Ned's Big Payday Pt. 05

Story Info
Tom and Kate unite, the cheerleaders find love.
18.1k words
4.72
1.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a compilation of chapters 12 through 15 of this 20 chapter story. It is fiction and none of the events described actually occurred, at least to my knowledge. All characters are over the age of 18. This story is copyrighted and is totally original. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 12

Arousals Arise

Kate's plane landed at LaGuardia at 5:00 and Tom met her in baggage claim. They smiled as they approached for a quick kiss.

She said, "I'm delighted you invited me. We've got lots to talk about."

Tom said, "It's hard for me to only have phone calls."

"Me too. After each one, I think of many other things I wanted to say. And it's hard to kiss through the phone." They smiled and kissed again.

As he carried her luggage, he said, "I texted Charles and the car should be outside."

She smiled and asked, "What time's the show tonight?"

"My guys come on at 9:00 but I want us to be there by 8:30 for you to meet them. We have seats in the VIP section. I brought new earplugs for you."

"I've not been to a live performance in many years. I never thought about earplugs."

Tom replied, "I've been cursing these local theater sound people the last several years. Speakers are set so loud that it's painful for most eardrums. And the bass is ridiculous. You can feel it blocks away."

When outside, Tom and Kate were approached by a black Lincoln Navigator. She could see Charles at the wheel and Claire in the passenger seat.

As she entered this huge SUV's back seat, she said, "Hey Claire, I'm glad to see you again."

Claire replied, "Kate, we're delighted you could make it. It's going to be a fun weekend."

"At least it's not too cold. I debated what clothes to wear and finally decided to bring all combinations."

Charles and Tom loaded the two bags (Kate packed heavy) and entered the car. Charles greeted Kate and began negotiating his way through all the cars jockeying for a spot to pick up passengers.

It took about an hour to fight the rush hour traffic and get to the hotel. Kate and Tom held hands and mostly talked about business. The only personal question was about Angie.

"How's Angie and Ned getting along?"

"They're getting on famously. Turns out that Ned is a great cook and that shocked us. His mom taught him."

"I enjoy cooking but am often at the office late and must stop for food on the way home. Plus, it's not so much fun cooking only for yourself. Do you have a cook?"

Kate replied, "Yes, I have an amazing one. Her name is Denise and she went to culinary school. She and her husband, Jason, live in a wing of the house and they take great care of me. Jason is a former policeman and is my driver and security aid."

"How did you find them?"

"A friend knew her and let me know Denise was retiring. I'd been looking for a cook and housekeeper for several months. I called her to ask if she had any interest in being a private cook. She did. She said the restaurants had become too much for her but she still wanted to stay active. Jason has recently retired and they were living in Atlanta."

"How did you get them to move to Denver?"

"They have a daughter who's a ski instructor in Vail and she has two kids. Her husband is a doctor there."

"Grandchildren are probably the number one reason retired couples move."

"No doubt. The kids visit us at least once a month. It's fun to have them."

Tom added, "I'm glad you have Jason. Security is a big issue these days. I wouldn't think of coming to New York without Charles and Claire."

Arriving at the grand hotel, Kate learned that Tom had already checked in. While Charles parked the car in a secure underground garage, the others walked to their rooms.

When entering the beautiful room, Kate turned to Tom and smiled. "It seems we're together for the first time," she said. "I admit I'm a bit nervous being with a new man."

"Probably not as nervous as I am. I never dreamed a moment like this would happen again."

Kate smiled, "I'm probably like a young virgin on her first night of marriage. Shy but determined to make her husband happy." She stepped forward into his arms. They kissed with desire building within them.

"Tom, can I take a quick shower. I want to be as fresh as I can for you."

"Absolutely. I had one just before we came."

When she emerged from the bathroom, Kate wore a burgundy silk one piece nightie with a lace top just barely hiding her breasts from the nipple down. Instead of just walking to the bed, she did the runway strut similar to Victoria Secret shows, just on a shorter runway.

He sucked in his breath. Her bare tanned legs seemed to go on forever. She was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen.

"Kate, I'm at a loss for words. You're beautiful. And your legs are a man's dream."

"Thank you. You must mean for my age."

"God no. I mean yes. No, I mean no. Let me re-phrase that."

Kate grinned as he mumbled.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life."

She smiled and replied, "For that, you win the grand prize." She walked into his arms, and they fell onto the bed. Her hands went to his belt and his to her bottom. They kissed as their passion took control.

As she freed his penis and could feel it engorged, she was pleased. Although he was 6'3" his erection was only as large as Ned's, may not as large. She whispered, "I'm relieved you're this big. I need a large one like you have."

He turned Kate onto her stomach and kissed her flawless bottom. Kate tucked her knees under and leaned forward with her ass in the air. This gave his tongue full access to her crotch. Tom licked from her clit to her anus with gusto. After a minute or so, he lay on his back and eased his face under her vulva. She sat upright and rode his tongue and nose as her thighs squeezed his head. The first orgasm was coming, and it felt amazing to be with a real man who she deeply cared about.

Although he couldn't see, he could feel her breasts as they bounced under the lace. She could feel his hand searching and she slipped off the shoulder straps to free them for him to find. As he massaged her breasts and pulled her nipples, the orgasm slammed her. It was very intense, and she could only pause and let its energy pass.

She heard Tom grunt several times and, glancing over her shoulder, could see his semen shooting skyward and splattering the trousers that were only halfway down his legs.

He eventually managed to free his mouth from under her crotch and said, "I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold it any longer."

"Me neither. That was exciting, Tom. I needed that. I also love that you're obviously an ass man. I enjoy the attention."

"I've been called an ass many times, so it suits me."

They finished undressing and lay facing each other on the bed. Kate traced his mouth, cheeks and nose with her finger, studying his handsome face. He studied her beautiful face while he massaged her bottom. They didn't say anything as they stared at each other. Their eyes conveyed all the words needed.

***

Charles called a taxi for the concert. He'd learned that parking was a full block away and a dark night on the streets of the city was dangerous. The taxi dropped them at the entrance door.

Tom was pointed out by two of the concert goers standing in line, and one spoke to him. To Kate, they obviously knew each other but not well enough for Tom to introduce her.

Once seated, while the opening artists were still performing, two men came to visit Tom in the VIP section. Charles silently vetted each and allowed them to approach. Claire sat beside Kate and was obviously surveying the crowd. Tom never introduced her to the visitors.

The 9:00 show started ten minutes late, but when the band came on, the crowd went wild. This group could already claim four Billboard Top Ten songs. They performed each plus selections from a new album just released that week. The young women screamed continuously at these young men who were very sexy and very available. As they sang, danced and moved across the stage, the whole place rocked to the beat, and everyone sang the familiar lyrics. While this was not Kate's preferred music, it was clear that these youngsters loved it and loved the artists. That's all the really mattered in this business. And it was loud.

As they left the venue, Kate noticed long lines in the merchandise area. The artists had come to the lobby and were signing autographs and allowing selfies with the young patrons. Several girls kissed their cheeks and hugged them. The guys appeared to be accustomed to such attention and smiled continuously.

A taxi rushed them to the hotel taking only a few minutes. After drinks in the lobby bar, all went to their rooms. Tom asked Kate to excuse him to make a phone call. She went into the bedroom to remove makeup and prepare herself for his attention.

"Sorry. I needed to talk to their road manager. I noticed some of the guys were overly friendly with some of girls and we take a dim view of that."

Kate replied, "I didn't see it. What'd they do?"

"When some of the very pretty ones asked for selfies, I could see the guys feeling their butts."

"Oh, that could be trouble. Did the girls react?"

"Yes, they'd kiss their cheeks. Some were passing notes, obviously with their phone numbers. We had a situation last year with one of the bands. They sneaked two girls on to their bus and were fucking when the road manager and driver heard them. Fortunately, the girls were eighteen and adults so there were no charges filed. I still kicked their asses and fined them $100,000 which I donated to an abused women and children's charity. The nature of today's more sexually open young people is to use their sexual favors for personal gain. The young rock artists on our label are single, sexy, young and rich. What more could a girl want?"

Kate said, "I had a situation like that not long after I started the business. We had a crew in the mountains of North Carolina creating promotional videos for a bluegrass band. The crew chief had hired locals for background and audience shots. Some of the locals mixed too well with some of the crew after sundown. I only heard about it later and I fired the culprits. I've no doubt it was all consensual but that's not acceptable and can hurt our reputation."

"Exactly right," Tom replied.

"It seemed tonight that several people knew you," she said.

"At the performance?"

"Yes, but you never introduced me."

"Believe me, Kate, you don't want to know those people. They run protection rackets in the city and have been trying to sell my artists protection for several years when they're in town. As soon as they saw Charles and Claire, they left us with just a greeting to let me know they're still around."

"Jeez, Tom. There really is organized crime in the city. I never realized that."

"The entire city government is corrupt. I could never have an office here because the required bribes would cost too much. It's the same way in Chicago and is becoming that way in LA."

"I guess I'm too naïve. Thanks for the heads up."

Tom grinned and replied, "Speaking of heads up. I need to freshen up for bed. I have a head that may stand to attention."

"I'm counting on it," Kate replied with a devious grin.

***

Meanwhile, back home, Ned lay exhausted after using three Kama Sutra positions with Angie. She had several orgasms and he'd cum twice. The position they liked the most was a modified doggie position. Angie would sit on one of the breakfast counter stools with her naked butt sticking out. He entered her from behind with some difficulty because she couldn't spread her legs enough while staying balanced on the stool. Once he wedged his cock in, everything was so tight that they orgasmed quickly.

The other position they liked was side by side, facing each other. Angie opened her top leg, bent her knee and laid it across his top leg. That allowed entry plus Ned had access to her lips, clit, breasts and butt, whatever he wanted to touch. When it was obvious that she was close, he inserted his wet finger knuckle deep in Angie's rectum. That set her off. This confirmed his prior observation that every time he was able to finger her butt, she went wild.

***

Across town, Beth, the cheerleader, waited pensively for the phone to ring. She thought about the previous afternoon when Ned unexpectedly called. He apologized again for having to suspend his therapy sessions. She told him that she was mentally doing better but that she missed his therapy.

Ned explained the reason for his call, "I gave a massage to a young man named Mark O'Brien this morning at the gym. It was the first time we'd met. As sometimes happens with total strangers, he opened up and told me about his relationship issues and how much they affected him. I asked him what he was looking for in a relationship. The more he talked, the more I thought about you, Beth. After we spent the hour together, I was convinced he was looking for you. I thought I'd call to see if I could give him your name and phone number."

She asked a few questions and learned that he was a third-year medical student, studying to be a surgeon, and that both his father and grandfather had been surgeons. She learned that he'd been crushed by a woman he'd dated for a year when she decided to start dating someone else. According to Ned, he was a great looking guy, very physically fit and was about six feet tall. She agreed for Ned to relay her name and number.

That evening, Ned called again and said that Mark would call the next evening around 7:00.

As that time arrived, the phone rang, and she saw Mark's name on the caller ID. She answered. That opened a totally new and amazing chapter in her life.

***

Just a mile away, Janet was on a date, the fifth one, with Rob, the engineer. They were finally comfortable kissing and Janet allowed him to lay his hand on her bare leg at various times. She was ready to open her legs, but he didn't take the hint. Maybe she should call Ned for advice.

***

Back at Kate's house, Jason was busy with his face in Denise's crotch. It'd been an interesting adventure that led to this passionate moment.

Several weeks earlier, Denise finally found the courage to call Ned and ask for advice. She was aware of how he'd helped Kate and Angie through their issues. She left a message, and he called her back that afternoon. Luckily, Jason was running errands and Kate was at work when he called. After the usual pleasantries, Denise said that she was calling with a very personal concern, and she needed his help.

She gave Ned a summary of her younger years before she met Jason. She admitted to being a wild young woman and had sex for the first time when she was sixteen. She'd gone to culinary school rather than to a typical university. She was working as a pastry chef in one of Atlanta's fine restaurants when Jason and a male friend came for dinner. Both men were new police officers in the city. As was typical in such fine establishments, the working chefs would circulate among the guests to greet and thank them for coming. Normally they would answer any questions and hear any concerns.

When she stopped by Jason's table, her visit took an interesting turn. He asked Denise about herself and her interests and her goals. She realized quickly that this was a different sort of man. She shared, maybe too much, her life and then he shocked her by asking for her phone number. She returned to the kitchen before deciding, what the hell, give it to him. She liked his looks and his perfect manners. Less than a year later, they were married.

She described how wonderful their sex life was and how it fulfilled them both. They had two children.

Their sex life slowed down, as is typical of most marriages when middle-age comes. Still, when they did it, both could easily have orgasms. When she was approaching sixty, Jason was sixty-seven, he started having some heart problems. He was put on medicine that made it difficult to get an erection. Nothing seemed to help, and their sex life ended. She had tried to interest him in oral sex, but he was old-fashioned in that way and didn't think a man should be doing that.

Denise told Ned that she was very frustrated and needed sex. She had needed sex her whole life and it was now over. She asked what she could do to get it back.

He asked about how she'd prepared for Jason doing oral sex. She said she always keeps herself as fresh as she can. He asked her about pubic hair and if that could be a turn off. She admitted that she'd not shaved in many years. Ned said that to many men, a full bush is like trying to fight through a jungle to find the diamond. Maybe she should shave and reveal just how beautiful her treasure box was.

Ned then suggested something so outrageous that she was sorry she'd asked. But the more she thought about it, the less outrageous it seemed. He suggested that she allow Jason to catch her watching an oral sex porn video on the internet. She would be lying on the bed, with legs spread and be fingering her hairless vulva, vagina and clit when he 'discovered' her. If that didn't turn him on and make him want to participate, nothing would.

After many days of worrying about it, she decided to at least try it. When the day came, Jason did discover her making love with her hand. This was totally new to him, and it was also a real turn-on. He sat on the bed and watched her hand at work. She smiled and asked him to join her. After that, Jason was attacking her at every opportunity to let his mouth and tongue explore her lovely body. Denise later saw Ned and discretely kissed him and reported back.

***

In New York, the after-the-show show began. They climbed naked under the top sheet and gazed at each other.

Kate said, "Well here we are, about to do it for the first time."

Tom replied, "And I'm nervous. The first time with any woman makes me this way."

"When was your first time," she asked.

"Oh goodness, it was so embarrassing but so eye-opening. There was a girl named Celeste in my high school class. She was a natural blond knock-out and a flirt. Boys quite often would brag about making it to third or home with her."

Kate stopped him and asked, "What's third or home?"

"Oh, maybe you've never heard about boys comparing sex to baseball." She just stared. "Here's the analogy. If you're waiting on a date, you're said to be standing in the batter's box. If you get to first base, that means you're allowed to hold her hand and kiss her. At second base, she has allowed you to touch her breasts and fondle them. You can also feel her naked legs up to her thighs but that's it. Now at third base, it's fun and more fun. She has allowed you to fondle her pussy and suck on her nips. Home plate is, of course, the goal. You have scored and it was approved by her and legal."

"I must have lived a sheltered life. I've never heard that," Kate replied.

"It was always the boys bragging to other boys so the girls may not have heard it."

She replied, "That means we're at third base. We didn't spend much time at first or second, did we?" He laughed and pleaded guilty.

"I must have hit a triple."

"Okay, to get back to my question, when was your first time to reach home plate?"

"I was in the library working on an essay when Celeste sat down opposite me. She smiled and said that she'd been noticing me and would like to go out. Could I take her to the new Star Wars movie? She smiled and was lovely, as usual.

"I thought she was pulling my chain on a bet with another girl or something like that but I called her on it when I said 'sure.'

"We chose a night and I got to first base with hands during the movie. We decided to get burgers and drive to a local park to eat and talk. While there, she told me that she respected me and appreciated me not talking about her behind her back. She knew that the boys had been claiming they'd had sex with her. Other girls had told her. But none of that was true and she wanted me to know. Then she shocked me when she said that she'd chosen me to take her virginity. I mean, holy shit, Kate. That floored me."