Need to Feel Wanted

Story Info
Chance encounter leads to trouble and more.
17.5k words
4.81
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait till I tell your mother

It had been a fantastic week in Florida but it was about to turn bad. Chris had been invited by his best friend Jim to go down to Orlando and spend a week in Disney World for spring break with Jim's whole family. Not exactly what they had planned for the spring break of their freshman year of college but Jim's family was pretty well off and a trip to Orlando was a far cry from having to be stuck back in Wyoming with his dad and step mom. Chris had a ball he had to admit, even though he and Jim had been forced to keep an eye on Jim's two much younger siblings when they were in the park, they had still gotten to see all kinds of cool stuff, eat awesome food and ride some fun rides while they were at it.

The only down side was they had to share a room with those same siblings so that Jim's folks could have a room of their own even though they had an adjoining door, there was still really nowhere to be alone. A week away with no place to rub one out was tough on Chris, and Orlando had no shortage of pretty women his age, wearing not a whole lot and enjoying the Florida sun and heat.

On the third day he had considered whacking off in the shower or when he went to do his business, but with so many people in the immediate area and never really being away from one another there was never really time or opportunity. On the last day, Chris was climbing the walls he was so horny. A stiff breeze got a rise out of him on a normal day and that was with jerking off at least once a day and never with just his imagination. Chris knew he watched a lot of porn but again, at his age it was pretty normal. His desires were pretty normal as any other 18 year old male, at least until recently when the step family bug bit him and now he only really ever watched that or MILF porn when he jerked off in his dorm or bedroom at home.

He had had a few girlfriends and was no virgin but he was busy studying his ass off and trying to keep his scholarship in one of the toughest programs at his school in Chicago that he didn't have a steady supply of sex to keep his raging hormones at bay. That combined with nearly a week without tugging his cock had him harder than Chinese algebra off and on nearly the whole day and it was driving him nuts. Finally, on the last day he had found a way to stay in the room and spend some time alone. Jim's family had decided to go into the park for a few last rides and knickknacks before they were to leave in the morning. He was tired from walking he had told them and said he was going to sleep in and join them for lunch at their favorite spot in the park. Everyone agreed and they set out. He woke up and got breakfast with them and then when they came back he crawled back in bed and waited until they were out the door and gave them about ten minutes to let them get all the way into the park or at least far enough into the line before I got up, popped my laptop open and started searching his favorite streaming sites and before long Chris was watching a sexy blonde forty something porn star and her twenty something 'stepson' were flirting and trying to convey some nonsensical story that would eventually lead them to all sorts of carnal acts. He had long since ditched my boxers and was absently stroking his cock and waited for some milf flesh to show itself, paying almost no attention to what was going on other than what was on screen

As the scene unfolded before him and they finally began to undress one another, the guy was naked firsts and the step mom, a pretty blonde with massive fake boobs was working his tower of a cock between her lips. She paused to undress in a sexy way for the young man, as if it would elevate him more than her extremely slobbery head had but still she tried. As she took off her skirt Chris saw the red lacy thong splitting her ample ass cheeks and something struck him. He had seen a pair of similar panties in Jim's mom's suitcase when he had used the bathroom in his folk's room when the other one was occupied.

Jim's mom was no porno milf. Sandy was 44, about 5'9" and thick. Not thick like Instagram model thick but thick like a woman who had pushed out three kids and spent time trying not to let her body go but was by no means a model. She was a regular mom. Her tits were big, probably a D or double d and the filled out a shirt pretty well. Her middle was soft but not flabby, her hips were wide but she was still cute in that older woman way and her shiny blond hair and sparkling blue eyes and broad white smile made her look pretty. She had worn a bikini to the pool a couple times during the trip and looked better than some they had seen and the fact that she seemed not to give a fuck made her that much sexier.

Chris had though she was cute since he had known what went on between man and women in the bedroom but she was Jim's mom and they had been friends back home in Wyoming since grade school so she was just his second mom and never more than that.

Now, thinking about those red lacy panties in her suitcase in the other room and looking at the computer as the MILF slipped hers off and exposed her fat hairless pussy to him the viewer be decided that since he was alone and it was spring break he was going to be daring. Standing up and walking stark naked into the attached room, Chris left the porn playing and made his way into the bathroom and flipped on the light.

Sandy's suitcase lay on the counter of the bathroom, the lid down but unzipped. He had never done anything like what he had planned but he had made up his mind and from the sounds coming from the other room he was missing some pretty great scenery on the video. He quickly flipped open the suitcase and there they were, like they were waiting for him.

The lacy red panties. They looked worn in that they were balled up but it was hard to tell so he reached in and too hold of them and before he could stop himself put them to his face and drew a deep breath.

It was not an unpleasant scent, that of Sandy's pussy but it was clearly the scent of pussy, and having it up by his face, the garment that had covered a living pussy tripped a sensor in his primitive part of his mind and Chris was harder than he had been in a long time.

"Yeah baby, does your stepmom's pussy feel good on your cock?"

Chris heard the video playing and knew he wasn't going to need much to get him over the hill as he made his way back, panties in one hand and his turgid, pre cum dripping organ being stroked in the other.

Over the wet skin slapping sounds and moans from his computer that lay open on the desk of the room and as preoccupied as he was with thoughts of wrapping Sandy's panties around his hard cock and jerking off like crazy he didn't hear the door of the room open until it was far too late.

Instead of leaping over and slapping the computer shut, Chris froze for some reason. There in the doorway stood Sandy, by herself, her airy sea green blouse was wet and looked like it had been splashed by something red like Kool-Aid. She stood stock still and open mouthed in the doorway as he looked back at her, his cock rapidly wilting and he crushed the panties in his fist and tossed then onto the floor as unobtrusively as he could.

Seconds passed, neither of us moved. I thought for sure she would flee back out into the hall but she didn't. And as fate would have it, the film dialog kicked me when I was down.

"Yeah baby, fuck your stepmom's wet pussy baby. Fuck it!" The milf on the screen shouted as the rapid flesh on flesh slapping grew faster and louder.

Chris heard the door slam and saw that Sandy had stepped into the room. Her face was now turned to the computer and a look on her face was a mix of disgust and something else he couldn't put my finger on.

"What the fuck is going on?" She said in a low angry voice.

Her voice seemed to force life back into Chris as he finally covered his fully limp cock and ran over and picked up his boxers and hurriedly pulled them on.

"I'm so sorry, Sandy." Chris started but she moved into the room to stand before the computer, looking from the video to him, the blonde was being absolutely pounded from behind by the young muscled man, there were lots of up close shots of his thick cock stretching her hairless pussy wide, the organ and her fat pussy lips were slick with wetness. The woman was wailing and saying step mom this and step son that.

"Is this why you stayed back? You couldn't wait one more day till we got back and you were in your own house to jerk off?" Sandy sounded furious, her face was flushed red but she still was blocking him from closing his computer and stopping the video, and she was also still glancing over at the action when she wasn't staring holes through me with her blue eyes that flashed angrily as Chris stood near one of the queen beds.

"I thought you would be gone all morning, I was going to meet you like I said but I wanted some...alone time before. I haven't had a chance since we have been here..." Chris said and Sandy waved her arms.

"I don't want to hear why. I get it but it was one more day, honey. One more day till you could be in your own room and do whatever you want." She stood looking disappointed at him, hands on her wide but still pleasant hips confined in her white denim shorts.

"It's been a really long week." Chris said with a shrug. His eyes darted past Sandy to the screen which still displayed the now sweat sheened bodies of the performer as the step mom pushed the man onto his back and quickly straddled his tall thick organ and began to bounce up and down, her huge breasts bouncing, defying gravity. "Why are you back anyway?" Chris asked.

Sandy raised her hands from her hips, fully facing him now and indicated her wet shirt.

"Some guy tripped running up to the line and launched his soda all over this shirt, it's probably ruined but I came back to try to save it and change. I told Mark (her husband) that I would meet them at the Drop of Death in about an hour or so."

"I can feel you getting bigger baby, are you gonna cum? You gonna cum in your stepmom and fill her pussy up? Yeah?" The blonde was now squatting over the performers cock, her legs splayed and bouncing up and down the full length of his drenched cock.

Sandy turned at the dialog and stood. Chris looked at her as she did, her shirt was laying wet against her breasts, he could see the bra she wore by the outline and noticed that her tits didn't sag as much as he imagined they did but they were like big soft pillows on her chest. Chris felt his cock stirring in his boxers despite the unusual and embarrassing situation.

Sandy turned away and caught his eyes on her and her grimace showed she was still mad at him.

"I'm going to go change shirts, stay right there, I'm not done talking about this. Is he really going to cum in her?" Sandy was talking now a bit faster than when she had come in, her skin was still flushed form embarrassment, but Chris could see she was breathing a bit faster than she had been when she had burst in the door. What he found strange was that she had not shut it off, or told him to get dressed, asked why he was in her and Mark's room or a million other questions that came to mind.

"Yeah, it's called cream pie porn." Chris stated not even sure why he was telling her, or still talking, or watching the porn in front of his best friends mom. All he knew was it was a good scene and his cock was getting brave even though he wasn't alone in the room any more.

"Creampie?" She asked, and then the scene reached its crescendo. The performers began to thrust into one another even harder.

"Oh fuck mom, I'm gonna cum!" the man said and the milf gripped her tits in her hands and squeezed them tight, a mischievous grin on her sweat covered face as she slammed her hips down on him hard in rapid succession.

"Yeah baby cum inside me, fill mommy's pussy up with all your hot cum!" they cried out together and the camera zoomed in on his cock as he pulled about half way out and Sandy and he watched as his cock pulsed and throbbed, expelling his seed into her slick pussy.

"You guys don't do that with your girlfriends do you?" Sandy asked like she was watching a medical movie or an instructional video and not a graphic porno in the same room as her barely clothed son's best friend.

"Ummmmm." Chris was not sure what to say, his last girlfriend was a virgin when they hooked up and was on the pill so they had done it all the time. "Who do you mean?" Chris asked playing dumb

"Jim doesn't do this with Kelly does he?" Sandy asked meaning Jim's bookworm girlfriend. "You guys are using protection right? Please tell me you are. They faked that didn't they?" She asked meaning the cum shot in the porn. As if to answer the Milf pulled up and off the wilting organ and a cascade of thick ropy cum flopped out onto his roiling balls. Her pussy open and dripping obscenely as it tried to close and she flexed it causing more of his load to drop out.

"Nope looks pretty real." Sandy said and finally she reached over and slapped the laptop shut. Turning she looked at Chris and shook her head, a look of disappointment on her flushed face, but Chris noticed something else when she turned, with her shirt wet against her tits he saw her nipples were pushing at the confines of her bra. There was no way she was turned on by that.

"Put some clothes on, I'll be right back." Sandy sounded mad again as she moved past him and to the adjoining door. Chris hurried over to his own luggage and threw on a shirt and shorts, knowing full well that his balls were going to throb for the rest of the day because he hadn't gotten to let off any of the tension built up in them. He listened to Sandy run the sink in the other bathroom and he noted that she had not closed the door. He was dressed now and made his way into the room, seeing she had not closed the bathroom door either he assumed she was decent.

His jaw nearly hit the floor when he walked in and saw Sandy standing there in just her underwear.

Sandy had her shirt in the sink and was pouring soda water in with it. She hadn't noticed Chris yet, allowing him to take a good look at her. Her skin was creamy and smooth. There was the barest hint of cellulite in her thighs but she still looked amazing. Her panties were just off white, lacy and full backed as was her bra the big kicker was they were sheer. Her round ass you full and enticing barely encased in the full backed panties. Sandy's areolas were perfectly sized, her nipples hard from the cool temp that the AC had put the room in and he could see the manicured line of light brown hair above her bare pussy below. Her tits jiggled and shook as she swished the water around and tried to get the soda out of the blue green fabric.

She turned then and caught him staring at her.

"Go wait in the other room!" Sandy said sternly, not bothering to conceal any of her charms. Chris didn't want to press his luck and turned and went back to the other room. Standing with his back to the wall beside the adjoining door, Chris tried to get his cock into a position where it wouldn't stand out like a sore thumb through his jeans. H wore boxers for a reason and his balls already starting to throb from having his release interrupted. He felt like the vision of Sandy in her underwear would not leave him for some time and unfortunately it made his hard on return to life.

Chris had always thought she was nice, he had known her for years and never told Jim hey your mom is hot, she was just a mom.

Now that he had seen her, it was like they had flicked a switch, he saw her as the beautiful woman she was.

He was musing over his new attraction to Sandy when he realized that she had said something.

"Chris, I'm talking to you." Sandy said harshly.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"Still thinking about that video and your need to relieve yourself." Sandy said with a huff in her voice from the bathroom. "Do the girls you sleep with make the same racket she did in that video?"

"What?" Chris asked turning to face the voice, right as Sandy walked out of the bathroom, still only wearing her flowery sheer underwear.

"All that yelling, filthy talk. Do guys your age really want all that? Don't they want to share something special with someone they care about?" Sandy asked as she tossed a white blouse on the bed and a pair of light blue jean shorts beside it. She was dabbing at her upper chest and cleavage with a towel.

"This is really weird to talk about this with you." Chris said as he looked away as her dabbing caused her large breasts to bounce and shimmy causing his cock to harden and throb painfully. Her nipples were pushing at the gauzy fabric and his eyes were again drawn to the crux of her thighs and the line of short black hair above the slit line of her pussy.

"I asked you a question. You lied to me and disrespected the room we paid for." Sandy said as she turned and through the towel onto the bed beside her clothes. She stood with her hands on her hips, seeming unbothered by being basically naked in front of him. Chris looked over at her and she cocked her eyebrows and shook her head as she saw his eye flash over her body again.

He decided to just say fuck it and tell her the truth.

"You want the truth then?" Chris asked turning to face her, leaning in the doorframe and trying to keep eye contact.

"Yes." Sandy answered as she finally turned and picked up her blouse and began turning it till she had it facing forward and began to put it on.

"Fine. Yeah I like it when a woman talks dirty when I have sex with her. As far as if Jim and Kelly use protection, I'm not sure because I don't even know if they have done it yet. I can only speak for myself in that I do because it's scary out there that's half the reason I watch that stuff. I can live vicariously through them."

Sandy had pulled the shirt over hear head now and was adjusting it, lifting her large boobs into place and then she finally looked up at him again.

"And the mom thing, you got some kind of thing for step moms?" Sandy asked as she picked up the shorts.

"That's not just me, it's a thing now. It's one of the most popular genres out there. I always figured it's because there are so many step parents now, being raised by younger women married to our dad that we feel safe with and that we can be vulnerable in front of that we can also desire without it being totally gross to be into our own mothers. Oedipus or some shit I read in English and then some psych stuff I saw for a class." Chris explained.

"You don't think it's gross. Older women not super skinny or whatever." Sandy asked as she stepped into her shorts and finally covered up her assets.

"Hell no, there is something sexy about a woman who has a little time and knows what to do in bed." Chris said evenly as he turned away and then his eyes fell on the ball of red lace.

Sandy's borrowed thong was laying just on the other side of the door where he had dropped it after he had been caught.

He felt the air drain out of the room as he felt her gaze follow his and then she was moving. He tried to grab them up and maybe tuck them into his pants or something. Sandy was faster than he thought and managed to get to the wadded up thong before he could.

"I knew these weren't in my suitcase. Did you take them...?" She stopped half way through and he turned and saw realization in her eyes. "You were jerking off with these weren't you?!"

Chris wanted to dig that hole again. He was sure they were still warm, maybe even a bit wet with his pre cum. If there was a way he could fall off the earth he would have been happy at that moment.

Sandy tried to say something a few times but couldn't finish, her face was flushed red with anger and her upper chest above her globe shaped tits was also red flushed. She held up the panties in her fist and shook her head, flustered.