Need

Story Info
Needs fulfilled.
2.4k words
4.12
7.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaddysGLW
DaddysGLW
12 Followers

I've ached for you all day. My body has been pleading with me to quench the heat in my core, but I know I cannot without your permission. I know I need to do whatever I can in order to gain it, so instead of bending to my body's will, I bend to yours and get to work.

I go through the house and clean it feverishly, as though my life depends on removing each speck of dust from every surface. Once the house is cleaned to what I know will be your satisfaction, I get to work on dinner.

Filet mignon, roasted potatoes, and salad seem perfect. I season the meat and potatoes and leave them to rest as I fix the salad and clean up before setting the table. Glancing at the clock, I realize I have just enough time to get ready before you come home.

I run upstairs and shower, shave, and lotion my body. You love to feel my smooth soft skin beneath your hands. I choose one of your favorite lingerie sets, a sheer black lace thong, matching Demi bra, and garter. The texture of the lace against my sensitive nipples makes me quiver as I pull the bra over them. I slide black thigh highs on and clip them in place before slipping into the red mid thigh length dress. The neckline is wide and deep enough to reveal ample cleavage, and gives a peek at a bit of lace when I move just right. The loose, float skirt has a tendency to flip up when I walk, allowing for a glimpse of my round, full ass.

I quickly blowdry my hair, leaving it a bit wild, before applying a little mascara and deep red lipstick. You prefer that I wear very little makeup. The way the red accents my full lips drives you wild, though. Seeing my mascara run when I've had your cock down my throat doesn't hurt either.

Thinking of that causes my pussy to pulse and I grab my stilettos and run downstairs.

I throw on an apron so I can start cooking the meat and potatoes. Once everything is almost finished, I set out the salad, a beer for you, and a glass of wine for myself. The house smells incredible. My stomach growls, reminding me that I've been so busy today I forgot to eat. I sigh, sure that you will make me regret that. I plate our food, remove the apron, slip into my shoes, and am lighting the candles when you walk in.

I can tell from the way you close the door and sigh that you've had a bad day. Thinking quickly. I grab your beer and bring it to you, removing your coat for you. I get on tiptoe and give you a soft, tentative kiss on the cheek.

"Dinner smells nice. I think I might want to have you instead," you growl hungrily, looking me up and down.

You set your beer down on the table by the door before pulling me closely, burying your face into the crook of my neck. My knees go weak as you begin kissing and nibbling in that little hollow, chuckling because you know what that does to me. You grip my ass and pull my hips against yours, my hands gripping your shoulders.

"I-I-I made sssteak anddd mmmmm potatooooes," I softly moan.

You abruptly release me and grin at the look of disappointment on my face, before grabbing your beer and smacking my ass. Hard. I yelp, almost stumbling because of the damn heels and shock.

"You really do look god enough to devour. However, I felt your stomach growl and, knowing you, I bet you didn't eat. That means dinner first and not in your favorite seat. You will sit in the chair across from me and eat. No complaining or whining. I expect a proper apology as well after dinner. You know one of the top rules I have is to take care of yourself."

"Yes Sir," I frown.

Damn. Normally I would get to sit in your lap and we would feed each other. We both love every minute.

We sit down to dinner and would seem like any other "normal" couple. Conversation is basically small talk and you telling me about your day. I was right when I thought it was a bad one. It seems like everything went wrong for you from the moment you got there.

We finish up and I clear the table. Hopefully my plans for the evening make your day much better. You head to the living room and turn on the tv as I clean the dishes. Once everything is back in its place, it's time to apologize.

I step into the room, get on my knees, and slowly make my way to the couch. You don't turn your head but I know you're paying attention to my progress. I stop in front of you and begin massaging my way up your legs to your thighs. You reach down and begin running your fingers through my hair encouraging me on. Your eyes haven't left the tv.

I reach your waist and slowly remove your belt and unzip your pants. Your semi hard cock taunts me as I slowly reach in and slide it out. My mouth is already watering. I bend down and start placing soft kisses up and down your shaft, your scent and taste filling my senses. I can't resist any longer and suck it into my mouth. You groan as I starting sucking and rolling my tongue, making sure to get every inch of your now rock hard cock into my mouth and throat.

I pull back and lower my head to your balls. I gently suck each one, rolling my tongue over them. I love the way you taste and the way you feel in my mouth. You twist my hair around your hand and yank me back up to your shaft. Knowing what you need, I grip your thighs and drop my mouth down, taking it all in one stroke. I repeat this several times until you set down your bottle and bury both hands in my hair. I brace myself for what comes next.

You begin fucking my throat. My pussy is throbbing at this point and my thighs are drenched in my juices. My moans vibrate around your cock, eliciting sexy as hell groans from you. I can feel you getting closer to release. You bury your cock as deep as possible and I start to lose the ability to breathe. Sweat, tears, and mascara start running down my face. I look up at you and see you staring down at me.

"Fuck I love the way you look when you're choking on my cock," you growl.

You pull back, and just as I get a few gulps of air, you thrust back in and begin fucking my face in earnest. I'm squirming and gripping your thighs, my nails digging in from the effort I'm exerting, keeping myself from rubbing my poor clit.

"Look at me. I want to see your eyes when I fill your throat with my hot cum," you order.

I look up, pleading with you for the delicious treat I only get from you. You start thrusting even harder, growling and gripping my hair so it feels as if you're going to pull it out. The pain in my throat and on my scalp barely registers. I'm completely engrossed in every movement and sound you make. You give one final deep thrust and release deep into my throat. I greedily swallow each drop before you ease yourself out of my mouth and pull me into your lap.

"That was a good start, but don't you have something to say?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I need to take care of myself and eating is part of that. It's just..." I trail off, biting my lip and looking away.

"Just what? No secrets, pet," you say firmly.

"After you left I took a little nap and woke up needing you. Badly. I got so caught up in making tonight special and trying to stay busy so I didn't do something super naughty, that I forgot to eat. Please don't be mad," I plead.

After a few seconds I feel you shaking and look up to catch you suppressing a chuckle. When you see my horrified face, you can't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing.

"You think it's FUNNY?!"

"Calm down, baby. Yes, it's funny. You wanted me so badly that you couldn't remember to take care of yourself, but made sure I was taken care of for the evening. Did you think that maybe if you'd called or texted I'd have come home for lunch and taken care of you, or at least given you permission to take the edge off?"

"No," I respond, biting my lip.

"You're forgiven, this time. Only because I know you were miserable during dinner in your seat and because you're going to finish your apology upstairs. I think it's time to head for bed, don't you?" The wolfish grin on your face sends a shiver down my spine, partly from fear and partly anticipation.

I follow you to the bedroom and stand by the door as you close it. In here, you dictate my every move. You walk to the bed and order me to keep my eyes on yours. 'Well that won't be too hard,' I think. I quickly realize how very wrong I am as you slowly begin removing your clothing. You know how much I love your body and that not being able to stare at each uncovered inch is torture. You stretch out onto the bed, leaning against the headboard and crossing your hands behind your head.

"Good girl, you didn't peek. Now strip."

My hands are shaking as I slowly remove and step out of my dress. I'm nowhere near as confident about my body as you. Stripping down for entertainment purposes has never been my strong point.

"Mmmmm my favorite," you say huskily as I straighten, wearing only my underthings.

I reach behind me and unclip and remove my bra, releasing a small sigh at the feel of the fabric rubbing my nipples. My heavy breasts sway as I slowly begin removing the hose and garter. I'm dreading taking off the thong. I bite my lip as I start to pull it down hoping I can do it with some shred of dignity. I'm wrong.

As it pulls away from my wet core, there is an audible thwack and a very visible creamy spot in the center. The air hits me and it feels like ice against my wet bits. You motion for me to join you on the bed and I crawl onto it. I attempt to work my way between your thighs, but you aren't having that.

"Lay back," you order.

I lay back and spread my legs and arms wide, exposing all of my body to you. You kneel between my thighs and hungrily look me up and down. It's almost as if you can't decide where to begin. I sigh as you start slowly running your hands over my body. I love the way you touch me. My hips fly off the bed as your knuckles graze my nipples. You reach down and start placing feathery strokes on my pussy. Just as I'm about to start pleading for more, you look at me and grin. Uh oh.

"Holy fuck!" I moan as you drive two fingers deep into me while sucking on my nipple.

You lift your head just long enough to respond.

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you, or you won't cum at all," you threaten.

I nod my recognition and you continue your onslaught. You switch breasts and move your fingers to my clit. The slow lazy circles you're making are just enough to keep me on edge without tipping me over. I'm biting my lip and ready to beg for your cock. You switch tactics again and leave my breasts alone as you drive your fingers in and out of me.

My body is running on pure reaction at this point and my hips are thrusting to meet each of the thrusts your hand is making. I'm about to tip off the cliff and you completely stop, flipping me over, and pulling my ass high into the air.

My hands are fisted in the sheets and my face is buried in the mattress. You start smacking each of the globes of my ass, hard. After each smack you gently rub the sensitive skin. My moans begin filling the room. After a bit I can feel the sheet getting wet beside my knee from the juice that's run down my leg. I'm sure my ass is blood red at this point. I can't take it anymore.

"Please fuck me! I need your cock insiii-," I stop on a deep moan as you slam your throbbing cock into me from behind.

It takes every ounce of control I have not to cum. God you feel incredible. This is what I've been waiting for, this is what I need with every fiber of my being. You pound my pussy brutally, knowing what I gotta have when I crave you this much. I'm screaming louder and louder with each thrust. You reach down and start rubbing my clit with one hand while the other digs into my hip. There will probably be bruises there tomorrow but that makes it that much more delicious. I can feel myself getting closer and closer the harder and faster you move your cock and hand.

"Cum for me, little one," you growl between clenched teeth.

My world explodes as my release begins, my pussy spasming. Your cock is squeezed and milked as it gets drenched. My orgasm spurns yours and you drive into me deeply, pressing me into the mattress with such force I can barely breathe. Another orgasm rips through me, the feeling of your pulsing cock and hot seed too much to bear. After riding out our orgasms, you collapse onto the bed, pulling me against you.

"Mmmmm thank you sweetheart."

"For what?" I purr.

"Knowing and being just what I need," you say contentedly, placing a small kiss on my temple.

"You're more than welcome," I sigh happily.

Little do you know, I feel the same way. You are exactly what I need.


DaddysGLW
DaddysGLW
12 Followers