Need

Story Info
Pure primal lust.
1.2k words
4.27
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my knees wearing a sexy purple basque, stockings, heels and no panties. I look up at you and lick my lips.

You look down to me, straight into my eyes.

I take your hard cock in my hand.

Your heart beats faster.

We maintain eye contact.

I run my tongue down your hard shaft. Looking at you. Licking the tip of your straining cock.

You watch me doing it. Looking deep into my eyes. Staring into my soul.

Tasting your pre-cum. Licking it all up. Still maintaining eye contact.

You watch a glass string glistening from your cock to my tongue. Getting sloppier and wetter as I suck you. It snaps and falls on my chin. I take you deep down my throat. I wipe and offer you a finger.

Taste. You suck hard and deep on my finger.

I stand up and kiss you.

My hand reaches down feeling my soaking wet pussy. I give them to you to taste.

Back on my knees again I take you deep down my throat once more.

You take two and leave two for me. You feel your knees weaken.

Getting sloppier and sloppier as I suck you. I reach behind you and steady you by grabbing your ass and pulling you towards me. You hear me gag and my throat tightens on your head. I need you to make love to me. I want you to make me whole. I need you in me. Love me.

You reach down and feel my wet pussy. It's hot to the touch. Love me.

The warmth of my juices running down your fingers, collecting in the palm of your hand.

I need you in me.

I clench on your invading fingers. You pump my wetness out of me as I clench.

Make me gush. I need you in me. Own me.

A breeze catches your soaked hand giving a cold sensation, but your fingers are still buried inside me.

Feel my hot cum.

You feel one more clench and this time I crush your fingers. I explode over you.

Feel me pulse over you. I need you in me.

My hot gush spraying over you. You lean towards me and grab a fist full of hair and bend my head back. You lower yourself towards my face and bend my head back. You lower yourself towards my face and kiss me forcefully with passion.

Please, I love that.

Looking into my eyes, my hand drops and grabs your cock. I pull hard and squeeze it tight as I guide it towards my soaked pussy.

You feel the heat of my pussy before you physically feel me.

My hand slips due to your pre-cum and I grab your balls with all my might. Pulling them closer to my hot, wet pussy. Using your balls to guide you towards me.

You try to resist making me pull harder. The sensation is unbearable.

I'm desperate for you.

I keep pulling. You feel the tip of your cock touch my wet pussy.

Eager.

I guide you into me. My hands leaving your balls and going onto your ass. Nails digging in. Pulling you in me so you're forced to go deeper.

My nails bite your ass.

You feel my pussy lips slip all the way down your shaft. My cum running down your balls.

You're soaked.

You lean forward and tentatively bite my lips.

There's nothing tentative about my response.

You pull back and go for my neck.

Fuck. Kryptonite.

I turn my head and offer you my neck fully. You take grip and suck in my skin biting down hard.

I need you. I pull your ass in. Moaning.

I let out a scream of delight. You bite harder and I moan in your ear.

You feel my pussy tighten on your cock. I'm so wet. I pull you in tighter and I can feel the pulses of another orgasm take over me.

I relax and tighten again. The feeling running up your shaft is almost as if it's being sucked in deeper.

Fill me up. I need you.

I keep repeating and you can feel me wanking your cock with my muscles. The sensation is out of this world. You moan loudly and bite harder.

You're soaked through once more with my juices. Pound me harder. I need you.

I relax my grip on your ass cheeks and start to probe. You push deeper into me.

I play with your prostate as you fuck me. Except you're not fucking me. It's primal.

As my finger slips in, you feel me hit the spot. You let go my neck and kiss me. Probing my mouth with your tongue. You moan.

I want you.

I start to push and pull at your ass. Making you fuck me.

Own me.

You tell me to put another finger in so I can twist them as they go in and out.

I gently ease it in.

You pull at my other arm and put it above my head. Pinning me there.

Pin me down. Make me yours. Body and soul.

I start to moan loudly, and you place your other hand over my mouth and hold it there tightly. Restricting my breathing.

My eyes open wide. So intense. Surprised but turned on.

You can feel my breath escaping with every thrust of your cock, but you won't let me take breath.

Incredible sensation.

I begin to struggle but you still only let me breathe through my nose.

Fuck, it's insane. I cum over you again groaning.

You alter your rhythm to opposite my breaths to make me gasp more.

I explode again.

My face slightly blue. My eyes open wide staring at you. You know I trust you.

You fuck me faster. Harder and faster. You feel me struggle trying to move your arm. But your grip and hold are too much for me. You're strong.

I push my fingers deeper into your ass. You feel me rubbing your prostate.

You feel another wet gush on your cock as I again flood over your cock and balls.

I'm drained. I cannot cum anymore.

The excitement is so intense, building up inside of you.

I try and wriggle away.

You're not sure how much you can take.

You still have me cumming and cumming. It's insane.

I'm gasping for air. I can't take anymore. I'm pushed to my limit.

You let go of my mouth and allow me to take a deep breath.

I inhale loudly.

My pussy responds and grips you tightly.

I beg you to finish.

My fingers getting life back in them work faster in your ass.

Cum for me my love.

You feel it build up as I push hard on your prostate.

It's all too much.

Please cum. I can't take any more.

You feel your cum pounding against my fingers. Pressing it tightly. Restricting it in the tube. The feeling shuddering through you.

Fill me.

You arch your back and push in hard and deep.

I claw your ass with my spare hand.

You feel it explode into me.

I remove my fingers and put my arms around your back.

You try and catch breath.

I hug you tight.

You collapse on top of me.

Both spent.

You can't talk but hug me back tightly.

I don't want to speak though. Just feel your heartbeat.

My pussy pulses. Sucking every last drop of cum from you. We stay connected.

Deep breaths.

Content. So happy in your arms. Hearts pounding.

I love you.