Ned's Big Payday Pt. 03

Story Info
Ned gives sex therapy to two cheerleaders.
8.9k words
4.75
4.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the third installment and includes chapters 5 and 6. There are 20 chapters in this story. One installment will be entered each day but I have no control over when the editors will approve and publish it. I hope you enjoy this little novel and remember, it is fiction. Nothing described here actually happened, at least to my knowledge. This story is only for fun and it is copyrighted.

Chapter 5

Cheerleaders

Beth Thomas was a cheerleader at the local state university. She hired Ned for his therapy service one evening. She was a young lady, 20 years old, with auburn hair, a very attractive face and very fit body. She had called Ned and used the name of a client Ned had serviced a few times last year.

Beth said to Ned, "I'd like to get a massage from you if possible. Joan Miller told my mother about you and the amazing ways you can make a woman feel happy about herself."

Ned replied, "Thanks for calling me. I do provide sexual therapy upon request and my clients often recommend me to their friends. How about Monday evening around 7:00?"

"That'll be a very good time. I'm a cheerleader and our practice are over at 4:00. Should we plan to have dinner and discuss the therapy, say 6:00?"

"That sounds good, Beth. Maybe we can meet at Tony's."

Beth replied, "I like Italian food and his is about the best around. Let's meet there and I can follow you back to your place."

"It's a date. See you there at 6:00. I'll make the reservation."

Ned leaned back and thought about what just happened. She used the name of an actual former client. He was cautious of being labeled a male prostitute versus a sex therapist. It was always a tightrope to walk. Maybe he should give the former client a call to see if she referred him to Beth's mother.

He found her phone number and made the call. Joan answered when Ned's name showed on her caller ID.

"Hi Ned, it's been a while."

"Too long. How are you doing?"

She replied, "I'm doing great. I'm back to enjoying life and have re-married since we last had a therapy session. I really appreciate what you did for me and with me. It was magical."

"That's great to hear. The reason I'm calling is to find out if you recommended me to the mother of a cheerleader named Beth Thomas at the university. Does that name ring a bell with you?"

"Yes, it does. Her mother is a dear friend from my college days in Chicago. We're very close and share secrets. I've shared with her my mental problems of last year and how you helped me. She said her daughter was going through a similar problem and was very depressed. I gave her your name and number."

"Oh, good. I just wanted to make sure the call I got from Beth was legit. Thank you."

Joan added, "And I must tell you my sex life with my new husband couldn't be better. He's very attentive, adventurous and, with my coaching, can get the most out of me. I learned from you how to do that, and I really appreciate it. And guess what, I found out last week that I'm pregnant. Thank God."

"Congratulations, lady, I'm thrilled for you. I know that was very important to you."

"Yes, I've wanted children for a long time. I'm still only 31 so there's time for several, I hope."

"Maybe we'll run into each other someday and I can meet your new hubby. I'll be discreet, of course."

"Me too," Joan said. "Bye, bye for now."

Her voice brought back vivid memories of his work with Joan. She'd been unable to have an orgasm by masturbation and dating for her with the objective of finding sexual fulfillment was not her idea of fun. They had worked together using many of the positions shown in the Kama Sutra and each session was both exciting and fulfilling. Joan no longer needed his therapy once she learned the correct techniques of masturbation and how each part of her body was important. Ned smiled when he remembered them meeting at a sports event several months later and she invited him to her house for a "follow up" session that lasted all night. Fun times and he didn't charge for the additional therapy.

***

Beth arrived at Tony's and asked for Ned. Tony escorted her to his table, grinned knowingly at Ned and gave them menus. She was a typical major university cheerleader -- all smiles, tall, very fit, beautiful face and someone you'd be proud to introduce to Mom. But she was very nervous, and it showed.

"Beth, I'm so happy to meet you. Tony seemed to know you. You must come here often."

"I do. After practice we girls like to come here and share many of his pasta dishes." She seemed to be relaxing as she talked. Tony's has a way of relaxing people.

"Beth, I don't know how much you know about me but I'm 25 and a graduate of the university with two degrees. One is psychology and the other is sports physical training. I've given massages to many of the student athletes, both men and women, for the last three years."

"My coach highly recommended you. You'd given her a massage that she thought was the best."

Ned smiled and tried to remember the coach but with no luck. Maybe she wasn't yet a coach when that happened.

"We can talk more freely after dinner at the house. This place is too noisy and its too easy to overhear the next table," he said. She agreed.

***

When arriving at Ned's house, he explained that he is required by law to verify the ID of each new client. He asked to see her driver's license. Everything checked out and the license was authentic. He walked her to his family room and sat opposite her.

"Beth, tell me more about yourself and why you need my help." Her nervousness returned and she stared at something in the room, not wanting to look at Ned, as she thought about what to say.

In her reluctant mind, she decided to forget about being embarrassed and take a chance. Looking at Ned, she replied. "I was very happy to make the cheer squad when I was a freshman two years ago. I was a cheerleader in high school and the prestige and popularity that comes with college cheerleaders was important to me. I've battled inferiority emotions for most of my life. We were a poor family and I had very few worldly goods like my school friends had. Pretending I was their friend and happy for them was tough and it still is even though my parents are now doing well financially."

She glanced at Ned and saw his compassionate expression. That relaxed her and gave her the courage to continue.

"Being a cheerleader attracts many guys who want to score and are always trying to find a way into your panties. That has turned me off to sex and made me very bitter. I don't trust any man now, not even the men on the cheer squad. I talked to Mom and explained my frustration and how it had ruined what I wanted in life. All I wanted was to be in a loving relationship with a man like I saw in my father. Mom had heard from a friend about you and the success you've had for clients.

"I have a sex drive that is running on empty, and I need to feel like I'm not losing out. I'm embarrassed to say but I've only had sex one time in my life. It was with a boy who lived near us, and we experimented one day. I was only 13 at the time and he was 14, and that wasn't a happy experience. My body and mind are now yearning for sex, I can feel that need every day."

"Beth, let me be clear on my therapy techniques. It involves both mental health and physical stimulation to give you the pleasure you need as a woman. I always start with a serious deep muscle massage that takes about an hour. You may keep on any clothing that covers areas that you don't want me to massage. Does that sound like a good place to start?"

"Yes, it does. I'm relieved to hear that."

"After the massage, we'll explore a few of your erogenous areas and let you experience how they affect you."

"That'd be super. I'm ignorant of them, except for my clitoris, of course."

"Good, let's get to work. Come with me."

Beth followed Ned to the exercise room set up in the basement of his townhouse. She asked if she could go to the bathroom to undress.

She returned wearing only her bra and panties which were very skimpy, not quite a thong, but close. Her bra seemed to be one that women athletes wear that restrains the breast movement by compressing them. Since she'd just come from practice, that wasn't surprising.

Ned gave her a hand as she climbed onto the table. As normal, he placed her face down. On his professional table, there's a cutout for a face to fit comfortably without needing to turn to one side or the other.

Beginning as usual with lots of oil and warm hands, he massaged her feet and toes, taking a long time to work on her arches and ankles. In a cheerleader, those are usually sore and sensitive.

He moved to her legs and could feel how strong she must be. The muscles were well developed and very hard to the touch. He could find nothing flabby anywhere. She told him how great it felt.

Her back muscles were developed like the leg muscles and felt to be in perfect form.

Turning her over, he placed a pillow under her head and over the cutout. He asked, "How are you feeling so far?"

"I don't want it to ever end. Your soft warm hands and the way you knead my muscles feel amazing. Can you unhook my bra? I'd like you to massage my breasts."

As suspected, when the hooks were released, the breasts seemed to explode the cups off her chest. She was a very well-endowed young lady, but the sports bra didn't allow that to be seen.

Beth said, "I'm so glad to get that thing off. We larger girls must use them to keep from bouncing and jiggling all over the place else the men in the stands wouldn't watch the game."

Ned replied, "I can understand that. You have an impressive body, Beth."

After a few minutes, Beth said, "My nipples are very sensitive so take it easy."

Rather than doing a whole breast massage, he worked on the sides and underneath but only gave a light circular touch to her areola and nipples. She moaned quietly and he saw her eyelids fluttering. She was obviously fighting arousal.

"Beth, just relax and release the tension. I promise not to hurt you and will stop when you say."

"I don't want you to stop but my panties are in the way. Can you slip them off?"

Her vulva area was closely shaved, and bare skin extended back to her anus area.

"Beth, may I massage your vulva area and the labia? I'll be gentle."

When she said 'yes,' it was clear that she had released all her inhibitions and had yielded to the moment. Ned watched her face as his hand moved up and down over her entire vulva with his palm rubbing her clit on every pass. Her face told the story without any doubt. An orgasm was imminent.

He gradually slipped one finger into her vagina as he massaged the entire area. She gasped several times, moaned with one small cry and arched her back. Her body began convulsing as the orgasm raged. It was a sight to behold, and he held on, slipping a second finger into the vaginal opening. He could feel her tunnel squeeze his fingers with impressive strength. He continued rubbing her clitoris and saw she was having a second orgasm. She pressed her arms on the table and trembled as the full energy hit. Those appeared to have been among the most intense orgasms he had yet witnessed. Ned removed his hand and brought a cold towel to help her cool down.

Beth stared at him like he was some alien creature that had just appeared from nowhere.

After a moment, she raised her hand to take his. She said, almost in a whisper, "I never thought it could feel so good to be a woman."

Ned replied, "That's a great start on your new journey. After you shower and dress, let's talk about what you just experienced. Okay?"

'I want to. I must understand what just happened."

***

After dressing, Beth found Ned in the kitchen mixing what appeared to be smoothies. She walked to him and waited for him to notice her.

"Oh, you're here," he said.

"You have a great shower, and I took my time," Beth said.

Ned said, "I've found that a natural fruit smoothie is just the thing following a massage. Would you like one?"

She replied, "That sounds delicious. I see you have mango, strawberries and bananas. I love all of those."

They took their drinks into the family room and sat in their original seats. She started the conversation with a surprising admission.

"I didn't tell you the full truth when we met tonight, and I want to be very open with you about it. I was raped last year on campus by one of the senior football players. We had gone on a date, and he jumped to the conclusion that I should pay him back with my body. When I refused, he did it anyway. I was afraid to report it since he was a star player, and I would certainly be kicked off the squad because the authorities would believe him and not me. I turned almost suicidal after that but a dear girlfriend talked me off the cliff, so to speak. She said that life is more than a one-night disaster and, gradually, her wisdom convinced me."

Ned replied, "I see why you don't like men, and I don't blame you. That's awful. Why a guy would do such a thing speaks volumes about the culture on campuses these days."

"That's true," Beth replied. "Men know nothing except what they watch on Pornhub and the other sites. To them, every woman can't wait to fuck them and let them cum all over her body. That website is probably the driving force behind many rapes and assaults."

Ned continued, "You said that you were looking for a man with your dad's qualities. Tell me more about him and why he impresses you so much."

"Like I said, we were poor when I was very young. Dad did what he could, but he worked construction and times were slow. Mom took a job cleaning houses and doing laundry just to help put food on the table and pay our mortgage.

"When a wealthy uncle passed away, he left most of his estate to Dad and he named me in a trust that he'd established. This gave us a real chance to turn a page in our lives, but it never changed my dad. He continued working construction and supporting our family. Mom and Dad set aside most of the money for our future and they lived only on the interest it paid plus Dad's work.

"Mom was then able to do normal mommy things with me and go to college. She became my best friend and confidant. I've never heard her say a negative word about my dad. She almost worshiped him and that created a very wholesome home environment. He always seemed to have time to listen to me and to tell me how much he loved me."

Ned said, "I can see why you admire him. He's a special man."

Beth continued, "I was afraid to tell him about the rape because I thought he might do something very rash and end up in jail. I did tell Mom and she agreed that we shouldn't tell my dad. But that leaves me with many unresolved mental issues about sex and men and how I can have a happy life going forward, with a man like Dad."

Ned said, "Now that you've had an hour or so to reflect on you experience tonight, what are your thoughts about therapy?"

"I was very shy at first and that's why I kept my bra and panties on. I didn't trust that you would respect me and my body even though I'd heard only good reports about you. After you so carefully and gently massaged all the main muscles, I realized that you were worth trusting so I dropped my concerns and turned my body over to you. And, my goodness, that was a good decision."

He asked, "It seemed to me that your orgasm was very intense."

"I've never had an orgasm like it. In fact, I had back-to-back ones. I couldn't believe what happened. The only other orgasms I've had were self-induced and involved me rubbing my clit, usually with my fingers. They were mild ones, just little tingles. Tonight, it was like a thunderstorm was flashing lightning in my whole body. The heat buildup, the difficulty to breathe and the tingles were like I had touched an electrical wire. It made my entire body feel alive and that the pleasure would never end."

"Now, I must know," Ned said. "Do you want to continue therapy with me, or have you experienced enough to now go on your way?"

"I want to continue. You have my full attention, and I can't imagine what else you plan to teach me."

"Good. Let's adjourn for tonight since you have classes tomorrow and we'll get together in two days at 7:00 here, okay?"

"That works for me. I can stay later that night since I've only afternoon classes the next day. I'll have cheer practice late that afternoon."

***

Ned dreamed about Beth that night. She was very open and honest it seemed, much like another young lady in the sorority he'd serviced. Alice had won a scheduling slot for Ned's therapy. When he knocked on her door in the dorm, she opened it with a huge smile. He knew that she was only eighteen and in her first year in Delta Gamma.

She invited him in. It was a double dorm room, but she explained that her roommate was away for the weekend. She shocked him by offering a beer. How girls that young could get beer always surprised him. They sat on the bed cross-legged and talked. After exchanging the normal chit-chat and background, Alice said, "This is new to me and I'm a bit embarrassed."

"Why are you embarrassed?"

She paused and seemed to struggle with a response. "I know I'm not as pretty as most women and my body is not as firm and fit. And I know that yours is amazing. The other sisters have talked about you like you were a Greek god. I'm torn between wanting a real experience with sex and having you thinking I'm not as attractive as others. One moment, I want to hide under the covers and the next I'm yearning to have a man in me."

"Alice, let me stop you right there. Every woman is different, thank heavens. All are beautiful in many ways. Some may have more luck than others with their genetics but that takes nothing away from the real beauty that defines you. I can tell already that you have an inner strength and courage that is beautiful. Your facial features are fine, very gentle and friendly. I can see you making friends with anyone, and your sorority sisters obviously agree, or you couldn't get in. Please don't put yourself down. You're a lovely young lady."

Alice smiled and reached for his hand. She asked, "Where do we begin?"

It was a beautiful hour of the most intimate sex he could imagine. She was willing to try anything, and he covered all the normal erogenous zones. The one that surprised him was that after amazing vaginal sex and multiple orgasms, she wanted him to try anal sex with her. No woman had ever wanted that with him.

He used lots of Vaseline and worked one finger in. The tight anal muscles relaxed just a bit and a second finger went in, but it was tight. After working with a third finger for a while, he said, "Alice, I don't think this will work. I must be able to insert at least four fingers, or my erection just will not enter. We're barely up to three and I can tell you're in great pain. I'm sorry. This is torture, not healthy sex."

She replied, "It looks so easy on Pornhub."

"That's not real life, Alice. Those women have trained their sphincter muscles over a long time to relax and allow an erect penis to enter. It's not what it seems or what they want you to believe. They do it for more money, not because it's pleasurable sex."

"Okay, I understand. But having you in my vagina was wonderful. I've had the best orgasms I could ever imagine. Could we do it again sometime?"

In his dreams, he remembered three other sessions with Alice. They were always exciting for her, and she never mentioned anal sex again. She eventually started dating a young biology student and decided to drop out of the rotation for Ned's therapy.

***

Two days passed quickly, and the doorbell rang sharply at 7:00. As Beth entered, Ned noticed that she wasn't wearing the sports bra, in fact, no bra at all. Her very impressive breasts bounced and jiggled.