Necessity Breeds Naturally Ch. 09

Story Info
Matt lets loose when he breeds, but his love life suffers.
3.5k words
4.71
4.9k
3
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An average looking white man with a cleft chin knocked on an apartment door. It opened revealing a beautiful woman with dark skin, Bantu Knots in her hair, wearing a black low-cut blouse, short skirt, and heels.

"Thanks for coming over," she said with a broad smile. He entered and she closed the door behind him.

"You know we wouldn't have to do this so often if your eggs would just take the sperm I gave you, Shayane." He smirked.

"Right," she said with a forced laugh.

"Where's Dee?" he asked, looking around the empty living room.

"She's at work today," she said quickly. He nodded, looking briefly at her cleavage caused by a pushup bra and then back up to her smiling face. He seemed unphased when he was caught staring. "I got some beer in the fridge if you-"

"No, I'm good," he replied.

"Come on Matt, just one."

"I have to work later."

"When?"

"At one," Matthew replied.

"It's ten now," she scoffed. She went to the refrigerator and pulled out a long neck, popped the top on a wall mounted opener and handed it to him. The cap fell into the open trash can below.

"You don't take no for an answer do you?" he chucked. She grinned broadly and pushed up against his crotch with her hand.

"Not really," she said, still smiling.

"That right?" He questioned. She nodded mutely, then dropped to her knees and began unbuckling his pants. She pulled out his dick and tried to swallow it whole. "Oh shit," he exclaimed. She ran her lips up and down his cock, quickly getting him hard.

"You haven't touched your beer," she said with a smirk.

"Sorry," he said in a slight daze. Her big doe eyes stared up at him as she gave a big sloppy slurp along his rock hard meat. He took a long sip of the watery tasting domestic beer.

"How is it?"

"Fan-fucking-tastic," he replied emphatically.

"Really?" She grinned broadly.

"One of the best beers I've ever had." It really wasn't.

"And you're a beer expert?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She began licking the underside of his member.

"Ooo, I admit it's been a while since I've had a good one."

"Same here," she replied.

"Wow." He closed his eyes and moaned as she shoved her mouth over him, her lips pressing against his pubes. Then she pulled back slowly until he popped free. "Ho-ly shit."

"You still aren't drinking."

"I'm a bit distracted," he admitted.

"I can tell," she laughed. She sucked the tip of his dick soundly. "I wonder why that is?" She flicked the tip of his cock with her tongue. "It's not me is it?"

"Shayane," he chuckled. "Come here." He lowered his head towards her and moved his index finger as if it was inching her towards him. She rose and he pressed his lips against hers fiercely. She pulled back a second later.

"Naughty boy, no kisses," she said with a wag of her finger from side to side.

"Sorry, I got caught up in the moment."

"Obviously. Gotta keep this professional though," she said.

"Very true," Matthew replied. He chugged the beer, then straightened his shirt and hair dramatically. "Should we proceed into your office then ma'am?"

"Don't ma'am me," she chortled.

"Whatever you say," he laughed.

"That's right. Come this way." She tugged on his dick, leading him to her bedroom as he held his pants up so he wouldn't trip. The room was bright, with the Venetian blinds half open.

She kicked off her heels and crawled up onto the bed, bending forward onto her shoulders, and pulling down her skirt. Her bare behind was revealed to him.

"Still no underwear huh?"

"It just gets in the way," she said.

"Sure does," Matthew laughed, untying his shoes and removing them with his pants and briefs.

"I'm waiting," she said, with a shake of her ass from side to side.

He chuckled, unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it to the floor before crawling behind her eagerly. Then he pressed his cock against the dark lips of her vulva that slowly opened to her juicy pink pussy.

"Ah fuck," he swore as his slipt inside.

"Too tight?" she asked.

"Just give me a sec," he said, pulling out before shoving his glistening dick back in again.

"Ooo," she moaned. He pushed slowly until he sunk completely, pressed against her butt, then withdrew. He was soon coated with a thick creamy fluid from her pussy.

"Uh," he grunted.

"Harder."

He grabbed her hips-

"No," she said immediately. He released and slowed.

"Sorry."

"No touching remember?"

"Forgot."

"It's ok. Just smash that kitty."

She pushed her fingers against her clit as he cocked one leg up and pushed deep until his hip was against her ass. Then he pulled out and back rapidly, his large testes swinging with each thrust. She moaned loudly when he impacted her ass.

"Yes, just like that," she said with a grin.

His vigorous thrusts caused her to cry out each time he impacted. After about five minutes of intense fucking she shuttered as an orgasm washed across her body. Matthew slowed.

"Damn that's some nice white dick," she laughed.

"Thanks."

"But hurry up and give me a baby, this ain't love making," Shayane said.

Matthew responded with a thrust so forceful she cried out-

"Oh fuck!"

He continued his punctuated movements and her cries echoed through the open door of the bedroom. He slowed as he panted for air.

"That's good Matt, but you have to stop playing around and fill this bitch up."

He grabbed her hips firmly and thrust deep.

"Oh my god!" she shouted. She held his hands that were clinging against her hips and closed her eyes. He waited for her to say something, but she just breathed heavily before saying- "Again." He fucked just like a man fresh out of prison. "God! Fuck!" She cried.

He grit his teeth, sweat poured down his chest and abdominals as he fucked her soundly. His hips smacked against her ass in staccato. This went on until he gasped and spurted powerfully inside of her slippery pink pussy, nearly shouting a grunt.

"Oh fuck, I feel it," she uttered.

He moved slightly at each burst, many times, until he pulled out slowly. His thick white baby batter oozed out as she flipped over.

"Shit, it's all over," Shayane complained. "Get me a towel from the bathroom."

"Sure." Matthew dick bobbed, deflating as he walked to the door in the corner. He entered and moved a couple different brands of prenatal vitamin bottles to the back of the sink so he had room to clean his dick off. He looked up, catching an image of himself in the mirror. He stared at the chiseled chest, thick arms and burgeoning abdominals that had developed on his frame after nearly a year of changing his exercise habits. Then he grabbed a clean white towel from the wall and went back to the bedroom.

"Thanks," she said with a smile as he handed over the plush cloth. She started wiping between her legs and then looked back between Matthew's. "You fuckin' drip drying?" she asked. He looked down at his wet dick and smiled sheepishly.

"Just Donald Ducking," he laughed. She shook her head.

"Your money is there," she said, jerking her head towards the bedside table. He pulled up his underwear and grabbed the envelope and hefted it.

"Something wrong?" she asked. She was rubbing her trim belly as if trying to coax his sperm into her womb.

"It's thick."

"It's all there, you can count it if you want."

"No, just used to getting a check."

"You don't like cash?"

"It's fine," he replied. He put on his clothes and shoes.

"Thank you for coming in early," she said with a wan smile.

"No problem, I should get going."

"Lock up on your way out."

"Sure thing. See you around Shayane. Say hello to Dee for me."

"Yeah," she said, hesitating slightly. "Later." She waved.

Matthew locked the inside of the door before he closed it with a click. He flipped through the cash quickly and nodded his head appreciatively. Then he looked at the door and back to the cash as if something was off. He shook his head as if trying to forget a bad dream, and then walked back to his car.

* *

In the calm mid-morning, Matthew and an older woman that clutched his arm meandered through a wooded park. The only sounds were their slow steps along a concrete path, the birds chirping and neighborhood children happily playing. When a ping notification came from his phone, he pulled it from his back pocket.

{Hey Matthew can I give you a call? Alex and I have a question for you}, Hannah had texted.

{On a walk with my mom. Give me 5} he typed in response.

He went to put his phone back in his pocket when a loud ring broke the calm scene. He answered it quickly without looking.

"Hannah, just give me a second, I'll call you back."

"No it's Charlie," came a male voice from the other side. Matthew frowned. "Do I sound like Hannah?" his friend asked with a rowdy laugh.

"I was texting her just now. Just a sec."

"Are you busy I could-"

"No, it's ok, I want to talk. Hold on." He hung up the phone in a huff.

"Who's that son?"

"Just a friend. How about when we get to that bench you sit down for a bit and I'll call him back?"

"Alright."

Matthew deposited his mother carefully on the long wooden seat and then called Charlie as he continued down the path. He answered on the first ring.

"Look I'm sorry," Charlie began, "how was I supposed-"

"My fucking cousin man?" Matthew said abruptly. A woman on a bike looked at him with concern, a girl on a scooter right behind her as they passed. He looked away and walked off trail, onto the grass.

"She didn't say anything before," Charlie replied in explanation.

"I know. Sorry, I'm... I'm not mad at you."

"Could have fooled me."

"It's just the situation," Matthew explained. "But I never expected you to set me up on a blind date with Nicole. I haven't seen her in ten years so I didn't recognize her. Thank god she figured it out before we did anything stupid."

"Damn. How far did you guys go?"

"Nothing physical. Still... maybe I was looking forward to the date too much, but I haven't had any good dates this year. It's like the universe doesn't want me in a relationship."

"You think the universe cares about Matthew Fischer? Do you really believe in all that destiny and soulmate crap?" Charlie asked. Matthew sighed.

"No, I'm just... you know what I mean right? It's just not working out."

"Maybe you're too picky."

"Right, I should just settle for my cousin," he scoffed.

"I mean, she does have great tits."

"Gross."

"Sorry again man," Charlie said genuinely.

"It's ok. It's not your fault."

"Yeah. Look, no more blind dates."

"Definitely. Well, no dating period. I'm taking a break. Maybe permanently," Matthew said with a sigh.

"Don't be like that. It takes time, right?"

"Dating sucks man, how do you do it all the time?"

"Yeah it sucks, but it can be fun too. Always getting some strange is exciting. Just think of all those suckers stuck with the same person day after day?"

"I miss that if you can believe it. But it seems like it's not in the cards for me." Matthew looked over towards his mother who was having trouble trying to stand. "Look, I gotta go, talk to you later."

* *

A pale woman with long brown hair wearing a loose white blouse and form fitting black yoga pants entered the master bedroom. She turned on a lamp on the bedside table, which warmly illuminated the room. Then she grabbed a remote from the drawer and turned on soft instrumental music from the mounted television on the opposite wall. She opened a lower drawer filled with thick candles and an electric lighter. She set the lighter on the table, but spread the candles throughout the room on tables and dressers. When she was done, she lay down on the bed with her phone. A man with a pompadour hairstyle and large hazel eyes behind round glasses walked into the room and stood beside the bed.

"Is he here?" she asked with trepidation.

"Not yet."

"He was late last time too."

"Do you need anything?" he asked.

"I forgot the sanitary napkins," she said.

"I'll grab them. Then do you want to meditate?"

"Yes."

"I'll be right back," he said, nodding.

When he returned she stood up and began lighting candles. He placed a couple small fabric towels on the dresser beneath the television, then unwrapped a disposable towel and laid it flat on top of the duvet cover. After setting up, the room smelt like lavender, the couple stood at the foot of the bed with eyes closed and holding each other's hands. With a slow rhythm, she breathed out and he breathed in. They continued quietly breathing back and forth for a few minutes, when a chime sounded for the doorbell.

"Fuck," she swore, as her eyes shot open.

"It's alright babe." Sam put his hand to her shoulder in comfort. "Just one step at a time. No need to rush right?"

"Yeah," she said with a heavy expelled breath.

"I know it's scary, but it will be fine. It's just sex right?" He said calmly. She nodded in response. "I'll be here the whole time." He kissed her sweetly. Her breathing began to slow.

"I'm sorry," she began, "I shouldn't have told him about your micr-"

"It's ok babe. It doesn't matter. I love you, and I know you love me no matter what."

"I do."

"Then no need to worry about that. I've come to terms with it. And you can do this. I believe in you. You did it before right?"

"Yeah," she said with a nod.

"You can do it again. Remember, if things turn out right, we could have a baby in nine months," he said with an emphatic smile.

"I know," she agreed. There was another ring at the door.

"I'll go get him. Why don't you lay down and practice your breathing?" She nodded silently.

"Thank you Sam," she said as he left. He turned back.

"For what?"

"For keeping me sane."

"No problem babe," he replied with a smile.

He went back towards the door. She closed her eyes and breathed in deep and fast. A minute later Sam came into the room with Matthew.

"Hello Megan, how are you?"

"I'm fine," she replied. Her voice seemed higher than normal.

"Sam said you might be a little nervous. It's no problem, we can take it slow. Maybe he can help get things started like last time?"

"Yes," she agreed quickly.

"I'd be happy to," Sam said with vigor. "Sorry I didn't get a chair, I'll-"

"That's ok I can stand."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'll be fine."

"Cool." He turned to Megan. "Ok just relax, I'll do you right babe," Sam said. He smiled as she scooted her butt beneath the sanitary napkin and put her hands to her pants. "I got it." He crawled up on the bed, put his hands on either side of her yoga pants and pulled them off smoothly, managing to pull down her panties at the same time. She bent her knees as he lay down on his front, burying his face between her athletic legs.

"Thank you," she said with a moan. He was very slow at first, gently kissing the outside, as her curly brown hair brushed against his nose. He moved lower, and deeper inside. Megan cried out when Sam's tongue hit the perfect spot.

"God, right there," she said with a sigh. Sam pressed his tongue firmly across the little pink pea between her legs. He pursed his lips and sucked gently, then twirled his tongue. She was shaking like an earthquake in only a few minutes.

"That was amazing," she gasped as Sam pulled up his mouth. "Thank you."

"No problem babe. You taste great. Alright, I got her ready," Sam announced.

"Damn expert," Matthew said with a laugh. "You could probably teach a class."

Sam nodded modestly, and moved off the end of the bed as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He moved back towards the headboard and sat next to Megan's head. She put her hand up and Sam held it tightly. Matthew stood at the foot of the bed and began taking off all his clothes except for his shirt. Then he got up on bed on all fours, and crawled forward between Megan's legs, his dick already hard and sticking straight out.

"Here goes," he said, pushing her legs up high.

"Oh my god," she moaned.

He smoothly slipped all the way to the balls against her juicy opening. He began thrusting in long strokes as she moaned in pleasure. Then he held deep, their pubes pressed together as she held his hip, her nails digging into his sides as he continued his urgent pounding against her athletic loins. He had only been doing her for five or so minutes when he heard Sam whisper into Megan's ear.

"Squeeze him hard babe." Sam kissed her lips. "Make him cum."

Her brow furrowed and she scrunched up her nose. Matthew moaned and looked down.

"Fuck," he swore. "That's crazy." Her face and neck were flushed as she moaned.

"Her pussy is amazing huh?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, it's great. You're a lucky man," Matthew grinned and then his expression lessened as he looked to Sam. He was staring at Megan, a sweet smile on his face. He had no hint of anger or jealousy. His expression seemed to be almost irrationally pure and unselfish as she was moaning in pleasure as her pussy gripped another man's cock tightly.

"Squeeze that big dick babe," Sam whispered. He kissed her cheek.

Matthew started moving slowly as his brow furrowed and he grit his teeth.

"Everything ok?" Sam asked.

"She... she's just about got me coming already," Matthew laughed.

"It's ok. No need to hold back right, and no shame. I know she's good."

"She is," Matthew agreed. He locked eyes with Sam.

"Don't hold back," Sam said.

Matthew closed his eyes as he held up Megan's legs and began moving his hips back and forth again. He continued his wanton plunging into her, as she moaned loudly with the motion of his urgent, nearly desperate thrusts. It wasn't long before he announced-

"I'm gonna cum, gonna cum."

"Please, please," she said weakly.

"Uh! Uhh!" Matthew's loud grunts echoed in the room as he exploded inside of the athletic brunette. He kept pumping, and his breathing was a bit labored when he was finally finished.

"Here man," Sam said, holding out the towel. Megan pulled her legs back and held them as Matthew grabbed the clean fabric.

"Thanks." Matthew cleaned his dick with the cloth.

"Let me get your check," Sam said, leaving the room.

"Hope the second time's the charm," Matthew said.

"Me too, we can't afford much more," Megan admitted.

"Sorry."

"No it's ok. Much cheaper than in vitro."

"Yeah." Matthew finished putting on his clothes. "You have a special husband. Most guys wouldn't be so supportive."

"Yeah... he knows how much I want to be a mom. It was hard on him at first."

"He loves you more than... well I don't think I've seen anyone love someone so selflessly," he said. She nodded in agreement..

"I don't deserve him," she said sadly.

"That's not true."

"You don't know. He's too good for me," she whispered.

"Maybe... maybe he's just what you need," he said with reassurance. She sighed and then nodded.

Sam entered the room holding out an envelope.

"Thank you very much," Matthew said with gratitude.

"Thank you," Sam replied and pushed his glasses back against his nose. "We're both very appreciative of how flexible you've been with our schedule."

"Not a problem. And... I have a good feeling about it this time. But, I better go, I have work this afternoon."

"Yes, but... Honey, are you still ok with tomorrow?" Sam asked his wife.

"Yes," she said with a wan smile.

"You can do another session?" Sam asked quickly. "In the morning like we talked about?"

"Oh right. Thank you for reminding me. Yes, that's fine," Matthew agreed.

"Good, so we'll see you again tomorrow morning." He held out his hand and they shook firmly. "Drive safe," he said with an indomitable smile.

"Thanks. See you both tomorrow."

"Bye," Megan said softly.

Sam followed Matthew to the door, letting him out and then locking it behind him. Matthew strode to his faded red car and entered just as his phone rang.

"Hi Hannah, what's up?" he asked, after putting it on the dash and pressing the speaker setting. "Sorry I didn't call you back sooner, I got kinda busy." He looked back towards the house he had just left with a smile.

12