for the amount we agreed on."

"Oh, thanks, so.."

"Let me walk you out."

Matt walked slowly to the front door which Alex opened for him.

"Hey where's Hannah?"

"She's in the bedroom, getting ready," she explained.

"Oh right. Well, tell her goodbye for me," he said.

"Sure."

"Thanks Alex, coffee later?"

"Yeah, I'll talk to Hannah and set something up," she said with a friendly smile.

"Ok seeya," he said, stepping out.

She immediately closed and locked the door. Matt shoved the envelope in his pocket and rapidly walked to his faded red car. He was on the road for less than a minute when he got a phone call from Hannah.

"Hey Matt?" She said with concern in her voice.

"Is everything alright?"

"Uh no, could you come back?"

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, um you aren't on the highway yet are you?"

"Not yet, I can come back."

"Thanks."

"Hey what's-"

Before he could ask a question, she had hung up.

He pulled down another street and turned around back to their house. When he walked to the door, Alex opened it before he could even knock.

"So what's up?" Matt asked, without a reply. Hannah was there in the hallway as he entered. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Sorry to call you back, but Alex accidentally dropped the cup and all your semen spilled out on the ground."

"Oh," Matt chuckled.

"Matt..," Hannah said, a hint of anger in her voice.

"Sorry, I thought it was something more serious."

"It is."

"Ok, so you need another dose of Fischer?" He said with a grin.

"Yes," Hannah laughed. Alex laughed as well, but she shook her head as if dismissing how silly the joke was. "Here's the cup," Hannah said, handing Matt the plastic container.

He walked down the hall and entered the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind. He set the open container on the counter, unzipped his pants, and began to stroke his penis. He suddenly stopped and looked around the bathroom and opened the cabinets beneath the sink.

"Where's the mags?" he said quietly.

He leaned against the wall with a sigh and started to stroke his penis again. His eyes fell across the back wall behind the toilet where there was a collage of photos of Hannah and Alex. One at a party, another at the beach, and a third in the snow.

He peered more closely at the photo at the beach. Alex's slender figure was hugged by a yellow one-piece, while Hannah filled out a tiny black bikini rather nicely. The camera caught her laughing while Alex was kissing her cheek.

Matt's penis became hard as his eyes glanced across Hannah's light brown skin and beautiful smiling face. He closed his eyes briefly and opened them again, nearly panting. He continued for a while, looking at her cleavage and face until he grabbed the cup and exploded inside, depositing his white ejaculate with pleasurable relief.

He sat down on the toilet afterwards with a sigh.

"Fuck," he swore with a wan smile. He put his penis back in his pants, washed his hands and then placed the cap on top of the container. After opening the door, he peered down the hall, but no one was there. He walked down the corridor towards the entryway. To the left was the living room where Hannah and Alex were talking softly.

"All set," he said loudly.

"Oh," Alex said, standing up with surprise. She went down to the bathroom. Hannah stood up and went to Matt's side.

"Could you stick around? Just in case?" she asked, her brow furrowed and her dark almond-shaped eyes filled with concern.

"Yeah sure," he replied.

"Thanks," she said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Let's go," Alex said with urgency, holding her wife by the shoulder with the cup in hand.

"The remote is on the table," she said.

"Sure," he replied.

He ambled to the living room and they rushed off to their bedroom. With a quick motion Matt grabbed the remote and turned on the television. Sighing in relaxation, he sat down on a forest green armchair and scanned the channels. He stopped on the news when a murder mystery novel on the coffee table caught his eye. He picked it up and read the last few pages and then tossed it back to the table, seemingly satisfied with the conclusion. The television held his attention as he continued channel surfing, finally settling on a classic movie channel. He looked at his watch after about ten minutes. It was another ten before the bedroom door opened, Alex coming out. She poured herself another drink of whiskey and immediately took a sip.

"Everything ok?" he asked with concern.

"Could you come into the bedroom?"

"Uh... sure, what's wrong?" Matt said with hesitation.

"Well. It's not really working." She took a big gulp. "Hannah wants to ask you something. Come this way."

Matt followed Alex into their master bedroom with dimmed sconce-style lighting, an amazing wooden cathedral ceiling, light colored hardwood floor and an unlit fireplace.

Hannah sat on the edge of the bed next to a small table with the specimen cup, syringe and tubes. Matt noticed there was a towel beneath her butt as she pulled her miniskirt down discreetly.

"Hey Matt," she said with a bit of a high tone.

"Hi Hannah," he said, waiting for her to say something more.

"Here's the thing... There's a leak in the insemination kit."

"Oh that's... that's no good," he replied, echoing her concern. "You want me to take a look?"

"No," Alex said rapidly. "I found the hole, but even after patching it there's a leak in the fitting too."

"Don't they have a backup in the kit?"

"A backup syringe, but not another tube," Alex said with bitterness.

"That sucks."

"I was good all week," Hannah complained, her brow furrowing. "No alcohol, weed, or coffee so we could do this today."

"I'm sorry."

"Matt, could we try something a bit different?"

"What did you have in mind?" Matt asked dubiously.

"He's going to think you're crazy for even suggesting it," Alex said softly.

"No he'll be up for it," Hanna countered.

"What?" He asked.

"Well... could you try again and this time instead of in the cup, just cum inside of me?" Hannah bit her bottom lip and Matt looked at her with wide eyes.

"Seriously?" Matt asked. She nodded. Matt looked at Alex who nodded silently, a small knowing grin on her face.

"I know it's not what you signed up for," Hannah said. "But please, one more time."

"I... I don't know if I can do it again. At least not right away."

"Please try," Hannah said. "Take your time, no rush of course."

"I'll get Hannah ready," Alex said, holding up a bottle of lubrication.

"Right," Matt said, his disposition adjusting to Alex's determined tone. "I guess, I'll just get to it?"

"Uh those porno mags are on the dresser," Alex said, squeezing out a dollop of lube onto her finger.

Matt grabbed the publication with the blonde on the front and started looking through the photos. Then he glanced back at the bed. Hannah had her legs spread and her miniskirt was pulled up around her waist. She had amazing cleavage from this position and her wide hips up to her dainty feet were smooth and attractive. Matt unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis which was already sticking out straight.

"Woah," Alex said.

"You don't need the magazine?" Hannah asked, catching Matt's gaze with a knowing smile.

"Not anymore. What's sexier than my hot ex lying on her back, waiting for my sperm?" Hannah chortled and Alex giggled in response. "Sorry Alex," he said, grabbing his penis by the base.

"It's ok," she said. "I'm thinking of you as a walking talking turkey baster," she said, rattling the ice in her cocktail.

Matt laughed loudly.

"Damn, so that's how it is?" He asked. Alex shrugged with a large grin. "Ok I guess that's fair," he said, with a nod. Then he smiled, closing his eyes and began stroking his penis. He continued in silence for several minutes and opened his eyes.

"To be honest I'm not sure I can deliver with an audience," Matt admitted. "And I don't know when the last time I tried to cum three times in one night."

"I can still go get an actual turkey baster from the store," Alex retorted with a grin.

"Not helping honey," Hannah said. "Matty, I thought that might be a problem. Alex, are you still ok if I do what we talked about earlier or did you change your mind?"

"Uh, yeah, it's ok. I'm just joking around."

"Honey, come here," Hannah said to Alex.

"I'm ok," she replied firmly.

"Come here," Hannah said as if ordering her, sitting up and pulling her closer by tugging her jacket. "Babe, just say the word and I'll stop," she whispered. "This is about us, not about him ok?"

"I know."

"I love you."

They kissed passionately. They pulled back after a few seconds, Matt was as hard as ever as Hannah leaned forward.

"Come here Matt."

He did as he was told, until Hannah grabbed his penis by the root.

"Woah nelly," he said as she pulled him closer, her tongue licking his tip.

"Relax silly," she smiled.

"Are you sure?" he said with concern.

"It's just a blowjob," she replied with laxity.

"Right," he replied. He noticed Alex had drained the last of her whiskey and was gently rubbing her fingers over Hannah's slippery vulva as her wife engulfed Matt's penis completely.

"Oh my god," he exclaimed. "How did-"

She popped back up and coughed.

"Shit, I'm out of practice," she said, coughing again.

"Could have fooled me."

"In college I sucked a few guys, but it's not a topic that comes up that much in lesbian circles."

"I bet," Matt said.

"Ok, let me try again." She held his balls in one hand and kissed the pink tip of his cock. She moved back and forth slowly until she swallowed his entire length. He wasn't very big, about average, but even so, this time her lips went all the way down his pubes.

"Oh god Hannah," he said with pleasure. She kept her mouth on him, his penis pulsing softly as he felt close.

"I'm ready," he said, pushing her back.

"Come inside," she said, guiding his firm dick to her vulva. There was a slight delay as he slid past her lips and into her pussy. They both moaned as he sank to the hilt, with a tinge of pain in Hannah's voice.

"Almost," he said, pulling his hips back and then forward. He was breathing hard, but only thrusted twice before- "There, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," he announced breathlessly. He looked down at Hannah's smiling face.

"Thank you Matt," she said genuinely.

"Your welcome," he replied with heavy breathing. He smiled weakly as he pulled back his hips and his penis fell flaccid from her pussy. Hannah tilted her feet up over her head.

"Uh what?"

"It's supposed to help the chance of getting pregnant," she explained.

"Ah ok," Matt nodded.

"You need anything, babe?" Alex asked Hannah.

"Some water would be great."

"Sure," she stood up. "You Matt?"

"A smoke?" he said with a grin. Alex shook her head with a pity laugh. "Water is fine," he said. Alex left Matt and Hannah alone together.

"If you get in that top right dresser drawer there are some weed gummies. I don't have any joints since Alex banned them from the house. She said smoke isn't good for the pregnancy."

alupine
alupine
213 Followers
12